My Decisions 02

Story Info
Isha's decisions get more profitable.
7.5k words
4.56
3.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of My Decisions 01 using the same characters and plot lines. It's best enjoyed if you have already read My Decisions 01.

Now that I'm back home in Switzerland, I have time to continue the story of my career and the decisions that led me into a life of debauchery and wealth. If you've read My Decisions 01 you know that I made one big decision to give up a conventional, moral life and become a whore. I'm not a hooker, but an alert businesswoman who used all of her assets, personal and financial, to reach financial security and enjoy a lavish lifestyle. Oh yeah. My name is Isha.

I had quit American Airlines and became a "Travel Partner" on a corporate jet used by CCP, an investment firm that also buys and sells businesses for its own book. The job was checking seatbelts, serving meals and fucking the executives who flew on the plane. There were plenty of pleasant and unpleasant sexual adventures with the executives. The main negotiator for the company, whom I call Mr. X, was the regular passenger and I was his sex slave while traveling on business. He was a skilled lover and I came to enjoy sex with him regularly. He also required that I fuck selected clients to help him close deals. Some were fun, some were definitely not.

Thanks to a painful experience with two Texas oilmen, I became financially independent. The five million I took from them seeded my many other business ventures. During my few years with CCP I began to realize the opportunities for a sharp woman in my position (a business whore).

The Texas oilmen were an example of a sort of blackmail. Once they had fucked me and abused me, they had something to hide and that is always worth a lot. But after that success, I slowly realized other opportunities in my job could be even greater. I was regularly flying with, and fucking, lots of powerful executives with large egos, average cocks and minimal ethics. Simply paying attention to their bragging about mergers and acquisitions could lead to valuable insider information which can always be converted to cash - just watch out for the SEC.

An alert whore who is flying with, dining with and sleeping with such powerful people -- both men and women -- can sometimes get involved in their personal lives. Rivalries between competitors, sexual jealousies, intra-family squabbles and other sordid conflicts are all opportunities to get on the inside -- where the big money is. This type of opportunity has had the greatest rewards for me through the years. If wealthy people are sufficiently motivated by their emotions, they will throw money around. I try to be there to catch some.

My first use of insider information was based on a tech startup company in Silicon Valley, founded and run by a techy nerd named Scott. They had developed technology to efficiently consolidate and manage energy created by solar panels and other renewable energy sources. They had gone public a year before, but then needed more funding to develop a major markets product. Their stock was actually down around $14 due to recent poor earnings reports. They needed a large investment to finish the development and bring the new product to market. Several firms were interested in buying a controlling interest, including CCP.

Like many founders, 27 year old Scott was very reluctant to let go of control. That's particularly true in IT companies. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Eric and Sergey at Google are all good examples. But Scott needed a lot of funding to bring his product to market and that meant diluting his shares and ceding control to the investor.

I had been watching for good investment opportunities for my five million dollar nest egg and paid attention when Mr. X described the situation during a flight. He told me he and I would be trying to convince Scott to select CCP for the funding. I knew how convincing Mr. X could be - with my assistance. After doing a little research of my own I decided to take a chance on the stock, and told my broker to sell about one million of my current investments and hold it in cash. That would allow me to move quickly when the time came.

Mr. X created a presentation to give to Scott and the board at their headquarters in Palo Alto. We would be competing with local VC's (venture capital firms) based right there on Sand Hill Rd. We needed to give Scott some extra incentive to pick CCP. I was to be that incentive.

Scott actually lived in Redmond WA just outside Seattle. He would need to fly to Palo Alto for the meetings, so Mr. X offered him a ride in our Gulfstream. Scott accepted the offer and we began planning our strategy to seduce him physically and financially.

We landed at SeaTac airport the night before meeting Scott. Mr. X had been very focused on polishing his presentation during the long flight from Raleigh. I had been teasing him all day so we ended up skipping dinner and worked to relieve our built up lust from the day. Somehow a view over Puget Sound leads to passion -- I don't know why.

