My Dental Check-up Ch. 02

Story Info
After check up hook up.
5k words
4.18
9.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters are over the age of 18. Feedback is more than welcomed and please rate the story to show me whether you liked it or not and how much you liked it.

I was breathing deeply trying to relax every muscle and try to distract myself from my pulsing vagina and wanting to get off. Then I heard a faint sound of my front door closing and started to get excited. I heard someone enter my room and then some rustling sounds like they were taking off their clothes. I heard and felt a little thump on the bed but wasn't sure what that was but then everything went quiet.

From the direction of my bathroom I heard someone peeing and my soon to be lover let out a satisfying groan. The flushing of the toilet got my heart beating faster as I heard her walk quietly back into the room. The bed sagged near my torso. Knees were now straddling me and Janine (God, I hope it was Janine) started moving towards my head.

Next came the heady aroma of an aroused vagina inches from my face. I reached up to grab her hips and pull my face closer to breathe in her scent. I moaned in excitement as I immersed myself deeper in her smell. Nothing turns me on more than an aroused vagina. I felt her shift slightly and then her fingers were on my nipples. Rubbing and twisting them lightly. I groaned at the feeling, my cunt clenched and I could feel a renewed amount of my lubricant start to slide out of my vagina onto my taint.

She moved again and the heat of her vagina seemed nearer to me. Reaching back behind my head I pulled another pillow to prop my head up higher and my lips grazed her wet pubes. I took in her essence in deeper, noting subtle variations between her aroma and the tinic smell of pee. Both scents mixed together were an ambrosia causing my lust to swell. I moved my hands to her butt cheeks and squeezed them. Janine let out a moan and then her pubes pushed into my face.

I pulled her to my mouth and pushed my tongue into her hot core. Her flavor was intense as it flooded my taste buds. She groaned as I pushed my tongue deeper and then grabbed the back of my head with both hands pulling my head into her crotch and holding me there. I drew her juice out with my tongue and swallowed it and then went back for more.

She held my head tightly and I couldn't get to her clit so I continued fucking and drinking her arousal as she humped my face. I drove my tongue as deep as it would go inside her as her movement became more insistent. She started making these cute little "uh huh" sounds with each push of her mound into my mouth. It's such a turn on to be on the receiving end of a woman's pleasure.

As her grunting increased it coincided with her cunt clenching and unclenching around my tongue. I squeezed her butt harder and her grip tightened more on my head trying to increase the contact even more. I slid a finger into her cleft and pushed the tip to the first knuckle into her asshole. Her breath hitched and her cunt clamped onto my tongue. Then I drove my finger home and she let out a wail as she came on my face.

She let go of my head and I retracted my tongue and my face separated from her crotch by and inch when I felt a squirt of pee hit my lip. I opened my mouth and clamped it over the bottom of her vulva and drove my tongue into her clit and was rewarded with another squirt. It was bitter and spilled down my chin as I started licking her clitoris while fucking her ass with my finger.

Her butt cheeks clenched and I could feel her start to shake as another wave of orgasmic ecstasy started to wash over her. She grabbed my head again, pulling off the sleeping mask and looking me directly in the eyes. She looked at me lustfully and then pushed her mound to mouth so that I could suck on her clitoris. Squeezing her butt cheeks while fervently sucking on her clit, Janine started humping face harder until she came. Looking up her stomach all I saw were tits as her back arched and her head was back. She was screaming my name over and over as she came.

Janine pushed off me and my finger left her anus but she covered her body with mine and clamped her legs around my torso and started humping her cunt into my side and moaning. Our lips met in a passionate, open mouthed kiss. I rolled on top of her so I could put my leg between hers and hump each other.

That didn't last because she started pushing on my shoulders. I knew what she wanted, what she needed now and happily obliged her. As I moved down her body sucked on her nipples for a bit and then slid my tongue down between them only to stop and swirl around her navel and dip into her. She increased the pressure on my shoulders, her need increasing even more. Kissing and licking my way from her mons I ran my tongue over her sensitive clit causing her to jerk but I kept heading south.

