My Days as a Swim Coach Pt. 04

Story Info
My girlfriend offers to suck Laurent's cock.
2k words
4.13
9.4k
11
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As things started to heat up between Laurent and my girlfriend, I began to regret my decision to hide under the bed. I had envisioned witnessing a harmless make-out session, and because Irene and I had only ever done that fully-clothed, my expectation was that Laurent and Irene would remain dressed too. Now with her bra and top lying in a heap on my bedroom floor, and her level of arousal elevated by the attentions of the twins, I had to be realistic, and accept that I might end up witnessing much more.

"Are there buttons or a zipper?" Laurent asked, looking for guidance on how to remove her skirt.

"It's an elasticated waist," Erica chimed in, as she removed her lips from Irene's nipples. "Designed to facilitate removal," she added with a giggle.

Laurent removed his hand from Irene's upper thigh, and grabbed the skirt by its hem. As he tugged downward, Irene raised her hips and lifted her ass up from the makeshift bed. This motion served a dual purpose, both to make the removal of the skirt easier, but also to clearly convey her consent to Laurent's continued advances. Once the skirt slid over her feet, Laurent tossed it on top of the ever-growing pile of my girlfriend's clothing.

Irene was now naked except for her panties, and the twins were both butt-naked, having undressed each other earlier, under Laurent's direction. Erica switched places with Laurent, the two of them exchanging a brief but sensual kiss. Then, as I watched on intently, the young Czech girl lowered her beautiful face between Irene's thighs, kissing her tenderly through her silk panties. I had an unobstructed view of the action now, although I remained well hidden behind my pile of blankets. Erica kissed Irene's stomach too, before planting a few tender smacks on her inner thighs, leaving traces of peach lipgloss each time she made contact with my girlfriend. Finally, when she was done teasing, I saw Erica extend her tongue, and start to lick Irene through the silky material that was still providing her some modesty.

Irene arched her back again, and let out another loud moan of pleasure. Emboldened by the response, Erica pulled my girlfriend's panties to one side, and began to lick Irene's exposed clitoris. Irene approached orgasm very quickly under this stimulation, and reached her hands down to touch Erica. She locked fingers with Erica's free hand, and grabbed a fistful of Erica's long blonde hair, with her other hand. As Laurent and Jessica sucked and nibbled Irene's nipples, she arched her back, curled her toes, and had a strong orgasm on Erica's face.

Irene was quite vocal when she came, and I realized that this was the first time that another person had got her off. I assumed that she occasionally masturbated, although I had never witnessed it. However, judging by the look of absolute delight on her face, her latest orgasm had been one of the best of her life.

Erica didn't give her much time to compose herself, lowering her tongue back to my girlfriend's clitoris, as soon as she stopped moaning. The second orgasm happened very quickly, and Irene's legs were quivering as she came on the young girl's face.

Laurent looked up from Irene's breasts, and issued Erica a new instruction.

"Take her panties off and let Jessica have a turn," he said commandingly.

Apparently, the twins were used to taking direction from this French stud, because as Erica slid my girlfriend's panties down her toned legs, Jessica removed her lips from Irene's other breast, and knelt by the side of my girlfriend. Erica raised Irene's panties up in the air, so that Laurent could see that she was now naked, and then tossed them onto the pile of clothes, right by the bed. Then the twins changed places, and Jessica lowered her tongue to Irene's sex. I am not sure if Jessica was more proficient in the art of cunnalingus, or if her twin sister had brought Irene to the boil, but the change in sexual partner worked wonders, and Irene started to orgasm every few minutes.

In between her orgasms, which I watched in their entirety, I focused on my girlfriend's panties, that were just a few inches from the bed. I definitely had not seen this pair before, and wondered if they had been newly purchased along with the skirt and top. They were hot-pink, to match her new bra, made of silk, and very tiny. I had a quick look to make sure that the four of them were pre-occupied, and then extended my arm slightly towards the pile of discarded clothes by the bed, and grabbed Irene's panties.

The tiny silk material was wet to the touch, presumably from where Erica had licked Irene's sex through them. As I examined the crotch, I could see that it was soaked with my girlfriend's vaginal secretions, which was no surprise. What was surprising though, was the flaky residue of dried secretions, that were evident over most of the thong. Apparently, Irene had been creaming her panties long before Erica ate her out, long enough ago, in fact, to have allowed the evidence of her excitement to have completely dried. Maybe dancing with Laurent had got my girlfriend hot, or maybe it was the prospect of moving on to the next part of the expansion of her sexual horizons. Either way, my future bride had self-lubricated and was intoxicated, feeling no pain, and ready to accommodate his next request.

Moments later, Irene came again, her back arched, toes curling, stomach muscles tight, and both hands embedded in Jessica's hair.

"Oh fuck," she cried out. "That was incredible. I am done."

