My Decisions 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two put the manacles on him." Yvonne commanded.

I was torn, feeling sorry for him now and feeling anger at him for what he had done to her family. Anna and I stood on either side of his naked body and attached the metal bands as she instructed. Each had a bolt to lock it in position. We helped him climb up on the flat surface and spread his legs to place his feet on the two blocks near the bottom. He laid back and spread his arms above him.

"Now, attach those straps to each manacle and when they are all attached, pull them tight so he can't move at all." Yvonne sneered.

We climbed the steps next to the platform and attached the straps. When I was near his head I could hear his rapid breathing. This man was very frightened. I remembered feeling that way myself a few times when he made me service his clients. Anna and I got down and stood on either side of Yvonne. She smiled at us and said "Thank you".

She went to a nearby shelf and pulled several devices out of the shadows. I recognized one as the BDSM narrow paddles I had used before. She selected it and walked over to the base of the platform and smacked the platform sharply. Mr. X jerked at the sound and sucked in his breath. She then stroked the paddle up and down his legs, slowing as she neared his crotch. Suddenly, she whipped the paddle into the air and came down hard on his soft cock. He jerked and yelled and strained at the straps -- but didn't speak.

"Do you believe that pain can become pleasure Mr. X?" she asked. "If so, I am about to give you a great deal of pleasure."

He closed his eyes and tensed all of his muscles in anticipation of the next blow. But it didn't happen. Yvonne smiled at him as she waved the paddle over him and teased him with it in many parts of his body.

"No, I'm going to torture you in a different and more subtle way." She explained. "I will only whip you if I see your penis get hard. Surely you can control yourself, can't you Mr. X?"

Yvonne then turned to Ann and me and with a warm smile gave us our instructions.

"I can see that you two girls feel affection for each other, and perhaps a bit for him. I want you to help this process along by expressing that affection physically right here, in front of him and me. Your eventual release will depend on you doing whatever I ask. I promise not to hurt you. Will you help me finish our task today?"

I was confused about her plans, but I certainly had no problem making out with Anna. We both nodded in sync and turned toward each other. We wrapped our arms around our bodies and began to kiss, slowly at first, then more passionately. It was weirdly arousing to display our affection in front of this mad woman and our boss. I'm sure we both felt it.

"Very nice girls. Now I need you to take off your ski outfits and, in only your undergarments, again embrace and kiss. That should be a good test of Mr. X's control."

I was still confused, but we both quickly stripped off the outfits in the cold and immediately hugged in order to keep warm. We kissed and let our hands explore each other as our arousal grew. Yvonne was watching us closely and beaming. Poor Mr. X, lying on his cold, wooden bed, was shivering -- and stiffening.

"He seems to enjoy your affection. Please lie down on this bed and pleasure each other as much as you wish."

The silky furs on the bed were warm as we fell into them. I was certainly feeling aroused and began fondling Anna's breasts lovingly.

Smack! I was startled by the sound and looked up to see Yvonne standing at the base of the platform holding her paddle over Mr. X's crotch. He was writhing from the pain and his cock was visibly shrinking each second.

"I told you not to get aroused Mr. X. This is your torture. To watch beautiful, sensual women making love while you cannot take any physical pleasure. You will have to suffer like this for quite some time, so you must learn to control yourself. Please continue girls, I am enjoying your loving. But now remove your undergarments and pleasure each other intimately." We both wriggled out of our clothes while watching Yvonne and Mr. X. I was very aroused and didn't waste any time sliding down on Anna, kissing her flesh along the way. She welcomed me by spreading her legs and guiding my head to her moist pussy. I made one quick lick across her clit and she jumped and moaned. Then I proceeded to give her long, loving strokes up and down her labia.

Smack! Again, Yvonne had detected an erection and slapped his hard cock with the swatter. Mr. X screamed and writhed in pain.

I looked up at Yvonne and saw lust in her eyes, then lowered my head back into Anna's snatch. I was actually enjoying this more every minute.

Mr. X must have been able to control himself after that because we went on uninterrupted for several minutes. Then I felt another hand gently stroking my ass. I looked up and found Yvonne lying next to us -- totally naked.

"May I join you?" she asked.