I scooped out another load of her cream from the bottom of her vagina and then trailed my tongue down her taint. Pushing on her legs so that her knees were at her tits she opened up for me and I pushed my tongue into her butt hole. I was surprised that she didn't taste like ass rather it was fruity and herbaly. She must have douched her hole when she stopped at her place.

I drove my tongue in as deep as I could go feeling her sphincter relax and then grab on to my tongue. I fucked her with my tongue causing her to moan louder and pull at my hair. I felt her arm slide over my hands so that she was holding her knees to her chest so I brought my hands down and pushed two fingers into her soaking cunt and turned them up to stimulate her G-spot and used the other hand to grab the tuft of pubic hair covering her mons and pulling up on it.

All three attacks on her pleasure centers pushed Janine off the orgasmic cliff and she came again in a spasmic explosion of clenching muscles, shaking legs and wailing that brought music to my ears. I withdrew from her holes and moved up so I could hold her in my arms and whisper sweet nothings in her ear and pushed aside my need for release. I was so happy with myself that I could give this woman so much pleasure and one that I think I am developing feelings for.

After a while of just holding her she turned to me and looked me in the eyes and smiled. Then she pushed her lips to mine and we kissed. It was another passionate kiss and I held her body close to mine, our breasts mashed against one another and I enjoyed her heat. I felt a hand slip between our bodies and cup my mound, her finger gliding through my wet cunt lips and push slightly into my hole.

Rubbing her finger back and forth brought forth a desire to be penetrated and I broke the kiss to tell her to put the strap on and take me but she just smiled and mouthed not yet. Instead she started kissing her way down to my chest and sucking on one nipple and then the other. Back and forth she went while her finger rubbed me between my lips but not pushing in like I wanted so much. Then she moved down my chest and climbed on top of me so that I was looking up at her swollen vagina.

She lowered her pelvis down so that her cunt lips were in front of me and all I had to do was lift my neck up and I could eat her out anew and when I gave her a lick she reached back, pushing my head down into the pillow telling me she didn't want to be eaten. I understood, she knows how much I enjoy a woman's aroused scent and being immersed in hers would only heighten my pleasure even further. She spread her legs further lowering her vagina closer to my face and I nestled my nose into her pubes and inhaled deeply.

She moved her hand and started eating me out, first with a long lick from my clit to the bottom of my cunt and then pushing her tongue in. Her tongue felt wonderful and I wasn't sure how long I was going to last. She took another long lick and I shuddered. Coming back again Janine started sucking my clit, pushed two fingers into my tight cunt and then started pulling on the plug. I started thrashing as I felt my release rearing up from within.

I couldn't arch my back with her laying on top of me so I pushed my face into her wet, hairy cunt and screamed. Janine pulled my plug out while sucking my clit and pushing against my G-spot and I lost it. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through me and she didn't let up but stayed latched onto my clit. I rubbed my face and cheeks in the wet mess of her hairy vagina as I swooned with the pleasure coursing through me.

She pulled her mouth off of me and extracted her fingers and then she climbed off. I was momentarily confused until I saw she was stepping into her harness. She eased a shorter section of the dildo that she was about to fuck me with into herself and then put lube on the long part of the fake cock. Getting back on the bed between my legs Janine put the tip of the dildo snugly against the lips of my cunt and then leaned down to kiss me.

I put both hands on her ass and pulled her into me and she helped by digging her knees into the bed and pushing forwards, and the phallus slid home. It was so big it took my breath away as it sank into me and it felt so good to have vagina to be stuffed. I loved the feeling our tits mashed together and her mouth kissing me and the smell of my cunt on her breath and face.

I clung tight to my lover and kissed her hard. I could feel my cunt pulsing and I tried shifting a little and that's when I think she got the message that it was time to move. Janine started with small movements, pulling out and pushing in. I could feel its girth pushing and pulling against my G-spot which was starting to drive me crazy. I clung to her desperately and begged her to fuck me harder. Janine started taking longer strokes but she had to break my embrace and sit back on her haunches in order to give me the pounding that I wanted.