My girlfriend lay panting on her back as Jessica's face emerged from between her thighs. I could see Irene's juices all over the young Czech's chin, nose and lips, but Jessica seemed completely unperturbed. Laurent stood slowly, and the twins rose to their feet and stood either side of him. I averted my gaze to the upright mirror, the positioning of it such that I had a great view of the three of them. The twins started to unbutton Laurent's tailored shirt, rubbing their manicured nails through his chest hair as they undressed him. Once his shirt was off, they placed their feminine hands on his zipper, slowly lowering it, as if they were unwrapping a prize. The button on his jeans was next, before they lowered his Levi's to the floor. As he stepped out of them, and stood there naked except for his Calvin Klein briefs, I finally got a good look at his body.

Any remaining thoughts of getting into a physical altercation with this man vanished as soon as I took in his ripped physique. His shoulders were broad and muscular, honed from years of competitive sports. His pectoral muscles were very well-developed, protruding from his upper body in direct contrast to his washboard stomach, which was flat, and devoid of any body fat.

His six-pack was clearly visible, and had been the chosen location for many young ladies, for body-shots during drunken frat parties. The twins stroked his cock through his briefs, until it was completely erect, and trying to escape the confines of his underwear. Once it was apparent that he was ready for action, they offered him whatever he wanted.

"What are you in the mood for papa?" Erica asked seductively, using the French word for Daddy.

"Let's start with a blowjob," he said assertively. "Show Irene how I like it."

"Irene, come here," Erica ordered, as my girlfriend rose slowly from her back. "It is payback time."

When I first heard Irene cry out "That was incredible. I am done," I questioned the wisdom of letting Laurent know that he had orchestrated her complete sexual satisfaction. He seemed like the kind of guy that would expect reciprocation, and as Irene arose shakily from the makeshift bed, and rolled over on to her hands and knees, his dominant streak emerged.

"Stay on all fours," he instructed her. "Crawl to me."

I was willing her to get to her feet, and to tell him to go fuck himself, but to my disappointment Irene let out an embarrassed giggle, lowered her head submissively, and began to crawl naked across my bedroom floor towards Laurent. As she crawled away from my vantage point under the bed, I observed her naked ass, and her wet pussy. It was the first time I had ever seen her naked, albeit crawling towards another man in order to suck him off. I could see traces of peach lipgloss on her inner thighs courtesy of the lovely Erica.

I could also see her secretions on her inner thighs, her labia and in her neatly trimmed bush. I had always wondered how Irene kept herself down there, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a well-groomed tuft of reddish brown hair, rather than a shaved pussy, favored by the twins, and most modern porn-stars.

When she got to his feet, he lowered his hand, placed it under her chin, and lifted her face up, so that they made eye-contact.

"Good girl," he said, condescendingly. "Today's lesson is blowjobs. Watch and learn."

I breathed a sigh of relief once I realized that my girlfriend would be observing today, not participating. We had never got anywhere near oral sex, although I had experienced two blowjobs in my life. They had both been embarrassingly brief affairs, terminated abruptly by my premature ejaculation. I had always hoped that I would be the lucky recipient of Irene's first blowjob, so to hear Laurent say "watch and learn," was a huge relief.

Erica and Jessica lowered themselves slowly to their knees, on either side of Laurent, with their backs to me. I had been so focused on Irene that I lost track of the twins, and as I viewed them from the rear, I had no clue which was which. They truly were identical in every way, distinguishable only by their voices, and the fact that Erica was bit more assertive. Even as they raised their perfectly manicured hands to remove Laurent's Calvin Klein briefs, their matching nail-gloss gave no clue as to their identity. It wasn't until one of them gave him a kiss on his rock-hard abs, leaving a perfectly formed lip-mark, that I was able to tell from the peach colored lip-gloss that it was Erica.

The twins began to suck his cock enthusiastically, lewd slurping sounds emanating from the middle of the room, as they attempted to mimic the style of oral sex most viewed in pornographic movies. I knew that Laurent was exposed to a lot of women and enjoyed a lot of sexual encounters on campus. For this reason, it wasn't surprising that he had incredible stamina. I would have exploded within a few seconds, had I been subjected to the attentions of the twins.

Laurent let the twins blow him for about ten minutes, as I watched the back of their heads bob up and down on his cock, and Irene observed from a very close proximity. Laurent was talking to the twins, although it was a very one-sided conversation, seeing as how they both had a mouthful.

"Oh girls, that feels great," Laurent sighed. "I will take care of you guys next. Reciprocation is the key to a happy encounter."

A few moments later, as Jessica disappeared under his swollen nut-sack, he made them another promise.

"Yeah Jessica, right there baby," he moaned. "After I come, I can't wait to get you guys off."

By the time that it occurred to me exactly what game he was playing, it was too late. Irene realized that she had taken her pleasure first, enjoying the attentions of the rest of the group without any reciprocation, and her guilt compelled her to do the right thing. Before I could warn her, she spoke up, uttering just about the last words I wanted to hear.

"Laurent," she whispered quietly, her sense of fair-play overriding her desire to remain chaste for me. "Can I have a turn? I feel like I owe you one."