My Demon Succubus - Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Johnson has designs on Luke - what can he do?
1.8k words
4.41
4k
2

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers

Miss Johnson has designs on Luke - what can he do to evade her naughty naughty intentions?

PART 2

The next day I avoided Miss Johnson and Melody, choosing to lock myself away in the reading room to catalogue this month's order. I still couldn't quite comprehend yesterday's events. The old bitch had blown me at work and now acted as if nothing had happened. Well almost like nothing had happened. She had a twinkle in her eye and I had caught her humming quietly to herself in her office. Whenever we were alone in the canteen or archives a subtle smirk creased the corners of her lips that both terrified and excited me. I was acutely aware that she had the power to fire me at will and would do anything she asked. A dark side of me found this erotic and I wandered what delights she had in store. I spent half the morning cataloguing before having to leave my little office and venture out to copy some papers. I stole out of the room and thought I had reached the photocopier without anyone noticing me when I heard a voice over my shoulder.

"I had a dream about you last night."

It was Miss Johnson's voice.

"Oh don't be like that," she said on seeing my face. "The other day was such a little thing, no need to be upset."

I squirmed in embarrassment remembering my todger in her meaty paws.

"You know I dreamed about you last night. Whoever would have imagined that?"

She paused waiting for my reaction and when none was forthcoming she continued, "You were by the photocopier just as you are now, but with an enormous erection. The tip of your cock and half your shaft poked above your pants. It was quite surreal thinking back."

She paused again as if reminiscing on the memory.

"A 10-inch cock didn't suit you though," she said shaking her head.

Smiling she continued, "You came for me whilst everyone watched and cheered. I couldn't believe how much cum you produced, it was like a veritable fountain covering everyone in creamy gobs. Perhaps we should do that someday. I think I'd quite like that, perhaps we can arrange for you to expose yourself in front of Melody?"

She smiled and turned leaving me clutching the stack of papers and I realised that unless I did something my life was going to be a living hell.

"Come," she called out from across the room, "I'd like to discuss something with you."

"Oh you're in for it," Colin laughed mischievously. Colin had just come up from the stacks, no doubt to use the photocopier too. He worked on the front desk and latterly in archives for the last 3 years. He was the closest thing I had to a friend. He was a dork through and through with ginger hair and thick glasses.

"Shut it," I replied too nervous to give it much vehemence.

I followed Miss Johnson into her office who sat behind her desk. Melody sat meekly in the corner of the room, her eyes firmly fixed on the floor.

"Close the door, and sit down. I want to go through this month's catalogue."

Relieved at the apparent innocent nature of the meeting, I shut the door and sat down on the chair beside her. She had a spreadsheet open on her old Compaq computer. Mrs Johnson was old-school and had never bothered to get her computer updated. It still had the original LCD monitor that I struggled to see from my viewing angle.

"Come closer," she barked when she saw me straining to read the figures.

I nervously drew the chair up so that we sat side by side, my leg brushing hers. She smelled of perfume which although not unpleasant, did not set the heart racing either.

"So," she said, "I believe you, Melody prepared these figures?"

Melody looked up. I could see tears brimming in her eyes, and in a little voice she said, "Yes."

"I see," Miss Johnson said coldly. "Luke, I want to draw your attention to this line here. You see this column? It doesn't add up to this figure here."

I realised immediately that this was a simple accounting error. The formula in the spreadsheet had not been updated and so it had not added on the correct amount of VAT. I was about to say this when I felt her hand slide onto my thigh.

"Go on Luke, you were about to say?"

"Erm...," I stammered, "it's a mistake in the code."

Her hand travelled up to my groin and began stroking my Johnson.

"Keep going. Mr Coldrun," she purred in a soothing voice, "I'm all ears."

"The code doesn't take into account the correct amount of VAT. It's been fixed on the main office computers but yours must still be out of date."

She artfully unzipped my fly and worked her fingers under my boxers. My cock instantly sprang to attention despite my fluttering heart. Truly it was an animal of its own volition. My breath caught in my throat. What was I to do? Miss Johnson clearly had something in mind but I was powerless to stop her.

Sweat and excitement filled me. Were we going to be caught? Was she going to take me in her mouth again or did she have some other depravity in mind?

"Oh I see," she purred, "so if we add 17.5% the figures match?"

"20% now Miss Johnson," I stammered.

Melody sat in the corner motionless. Was she aware of what was happening behind the desk? Her eyes stared rigidly at her feet.

"Call me mummy," she said.