Scott met us the GA (General Aviation) terminal the next morning. Mr. X. greeted him at the bottom of the boarding stairs with a warm manly handshake. I stood in the doorway in my short, sexy CCP uniform and caught Scott's eye as he started to climb the stairs. I was pleased when he tripped on the third step. When he reached the top I welcomed him with a warm, womanly hug, pressing my chest against him.

After takeoff, Mr. X started his smooth personal conversation with Eric: family, the trials of the entrepreneur, the Mariners lousy season, etc. When I served the drinks I bent low toward Scott to give him a drink and a good view of my assets. Then I turned to bend over again to give a drink to Mr. X. and give Scott a good view of my ass. He choked slightly on his drink.

When I cleared their trays after the meal, I 'accidentally' tipped Scott's tray and dumped a bunch of crumbs and leftover sandwich into Scott's lap. "I'm so sorry sir" I cried and then proceeded with a towel to pick up the mess from his crotch. I felt some evidence that the bending and smiling had worked. Scott jumped when I tried to gather a bunch of crumbs and ended up grabbing his vitals. I pretended I didn't realize it and went back a few times for the remaining crumbs. It's the little things like that that give a woman pride in her ability to manipulate men.

We landed at the San Jose airport and Mr. X and Scott got in the waiting limo and took off to the company's headquarters. I was taken to the beautiful Rosewood Sand Hill hotel and spent the afternoon gathering rays and sipping rum drinks by the pool. That was one aspect of that job that I really loved.

Mr. X arrived around 6:00 to report that the board had committed to go ahead with the financing, but hadn't yet decided which investor to accept. His presentation had gone well and he was optimistic about getting the deal for CCP. He had convinced several members of the board, and Scott, to have dinner with us that evening and made dinner reservations at a nearby restaurant. I took the opportunity to call my broker and instruct him to start buying chunks of the company's stock and invest the full million then in cash.

I had to be careful in buying the stock. The SEC (US Securities and Exchange Commission) watches for people using inside (not yet public) information for personal gain. I was a little bit protected by buying multiple small blocks of the stock. But the most important protection was the fact that I didn't actually work for CCP. My paychecks came from Happy Flights International (HFI), a separate company owned by relatives of the CCP execs. CCP bought flight services (including my own) from HFI. So technically, my employer was just another vendor for CCP. At least that's what I wanted the SEC to believe.

We had dinner with Scott and 3 board members and I wore my basic tasteful, yet sexy, black dress. I was assigned to sit next to Scott. While Mr. X discussed stock options with the board members, I chatted up Scott to get more personal. I quickly determined that he had no girlfriends because he doesn't have time for that sort of thing. The only girl he had ever really loved was his high school sweetheart and they had lost touch years ago.

"Surely, you must have lots of girls anxious to jump in your bed?" I asked.

His mono-syllable answers gave me the impression he hadn't been laid for over a year. Just what I wanted to hear. I continue asking personal questions and found that he was aware of how much of life's pleasures he had missed by starting and running his company. He wasn't virgin, but he certainly hadn't been with many women -- personally or sexually.

"You should do something about that" I advised. "Have you ever really tried to track down your girlfriend from high school?"

He shook his head and we continued the personal conversation. He volunteered that he was afraid to give up control of the company to an investor. He is always proud to be in control of himself and his business. There was an opportunity in there somewhere.

The next day Mr. X went back to meetings and I hired a car to tour San Francisco. I had never been there and was fascinated by the hills, the activity and the many lifestyles demonstrated by people on the street. A very open and exciting city. I got back to the hotel around 3:00 and took a nap. I needed to be well rested for that night's planned activity.

Since early in my career at CCP, I had insisted that I would only fuck men that I thought safe and worthwhile. Back at the hotel in the late afternoon, I got a call from Mr. X to verify that I would willingly entertain Scott. I agreed and made my plans for the evening. I got out the sexy, gossamer dress that had been so successful at making men want me. It contained several layers of sheer fabric wrapped around my body and displaying subtle pastel colors throughout. But, over my chest and ass, the multiple layers were absent and only a single layer of sheer fabric almost concealed my body. My nipples were clearly visible and followers had fun watching my nearly bare bum swish as I walked. It took a lot of self-confidence (and exhibitionism) to wear that dress in public. Fortunately, I had both by that time.

