My Dear Beth Ch. 04

Story Info
Beth sets our boy up to be her permanent slave.
6k words
4
6.6k
3
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 04

Beth suffers - as well she should!

*****

Well...???!!

WTF was that??

I couldn't put any remarks at the end of Ch. 03. I was toasted.

I was sipping my Glenlivet while I read the last chapter - and had to open another bottle and my sips turned into gulps.

I'm not sure if I could've handled all that was happening without some kind of comforting blanket like the haze of alcohol.

I drunk-dialed my shrink, doesn't everyone?

After my shrink wrung my mind out, I grabbed a shower, some Ambien and went to sleep for a couple of days. With the light on. After all, I couldn't be too careful!

Maybe the nightmare is over. Maybe? Umm... probably not.

Now, we have to wonder:

Is Beth a victim of her own sick mind?

Did she have a heart attack or stroke?

Is she in the hospital and maybe handcuffed to the bed?

Is our boy alive?

What the fuck is up with Beth? How did she seem so sane for the first 18 months of the relationship?

How could our hero not see that she was crazy? He seemed so lucid and competent, given that he has so much money and his own company. Can't sane people immediately sense insane people?

We left Beth with her being blown to bits and drowned.

I don't know in what condition our hero was at the end of the last chapter.

Let's rejoin the 'happy' couple as Beth has a conversation with herself, shall we?

*****

Did I hear something - birds? Wait... I? Me?

How's that possible? What happened? My eyes were sealed shut as I saw myself rocketing up, surrounded by fantastic creatures and my orgasm going vertical. I remember my heart shuddering and threatening to stop. Holy fucking shit! How did I survive that?

I thought about my man panicking, my orgasm, his orgasm, the crash, the explosion in my brain, drowning and now - waking?

He must have managed to shoot me up with the Valium, which added to the Fentanyl, knocked me the fuck out. The black wave was the Valium/Fentanyl overcoming me. I loved that black wave! I love that he saved me!

Wait! Is he still here?

I opened my eyes to a sunlit room. How glorious it was!

I looked to my right and saw - my Savior - looking at me!

Was that a halo around his head??

He asked how I was - and did I remember what happened? Did I remember my name?"

"Not sure."

"No, really! I mean it. I don't need a quote from 'Idiocracy'.

Well, that stopped my brain for a second, before I remembered the movie. I laughed out loud. "I guess that I'm fine, Mr. Wonderful! How about you?"

He said that he was fine, but that he wasn't a character from 'Serenity' and could we agree not to reference movies?

What? Oh, yeah. "No, babe, I meant that you truly are Mr. Wonderful."

"Beth, if you're ready, I have some things to tell you. If you want to wait, we can just lay here for a while or get up and get something to eat. You must be starving!"

"Surprisingly, I am pretty famished. But first, let's hear what you have to say, Mr. Most Wonderful Man Ever."

"Beth, I hope that you'll understand, but this morning is not the morning that was going to dawn with us tripping. It'sMonday morning."

"What????"

"Beth, baby, you went crazy. You were hitting me and screaming! You squirted all over me and soaked the bed. I hadn't ever seen anyone do that, so I thought that you'd busted something inside. Only later did I figure out what must've happened.

I was reaching for your Valium rig when you gushed all over me and I panicked even more. I shoved you off, grabbed both Valium rescue rigs and shot them into you and opened the I.V. flow all the way.

I was freaking out because I thought that you were dying, but the Ketamine and LSD were kicking my ass so hard that I wasn't sure what was real and what wasn't. I was really hoping that I wasn't killing you instead of saving you.

Then, after you were unconscious, I used a Narcan rig on me because the Ketamine was still ripping me a new one. The LSD wasn't exactly helping me tell what was real; luckily, you had some 1 GM Vitamin C tablets in your bathroom cabinet, so the LSD was shut down within 30 minutes after I downed 5 of them.

I watched you for hours to make sure that you didn't die or need an ambulance.

After 8 hours or so, you started to wake, so I got more Valium and knocked you out again. Every time you started to come around, I did that again until about 3 AM this morning. I wanted you to be able to rest after what you'd been through - and I needed a break. Holy fuck, woman; you are way more than a handful.

Then, just a few minutes ago, I got some Narcan and shot you up so that you'd wake up now and you'd wake up with a clear head. I'm sorry for drugging you with so much Valium, but I did what I thought was best.