I locked my legs around her and she held my hips as she thrust in and out of me. The feelings were so intense that I was thrashing my head from side to side moaning. She was grunting as well and breathing hard. The end that was in her must have been giving her the ride of her life as well. I could feel the wave of pleasure start in my abdomen.

It first felt like a cramp but then it washed through me. I clenched onto the phallus and arched my back screaming Janine's name as I came and kept coming. Wave after wave of glorious pleasure washed through me. My toes curled and my back arched and then there were stars in my vision. I could see Janine coming at the same time but her orgasm was shorter and then she collapsed on top of me.

We were breathing hard and looking into each other's eyes and smiling at what just happened. My whole body was felt like it was vibrating from that orgasm and then I just wanted to curl up in her arms and fall asleep but she wasn't having any of that because she rolled me onto my stomach and pulled my ass into the air, pulled apart my butt cheeks and pushed her tongue into my anus.

I bucked at the sensation of her tongue slipping in and out of my asshole. I grunted and pushed back on her tongue and then her mouth was gone and replaced with the bulbous head of the silicone phallus that she just fucked me with. The head popped easily in and she fed more and more of the fake cock into my butt hole. When she was buried in my ass I pushed back hopping she would get the message that I wanted her to fuck me now. I felt the cock pull out and push back in with steady strokes.

I could feel every movement of Janine's phallus as it pushed past my ring and stimulated me coupled with the compression of my vagina, the stimulation was out of this world. Every part of me tingled and then I could feel that little wave of pleasure start to get bigger and bigger, causing my cunt to clench and unclench, my clit felt like a pencil, my nipples tingled. The wave grew in intensity. Every erogenous zone tingled. When I arched my back Janine pulled me to her and held me tightly as she pounded me from behind.

My world exploded in a cascade of pleasure as she kissed my neck, pinched my nipple and clitoris at the same time. I came hard, bucking like a horse and grunting as the pleasure

blasted through me. My cunt clenched and stayed that way as I rode the wave and Janine kept fucking me from behind and stimulating my other bits. As I started to come down and then another wave washed through me and grunted through this one with animal noises.

I pulled away from her as I got too sensitive and then curled up in a ball on the bed in front of her still buzzing. I heard the strapon hit the floor and then she wrapped her body around me and kissed me gently on the neck. I reached back to cup her mound and she did the same for me. I turned to her, kissed her and thanked her softly. Janine rolled onto her back pulling me with her and I lay my head onto her breast and she stroked my hair. It was so comforting that I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and found Janine had left and looking towards the clock it looked like I had a nice nap because it was three hours later. I swung my legs off the bed and took stock. I vagina and ass were sore, the clothes on the floor must be Janine's and the strap on next to my foot is also Janine's so I have to assume that she is still here.

I stood up, went to my dresser and pulled out a little camisole and put it on and went towards the front of my apartment. I didn't see Janine in the living room but there was a glass of wine on the table so I went into the kitchen and found her putting Chinese food onto plates that she must have ordered and had delivered. She was wearing one of my belly shirts and a pair of panties.

I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her on the neck. She turned in my arms and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Breaking the kiss, she said it was time to eat and took the plates with her to the living room. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and joined her. After dinner we watched some TV but I wasn't really interested in the show we were watching.

I had my head on Janine's lap and she was lightly running her fingers through my hair and that was turning me on. I rolled in place so that my face was pointed into her crotch and I took in her scent again. I couldn't get enough of it and I felt my cunt start to moisten and clit throb with need. Turning my head again so I could look up at her face she looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and then she leaned down and kissed me.

The position was awkward so I moved and climbed into her lap, taking her head into my hands and kissing her deeply. She held my hips and moved my wet lips up and down her abdomen. I was getting excited and I had to taste her again. Leaving her mouth, I got down between her legs and nuzzled her vagina again, using my chin to push between her lips to kiss her clit through her panties. My mouth watered with anticipation of tasting her again. Janine stopped stroking my hair and just held my head as I continued to stimulate her.

Her panties were starting to get wet and I had to taste it so I pulled some of the material into my mouth and sucked on it but it wasn't enough. I reached up to pull her panties off. She moved up so that I could pull them off her torso and then pulled them down to her feet and left them at her ankles.

