My Demon Succubus - Pt. 06

Story Info
Luke goes to church...
1.9k words
4.66
2.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
79 Followers

Luke goes to church...

Part 6

I spent the rest of the journey home absorbing what Luka had told me. The realisation that demons wared around me just beyond human perception was unsettling. Even more disturbing was the knowledge that angels and demons, along with much of the old folklore was true, or at least based on some twisted version of the truth. I now questioned the dark origin of our fairytales tales and even the nature of evil itself.

Reading my mind, Luka chimed in, "Evil is a human construction that has no real meaning. It's how humans like to label wanton acts of aggression or sexual deviancy, but from an evolutionary point of view, that's not a very good survival strategy."

"So you're not evil?" I asked.

"Not in the classical sense. I and others of my kind want to survive. That's the 'prime directive' -- the basis of all life on this planet. In order to survive, we have to find a host and over the course of evolution, we have become adapted to your species to such an extent that we cannot survive outside your mind. Initially, we were more like parasites making monsters of our hosts, which was the origin of the vampire and werewolf folklore, but we're now more like symbiotes where both species gain mutual benefit -- win-win."

"So those tales descended from you?"

"Not just me, but from my kind, yes. You see, in the beginning, we tended to overwhelm our host and take control, kick them out of the cockpit so to speak. With no human values to constrain us, we tended to do what we tend to do, which was fuck anything we could find. Other demons did as was their nature which led to the monsters I just spoke about, but that had the knock-on effect that we were nearly exterminated, or at least our hosts were executed which is pretty much the same thing as it meant we were banished to the nether realm for another hundred years. Clearly, that wasn't good for either party, so those of us with the inclination to change, changed and those that couldn't became weak and were eventually consumed by stronger demons. Natural selection dear, there's no getting away from it. After two thousand years, we pretty much blended into society. True, some of the badass demons still ran amok -- take Idi Armin and Joseph Stalin -- none of us are proud of them."

I thought about this on the way home. Luka had a point -- we all wanted to survive. There were plenty of parasites in nature, even some species of fungi that took over the brain of ants leading them to their death. What Luka was doing was not like that -- this was a fair arrangement.

"Anyway," she cut in, "Tomorrow we have work to do."

I asked what, but she would not be drawn on the subject other than hinting that there were other fish in the sea.

The next day at 6.30pm I set out. She led me down familiar lanes until I saw the spire of the local parish church. The evening service had just begun with a procession of worshippers milling around outside. Father Nicolas and Sister Anne-Marie took each one by the hand in greeting. They arrived in rank and file from the local villages, the majority grey-haired and stooped in righteous piety. When they were all gathered inside Anne Marie set the heavy oak doors to, whilst Father Nicolas took up his position in the pulpit.

The organ music stopped and silence descended on the church.

"We live in troubling times," the pastor announced. "War, famine, omicron, global warming." His voice echoed around the vaulted ceiling. "The Bible warns us of these times, sets out a clear path for the faithful so that we may yet be saved,... and we should not be anxious... we should not be fearful. Lift up your hearts for the meek will inherit the earth."

He spoke from the book of revelations and I found myself curiously enraptured by his words.

"Oh good grief," Luka chimed in, "haven't they not got past this yet? They were going on about this back when I was a little girl."

"A little girl?" I asked, incredulously, "I thought you were a demon?"

"A demon for the past two thousand years my lovely, give or take, but before that, a young girl. I know you see me as this sensuous sex goddess, but I was a little girl once. I grew up on the banks of the Euphrates back in the good old days. We had none of this internet nonsense of course and we were none the poorer for it too. Anyway, I digress. Back then we worshipped the Sun God rather than this sun of God, although one could argue they are one and the same thing. The local shaman, a right letch of a man if I should say, was forever rattling on about the end of the world. The end is nigh and all that holy shit. He was full of it. I guess though it's good business so I shouldn't knock it, but, you know, after two millennia, it gets a bit... stale."

"So how did you become a demon?" I asked.

"I'm sorry?" Luka chirped, "I didn't quite hear you."

"You're in my head, Luka.

You hear everything I say and think."

"Sorry, still can't hear you."

"Luka?"

There was no response.

"Luka are you there?" I asked gently.

Half a minute must have passed before a small voice whispered, "Yes. Please don't ask me about that. I can't bear thinking about it. It hurts so much."

She spoke in a soft pitiful voice - the voice of a young girl on the verge of tears and I believe that a little piece of my heart broke that day. I reached in and I felt her pain, a deep welling sense of loss and shame that I couldn't comfort. Tears brimmed and fell over my cheeks.

"I'm sorry," I said simply,

We listened to the rest of the service in silence and at the end Luka spoke, "Now listen up, we need to go to the confessional."