By the way, Beth, after I was lucid enough, I got all of the drugs and stuff and stuck them in the attic in your garage. You know, just in case the neighbors had called the cops or if something happened to you that would've caused the cops to come here. I was going to look in the other bedroom for any more drugs or supplies, but it's locked and I couldn't find a key.

Beth, why do you have a deadbolt on that door? There wasn't one there two weeks ago."

"Babe, not now; that's a long story."

"Um... ok. Later then."

Yeah, that conversation was never going to happen, bud.

I now realized that I'd calculated my dosages wrong - duh! That's what I get for not having the foresight to sit down and calculate mine as carefully as I had for him for these particular drugs. Then again, I hadn't planned on taking any, so there's that.

We lounged in bed, just snuggling and not saying much. We'd been to the brink and survived. I just wanted to let his body and the sheets comfort me as I listened to the birds outside as they serenaded us with happy songs. It was great to be alive!

Thirty minutes later, he started another conversation that I never wanted to have.

"Beth, would you care to explain what just happened to us? What's happening to me? I've never done drugs except for weed and acid in college. Now, I seem to want to do serious drugs and want you to do them with me. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Please explain what's happening and why! Baby, please don't tell me that you don't know."

I could've tranced him and put in a revised narrative that ended with us waking up this morning, but I didn't want him to forget my orgasm or his - and him saving me. I thought that the terror of those moments would, for him, bond us closer as only trauma can. I knew that I had bonded much closer to my baby! My Forever Man!

I looked into those blue eyes and said, "Spaceballs."

New narrative.

I explained to him that I'd gotten the drugs and equipment from a friend's house when her sister called to say that she'd OD'd. The sister asked me to rush over and grab everything before the cops showed up to search the place.

I said that the deadbolt had been put on the second bedroom to protect these things.

I told him that he had asked to see everything. He was excited to see the needles and vials of drugs and asked if it would be safe to use them. I told him that they were and that I'd been reading up on them.

I told him that he then wanted to experiment a little, but only if we kept it very safe.

I could tell that he was assured by my words.

I told him that we talked a bit more and then decided to go on an adventure.

I didn't change much of what happened on our little trip, but I changed how he felt about what happened and changed all of the panic, from either one of us, into expressions of sheer happiness.

And this became his new reality.

"Wake."

All was right with the world!

We went out and had a wonderful, life-affirming breakfast at the most upscale restaurant in Seattle we could find on short notice. We looked like shit, I'm sure. But, fuck 'em. I was starving! OMG, how I love him!

Before leaving the restaurant, we both went to the loo. He had pooped, something that I ever hardly did when I was out; then again, if he had to go, he had to go! Better here than in the bed that he was not going to get out of for quite a while. This saved me the trouble of trying to convince him to go potty if he didn't want to when we got back to the house. That would have been a mite awkward.

I needed to get more drugs plus supplies that I couldn't buy at a pharmacy, so I spent some extra time in the loo as I made some phone calls to my dealers - and they all said that they'd have the merch by tomorrow morning.

Fuckers. They'd upped their prices - every one of them! It was price-fixing on a grand scale. Maybe they'd figured out that I was rich. But, I had never told any dealer about any of the others - so how could they all up their prices at the same time? That worried me. How much did they know about my actual life? Fuck. I couldn't do anything about that now (or maybe ever), so on we went.

On the way back home, we stopped at the grocery and loaded up on food for the next week. We were gonna need it.

*****

We got home, put everything away, and sat down in the livingroom to enjoy the view out of my windows. Of course, I didn't plan on doing that for more than 10 minutes.

When it was my turn to speak, I had him 'Submit' to doing whatever I asked of him for the next 24 hours. I added a bunch of other stuff into that Submit thing, as you'll see.

I remembered what had happened Saturday night and now that I was still alive, I wanted more. I really should be dealing with getting him to agree with my proposal, but I still had time.

In any case, if what I'd planned for right now worked out, he'd be in even deeper love with me without having to 'Submit' him into it. I'd no idea how long any demand for love and devotion would last. A day? A year? Forever? No clue.

So, we're home, relaxed and replenished.

He looked over at me and suggested that, perhaps, a sexy control game to play was for him to do, without question and without reservation, whatever I asked of him. Surprise, huh?

