My Days as a Swim Coach Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why me?" I asked, "what did I do to deserve this? What do you guys want from me? I will do anything you ask. Please don't turn me in."

As expected, the two of them exchanged a satisfied smile as they watched my capitulation to them. They sat in silence for a few moments, allowing the gravity of my situation to sink in. I thought I was going to break down and cry, the pressure was just so intense.

"You are fucked," Erica began, shattering the silence. "Garcia got four years in prison, and we never had nearly as much on him as we have on you. The evidence would suggest that you have been manipulating five young girls," she continued. "You will be facing some serious time in prison, if we go to the authorities."

"Please guys," I begged. "Give me a way out. What do you want from me?"

"Well," Jessica chimed in cheerfully, "that will all depend on what you have to give. How is your financial situation?"

"Shitty," I responded, which was the truth.

"Garcia pleaded poverty too," Erica informed me, "but he still coughed up twenty thousand Euros, before he ran out of money and we turned him in."

"I don't have anything like that amount of money," I pleaded. "I swear."

The twins were thorough and ruthless in equal measure, conducting an impromptu analysis of my finances. After instructing me to hand over my wallet, they pored through it, separating my credit cards, ATM cards and insurance cards from the rest of the unimportant stuff, like my library card and campus ID. They made me log on to my bank accounts, checking my balances and going through the last six months statements to see if they could find any evidence of home-ownership, rental income, interest disbursements, trust fund pay-outs, anything that could be considered income. They looked at my auto insurance card, which showed I only owned a twenty year old Honda. They even looked into my retirement accounts, which were barely started, considering that this was my first job. After the invasive forensic analysis of my finances, they concluded that I was flat broke, and could offer them no monetary assistance.

"He doesn't have a pot to piss in," Jessica said derisively. "We will need something different from this one."

"Jessica, please," I begged, "I will do anything you guys want, anything."

"We know that Oscar," she said condescendingly. "We are just not sure if you have anything to offer us."