My Days as a Swim Coach Pt. 02

Story Info
The twins meet my girlfriend and take control of my orgasms.
4.9k words
3.84
14k
9
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after the twins finished their detailed financial analysis and determined that I was flat-broke, they dismissed me. In an overt display of control on their part, they remained in my office as I left quietly, with my tail between my legs. I have no clue how long they stayed in there, as I left the campus, and headed home to try and figure out my game plan.

It felt like my whole world was closing in on me, the cumulative result of my recent stupid decisions where the twins were concerned. I had crossed the line so many times, driven by my lust, and encouraged by their acceptance of my lewd behavior. I texted them numerous times, but they ignored my attempts to reach out, which elevated my anxiety level.

I had to face them the following day at school, and was not surprised when Erica and Jessica took control of the group and pretty much ran the show. I faded into the background, taking great care to address the five with the respect that they now felt entitled to. After class, the twins summoned me to the equipment room, and my heart sank as I entered nervously, and encountered the five, chatting excitedly, in a foreign language.

I stood awkwardly by the door as they continued to chat, barely acknowledging my presence. I understood the occasional word, mostly pejoratives like "pussy" and "bitch" that I had encountered before in porno movies, although I did hear my name mentioned numerous times.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the room went silent, and Erica spoke.

"We have decided to think about your fate for a week," she informed me dispassionately. "Then we will put it to the vote. There are five of us, so we will be able to come up with a majority vote, either way."

"Either way?" I asked nervously, once I was sure that Erica was done speaking.

"Yes, either we find some use for you, or we turn you in to the authorities and let the justice system punish you as it deems appropriate," she said confidently. "The Judge deemed four years appropriate for Garcia," she added cruelly.

"See you tomorrow, Oscar," Jessica said, letting me know it was my time to leave.

They let me stew in my own juices for a week, my anxiety level almost prompting me to seek medical attention. During that week, my leadership role in the classroom was usurped by the five, each of the stunning East European blondes taking turns to step up and run the practice sessions. I remained in the background, and was required to wear just my speedos for the duration of the day. I was relegated to taking care of the equipment, ensuring that after each session in the pool, everything was stored away correctly, the towels were laundered, and the female locker room was spotless.

I had been given complete autonomy over my swim program, and for this reason there were very few intrusions from other staff members or faculty. It seemed as if the privacy of the scantily-clad teenagers was of utmost importance, and so any interruptions were preceded by a warning. This gave the five time to yield the floor to me, so that it still appeared as if I was running the show.

After school, I was required to return immediately to my room, where I could take my meals. I was not permitted to masturbate and the twins removed all traces of theirs from my room, namely the scented panties and my latest beloved eleven by fourteen laminated photo. After two days, I was out of my mind with desire, having gone from jerking off four to five times a day, to complete abstinence.

On the third day, as I sat in my room trying to come to terms with my new reality, I got a text from Erica. My hands were shaking as I opened it, dreading the outcome of any decision the five may have made.

"Turn on the local news channel," the text read, "something of interest to you is on right now."

I complied immediately, not wishing to give the five any reason to turn me over to the authorities. The news station was reporting that the disgraced former swim coach of UIC Barcelona, Juan Garcia had been assaulted in prison, and was hospitalized for treatment of multiple injuries. The newscaster went on to say that Mr. Garcia had been attacked numerous times since his incarceration, despite having been assigned to a protective custody ward. As they detailed his injuries, which included stab wounds, broken ribs, and a torn rectum from a prolonged sexual assault, I broke down and began to cry.

For me, this news was the straw that broke the camel's back, and I sent a group text to Erica and Jessica asking them respectfully if they could meet me the following day. They kept me waiting all day, but finally after the last swim practice of the day, I was summoned to the equipment room. When I got to the door it was open, but I knocked anyway in order to convey my respect.

"Come," Erica said commandingly, as I slinked in wearing just my speedos.

The five were sitting in a row on collapsible chairs, having rearranged the room to allow them to wait in relative comfort. Erica motioned me over with a wave of her hand, much the way a diner would hail a waitress. When I stood before them, my hands rested in front of me, providing me with a modicum of modesty.

