My Days as a Swim Coach Pt. 05

Story Info
Laurent catches me spying on him and my wife.
3.1k words
4.22
6.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cringed when I heard my girlfriend ask Laurent if she could take a turn at sucking his cock. I knew that he had manipulated her into offering him a blowjob, by his continued reference to reciprocation. Laurent and the twins had satisfied Irene completely, and he had guilted her into giving something back. I assumed he would accept her offer graciously, maybe even thank her. However, because he is a self-entitled prick, Laurent simply responded as if he was doing her a favor.

"Of course you can baby," he said magnanimously. "Erica, stay on your knees and show Irene what I like."

Jessica came out from under Laurent's nut-sack, the traces of her hot-pink lipgloss evidence that she had given his scrotum some loving attention. She got to her feet, and began to kiss Laurent passionately. I have no clue what kind of sexual high Laurent was capable of taking the twins to, but they seemed very willing to work for it.

"Have you sucked many cocks, Irene?" Erica asked, trying to gauge how much instruction my girlfriend required.

"I have never sucked anyone's cock before," she said shyly. "I have no clue what men like."

"Let's focus on what Laurent likes," the young Czech corrected her. "He will be your first, and so the only thing in the world that matters, is getting it just right for him."

"Ok," Irene said submissively, "that makes sense."

As I lay hiding under the bed, behind my protective cover of blankets, it didn't make sense to me. In fact, it seemed downright ludicrous. My girlfriend, who I had known several years, and whose virtue was so important to me that I was willing to forgo any pleasures of the flesh until we were married, was kneeling before a naked man, undergoing detailed instruction on how he liked his blowjobs.

"I can't believe that you have known Oscar all these years, and you have never sucked him off," Erica said with a giggle. "Never even tried? Not once?"

Put that way, it did seem implausible. Truth be told, one night a few months ago, Irene and I had been engaged in some heavy petting, and were teasing each other through our clothes. Irene kissed my inner thighs through my jeans, and as she looked up at me from between my legs, her reddish brown hair falling across her pretty face, I imagined her unzipping my pants with her teeth. As I closed my eyes to visualize it, I blew my load in my underwear.

In my defense, we had been kissing and touching each other for a couple of hours, and I was in a very high state of arousal. However, to say it was embarrassing would have been a huge understatement. After I had composed myself, I started to apologize and I was just about to ask her to keep this between us. She gave me a look that conveyed the fact that this humiliating accident would remain our secret. That is why I was surprised when she answered Erica's question.

"I got close once," Irene admitted, "but Oscar blew his wad in his underwear."

"Pussy," Laurent exclaimed, breaking free from his smooch with Jessica long enough to make his thoughts known. "You still going to marry this wimp?"

"Yes, I intend to marry him," Irene said, "I love him."

While I was happy to hear my girlfriend reaffirm her long-term commitment to me, I wished she hadn't mentioned my premature ejaculation issue. To my horror, Jessica chimed in.

"You know you are supposed to take his underwear off, before you blow him, right?" she asked playfully. "I can't believe he came before he got completely naked."

This would have been the perfect time to let this conversation die. It had run its course anyway, the three of them being under the impression that Irene had induced an orgasm from me, by teasing me incessantly through my underwear. However, Irene's naivety and her general lack of understanding about the self-control of most men, led her to continue to spill her guts.

"He was fully clothed actually," she added inexplicably. "We both were. I wasn't even touching his privates. I was kissing his inner-thighs."

This additional information caused the three of them to burst out laughing, and Irene realized that she had shared too much. I felt my face redden as I hid underneath the bed, listening to their taunts. Finally, Laurent had heard enough and wanted the twins to focus on him.

"Enough about your pussy boyfriend," he said commandingly, as the twins went silent. "Today is about me."

"Yes, Papa," the twins said in unison, before Erica lowered her soft lips to the tip of Laurent's cock and began to kiss it tenderly.

"Come closer, Irene," Erica instructed my girlfriend. "You will be doing this next, and you need to know exactly what Laurent enjoys."

Laurent made an impressive sight, stood there like a Greek god, his chiseled torso flexing under the sexual stimulation of Erica teasing his cock-head, while Jessica kissed him. Even though he enjoyed a tremendous amount of sex, the twins were getting to him, as evidenced by his heavy breathing and the tightening of his stomach muscles. In between kisses from Jessica, he spoke.

"Chad should have stayed and enjoyed the party," Laurent remarked to no-one in particular. "I am going to let him know what he is missing. Jessica, pass me my phone."

Jessica retrieved his phone, and as he opened it using the facial recognition software, he addressed her again.

"I am ready, Jessica. You know what I like," he said softly, apparently needing to give her no further instruction, as she scooted behind him, and lowered herself to her knees.

At the same time he extended his right hand to the side of Irene's face, cupping her gently on the cheek. Then in a slow but deliberate motion, he slid his thumb to Irene's lips.

"Suck my thumb," he told my girlfriend, as she looked up at him for guidance. "Mirror Erica's motions until I decide you are ready for a taste of the real thing."