I said that he should shoot me up with drugs; which drugs and their dosages would be detailed by me. I said that he'd follow my instructions to the letter. Naturally, he agreed.

I retrieved everything that he'd hidden and we started on our adventure.

He stripped and got into bed while I got everything ready. I prepped the rigs and restocked the supplies on the bedside tables. Several times, I stopped just to gaze at him, so thankful that I'd found such a wonderful, loving man. I was really, really, very, very thankful that I was going to get to keep him!

I showed him a tab of Levitra and said that I'd like to shove it up his butt instead of him swallowing it. Of course, he happily agreed!

What I didn't tell him was that I was also going to shove 75 mg of Ecstasy up his butt at the same time. After I did that, I went to the loo and scrubbed my hands. Now for me. Oh, jeez! My cunt was wet, and not from the shower!

I had him put a line in my hand and start the Ringer's. I gave him a rig with Ketamine, another with 5 mg of Valium (just to take the edge off,) another with a little meth (very little,) and the last with a little thiopental.

I showed him the 'rescue' rigs of Narcan and Valium, just in case. I also prepped rigs for him, just in case. Can't be too careful.

To prevent possible 'misstatements' by me, I said that he wasn't to ask any questions that didn't have to do with our immediate adventure. I was not going to spill my guts about what I was doing all of this.

He started injecting me, one rig after the other, very slowly. Each time he put the needle into the port, I quivered inside. Each time the plunger went home, I almost came. Yeah; I guessed that, now, I had a full-on fetish.

I thought about taking some LSD, but considering last time, I didn't want to risk that again.

He had a pretty good boner going, but I knew that the Ecstasy would interfere with that; thus, the Levitra. We kissed and fondled and I had a couple more great orgasms! He was an expert with his hands and tongue!

He didn't even have to try that hard as I was getting off thinking about the I.V. drugs, my love for him and him moving in with me soon. Of course, my orgasms weren't anything like the rocket ride into the ceiling of the Universe, but I was unlikely to ever repeat that experience. No death wish, me.

Then, the second orgasm changed my world forever - again.

I didn't even see it coming. My pussy was really into it and was delivering body shots to my guts and head. Then -boom! I orgasmed really hard, my eyes involuntarily closed and I had a mini-explosion go off in my head. I saw a very bright, white light again, but it was smaller than before and didn't threaten to tear my skull apart.

It did, however, seem to tie directly to my clit. No idea how that was done. I just knew that I couldn't do anything about it.

I have no words as to how wonderful that was.

After about 5 or so seconds of the reverberations rattling around in my head and echoing down into my body, things settled down enough for me to become aware of my surroundings.

When I opened my eyes, I was met by a look that was equal parts of amazement, lust and panic. I blinked and panic was all that was on his face.

"Babe, please don't worry. I'm fine! Yeah, I just had the most massive climax of my life since Saturday, and I'm all good!"

"Beth, you scared the fuck out of me! I saw you starting towards a climax and became caught up in what was obviously some kind of massive event. Somewhere along the line, you threw your head back really hard and grunted. I don't think that a line tackle makes that kind of grunt when he hits the ground!

Almost immediately after the first grunt, you grunted a smaller grunt, threw your head back further that I thought possible and screamed like your guts were being torn out, took a short breath and let out a shorter version of the same scream. Holy fuck! What was going on?? I was scared that this was Saturday night, all over again!"

"What's going on is that you are truly a miracle man! I've no idea what that was, but I want more of it, every day! Oh, shit. I mean... Holy fuck!"

I didn't remember any of what he said that I did.

I laid down on him, put my head on his shoulder and he was - waking me. It seems that he's always waking me.

"Beth, baby, it's been thirty minutes and don't we have stuff to do? Not to mention that I really, really want to talk to you! I have things that I want to tell you right now!"

The Ecstasy had kicked in. The Levitra had kicked in.

He had a slow hand and a quick tongue and tortured me in a way that the Marquis de Sade would have appreciated! Of course, the occasional Magic Wand was a quick way to Orgasm Town! OMG!

I didn't have any more of 'those' orgasms, but I hoped that I would when I wasn't so fucking tired from the massive one this morning. Damn, that had wiped me out. I was still dissociating a bit from the Ketamine, but - fortunately - I hadn't taken nearly as much as I had on Saturday.

