My Decisions 03

Story Info
Isha's decisions get more complicated.
6.7k words
4.46
4.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of My Decisions 01 using the same characters and plot lines. It's best enjoyed if you have already read My Decisions 01.

Call me Isha. From my two previous stories you know that I became a corporate whore for a company called CCP. They used me to help convince prospective clients that a deal with CCP had financial benefits for their company -- and very personal benefits for themselves. My friend Anna and I provided those personal benefits. The man who was my boss and made the deals I call Mr. X to protect the guilty.

We were very well paid, but I learned that I could make much more money by using my very personal contact with high-level executives to enrich myself. The Houston oilmen I blackmailed produced five million and the Silicon Valley tech company gave me insider information that enabled me to make 2.6 million more.

My most lucrative venture with CCP occurred just before the company collapsed into bankruptcy in 2015. But in that case, I didn't try to collect money for myself -- it was given to me.

It started with an unusual deal when CCP was approached by another firm that wished to buy a particular division of the company. CCP did sometimes sell divisions, but usually they took the initiative and put it on the market. So in this case, Mr. X changed from his usual role as salesman and played the reluctant seller instead.

The potential buyer was Rev-Ind, a closely held firm based in Switzerland. The target division had been based in Switzerland before it was acquired by CCP several years earlier. Rev-Ind said they wanted to reintegrate it with their other businesses to build a unique product.

Unfortunately for CCP, the Swiss company they acquired several years ago had never performed well. The founder had died shortly after the acquisition by CCP and several key employees then left. The business never recovered and was by then a money loser for CCP. So an interested buyer was all good for CCP.

The dealmaker for Rev-Ind was a Swiss woman named Yvonne. She looked to be in her 50s and was still slim and fit. She dressed in conservative business suits, but, as with many European outfits, they seemed to cling a bit closer and provide more lift than most. After initial phone contact with CCP, she flew to the US to negotiate the deal. Of course, Rev-Ind didn't know about the recent poor performance of the business. And Mr. X wasn't about to tell her.

It was entertaining to watch Mr. X in his new role. Yvonne discussed business during the day and took Mr. X out to dinner in the evening. Anna and I got to go along because Mr. X liked to show off his women. He played the reluctant seller, explaining how vital the division was to the entire company's operations. During one of his speeches I noticed Yvonne roll her eyes for a second. She seemed bored with his pitch.

Anna and I took on our usual dinner role of flirting with Yvonne. She responded to each provocation with a gentle smile at us. Then she flirted right back by putting her hand on my knee and squeezing. It wasn't so entertaining to have my own role reversed, but she was certainly attractive and her sensuality was clear. We seemed to share a message when we looked directly into the other's eyes.

After ritualized bargaining back and forth, they finally agreed on a cash price of $154 million dollars. Mr. X feigned dissatisfaction with the price and Yvonne postured concern about the great deal of money. In fact, Mr. X was overjoyed to get that much for a money-losing division. Yvonne's true motivations were only learned later. But both had agreed on the deal and it could have been wrapped up right away.

But Yvonne then threw a wrench in the works. Smiling a beautiful smile, she asked that the deal be signed in Switzerland so her other executives and family members could celebrate together. She generously invited Mr. X and Anna and me to stay at her chateau for the signing and payment. It was January and she bragged that the skiing in her area was phenomenal. Mr. X hesitated, but getting that money in hand was important - and he did love skiing. Anna and I also loved snow skiing and were happy to do so on company time, so we agreed. Another one of those decisions that affects the rest of your life.

Yvonne and Mr. X synchronized calendars and picked a date 10 days out for the meeting. She left for home the next day. That same day, Mr. X suddenly came up with an important meeting in Denver the following morning. I'm not sure what he told his bosses, but he made it clear to Anna and me that the three of us needed some time on skis before we went to Switzerland. Nobody wanted to be the awkward one on the slopes in front of experienced Swiss skiers.