As Irene obediently sucked his thumb, Laurent began to take some photos. He took several of Erica and Irene as they knelt in front of him, directing my girlfriend to smile for the camera. Then he pointed the phone's camera over his shoulder, and snapped a few pictures of Jessica kneeling behind him, as she was giving him a rim-job.

I watched on in awe as the three of them brought him to a climax. Erica was bobbing up and down on his cock, the innocent look of the silk ribbons in her hair contrasting with her lewd actions, as she knelt before her man. Irene sucked on his thumb, trying to maintain the same cadence as Erica, while looking up at Laurent, and maintaining eye-contact with him. Jessica was invisible to me, other than her peach colored fingernails that were raking across his taut abdomen, as she ate his asshole.

I had never seen three women so focused on one man's pleasure. Even in porno movies that depict threesomes or foursomes, you are aware that the girls play to the camera, flicking their hair, or smiling seductively to enhance the visual. In Laurent's case, as he stood there like he owned these bitches, they focused solely on maximizing his orgasm.

"I am close," he whispered through his gritted teeth. "Fuck, yeah Jessica. Right there," he added, his eyes widening as she slipped her tongue inside his anal passage.

He took in a deep breath, overwhelmed by the stimulation, and then looked down affectionately at my girlfriend.

"Lick my nuts, Irene," he commanded, as he raised his cellphone to capture her latest indignity.

As Irene let his thumb slip from between her glossed lips, she lowered her head obediently, and taking care not to inhibit Erica's bobbing motion, moved her face to Laurent's nut-sack. I watched jealously as her extended tongue grazed his genitals, making this the first time she had touched a man's private parts.

If only I had known it could be as easy as telling her to suck my nuts, I mused to myself, as she maneuvered herself under his scrotum. She licked him tenderly a few times, before closing her lips around his nuts, and sucking on them. Her red lipstick transferred to his freshly shaved nut-sack, contrasting with Jessica's hot pink lipgloss, and creating incontrovertible evidence that more than one woman had sucked Laurent's balls today.

Laurent climaxed moments later as the three of them worked as a team to maximize his pleasure. He let out a loud moan before grunting, as he unloaded between Erica's glossed lips. The young blonde continued to bob up and down on his cock, until Laurent had emptied his balls into her warm mouth, before she withdrew from his cock, and looked up at him. As he gazed into her eyes, she opened her mouth and swallowed his load.

Laurent composed himself within a few seconds, a testament to how often he got laid. He was texting someone now, and informed the girls that Chad was coming back for round two.

"He will be here in thirty minutes," Laurent informed them. "Freshen up your makeup and clean Irene up for Christ's sake. Chad is an American and they expect things to be a certain way."

I had no clue what the expectations of the average American man were, nor did I understand Laurent's desire to have Irene "cleaned up." She looked absolutely perfect to me, other than having smeared her lipgloss sucking Laurent's thumb.

However, Jessica and Erica seemed to understand his direction, and were very focused as they hustled Irene into my bathroom. About ten minutes later, the three of them emerged from the bathroom, scented with a fresh application of the Prive Rose perfume, their lipgloss reapplied, and their makeup touched up. Irene was also showcasing a freshly shaved pussy, having been "cleaned up" to accommodate American expectations. I didn't like her new look at all, preferring the neatly-groomed reddish bush that made her look like a sexy woman, over the shaved pussy, that resembled that of a teenage porn-star.

In fact, from the day that we first started dating, I had wondered how Irene kept herself groomed down there. I had hoped that she was natural, rather than shaved, and always assumed that her pubic hair would be a similar shade of reddish-brown, as her hair. Now, after years of wondering, I had seen her neatly-groomed tuft for the first time. The much anticipated reveal wasn't under ideal circumstances, seeing as how the first time I ever saw my girlfriend's pussy, she was crawling naked towards Laurent, about to suck his cock.

To add insult to injury, a few minutes after I had seen my future wife's neatly-groomed bush for the very first time, Laurent took ownership of it, modifying it to his, and apparently his American friend's, personal tastes, by shaving it completely bald. Laurent hadn't even allowed my girlfriend to make the change herself, simply instructing the twins to "clean Irene up."

I really hated the new look, even though less than thirty minutes had elapsed, since I first saw her pussy the way I had always envisioned it. Judging by Irene's body language, she hated it too, as she emerged from the bathroom with her hands covering her crotch, and a mortified look on her face, the result of having been involuntarily shaved by the twins.

As she shuffled nervously into the room, trying to preserve some of her modesty, Laurent turned to face her. Irene had instinctively lowered her head out of embarrassment, but as she stood before Laurent, Erica cleared her throat, as if to remind Irene about something the twins had coached her on. Irene looked up slowly at Laurent, made eye-contact with him, and allowed her hands to fall to her sides, exposing her pussy, groomed to his exact specifications. She spread her legs slightly apart to allow him to view her freshly shaved genitals.

Laurent wanted more, and said "Further," in a commanding tone.

Maintaining eye-contact with him, Irene gradually spread her legs further apart, until he gave her a nod of approval. To my horror, he raised his iPhone and snapped a few pictures of her new look.