Mr. X had cleverly managed to convince only Scott to have dinner with us again while dissuading the board members. He took us to a small, private restaurant in the city and we had a booth to ourselves. Scott sat between Mr. X and me. Poor Scott was struggling to look me in the eyes as we spoke. I jiggled a bit every few minutes to make his job harder -- and something else too.

They seemed to have agreed that the stock price for the investment should be about $45 and toasted their agreement. Scott was subdued though and explained to Mr. X his fear of losing control of anything in his life. He was struggling to overcome it regarding the company. Mr. X took the perfect opportunity to offer Scott another way to overcome his fear.

"I understand your need for controlling the company Scott. But perhaps you could redirect that energy into controlling something else. Something like Isha here."

Scott shook his head and stared at Mr. X. "Whaaaa?" slipped from his mouth. Mr. X smiled and looked toward me. Scott whipped his head around to me and I smiled and gently nodded. The expression "deer in the headlights" comes to mind. He swallowed and went almost white.

"You see Scott, if you agree to accept CCP's offer and the terms we discussed, you can spend tonight with Isha. You could accept losing control of both the company and losing control of yourself with Isha tonight. Both could be very rewarding. The company will provide you millions of dollars, and I'm sure you can appreciate the rewards available from Isha."

The poor guy never had a chance. He hadn't had sex in years and here was a beautiful woman, flashing her tits at him and inviting him to sleep with her. I couldn't see his lap under the table, but I swear I heard fabric ripping.

After much stuttering and looking back and forth between me and Mr. X several times, Scott muttered, "I guess I can accept that".

"Then let's finish our meal and get out of here" announced Mr. X, and we did. We shared a cab back to the hotel. Mr. X sat up front with the driver and Scott and I were alone in the back. His leg was shaking so I put my hand on his thigh. But that seemed to make everything else shake. I leaned over and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and smiled into his eyes. He was totally frozen. Only his chest was moving - very rapidly.

When we got to the hotel Mr. X conveniently disappeared and I took Scott's hand and led him across the lobby to the elevator. Once the elevator doors closed I turned and put my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. I pulled back and said "Are you sure you really want me Scott?"

"Yes!" came emphatically from his mouth and he reached for me and kissed me hard on the lips. Not a great kisser, but certainly highly motivated. We actually ran, hand in hand, down the corridor and he was puffing impatiently as I rooted through my purse for the key. No kid was ever so excited on Christmas morning.

I opened the door and went straight for the couch in the sitting area. Scott caught up with me and hugged me from behind, quickly sliding his hands up to my boobs. He started pulling on my dress and I had to stop him.

"This dress is complicated to take off. I can do it better myself. Why don't you sit on the couch and watch me?"

He took a second to process that idea, then he leapt onto the couch, bouncing on the cushions. I took my time stripping for him, though I did have some fear that he might have a heart attack before I was done. When I was naked, I asked "Do you want me Scott?"

"Yes!" he shouted and his face showed only hunger. The young man that had spent his life working and building his company and NOT fucking women had been replaced by an aroused sexual animal. He realized that he was still dressed and started ripping his clothes off. When he had his pants down around his ankles, I squeaked a girlish squeak and ran into the bedroom and jumped onto the bed. I flipped onto my back and spread my legs so he could clearly see what was on offer when he caught up. He ran into the room, his cock bouncing wildly and just stopped at the foot of the bed. His eyes just feasted on a beautiful, naked woman who was waiting for him to fuck her. His eyes were fully wide open. I'll bet that was one of the most exciting moments of his pitiful life.

He was staring at my shaved vulva as if he had never seen one. I added to his excitement by reaching down and spreading my labia, exposing my opening. Somehow his eyes got even bigger. "Come take me Scott" I whispered demurely. For men like that, the direct approach is usually best.