He arranged two full days on the slopes at Copper Mountain. On the first day we crashed the resort stores and had the company buy new ski outfits for all three of us. Yet another perk of our job. We took the American Flyer lift to the top and Mr. X went off by himself so Anna and I decided to stick together for the day. We explored many green and blue trails in the morning and a few black diamonds. Our starter trail was called High Point, which is nice and long and easy. Like riding a bicycle, skiing can be relearned very quickly -- but at much faster speeds.

After a little apres-ski drinking in the bar, we struggled with our aching muscles up to the room. Mr. X had rented a suite with two queen size beds. Anna and I looked at him as we entered.

"OK, what sleeping arrangements had you planned?" Anna queried.

"I didn't" he replied. "I figured that the three of us know each other so well that we will just do what comes naturally." He said while smiling.

Of course, Anna and I had anticipated sleeping with him individually, perhaps switching off each night. This was the first time we had actually traveled together and although we had both shared intimacies with Mr. X, we had never done so with each other. We shared a look and smiled a knowing smile together.

The first night Mr. X seemed most interested in Anna and the two of them soon got to moaning and groaning in one bed while I watched from the other. Despite my extensive sexual experience I had never watched people I know get it on together. Anna is a screamer (like me) and Mr. X hit all her buttons. She came several times and he saved himself for a boisterous ending. I gave myself a happy ending as well.

I turned over to go to sleep and then someone got in my bed and started stroking my back. I knew Mr. X had a large appetite, but this seemed ridiculous. Then I felt two breasts press against my back and turned to find Anna looking at me longingly.

"Didn't you get enough from him?" I asked.

"That was great, but knowing you were watching got me excited again." Anna replied. "You and I have had plenty of sexual experiences, but never with each other. Have you ever thought about it?"

Actually I had thought about being with her before, but never had an opportunity to act on it. The opportunity was then presenting itself and I felt a twinge of arousal. I was still wet from watching and listening to them so I could easily be convinced that I wanted some more sexual gratification. I had never been with a woman before, but didn't really have any problem with it. I liked to watch porn films with two lesbians pleasing each other. That aroused me just as much as a man and woman doing the same.

"Sure I've thought about it but never acted on it." I replied. "You and I are already very close because of our job so getting even more intimate may be enjoyable -- and the sex would probably be great. Shall we have a go?"

She beamed at me and reached over to kiss me. Her lips were soft and her technique was more sensual than a man's kiss. We hugged each other and our kiss became more passionate. I felt her soft tongue in my mouth and lovingly caressed it with mine. My hand slid down her back and stroked her bottom gently, then firmly. Our breasts were pressed together, her larger ones smothering my more modest pair. When I became aware of that contact I started to feel real passion. I pushed my leg firmly between her legs and she opened them to welcome me. My thigh pressed against her mound and she started to moan. I could feel her juices and his cum smearing along my leg.

"Yes, I do want this, very badly" I whispered.

"Then let's please each other instead of him for a change." she said as she rolled me on my back and slid down between my legs. The first touch of her tongue on me was an electric shock. I suddenly understood that women know best how to pleasure another woman. I gave myself to her completely and joyfully. We eventually got to 69 and continued giving each other gentle climaxes for a couple of hours, then collapsed into sleep. Sex with another woman is different, maybe better, but definitely different.

The next day we again spent our time doing controlled falls down the mountain. I felt my skiing confidence return and began challenging myself on the moguls. I fell a couple of times, but ended the day proud of my relearned skills. I was ready for Switzerland!

That night Mr. X came into my bed and we began to stroke and caress each other. Then I felt another hand stroking up my inner thigh and was pleased to realize we were having a threesome. Mr. X was surprised to find Anna in bed with us, but he smiled and the three of us explored a few new variations in our sex lives. My emotions were confused. I knew that I should not develop any affection for my boss. But what about my coworker?

The next morning we tried even more solutions to the three body's problem in bed and then checked out. The passion continued in the corporate jet during the ride home, a little restricted by the small bed we shared. Two days later we took off for Bern Switzerland and actually slept most of the way over.