"Perfect," he said, to no-one in particular.

Irene seemed to appreciate the feedback, and a broad smile appeared on her face.

"You like, Papa?" she said shyly.

"Very much, Irene," Laurent said enthusiastically, "Chad will too. Good girl."

I don't know what was worse, hearing my girlfriend refer to another man as "Daddy" in his native tongue, or the blasé way in which Laurent informed her that Chad would also be seeing her naked. This was a real kick in the nuts for me, watching Irene being forced to step out of her comfort zone, and offer her bald pussy to Laurent, and apparently anyone else he felt like sharing it with. Laurent, happy with the presentation of his next conquest, announced that he needed to take a quick shower, and left my girlfriend standing there naked, with her legs parted, way too far apart for my liking.

She didn't close them immediately either, waiting for direction from Erica to do so. As I hid under the bed, peeking through my protective layer of blankets, I could see that Irene was wet. The way she was splayed open left nothing to the imagination, and I noticed her inner-thighs and her labia, had noticeable signs of her juices on them. I am not sure if she self-lubricated as she knelt before Laurent with his thumb in her mouth, or if being forcibly shaved by the twins had made her wet, but she was visibly excited.

Truth be known, I was too. I had been hiding under my bed for quite some time, and had been exposed to the sights, sounds and smells of much sexual activity. I had been erect the entire time, grinding my crotch into my bedroom carpet, as I laid on my stomach, and expelling pre-cum from my cock-head into my briefs, which were now wet to the touch. I had Irene's wet panties in my left hand, the intoxicating scent of the Prive Rose combined with her juices, causing me to sniff them periodically, as I watched the show.

Chad arrived a few moments later, right as Laurent emerged from the shower, clad in only a towel. Chad had clearly had a few drinks, and he was even more obnoxious than the first time he was there, stating his desires the second he entered the room, his erection visible in his jeans.

"I want to fuck the friendly redhead," he informed the room, apparently used to getting his own way with women.

"Not going to happen, buddy," Laurent informed his professional athlete friend. "You misunderstood my characterization of Irene as friendly. She is a virgin, saving it for hubby."

"Virgin? Ugh." Chad said, as if he had just learned that she had leprosy. "Erica, let's go," he ordered, as he entered my bathroom.

I don't know if it was his confidence, his status as a professional athlete, or his striking physique, but Erica followed him obediently into the bathroom. Less than five minutes later, Chad emerged from the bathroom, zipping up his jeans, as Erica trailed behind him, still pestering him for his phone number. I couldn't believe how much Chad took for granted, and as he went to leave, presumably with Erica's juices all over his cock, he asked Irene if she wanted to go and get a drink.

Laurent reiterated that Irene was saving herself for someone special, and Chad finally got the hint and bailed.

"Thank you, Laurent," Irene said sincerely, after Chad was gone. "That guy wasn't getting the hint."

"That's okay, babe," Laurent responded. "Your boyfriend must be something special for you to hold out for him."

"He is," Irene said softly, "I love him very much. I wouldn't do anything to hurt him."

"What is his major at UIC Barcelona?" Laurent enquired, being charming for the first time all evening.

"Um, he is not a student here," Irene said tentatively.

"I thought that this was his room," Laurent said looking confused.

"Oscar is faculty," Irene said proudly, "Head swim coach for the women."

"Holy shit," Laurent exclaimed excitedly. "A teacher's girlfriend just sucked my nuts. I can't wait to spread this around campus. Where is he now?"

"That pussy is sleeping in his beat-up Honda in the Student Parking Lot," Jessica added. "Do you want to go and roust him up?"

"I have a better idea," Laurent announced. "I will get his email address from the faculty roster and send him a little memento of this evening. Swim coach, huh? Women's team? There he is. Oscar Lopez."

Seconds later my phone dinged, the unmistakable sound of an email arriving on a iPhone. I cursed myself for not remembering to mute my phone before I hid under the bed, and I scooted back against the wall, trying to hide behind my blankets.

"Ha," Laurent exclaimed, "that pussy left his phone here. He is probably recording us. Erica, check his bed."

I heard Erica throwing my pillows on to the floor searching for my phone. Laurent evidently sent me two more emails, because my phone dinged twice in quick succession.

"It is coming from under the bed," Erica said, her shocked face recoiling quickly as she peeked under the bed-frame and made eye-contact with me.

"Laurent, someone is hiding under the bed," she cried out fearfully.

Acting anything but fearfully, Laurent reached his muscular arms under my bed, grabbed hold of me by my feet, and unceremoniously dragged me out from my hiding place. As he tossed me onto my back on the makeshift bed on my bedroom floor, he looked down at me with disdain.

I had been in an elevated state of arousal ever since the five of them stumbled into my room. I had a noticeable erection in my skinny jeans, and a large wet-spot that was visible across most of my crotch, where I had been leaking pre-cum for the last two hours. To make matters worse, Irene's wet panties were protruding from the left pocket of my jeans, after my failed attempt to hide them, upon being discovered by Erica.

"This is the man you intend to marry?" Laurent said with a sneer, as Irene looked down at me with a disappointed look on her face.