That was totally unexpected. I had noticed her smiles toward us, but never imagined that a woman seeking revenge against a man would want to simultaneously get intimate with two young women. Anna and I were deeply aroused and I was about to bring her to climax. Anna looked down at me and Yvonne and shrugged "Sure". I pulled back and gestured toward Anna's pussy, offering it to Yvonne. She grinned and moved into position to finish what I had started. I sat up and watched as she started slowly licking Anna and slurping up her juice. Anna seemed pleasantly surprised by the bolder woman's technique and thrust her hips upward.

I figured that making Yvonne happy with us would help in our eventual escape, so I slid further down the bed. I spread her legs and approached her vulva and ass. She was obviously very wet, her labia extended and full. My first lick from her pussy all the way up to her anus caused her to arch her back and lose contact with Anna. She started to turn her head to look at me, but I pushed her head back down to complete her assigned task. Then I dove back into my own duty of bringing her to orgasm. It only took a couple more minutes until Anna started to come and immediately Yvonne started shaking and convulsing. She heaved a great sigh and collapsed between Anna's legs. I slowed and then stopped my ministrations and let her enjoy the afterglow.

When I looked up at Mr. X he was slightly smiling and very aroused. His cock was straight up, but straining all alone with nothing to stroke it. I gave him a look of warning and shook my head to tell him to get control before Yvonne rejoined our world. He seemed surprised to see his cock erect and a worried look crossed his face. He couldn't do anything directly and I figured that if I tried to help him Yvonne would surely notice.

So, I raised Anna's one leg over Yvonne's body, placed it on the other side of Yvonne and laid down right next to her. I caressed her face and smiled and she just glowed with satisfaction. That kept her facing me and away from Mr. X.

"I've so missed that" she murmured, and kissed me gently. Anna slowly sat up and surveyed the area. She noticed Mr. X's erection and realized why I was trying to distract Yvonne. She got off the bed and came around on my side, away from the damning stiff cock. She kissed Yvonne on the cheek and said, "I think we both owe Isha some pleasure. Will you help me stimulate her?"

Yvonne quickly agreed and they laid me on my back in the middle of the bed. Anna leaned over to stroke my breasts and kiss my nipples, leaving my nether regions for Yvonne to savor. She started licking me enthusiastically and seemed to partake of the same pleasure that I did. Anna took the opportunity to pick up some blankets and covered Yvonne and me. She also took a blanket placed it over Mr. X. He thanked her with his eyes.

She wrapped another blanket around herself and sat on the bed watching Yvonne bring me and herself to climax. I was surprised by the depth of my orgasm. This was my second time making love with a woman, and I was excited by the way it had happened. A woman I didn't know had commanded Anna and me to fuck and then joined us. A unique experience.

Anne and I stayed very still and waited for Yvonne to rise first. When she did, it was slowly and with her eyes closed. She opened them and looked at the two of us naked under blankets in her torture chamber. She seemed satisfied with herself and turned toward Mr. X under his blanket. Fortunately, his erection and her anger had both diminished by that time.

"Did you suffer Mr. X?" she queried.

He looked at her, nodded and whimpered, "Yes"

She thought about it for a minute and then asked Anna and me to release him from the straps and manacles. We did so and helped him dress himself. He seemed a broken man. He didn't resist as we led him back to the main part of the cabin and put him in a bed. Yvonne tucked Anna and me into our beds and gently kissed us on the lips. All four of us then fell asleep and didn't wake til morning, 12 hours later.

I woke first and tried to find and prepare breakfast food. Yvonne soon joined me and we had a decent breakfast of juice, muesli, croissants and hot coffee. No one spoke during the meal. Mr. X sat silently with his head bowed. When we had all finished, Yvonne once again took to the floor to announce her plan for the day.

"First I want to thank you, Anna and Isha, for your help and for sharing your bodies with me. I never thought I would feel passion like that again in this life. You have restored that part of me."

"Mr. X has received his minimal torture, enough to satisfy my need for physical revenge. I have brought the purchase agreement with me and changed the transaction amount to one Euro. Mr. X, if you will write your signature next to mine the company will belong to me and we can all go home. The company should flourish under the control of myself and other family members and long-time employees. Are we agreed Mr. X?"

He nodded, took the pen from her hand, and signed the contract. She handed him a one Euro coin and he put it in his pocket. She then went to her backpack and pulled out a satellite phone and called her pilot. She started the conversation with "All is well in Grindelwald." I assume that was her code word to tell the pilot that her plan had succeeded. 30 minutes later the helicopter landed in the meadow next to the cabin and we were joyfully lifted out of our beautiful prison.