Yvonne had chartered a helicopter to carry us from the Bern airport to the helipad at her chateau near Grindelwald. It was located on the top of a small mountain with incredible views in all directions. To the South was the solid wall of the Alps, buried under feet of snow. To the North it looked down upon the two grand lakes Thunersee and Brienzersee. I decided then and there that this was the most beautiful place on earth and I would like to live there some day.

Yvonne greeted us with open arms and gave us a quick tour of her chateau. We each got our own room, and a little map of the building so we could find our way around and not get lost. They served a dinner of Swiss favorites and we retired to the parlor for after dinner liqueurs. Yvonne sat between Anna and me and stroked our hair like favored pets. My gut told me that my recent initiation into sex with women might be expanded soon. Mr. X tried to bring up the contract, but Yvonne said that could wait. She invited us to go skiing the next morning, right from the front porch! We three each retired to our own room and fell asleep -- alone.

They had many extra sets of skis, boots and poles on hand for their guests. The next morning, her staff helped us get fitted and adjusted the bindings for us. Quite an operation. We each carried a backpack filled with water, croissants and other goodies. Before we began our run downhill I noticed that there was no chairlift to bring us back up. "No problem" bragged Yvonne. "I will call the helicopter to pick us up at the bottom."

Yvonne set off in the lead and we tried our best to follow. But this mountain, with no other skiers, was covered with deep, soft powder snow. None of us Americans were used to that. Most slopes in US ski resorts are groomed daily to squash any new snow into a firm base for skiing. Skiing in powder requires the skier to lean back more than usual to avoid having the ski tips go down into the snowpack. Given our unfamiliarity with such deep snow, I thought we made a pretty good show of it -- only occasionally crashing in a splash of white powder.

We stopped several times to rest and enjoy the scenery. After 15 minutes or so we crossed the tree line and were then surrounded by pine trees on all sides. Yvonne knew the trails and confidently led us on. I realized that without her, we would be helpless. Not only were we skiing in deep snow, we were completely lost in a deep, untouched forest. It would be impossible to hike back up the mountain following our tracks. We were several thousand feet below the chateau and could never climb that high in the snow.

I felt much better when we skied into an open meadow and saw a large log cabin near one edge. Yvonne led us to the cabin and welcomed us inside. She lit fires in two fireplaces and a woodstove to warm the place up. She invited us to help ourselves to anything in the kitchen and we unpacked our backpack supplies. The food was appreciated after 3 hours of skiing. But Yvonne's mood seemed to have changed.

When we were all fed and warmed and sitting comfortably, Yvonne got up to make a speech. I felt uneasy when I saw that her formerly smiling face was suddenly very serious.

She stared hard at Mr. X and said "Now, down to business. You Mr. X. You are responsible for what happened to my brother, Jean-Louise. You and your paid whores and your schemes to trick a man and steal his livelihood. Now we are going to renegotiate our deal so I can bring his business back to the family. And your bargaining position is a very poor one!"

The three of us were confused and stunned. Who the hell is Jean-Louise? Why would she want to renegotiate the deal in a lodge in the woods? Who was this woman really?

"Oh, shit" mumbled Mr. X. Anna and I realized that Mr. X must have some of the answers to our questions -- and he looked scared.

"Now we can get started on the real purpose for this trip. You, Mr. X were responsible for tricking my brother Jean-Louise out of his business five years ago. You had one of your whores seduce him and sleep with him. Then you blackmailed him by threatening to show evidence to his wife and family. You made him accept a deal where he was paid less than half of the true value. You took his business away from him and robbed his family of their inheritance. And you robbed him of his life. He couldn't deal with the shame of losing the business his grandfather had started, so he killed himself by jumping off that cliff you saw just below the house. He had no children and his wife died a few months later. But, today you will pay for your sins. Mr. X, do you know what the name of my company Rev-Ind stands for? It means Revenge Industries. I am the only survivor of our original family and today I will have my revenge."

Anna and I were frozen and speechless. If that story were true then this woman had a terrible grudge to settle. And from her tone it was clear she was deadly serious.

"Did you really do all that?" I asked Mr. X. He nodded. My sympathy for his situation quickly evaporated.

"What do you want from me?" Mr. X asked quietly.