"Put your hands behind your head," Jessica ordered me, as the girls looked on, seemingly interested in my level of obedience.

I felt very vulnerable, stood before the five of them, clad only in my form-fitting speedos. I could see the girls checking me out, undressing me with their eyes as they came to the realization that they owned my ass.

"Kneel," Erica said, as I lowered myself to the ground before them.

The floor of the equipment room was constructed of large Spanish terra-cotta tiles, incredibly hard-wearing for commercial use, but also extremely uncomfortable to kneel on. As I squirmed around trying to alleviate the discomfort, Erica took pity on me, and tossed me a small hand towel to kneel on. Once I was comfortable, they began their interrogation of me.

"You texted us," Jessica began coldly, "what do you want, and what are you prepared to give up in return?"

I didn't know where to start. I hadn't formulated a game plan, or written a speech, or even drafted an outline. I was just so overwhelmed with anxiety, particularly in light of the fact that my predecessor had been assaulted multiple times, even while in protective custody. I was going to be fucked if I went to prison, literally and figuratively. I was looking at much more time than Garcia had been sentenced too, given the fact that I had apparently left five victims in my wake. As I knelt before the five, all of us aware that they held my future in their young hands, I started to plead my case, a disjointed, trembling protracted begging session, that meandered all over the place, in a stream of verbal diarrhea.

"Quiet," Erica ordered me, forcefully. "Focus."

As shocking as it was to be silenced by an eighteen year old, it was just what I needed. A mental reset, so that I could gather my thoughts, and make my plea for mercy.

"Please, guys," I begged. "I will do anything if you decide to settle my misdeeds in house."

As I prostrated myself before them, they extracted numerous compromises from me, each met with little to no resistance.

"We want use of your room as a place to hang out with our boyfriends," Erica informed me, as I nodded my head agreeably. "We aren't allowed to smoke or drink in our dorms."

"I want the keys to your car," Jessica added. "You live close enough that you can walk to work."

"Of course," I said submissively, "consider it yours."

As I agreed to their every demand, they became more emboldened, and by the time we were done, I had given them everything I owned. Their previous financial analysis had revealed my monthly expenses, and the girls deemed that I needed eight hundred Euros per month on which to live. My rent was four hundred, which left four hundred for food and incidentals. The rest of my paycheck would be turned over to the five, on a bi-weekly basis.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Erica asked, venturing into an area that I didn't want to go into.

"Nothing serious," I lied, trying to downplay my fledgling relationship with Irene, a girl that I had known since we were teenagers.

"Then who is the redhead in the picture by your bedside?" she inquired, her tone hardening as she suspected me of lying to her.

"Her name is Irene," I whispered, praying that she wouldn't be involved. "I have known her since High School, and we recently started dating."

"Dating or fucking?" Jessica asked aggressively.

"We are just dating," I responded truthfully. "Irene is a virgin, and plans to stay that way until she gets married."

"How do you think Irene would react if she found out you have been jerking off to our photos?" Jessica asked.

I lowered my head submissively, telegraphing my desire to keep the love of my life out of this.

"Please," I begged, "don't involve my future wife."

As soon as I verbalized my intent to marry Irene, the girls realized that they had stumbled across my hot button. There was a brief but animated discussion in Czech, followed by a proclamation from Erica.

"We want to meet her," she said firmly. "This is a non-negotiable."

"Please," I begged, "not that."

"Would you rather us involve the police?" Erica asked rhetorically. "You will go to prison and instead of having Irene as your wife, you will be another guy's bitch."

"Oscar would probably make someone a great wife in prison," Jessica added gleefully.

The thought of that brought me back to reality, and I accepted the fact that I was going to lose Irene, as part of my punishment.

I reluctantly handed them Irene's cellphone number, knowing that this revelation would undoubtedly end our relationship. To my surprise, Erica and Jessica approached Irene as friends, with no mention of my perceived infidelity. They invited my girlfriend to the University Campus, the following weekend so that we had time away from the swimming program. After the initial meet and greet, the four of us adjourned to my tiny bedroom, and after inviting Irene to sit on my one comfortable chair, the twins sat on my bed. I stood there awkwardly, unsure of my place in this group, until Erica tossed a pillow onto the floor, right by her feet, as if to suggest that this was my place to sit.