I was beginning to rethink my plan. I wanted him like this, but voluntarily ready to answer my needs without 'Submit.' I thought about that all the while we were making love.

I got up and took my line out. I wasn't going to need any rescue drugs. I restrained him while he spoke to me in loving, earnest tones using his words like a feather. I tranced him and took some Ketamine/LSD mix that I'd prepared for just this moment and injected that into the vein in his neck. Didn't want to risk bruising his arm or hand. After I was done, I covered any possible bruise with a hefty hickey.

The Ketamine kicked in pretty quickly and he was soon dissociating, judging from what he was saying, so earnestly and so lovingly. A few minutes later, and I could tell that the LSD was coming on. I really wanted my baby to let me take him to the moon - again.

I then proceeded to fuck his brains out. You would have thought that I was Athena by the way he sang my praises!

We hugged and kissed and I continued to listen to him and to praise him for what a wonderful person he was and told him how lucky I felt. It was the best of times!

After a while, his drugs were past the rush stage and had really taken hold. He was not speaking a lot of coherent sentences, so I figured that the Ketamine/LSD had done its job.

Now, it was time for me to do mine.

I wanted his first orgasm to be the best that I could give him - which should be pretty good when the drugs should supply more energy than he'd ever felt.

I got on top, lowered myself onto him (no lubes needed here, ever!) and worked his dick over with my PC muscles. I sat down on him and then squeezed low, then squeezed high, then squeezed all around. That was just the warm-up. I rippled my muscles up and down his dick for a bit and then paused to prevent him from cumming.

I waited for a full 30 seconds then I lifted up until the head of his cock was just outside of my opening. I 'pushed' my muscles out and then sat down slowly on him. As soon as he was four inches inside of me, I switched from 'push' to 'pull' and grabbed his cock as I moved slowly back up.

You would have thought that he was dying.

I took no pity on him and did it again.

I felt the head of his cock swelling as I rose up off of him and knew that he was so very close!

I backed off and let his motor cool for a minute. He was not happy about that. He liked edging, but if he got too close before I shut him down, he would protest quite vehemently and threaten me with all sorts of terrible deaths. I very much enjoyed the various ways in which he wanted to tear the life from my body!

Time to restart his motor! I lifted my ass up and grabbed just the head of his cock with the appropriate muscles, then clamped down hard. His eyes flashed at me in a way that told me that I either had to make him cum right the fuck now or he was going to rip me apart with his bare hands! Of course, since he was currently restrained by hospital cuffs and half-inch nylon webbing strap tied to one-inch eyebolts in the posters of the bed, there was no chance of that. Not even Arnold Schwarzenegger could have broken free.

I pushed down a bit to bring more muscles into play and rippled them, stroking his cock up and down a few times while not physically moving up and down myself.

I had found books and Internet posts about Pompoir and practiced that for a couple of years, but had waited for exactly the right time to show him what I could do. NOW was that time.

He started making grunting sounds (what was it with the grunting?) then cursing. I relaxed my PC muscles, but he kept approaching his climax.

I saw that I had let it go too far to stop, so I clamped down hard on his cock and rippled my muscles. His face turned a bright red and he just said, "Motherfucker" a few times. I loosened my grip on his cock, raised up so that his cock was just inside of me. I tensed my cunt as much as I could, grabbing the head of his cock, then kept all of those muscles tightened as much as possible as I jammed myself down. After I jammed my butt into his pelvis, I started tensing, then releasing, then rippling the muscles in my cunt for about 5 seconds. Then, I lifted up and did it all again.

He tensed up and a tremor went through him and up into me. Holy fuck this was crazy sexy!

In the corner of my eye, I could detect my climax off in the distance, but coming my way. Not now! I turned my attention back to him.

His face was an even brighter red, his eyes were welded shut and he was making the most insane sounds! I got more than a bit scared, so I slapped him as hard as I could to try to bring him back to this world.

Apparently, the energy in that slap, coupled with the pain, sent him over the edge.

He climaxed with the force of a bomb as he lifted his butt off of the bed. His cock seemed to swell as he jammed it so deeply into me that I was afraid that he'd tear the walls of my vagina apart. His whole body climaxed in a very visceral way from his hair to his dick (I couldn't see his legs) and spread out to his arms and down to his fingertips. There was a blue aura around him. WTF?

12