"First, I want to know which of these woman seduced my brother. Then she will be included in my revenge"

Anna and I snapped our heads toward each other, non-verbally asking "Did you do it?" My guts tightened as I realized how much danger I was in.

"It was not either of these two women." explained Mr. X. "It was a girl named Pamela who quit our employ a few years ago. These two knew nothing of this."

"That is very gallant of you Mr. X. But I think one of them was the culprit and I will determine which it was"

"It wasn't me." screamed Anna. "I was never part of anything like that"

I jumped to protect myself. "I was only hired two years ago. I was still in college when this happened."

Yvonne seemed to waver a bit. I could tell she now had some doubt about our guilt. So she turned her attention back to Mr. X.

"I have brought you here, not to kill you, but to make you suffer and to force you to give the company back to me. You will agree to all of the terms of the contract we wrote together -- with one significant change. Instead of $154 million, you will accept one Euro in full payment."

Mr. X stood up and faced Yvonne. "I am very sorry for your brother Yvonne. I wasn't aware of his mental condition and death. But he did agree to sell us the company for the price we quoted. It was his decision based on his own situation in the world. I will not accept responsibility for his later actions. Now it's time for the three of us to leave here and return home. There will be no deal."

Yvonne started to smile -- a leering, disdainful smile. "You seem to have lost awareness of YOUR situation in the world Mr. X. Exactly how do you intend to leave here? Will you take the non-existent chairlift back up to the chateau? Will you climb over 3,000 feet straight up in deep snow? Will you ski down to the bottom of this valley and then walk out 6 miles in deep snow? Your downhill skis won't help much on the flats. But of course you do not know any trails through the woods so you will probably get lost and die in the wilderness. Now, do you understand why I brought you to Switzerland and down this mountain to this remote cabin? You will do everything I order or you will never again see your world."

Mr. X had staggered back at each of her statements. He realized the significance of the obstacles to our escape. He realized the intensity of her anger. As he realized the horrifying truth of his, and our, imprisonment, he dropped heavily back into his chair.

After a minute of silence, I decided that I needed to start making space between myself and Mr. X. I wouldn't abandon him -- yet. But we had to come to some better arrangement with Yvonne. I wasn't going to die in this beautiful, yet dangerous, place.

"Yvonne," I asked. "I understand your anger and wish for revenge. I would probably feel the same in your shoes. But abandoning us here to die will not restore your family's business. It will probably cause you to be arrested for murder once the authorities figure out what happened. Surely there must be a better solution. And aren't you also trapped here with us?"

Yvonne again displayed her disdainful smile and said: "I do not wish you all to die here. I wish to exact my revenge personally on Mr. X, to regain control of the company, and then watch you return to your pathetic lives. Now, we will proceed to the next step."

She walked to a door on one wall and opened it revealing a large, dark space. She lit an oil lamp and gestured us to enter the room with her. She put the lamp on a shelf, and lit two more lamps nearby. With their light I could see an arrangement of wood and steel and leather straps. There was one large, flat wooden surface, like a large wooden table, set at a 45 degree angle with straps attached at each corner. It seemed vaguely familiar, but not in this configuration. On the floor in front of the device was a large bed covered in furs and piled with blankets. We all walked over to the structure and I suddenly recognized its purpose.

"This is the instrument of my revenge on Mr. X." she cackled. "He will not suffer so much, but I will take great satisfaction from the process. Are you ready to give me satisfaction for my losses Mr. X?"

I had seen him in dozens of negotiating sessions with powerful executives. He was always confident, personable and firm in his position. But now he cowered before this woman and this machine. I considered attacking her since there were three of us against one elderly woman. But since we had no means to escape without her help, our situation required us to do her bidding and then try to get out alive.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Mr. X

"I want you to take off all of your clothes and put these manacles on your wrists and ankles. Then climb up on that flat surface. Lie down on your back spread-eagled and wait for my instructions."

After having been a dominant executive for so many years, he had trouble adjusting to being the submissive slave -- something that Anna and I had felt many times on his orders. He grimaced as he accepted her orders and started to strip. It was cold in this room and he started shivering before he was done.

12