He crawled up between my legs and grabbed his cock to aim it at my opening. I normally would have delayed him to ensure I was wet enough and to extend the anticipation, but I knew I couldn't stop his passionate heat. He thrust into me with all of the grace of a teenager getting laid for the first time. Fortunately, my teasing him all evening had also aroused me and I was wet enough for both of us to enjoy the moment.

I think that may have been the only time in my extensive sex life that a man came before he had fully penetrated my vagina with the first stroke. He squeezed his eyes shut, moaned softly, shook for a few seconds and then collapsed on top of me. So much for foreplay. I let him lie on me while he caught his breath and then gently turned to the side to dump him on the bed. "Mission accomplished" I thought.

I turned to face him and started to caress his face and body and squeezed his limp cock. That restarted his brain and he looked at me with amazement and smiled a contented smile.

"Did you enjoy that Scott?" I asked quietly.

"Mmmmm" he moaned and slowly nodded his head.

I knew I needed to raise his lovemaking standards so I could give him a more memorable night. I slowly rolled over closer to him and continued stroking his cock. Then I slid down his torso, kissing all of the skin along the way. When I got to his crotch he seemed to get nervous. I lifted his limp cock toward my mouth and he quickly pulled away and said "No, not that". It was also the only time in my sexual history that a man had refused a blowjob. This guy definitely needed some work.

I raised my head, looked into his eyes and asked "Is there a problem Scott?"

"I've never done that" he murmured. "It seems so nasty. Do you really put guy's dicks in your mouth?"

"Yes I do Scott. And I enjoy it. Of course the men enjoy it even more, but we don't have to do that tonight if you're not comfortable."

He was relieved and I knew to not even try to suggest him going down on me. So I tried another tactic. I crawled back up next to him and kissed him warmly. I took his left hand, pulled it across his chest and put it on my left breast and squeezed gently. He seemed to have no problem with boobs. He rose on an elbow and proceeded to mangle my boobs with his hand and suck viciously on my nipples. I encouraged him to be gentle and guided his hand with mine smoothly over and around my tits. I moaned lightly and he smiled as he learned how to properly caress a woman's breasts.

I leaned over and suckled lightly on his nipple, tickling it with my tongue. He shivered slightly and I think he got the message. He returned the favor and I felt my nipple stiffen and swell in his mouth. We continued gently stroking and kissing and licking each other for quite a while. He was obviously pleased and his cock showed it by hardening.

"Would you like to fuck me again?" I asked politely. He nodded enthusiastically and started to climb on me again. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back down on his back. He seemed confused but allowed me to lead. I threw one leg over him, leaned forward to put my boobs in his face and straddled his thighs. I pressed my mound against his cock and felt it surge. I sat up, raised my hips, took hold of his hard cock and started to pull it into my pussy. Scott raised his head to watch the penetration and gasped as his cock head slipped inside my vagina. I waited there a second and then watched his face as I plunged down on his cock. His mouth flew open, but no sound came out. I gave him a while to get used to the feeling and then started to gently pump up and down. His expression slowly changed from shock to a shit-eating grin.

With me controlling the pace we continued to enjoy the sensations of full penetration. He had time to smile and enjoy the more subtle pleasures of intercourse: the warmth, the closeness, the stimulation and the satisfaction. After a few minutes of that recreation, I started to increase the pace. I could feel him get more aroused and he started to push his hips up to meet my down strokes. We were soon slamming away, racing for the finish. His body suddenly seized up tight while pushing his hips into me with all his strength. A scream escaped his mouth as his head snapped back and I felt his jizz like a firehose against my cervix.

I was pretty proud of myself for having given him the fuck of his life, but a little disappointed that I hadn't reach my own petite mort. But I knew there was plenty of time for that.

I climbed off of him and went to the bathroom for a little cleanup and a drink of water. I brought a glass of water back to him and he gulped it down. I spent the rest of the night giving Scott many new sexual experiences. It took him a while to get doggie right, but then he was very excited about it. But, since he was an out of shape nerd, he finally hit the wall about 1:00 and stumbled off to his own room. He and Mr. X had to go back to the company office in the morning and continue negotiations. I just slept in and spent another afternoon by the pool. A tough job but...