As the twins and Irene chatted excitedly, Erica pointed at the pillow.

"Kneel, Oscar," she said dismissively, as Irene looked on with interest. "Good boy."

Once my stature within the group was cemented, the three of them began to talk. The twins never mentioned the fact that I had jerked off on their photo every day, choosing instead to focus on the importance of my celibacy prior to our possible marriage, which, if it ever happened, was years away. Irene was fully in agreement, and the three of them bonded over the prospect of my long-term abstinence, as a way to strengthen our bond, and increase the importance of our wedding nuptials.

By the time they had finished hashing out the details, not only were they best friends, but they had agreed on a comprehensive plan to manage my celibacy, in the months or years prior to our union. Irene seemed delighted that her young university friends had agreed to police my enforced chastity, during my time at school.

"Oscar is a young man, lucky enough to be betrothed to a woman like you, Irene," Erica began, smirking at me. "However, running this program, he will be faced with the challenges of the temptation of human flesh. Even though we can't change the dynamic of the swim program, the five of us can ensure that Oscar is never left alone to act on his desires."

"Like a chaperone?" Irene answered naively.

"Like a twenty-four hour a day chaperone. Maybe we can teach him the respect for women that will enhance and strengthen your marriage in the years to come," Jessica added, smiling broadly at me.

Irene, Erica and Jessica exchanged heart-felt hugs, and to my horror Erica upped the ante.

"Would you like to meet the rest of the team?" she asked. "There are five of us that will keep him in check."

"I would love to meet them," Irene gushed, "I want to thank them in advance for keeping Oscar focused on work, and Church, as he struggles with his carnal desires."

While this was just about the last thing that I wanted to occur, I knew it was futile to resist it. Due to the confined space of my bedroom, Jessica suggested that we adjourn to the equipment room, and a few moments later the four of us entered the facility, that was adjacent to the pool.

"Get the chairs ready, Oscar," Erica ordered. "We need one more than normal. Arrange them in a semi-circle."

"And get into your uniform," Jessica added, dismissively.

I looked at Erica for clarification, but she just glared at me. Evidently, I was expected to obey both of the twins, so I grabbed a towel and a pair of my speedos from my area of the equipment room, and started to head for the changing rooms.

"Why the sudden modesty?" Erica asked, with an amused look on her face. "Have you seen Oscar in a speedo before, Irene?"

"Of course," my girlfriend answered. "We went to High School together. He was quite the athlete back then, and I went to several of his swim meets."

"Don't be shy, Oscar," Erica continued, "we have all seen your little package before. Give me your towel and your speedo."

I reluctantly handed Erica my stuff, relinquishing ownership of my only guarantee of a little modesty as I got changed. The three of them watched me intently as I got naked, the twins with a sneer, and Irene with a look of abject disappointment, as she saw my penis for the first time. I knew she hadn't been intimate with any other guys, but in this age of internet porn and dick-pics, I was absolutely certain that Irene had some frame of reference.

"Size isn't everything, Irene," Jessica said cruelly, as my face reddened. "Hopefully, we can turn this young man into a respectful, considerate lover, in order to compensate."

"For his shortcomings," Erica added, encapsulating everyone's thoughts, and finishing her twin's sentence.

Once I was naked, Erica kept me standing there for far longer than necessary, as Irene digested what she saw. It was only after Irene nodded her head, with a look of resignation, that Erica tossed me my speedo. She kept the towel, until I had arranged the chairs according to her very specific instructions, then she folded it neatly in half before laying it on the floor, in the middle of the semi-circle. I knew instinctively what she wanted and lowered myself to my knees on top of it, so that I was facing the chairs.

"He is a quick learner," Irene remarked, my first indication that she might possess a dominant streak.

