My Demon Succubus - Pt. 04

Story Info
Luka has a thing or two to say about being a demon...
1k words
4.43
2.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
80 Followers

Luka has a thing or two to say about being a demon...

PART 4

I retreated back to my reading room and locked the door. I closed the blinds and sat in darkness.

"What the fuck," I called out. "What the fuck is going on?"

The little voice inside my head piped up, "What me?"

"Who the hell else am I talking to?" I said angrily.

"Oh I don't know, maybe your schizophrenic other self?" she joked.

"Tell me what's going on. What did you mean by 'welcome me into your life?'"

"Oh I see," she said in a small voice.

"And what the hell is your name?"

"Well, that's another difficult question. Let's start from the beginning. When I met you the other day I was being quite genuine in that I could help you with Miss Johnson, and as per our agreement, vis a vi our little encounter this morning, I think that's been achieved. I was also quite honest with you when I said that you had to welcome me into your life. I was talking in the biblical sense, although to be fair, I could have been a little clearer about being a succubus demon, but you seemed pretty happy with the deal."

Her voice was chirpy and I couldn't help but be intoxicated by it, but a fucking demon? That was never on the table.

"Deal?" I exclaimed, "we didn't even shake on it."

"Nay, I must protest," she chimed in sweetly, "You agreed in your heart and soul as soon as I offered you the contract. I gave you an hour to think it over and when you came back to our allotted meeting place you were of the same opinion still."

This was true I had to concede, but damn, a succubus demon? What the hell?

"And you didn't think to tell me that you're a magical entiity with incarnate powers?" I asked incredulously.

"A succubus demon, please, the correct terminology is important...but yes I suppose I should have mentioned that, but then you might have refused. You see, we demons are released onto the mortal plane once a century, and we have four hours to find a suitable host -- after that, it's right back down to hell we go... and trust me, you don't want to go there. It took me 3 hours to find you, so all in all, I was being very generous in offering you a whole hour to make up your mind."

I thought about this for a while. I had a succubus demon in my head who could make my cock grow bigger and commanded words of power. The deal still didn't seem that bad.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Ah, that," she said, "well the problem with names is that they're one of the strongest words of power. If I give you my true name then I would be your thrall -- you could kick me out any time you chose which would leave me vulnerable to other demons, or worse. Call me Luka."

I felt overwhelmed and elated and powerful all at once.

"So is there any other fine print I need to know about?" I asked.

"No...well maybe. Well alright yes, but nothing bad, well not that bad, and it won't even happen."

I groaned.

"So you see," she prevaricated, "there's just the tiny possibility that another demon will find me, and if he does, then he'll want to kick me out and enter your body too... and other demons have a more varied appetite than mine. I basically like chics, but most demons aren't so picky. Chics are fine, but so are men, and animals and worst things."

Her voice trailed off.

"But you're a good host. Plenty of room in here for me to hide. I don't think anyone will come calling anytime soon."

"So why did you choose me?" I asked, "of all the men in this world, why me?"

"Well, it wasn't for your pecker if that's what you're thinking. You know, with me being a succubus demon you might think that's important right, but that's not the case. I chose you for your brain, or more specifically, because you had plenty of unused capacity. You see most people don't have room for a demon. Take up residence in one of those souls and before you know it they're as doolally as your regular garden hatter. You on the other hand, well think of it this way, what you didn't get down below you got up top."

"Any more questions?" she asked nervously after a few seconds of silence.

"No," I replied overwhelmed by the news.

The rest of the day passed slowly without a peep from Luka. She said that she had some 'shit' to sort out now that she had moved in which suited me fine as I needed to think. In the afternoon, my head was still swimming so I decided to look for Melody.

I found her down in the stacks with a huge file of papers.

"Hi," I said shyly.

She flashed me a smile almost dropping her folders and hugged me excitedly, her pert little breasts soft against my chest.

"You were great in there," she finally said, "and your voice. It was like... like... a commandment. I've never heard you speak like that before. Miss Johnson was putty in your hands."

"Yeah, it was pretty cool. To be honest I didn't think I had it in me."

This was actually true although I didn't elaborate.

"Yeah that was some real strange shit," she replied. "What I don't understand though is that she seemed healed by the experience rather than being punished."

Yeah, I noticed that too - almost as if we addressed some deep wound that had festered over the years."

Melody started laughing and said, "Like sexual healing."

"Erm I think that's actually a real thing," I laughed back, "who knows, it might be true?"

"Look I have to go, I'm on earlies tomorrow, but give me a call sometime?"

She handed me a piece of paper with her number scrawled on it and then was gone.

***

I hope you're enjoying this story so far - let me know what you like in the comments.

A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
80 Followers