Melody appeared not to have noticed this too. Surely she heard Miss Johnson say 'mummy'? Perhaps she suspected but like me, she was in no position to say anything?

Miss Johnson's hand now firmly worked my cock making slow rhythmic strokes. I felt my balls tighten and an odd excitement crept into my anus as if it too was joining the party. I looked down and could see a stain of clear pre-cum wetting the pale blue cotton of my boxers.

"Yes mummy," I replied.

"Good my little piglet. So if I add 20% to these figures everything is accounted for?" she asked.

"Yes," I said quietly before adding, "mummy."

Good," she purred. "You're such a good boy. You see how well we can all get along when we try?"

She said this to Melody as much as me. Melody looked up with desperate eyes but merely nodded her agreement.

Miss Johnson's hand was now working furiously on my cock bringing it to a hard tumescence and I felt the inevitable excitement in my loins build. I was unable to stop it -- a mixture of horror and pleasure burning in my balls. A soft moan leaked from my lips which curled Miss Johnson's lips in quiet satisfaction. She was going to make me cum in front of Melody for her own pleasure.

"So let me add the 20% and see if it matches," she mumbled under her breath.

With one hand she laboriously tapped in the figures.

"Oh well would you believe it," she said, "the figures match!"

My cock danced in delight as she manhandled it more forcibly now alternating between slow firm strokes along the shaft and frenetic oscillations around my head slick with pre-cum. The tension inside me was becoming unbearable and unable to reply I simply nodded.

"Cat got your tongue, Melody?" she asked.

"No, no Miss Johnson," she replied.

"I remember your first day she said. "You came to work in hot pants. Hmm..."

She paused and I could see a wicked thought flit across Miss Johnson's face. Melody could too because she gave me a pleading look.

"Pull up your dress a little. You like showing off your legs if I remember correctly."

Without a sound, Melody hitched up her skirt, her eyes fixed to an invisible spot on the floor. I watched fascinated as the hem revealed her knees, then her supple thighs. They were nicely toned and I remembered reading in her CV that she enjoyed running.

"More," Miss Johnson demanded. "You're hot pants were much shorter than that."

Reluctantly she pulled up her skirt to mid-thigh, and on reading Miss Johnson's face, continued further revealing white knickers and her pale vaginal lips beneath the thin lace.

Satisfied Miss Johnson said, "That's enough. We wouldn't want to give Mr Coldrun the wrong impression now would we?"

...but the outline of Melody's lush vagina had had its effect and I felt myself move past the point of no return.

As if sensing this Miss Johnson gave me several vigorous strokes that Melody must have noticed for her eyes widened in shock. Miss Johnson grunted with the effort and then I came in a gush shooting creamy jiz over her hand. My orgasm came again and again accompanied by intense waves of pleasure. My stomach and balls and anus shivered in delight. Even Miss Johnson seemed satisfied.

"That's all Melody, you can leave now."

Melody sprang up and hurriedly escaped through the door.

"Very good Mr Coldrun," we seemed to have success.

I wasn't sure if she was referring to the spreadsheet or my cock but she answered my question by bringing her hand up to her mouth and licking loudly on my cum.

"Just like in my dream," she remarked. "I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun together," she chided.

"Good, you're dismissed."

A wave of relief rushed over my body. My quivering 5-inch cock had by now started to shrivel and I hurriedly tucked it away. Miss Johnson though already seemed preoccupied with something on her screen so I was about to leave when she said, "Are you not going to thank me?"

"I'm sorry?" I replied.

"Where's my thanks? I just jerked you off and there's not so much as a thank-you. How many bosses reward their employees like that?"

"I'm sorry Miss Johnson, I didn't realise."

"Mummy," she growled. "Now take your trousers down again."

Dutifully I pulled them down and she laughed.

My cock had shrunk back to its flaccid state, and in my agitated state, it was no more than a 1-inch nub. It hovered in front of her nose, covered in thick secretions.

"Oh such a small thing to forget," she said mockingly.

She then took my member in her mouth and greedily sucked off the cum.

Satisfied she said, "You can go now."

I pulled up my wet boxers and trousers and walked to the door. I opened it and was about to exit when I heard a voice behind me.

"Make sure you close it after you."

My final image of Miss Johnson was her hitching up her legs onto the seat and her head lolling back. Beneath the desk, I could clearly see her hand slip down between her thighs.

***

What do you think so far? Do you like the Miss Johnson character? Let me know in the comments below.

A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
78 Followers