All Comments on 'My Demands Ch. 02'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story, once again

bkel88bkel88about 16 years ago
Wonderful!

You keep producing the most exciting and erotic stories! I loved this series and can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can I play

This is a great story. Just enough information and great hot SEX.

Thanks for the wood.

7timesanite7timesaniteabout 16 years ago
Great Story, but left us hanging

Chapter 1 was great, in part because we knew there would be a chapter 2. But Chapter 2 is incomplete. The reader wants to know what happened after the 3-way. We'll never know, because Jus8tine has gone on to other stories. I don't see how Chapter 2 could be one of the finalists for Erotic Coupling stories of 2007.

7timesanite7timesaniteabout 16 years ago
Whoops, my mistake

This story is NOT one of the finalists for Erotic Couplings of the year. My bad! The rest of my comments still stand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

That was wonderfull, made me hard and, hell i just started with this site and you are one of my favorite authors, you completely blow my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

please please please write a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic logic!

The 'victim' has a wife and two kids who will not get a holiday this year. SO==> HE WANTS A GOOD CHANCE TO RUIN HIS RELATIONSHIP TO HIS FAMILY FOREVER ? ! ?

Don't be silly. what he wants is the money to repair his car plus some more for the worry caused to all of them.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

My Demands Ch. 02:" - The last story posted to Literotica was March 04, 2008; at this point it's very doubtful that we'll ever get further clarification to all the unanswered questions, of this story particularly! Too fucking bad as it seems this writer/author, 'jus8tine' will make any comeback, for any new stories and/or to answer lingering questions.

Additionally, this writer author has such potential and ability for excellent pornographic stories of several genres, themes, dialogue, characterizations and even reality. But...that's life; even good and great, and normal and bad situations, people (good and great writers), events must come to an end. Woefully and with sadness! The bottom line, though, is this writer has has flexibility of style, themes and writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Demands Previous Part
My Demands Series Info

SIMILAR Stories