I remained silently on my knees, as the three of them chatted excitedly like old friends. I didn't dare to look up at them, in case I awakened my arousal, and caused my cock to stiffen. I was very attracted to Irene, having known her since we were teenagers, and now having the fortune to date her. However, I was also easily stimulated by the twins, and just the sight of their blonde hair and blue eyes got me hard. For this reason, I knelt in silence, my gaze fixed on the floor.

I heard them long before they entered the equipment room, the three East European teenagers, chatting excitedly in a foreign tongue. When they got to the door, they entered in single file, as Erica invited them to take a seat. The aroma of Prive Rose permeated the room, and I knew I was fighting a losing battle against my impending erection. There was no acknowledgement of me as I knelt in silence, but they all introduced themselves warmly to Irene, before Erica stood and took control of the room.

"Ladies," she began confidently, "Irene and Oscar are betrothed, and while they are yet to set a date, Irene has some concerns about Oscar's ability and commitment to remain celibate until the day of their wedding. Jessica and I have agreed to keep a close eye on Oscar, to ensure that he follows his program of abstinence to the letter. I know that you have all expressed an interest in being chaperones. However, we also need one or more of you, to act as disciplinarians, so that Oscar's misdeeds can be punished on the spot. If you are interested, can we have a show of hands, please?"

Almost immediately, three perfectly manicured hands, with matching peach-colored nails, rose into the air. The thought of these young girls having the power to punish me for any perceived misdeed was exciting to me, and caused the tip of my cock to emerge from the waistband of my form-fitting speedos.

Erica noticed my indiscretion immediately, rising swiftly from her chair, grabbing me by one of my earlobes, and hauling me to my feet. As I stood, my erection was much more visible, a stark reminder to the room that it was going to take some work to whip me in to shape.

"These are the kind of nasty habits that we will break him of," Erica assured Irene. "I can assure you by the time you guys get married, he will be like a house-broken puppy."

Our world-class swim facility had several indoor and outdoor pools, a jacuzzi, a sauna and a plunge pool. The plunge pool was a small, unheated body of water, designed to be used in conjunction with the sauna. The object was to stress the body with cold, which improves blood-flow and circulation, and also relieves sore muscles. It was also, as I found out that day, a very effective inhibitor of an erection.

Erica dragged me out of the equipment room by my earlobe, with the rest of the ladies in tow. When we reached the side of the plunge pool, she ordered me to strip, and I obeyed without hesitation, allowing my speedos to drop to the floor around my ankles. As Erica started to pull me towards the edge of the plunge pool, I stepped out of my trunks, covering my erection reflexively with my hands. Seconds later, Erica unceremoniously tossed me in.

As soon as I hit the surface of the plunge pool, I let out a shriek of discomfort. Holy fuck, that water was cold. Once I had my feet firmly planted on the floor of the shallow pool, Erica ordered me to submerge myself. I struggled to breathe, as the cold water shocked me to the core, and my erection began to disappear. I remained silently in the pool, the water level just below my chin, as Erica began to lay out the rules.

"The plunge pool will be just one of the tools at our disposal to shape Oscar's behavior," she began. "As you will see, when he emerges in about ten minutes, this is an extremely effective remedy for an unwanted erection, and the effects are long-lasting. We used to put Coach García in here regularly after his major fuck-up, and sometimes after he emerged from the plunge pool, we were unable to elicit an erection from him for several hours, regardless of the sexual provocation."

I had studied physiology at length during my Sports Coaching degree, and I knew two things to be true about exposure to cold water. Firstly, the recommended exposure to the plunge pool was two to five minutes, the latter being the absolute limit of time spent submerged. While ten minutes wasn't going to kill me, or even pose any long-term health problems, I was going to be very cold when I emerged from that body of water.

Secondly, the physiological effects of exposure to cold water included the retraction of the testes into the body, as they go in search of warmth. This retraction can be long lasting, until the testicles have warmed sufficiently to allow for the continued production of semen. I knew from my studies that it was virtually impossible to experience an erection during this period.

Erica was deadly serious about me being in there for the full ten minutes, and was looking at her phone as the final seconds ticked down.

"Ok, you may get out now, Oscar," she said dispassionately, totally unconcerned with my physical discomfort.

12