I buried my face into her wet crotch enjoying her womanly scent, stronger now without her panties. It's intoxicating and I can never get enough. My tongue slid easily into her vagina and scooped out a tasty morsel of her cream. I slurped into my mouth and I felt my heart race with excitement of how good the woman tasted. Janine moaned, gripping the back of my head and pulling me into her crotch with need. I kissed her clit and then pushed my tongue back into her for another taste.

Her flow increased with her increased excitement and I had to cover her cunt with my mouth just to keep her from seeping on to the couch. I fucked her cunt with my tongue, trying to go as deep as possible and lick her G-Spot and I think I was having some success because she was grinding into my face. I stroked her clit with one hand and pushed my other hand into my panties to cup my mound. It was hot and wet. My clit pulsed with a need to be stimulated but I ignored it.

Her moans, words of encouragement and loving names she bestowed upon me spurred me on to make her cum. I moved my mouth from her opening to suck on her clit and pushed two fingers into her. I got maybe one in and out thrust before she let out a shriek, her vagina clamping down on my fingers and her body spasming with orgasmic tremors. I kept sucking on her clit trying to coax her to another orgasm but she got sensitive and pushed my head away.

My face was covered in her juices as I looked up at her and then I pulled my hand out of my panties and shoved two wet fingers into her mouth so she could taste me. I took my other hand, pulling my fingers out her now sensitive cunt and used it to push her legs up to her breasts and opening her other hole up to me. I dove on to it, running my tongue around and around the wrinkled flesh hearing new moans coming from my lover.

Janine whimpered with my fingers in her mouth as I pushed my tongue into her butt hole. I loved feeling her squirm as I pushed my tongue through her sphincter and felt the need to have something in my butt, too. She brought her arm up to hold her legs leaving my hand free again so I lowered to my crotch, wetting my fingers by sliding them through my slit and then pushing my middle finger into my hotter than hell butt hole as far as it would go.

I looked up at her other hand and noticed she was stroking her clit and I smiled knowing that she wanted to cum again. I could feel my own orgasm start to build as the heel of my palm rubbed my clit as I fucked my own ass. I added a second finger to my ass and pushed my tongue into her as deep as it would go and that did it for the both of us. Janine wailed around the fingers in her mouth as she came jerkily and my orgasm, while not as strong it flooded through me and it felt really nice but I was going to need more if I was going to be able to sleep tonight.

Leaning back on my haunches, I pulled my fingers out her mouth and my butt hole and looked up at her post orgasmic expression. She looked down at me with loving eyes and then put her hands into my armpits and pulled me into her lap so that I was straddling her and we kissed. I told her that I needed her side me so she pushed two fingers into my sopping wet cunt and I started riding her hand. I kissed her harder and sucked on her tongue as those two fingers brought me so much pleasure.

My vagina was pulsing, clenching and unclenching to the rhythm she set and I could feel my orgasm start to build. I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her passionately while I humped her hand but I couldn't quite get there. Something was missing, maybe another finger would do it but in back of my lust induced mind I knew what I really wanted, what I needed, was her big strap on filling me. I stopped and asked her to get her strap. She pushed me off of her to stand in front of her and then I helped her get up and she led me back to my bed room.

She walked me over to the window and positioned me so that if you were looking up at my apartment you would see a naked woman naked from the waist down. She told me not to move while she got ready. She turned off some lights so I wasn't entirely silhouetted but if you looked closely you probably would be able to see something.

I looked out towards the apartment building across the street and it wasn't until I felt Janine's hands on my hips and the tip of her rubber cock start to push at my entrance when I saw a woman across the street and floor below looking up at me holding a glass of wine. I smiled down at her and she smiled back and then I shut my eyes and opened my mouth as my vagina was invaded by Janine's cock.

When I felt her pelvis touching my rear she started nibbling my ear and licking me. I grunted at the wonderful feeling of being so full again. I whispered to her that we have an admirer. She asked me where and I told her the floor below. I opened my eyes again to see if she was still there and she was. Only her eyes were closed and I could just make out what looked like a head between her legs. She was getting eaten and I was getting fucked.

12