My Dearest Carrie

Story Info
A confession letter to loving wife about being used.
1.8k words
4
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dearest Carrie,

Let me begin with an introduction, since I know you much better than you know me. I don't want you to know my name so you won't have to feel uncomfortable around me, if we are ever introduced. I doubt you remember me, but I am one of the guys your husband plays cards with. I thought I'd share that upfront since it will be obvious later.

The reason I felt the need to write you this letter is because we shared the perfect night together. Although, you don't remember it, it is a night I will never forget, and will think of often.

I have adored you from the first time I saw you. You were at a restaurant eating with your family. I was sitting across from you at another table. You are so sexy! The shirt you were wearing gapped when you would bend down to get things out of a bag you brought. I was able to see down your shirt and I noticed your feather tattoo. The site of your beautiful breasts made me hard.

Later that night, I masturbated and fantasized about caressing your breasts and pleasuring you to climax. I tried to forget about you, but I saw you again. I walked behind you in the store for awhile watching your ass. You bent over to pick something your son dropped and your ass spread in front of me. Even though, I had to use my imagination, I could picture your sweet pussy peeking out between your ass checks begging to be touched. It was at that moment, I knew I had to have you. It took some planning, but, you, my sweet, were worth it.

I followed you home, and waited. When you left the house again later in the evening, I looked for a way to get into your house. I found the key and entered. I looked around and found your cabinet in your closet. The first drawer I opened had your panties and bra's in it. As, I looked through, your panty drawer I found your dildo. It made me smile. I didn't want to get caught so I put everything back the way it was, except for the panties I kept to masturbate with later. I wanted, no I needed to see you in your bra and panties, so I made the arrangements.

I asked one of my mutual friends with your husband to host a card night that would last late. Once your husband RSVPed for it. I got online and ordered your outfit for our evening together.

On the day of the event, I let myself in and placed the wrapped box under your bed. And hid a wine cooler in the back of the refrigerator. I then went and disengaged the lock on the screen door, then slipped out and waited.

At 7 o'clock, everyone started arriving for the night of cards. We played a game and I was turned on knowing I was going to be fucking you in only a few hours. At 9 o'clock, I asked to use your husband's phone to make a call. I locked myself in the bathroom and started our night together.

I found your number and sent you a text, asking if the kids were in bed. A few minutes later, you texted me, "They were all out."

I texted you, "I have a surprise for you under the bed."

I waited for you to open the box of lingerie.

You texted, "Pretty what do you want me to do with it.?"

I instructed you to put it on and send me a picture. When you teased back saying I would have to put it on you, my dick got hard. But, I insisted that I will be taking it off of you sooner if you would send me the picture.

I waited.

When the picture came I was disappointed that you didn't show me more. I could see the red silk bra and the top of the black flowering corset but I couldn't see your red silk panties.

I told you that I had a cooler for you in the refrigerator and told you I was on my way and to have it finished when I got there. I then erased our little flirting session, once I forwarded the picture to my phone and returned to the guys. I told them I had something to take care of and left.

I took my time getting to your house, giving the alcohol and drugs time to take effect. I parked down the street and let myself in the back door. I found you passed out on the bed. My pulse quicken, as I closed and locked the bedroom door.

You looked even more beautiful than I had imagined. Your creamy white skin in the red and black outfit you put on for me was making my dick even harder that it already was. You were lying of your side propped up against the head board. I grabbed you by the ankles and pulled you down onto your back. The force that I used was probable harder than necessary and it made those red panties tight across your pussy lips. I removed the top covers of the bedding so I could see you better from every angle. I took out my phone and started taking photos. As I did, I was thinking I can't wait to unwrap you, my package. I rolled you over to see your ass. I reached down and felt the silk panties on your ass. I kneaded your perfect ass and slipped a finger under the fabric. Then another and another until your panties disappeared between your ass checks. I moved closer and begin kissing and stroking your ass.

I rolled you back over and decided it was time for me to get my hands on your tits. At first, I just felt you up over your bra. Your cleavage is what I first fantasized about. I touched your tattoo and slipped a finger inside your bra. I then decided I need to suck on your nipple and unhooked your bra. When the open air hit your nipples they reacted and got hard for me. I took your left nipple into my mouth. It tasted so good. I was a little surprised that you moaned a little. But I didn't stop, nothing was going to stop me from having you in every way. I reached up and put my mouth on yours, I don't know if you were dreaming or just turned on but you seemed to be kissing me back and I stick my tongue down your throat. You were moaning as we kissed and I groped your tender breasts and played with your nipples.

My dick was so hard and I was rubbing your thigh with it through my jeans. I stopped mouth fucking you with my tongue and removed my clothes. I pulled you to the edge of the bed and pulled your red panties down. Once your panties were off, I place each of your feet on the bed so your knees were bent and your legs were spread. I though your pussy would look better bald so I went to the sick and got the trimmers. I returned and started removing the pubic hair that covered that hot cunt. Once you were trimmed I left and returned with the razor. I spread shaving cream all over you pussy and might have gotten some inside you. I shaved you completely bald. While I was putting lotion on you I slipped 2 fingers inside you. You were sloppy wet. I wanted to smell you and taste your cunt. With one hand I separated your outer lips and slipped my tongue as far in your pussy as I could. I was stoking my dick while I ate you out. You were making noises like you were a little slut wanting me to fuck you. You started cumming on my tongue and I drank every drop of your ecstasy. It was my turn to cum in you.

I pulled you to the very edge of the bed and stood over your nakedness. I felt very powerful and my dick was as hard as it has ever been. When my dick touched the opening of your pussy you started having another orgasm. I thrust my cock deep inside you and you went limp again. I took my time at first, feeling the way your sweet pussy sucked on my raging cock. Then, I started thrusting harder and harder. The faster I went the more your tits bounced. I liked the look of them flopping to the rhythm our fucking. I stopped and pulled my dick out. I wanted to fuck you from behind. The way you dared me to at the store.

I turned you over and put a pillow under you to give me the right angle to enter your wet pussy again. I got behind you and thrusted hard! You whispered one word. Yes. As I fucked you, I started playing with your beautiful ass again. When I put my finger on your ass flower, you moaned. I slowly filled your ass with one finger while my dick was deep in your pussy. That's when I remembered your dildo...

When I returned to you, I knew your pussy was sloppy enough to lube up the black dick I had for you. I fucked you with it a few stokes then returned my dick right where it belongs. As I buried my cock deeper into your pussy, I started inserting, the black cock into your ass. It was tight at first but then you relaxed as I fucked your pussy and your ass at the same time. I was feeling like I was getting close to cumming so I pulled out and rolled you over. I moved up to your mouth and started inserting my pussy drenched cock into your mouth. You took it in and as a reflex started sucking it. I fucked your pretty face for just a few minutes and shot my cum into your mouth. You started to drool but I made sure that all my cum stayed in your mouth until you swallowed it. I was tired but I wanted to have something to remember how good and slutty you are. I took out my phone and took some more pictures of your well fucked body.

I cleaned you up and fixed up the room. I then picked up your phone and texted your husband that you were horny and you wanted to wake up to him fucking you. I took a picture of your bald pussy and sent it to him.

I have seen you around a few times since then. I always remember the way my dick feels inside you. I wanted to write you because our night together was perfect. And I am already working on a plan to have you again.

Love,

Someone who worships your body ;)