We spent the day at the chateau so Yvonne could give a more complete tour to me and Anna. Looking down from the top of the mountain was vastly better than looking up from an enclosing valley. Her staff prepared a wonderful dinner and we all went to our rooms, alone.

The next day we helicoptered to Bern, reboarded the CCP jet and flew back to Raleigh. Mr. X didn't even try to fuck us on the plane. I think he knew what was coming and felt emasculated. At RDU airport he got into the company limo without a word. Anna and I hugged and took separate cabs home. We both knew that this was the end of something.

It didn't take long for the executives at CCP to scream about his giving away a suddenly "valuable" division for nothing. He was fired the next day and we never flew with him again. I must admit I've had mixed feelings about him ever since.

A new negotiator was named and started flying the jet to do deals. Mr. X had apparently not had time to instruct the new man in the proper care and fucking of the Travel Partners. The job became totally boring and since I was already independently wealthy I quit a few months later. A year after that the price of oil crashed and many companies in the energy industry, like CCP, were crushed by their debt.

I spent the next two years traveling around the world having adventures of my own. I passed through Switzerland several times and always stopped in to see Yvonne. She looked much older, but she hugged me enthusiastically. I often spent the night in her bed renewing my, and her, joy in woman-to-woman loving. We had a long talk and I learned that after her intimate encounter with Anna and me, she gave in to her lesbian tendencies and had enjoyed the company and beds of many women. She thanked me again for helping her find her true self.

A year after my last visit, I received a large package by certified mail from Switzerland. It contained several folders and a one page letter from an attorney in Zurich. He regretted to inform me that Yvonne had recently died of cancer. He was administering her estate and found that she had left her personal share of the family business to Anna and me. The other shareholders and family members wanted to buy us out to keep control in the family. They offered each of us $18 million for the stock we received from Yvonne. She had also left the title to her chateau in our joint tenancy. Ten seconds later the phone rang and Anna was screaming wildly.

So, now I live in Switzerland most of the year, but travel quite a bit. Anna and I sometimes overlap our schedules at the chateau and catch up on each other's lives. We also renew our special relationship in bed. The old CCP Gulfstream plane had been auctioned during the bankruptcy, but found no buyers. So, Anna and I jointly bought it for a song and now share use of it in our travels. A very nice luxury. Especially when you share it with a lover and are not being asked to jump in the bed with a stranger,

I took my share of the money and hired a financial advisor to help me invest it wisely in businesses around the world. Because of my experience, I was always sensitive to the plight of everyday sex workers. Many were badly treated and taken advantage of. After an encounter with an especially egregious pimp, I decided to clean up the business. I started buying up bordellos across the country and hiring managers to run them ethically. Eventually, the earnings from the whore houses beat the stock market and I got even richer.

I diversified my portfolio by buying a high-end, international male escort service. I appointed myself Quality Control Manager and liked to sample the product when I traveled. I came to appreciate the skills of older men and usually requested them in each city. While in Atlanta once, I ordered an escort for my hotel room and was amazed when I answered the door and found Mr. X standing there in his tux. It took him a few seconds to recognize me in my evening gown and jewelry, but he finally got it.

It was awkward at first. The former boss and effective pimp of an innocent young woman had now been summoned by his employer and told to service her. We chatted about the old days a bit and I found that his arrogance toward women had been somewhat replaced by sensitivity. I enjoyed the pleasure of his love-making skills twice that night, but the next morning I turned him out before I went to the spa.

I had mentioned in my first story that I was very close with my niece, Ashley. It had become harder every year to explain my extravagant lifestyle and she eventually stopped believing my lies. She was worldly enough to know that no one can beat the stock market by that much for that long. When she turned 21, I decided to tell her the truth about my years at CCP. I admitted that I had actually become a whore, but had turned some of my clients into very rewarding investments. She didn't believe me at first. Aunt Isha would never fuck men for money. When I showed her the evidence she finally got it -- and started thinking. She understood what I had done and the money a smart woman can make if she's willing.

Against my advice she decided to try to emulate my career model and financial success -- which she did. I've encouraged her to also write stories about her experiences.

Watch this space.

12