My Days as a Swim Coach Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cold water had sapped most of my strength, and while I was able to get my upper body onto the tiles that surrounded the pool, I needed assistance to get completely out. Two of the East European blondes pulled me the rest of the way out, and I lay on the floor for a few seconds trying to catch my breath.

"Ok, Oscar, don't be so dramatic," Erica warned me. "Get your ass back into the equipment room."

The seven of us made our way back to the semi-circle of chairs, me being very self-conscious as I was still butt-naked. When we got back to the equipment room, Erica grabbed a towel, although as I reached out for it, she slapped my hand away. Then, in a slow and deliberate motion, she handed the towel to one of the young girls who had pulled me out of the pool, so that she could dry her hands. After she was done with it, she handed it to her friend, who repeated the motion.

Erica then pointed to my towel, neatly placed on the floor in the middle of the semi-circle of chairs, and motioned for me to kneel on it.

"Okay," Erica said cheerfully, once I was kneeling naked before them, "Irene, are you aware of Oscar's sexual history?"

"I know he is not a virgin," my wife responded truthfully, "but beyond that, we have never really talked about it."

"Well, we are going to talk about it, right now," Erica said confidently. "Oscar, share with us a quick summary of your sexual history."

To say that I was caught off guard was an understatement. I was butt-naked, kneeling before my future wife and the five young girls who had volunteered to manage my chastity. I was uncomfortably cold, which had caused my nuts to disappear inside my body, and my penis looked pathetic, shriveled as it was from the combination of the exposure to the chilled water, and my anxiety at being interrogated while naked.

"Um," I began nervously, "I am not a virgin."

"Who was the lucky girl?" one of the stunning East Europeans asked, with a smirk.

"Oscar, this is Elena," Erica informed me. "Miss Elena to you, from now on. Answer her question. Who was the lucky girl?"

The cold was starting to take its toll, and the intimidation factor of my impromptu interrogation was through the roof. I could have easily overpowered the young women, grabbed my clothes, and got the hell out of there. However, their control of me went beyond physical, and I was very cognizant of the fact that unless I fully complied with their program, I was going to prison. For this reason, I decided to be completely honest, in the hope that they might cut me some slack, if they knew I was working with them.

"Amanda," I answered, "although most of the pleasure in that encounter was mine," I admitted.

Upon further questioning, I shared that I had been intimate with three women in my life, each sexual experience having been considerably one-sided in the pleasure department. Not only was I cursed with a small cock, but I also was dealing with the issue of premature ejaculation, although I fully expected the issue to resolve itself once I had experienced more sex.

"Don't listen to him, Irene," Jessica finally interjected, having been fairly passive for much of my admissions. "We are going to shape him into a considerate and attentive lover, ensuring that you are completely satisfied, before he even enters you."

"Blowjobs?" Erica asked me.

"Two in my life," I admitted quietly, knowing that most guys of my age were far more experienced.

"Giving or receiving?" Erica asked, to a round of laughs from the girls, including Irene.

I endured a protracted interrogation, delving into every aspect of my sexual history. They grilled me about my fantasies, my darkest secrets, my feelings about all kinds of taboo subjects, and my intentions as far as the future was concerned, with Irene.

When the subject turned to the inequity in our sex-lives, I started to push back. The girls didn't think it was fair that I had experienced pre-marital sex, while requiring my future bride to remain a virgin. We tried to find some common ground, but my stubbornness prevented us coming to a mutually acceptable agreement.

"I think it is only fair if you agree to allow Irene some latitude in her sexual relationships with other men, as long as she remains a virgin," Erica said firmly.

"Or women," Jessica added with a smile. "Sexual relationships with men or women."

Irene, for her part, while clearly interested in having the opportunity to indulge in a little sexual experimentation, remained staunchly loyal to me.

"I will do whatever Oscar allows," she said repeatedly. "I just need to hear it from him."

"Oscar, let's have a little chat in private," Erica said, as she started to leave the room.

The remaining members of the five followed Erica, and once we were back outside, she became considerably more assertive.

"Over time you will learn not to fight us," she said ominously. "Your life will be much easier if you just say yes the first time."

Under continued pressure to allow Irene some play, I did agree to kissing, dry-humping and most sexual activity in which both parties remained fully-clothed.

"That is a good start," Jessica informed me. "However, Irene deserves more. We want her to be free to experience the joy of oral sex, just as you have."

I continued to resist them, refusing to agree to oral sex twice more, each refusal resulting in me being punished, with another ten minute spell in the plunge pool. When they pulled me out of the cold water for the final time, I was beaten, physically and emotionally, and was ready to obey the five unconditionally, if it meant an end to the abuse. Jessica gave me a firm slap on my ass which stung like hell, but encouraged me to pick up my pace, as we headed back into the equipment room.

As I stood before them, naked and shivering, my cock resembling that of a boy rather than a grown man, Erica and Jessica laid out their expectations, in no uncertain terms.

"One of us will accompany you at all times," Erica began, as Irene listened intently. "You will be forbidden any sexual release for the first month, at which time we will review your compliance on a daily basis. We intend to instruct you on the non-penetrative part of sex, in the hope that when you are lucky enough to marry Irene, you will be capable of providing her the pleasure she deserves. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Erica," I responded respectfully, my fear of incarceration driving me to get with their program.

"Miss Erica," the young Czech girl responded. "Whenever you are alone with any or all of us, you will address us with respect."

"Yes, Miss Erica," I said reflexively. "I understand."

"Now, Oscar, was there something that you wanted to say to Irene?" she asked, to the amusement of the five.

Irene must have known that my abrupt change of heart had been coerced. I was naked as I stood before the group, shivering from a combination of the cold and fear, barely able to string a sentence together. However, as the six of them waited patiently, I managed to spit the words out.

"Irene, I think that it is only fair if you are allowed to indulge in some pleasures of the flesh, before we get married. My only request is that you are still a virgin on our wedding day."

I had known this woman since we were teenagers in High School, and I knew her to be a virtuous and principled young lady. I half-expected her to refuse my offer, restate her unmitigated love for me, and her commitment to remain chaste until our wedding day. So, her response shocked me.

"Thank you, Oscar," Irene responded with a huge smile. "I fully intend to enjoy my new-found freedoms, and make up for lost time. However, I promise I will remain a virgin until our wedding day."

"Good," Jessica interjected. "Oscar, grab your shit and get the fuck out of here. We are taking Irene out for drinks. She is still single, and you have acknowledged her right to play the field. There is someone we want her to meet."

12