The church service had just finished and God's children were shuffling out. I hadn't been to the confessional since I was a lad -- the whole idea of admitting your sins in exchange for divine forgiveness however heinous the crime didn't sit well with me, but Luka seemed quite insistent so I found myself sitting in semi-darkness on a hard wooden pew.

The darkness of the booth created an intimacy far removed from the thronging crowd just beyond. A few moments later the curtain from the other chamber swung aside and someone entered.

"This is Anne-Marie, how can I help you?"

"Leave this to me," Luka said, "I know this one."

"My name is Luke Coldrun, Mother."

"I do not need to know your name," the priestess replied sharply, "this is supposed to be anonymous."

"Forgive me mother for I have sinned."

"And what is the nature of your sin," Anne-Marie asked stifling a yawn.

I could see her shadow through the grill. She sat upright with good posture with her hands clasped in her lap fingering her rosary beads.

"I have had terrible naughty thoughts that trouble my dreams and I've committed wicked acts of the flesh during the day."

I heard a small intake of breath and with my preternaturally enhanced senses, I could hear the gallop of her heart in her chest.

"Did you feel that?" Luka asked.

I reached inside and as Luka had pointed out, there was a tingling within Anne-Marie's crotch. A warm glow spread through her pelvis and up to her breasts. It was the same excited feeling that Kate had experienced when our legs first brushed and I found myself becoming aroused.

There was a silence on the other side of the partition before the priestess asked, boredom now replaced with a hint of curiosity. "And what acts did you commit,"

"Carnal, the basest of all acts. Foul fornication without any shame, priestess," I said. "I wantonly ravaged my boss in her office..."

The words reverberated in the little chamber before I continued, "... and she enjoyed it. I fucked her mouth, her cunt and then her backside."

I felt each squirt of excitement as I uttered the word 'fuck'. In my mind's eye, I saw her ripe nipples harden making my cock grow rigid. I could hear her heavy breathing and a wicked thought popped into my head as I imagined her reaching under her cassock.

"Oh good boy," Luka murmured," you're learning".

A moment later the vision of Anne-Marie sitting alone on her side of the confessional box crystallised in my mind and I willed her hand up.

Unable to resist, or perhaps thinking that no-one was watching, I saw the impression of her hand move under the black-robed cotton towards her generously proportioned tits. With a start, I realised that she was naked.

"I told you I knew this one," Luka said. "The saucy little bitch never wears anything beneath those chaste gowns. How deliciously naughty."

The wicked realisation made my swollen Johnson quiver in anticipation.

"And what else," she asked, excitement creeping into her words.

Her hands now were gently working her nipple. Her cunt and anus tingled down below and I felt her legs becoming slick with her secretions.

"I've also fucked a complete stranger. An older lady, a member of this church in fact. She invited me into her home and I rewarded her by seducing her. Tomorrow, or maybe the following day, I haven't decided yet, I will go round again and give her my cock again."

Anne-Marie's hand had now slunk down to her wet vagina and I felt her fingers glide over her swollen clitoris before diving deep into her service hole. She stifled a moan, but I could feel that she wanted to cry out.

"Were these women hurt?" she asked, curious. "Did they want more after you had finished with them?"

Did they want more? Was that an ecclesiastical question? I felt that had no relevance to my sins but I enjoyed her unashamed curiosity.

"No, they were elated. Satisfied for the first time in years."

I could sense that Anne-Marie was approaching orgasm and the frantic pace that her fingers worked on her nub.

"I see. Anything else," she asked breathing heavily, and then added with her breath catching, "Luke?"

"Only that I have these lustful thoughts in church too."

There was silence.

"Do you have them now?"

"Yes," I replied.

She orgasmed a moment after I said the word 'Yes' -- gloriously and uninhibitedly -- sending me over the edge too, linked as we were by Luka's psychic bond. A wad of cum filled my boxers and I groaned audibly not caring, nay hoping, that Anne-Marie heard.

There was a long silence before Anne-Marie said, "You have sinned before God and for this, you must make recompense. I want you to go home and think about what you have done. Do not visit these women again and when you feel the urge to masturbate pray for God's strength. Visit me again on Sunday."

The grill slammed shut.

Visit me on Sunday? What the hell did that mean? And why forbid me from masturbating? Did this horny little she-devil want me primed and ready for action?

"Put your ear against the dividing panel," Luka whispered, although there was no need to whisper given that she was in my head.

I did as I was instructed and heard tiny moans and gasps on the other side. Anne-Marie was at it again. Clearly, my work here was done.

***

Let me know in the comments - do you like this new twist in the story?

A_N_Fair
A_N_Fair
79 Followers