My Dental Check-up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and looked up at us and then moved her partner's face to look up as well. Her partner was female and you could just make out her chin glistening with her lover's cream. She smiled at us, made a kissing motion and then went back to eating her partner. Janine kissed my ear and then pulled back a little and started pounding me from behind.

I kept my eyes on the woman across the street while I got fucked and she looked at me at the same time. It was intensely erotic to be watched like this. Janine moved a hand to my shoulder and her other hand slid up under my shirt and grabbed my breast and then pinched my nipple. She was slamming me from behind and I was pushing back into her thrusts. I could feel my orgasm start to build. Everything tingled. When I felt the pleasure wave wash over me I threw my head back, my vagina clenching onto the dildo buried inside of me and I came hard.

I could feel Janine jerking behind me in the throes of her own orgasm and then she wrapped me in her arms and whispered in my ear how much she loves fucking me. I turned to her and kissed her on the mouth and told her, I told her I love it, too, and don't want this to end. I think she thought I wanted her to keep fucking me, which she did she didn't pick up on the subtle hint that I wanted more than that, but then I lost all train of thought as she was pinching my other nipple and now rubbing my clit.

I looked across and saw the woman who must have been eating out the other was now facing me. She looked like she was getting eaten out from behind. She looked older, too, but she was still sexy as fuck. Janine stopped fucking me and instead just stroked my clit and pinched my nipples. I was humping her in return, though, and it was driving me nuts. I was close to another orgasm and when I saw the woman in the window across the street cum as she threw her head back with her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth open. That was so exciting that it pushed me over the edge and I came again. My orgasm came to me in pulsing waves, washing over me as I spasmed around Janine's cock, and then there was nothing.

I woke up sometime later. Janine and I were in my bed snuggled up to one another. Her body felt so good and warm that I didn't want to move but I had to pee. I extracted myself and went to the bathroom. It was 6 AM and figured we might be up and in a little while so I went to put a pot of coffee on. As I walked by the door to the apartment I noticed an envelope pushed under the door and bent down to pick it. Opening it up, there was phone number and a note saying,

"We loved seeing you two in action last night and wondered if you might want to get together sometime. Facetime us when your lover wakes up."

I came back into the bedroom to find Janine had moved and she was now spread out in front of me. Her crotch was beckoning me so I moved in between her legs placing my nose an inch from her vagina and basked in her scent. I was getting wet from just lying there and thinking about eating her again and also about what might happen with the ladies across the street. I never did get a good look at their crotches and I hope they aren't shaved.

Janine stirred and then tried to roll over and her leg bumped into me startling her awake. She asked what I was doing there, like she had to, and I just told her I was enjoying the view and her aroma. She blushed and told me she thought it must smell awful after the night of sex we just had. I told her the contrary and now that she was awake I wanted to eat her out. She asked if I could wait so she could go use the bathroom. I told her to go and that I wasn't going anywhere.

She asked if I wanted to come watch her pee and I lit up. I followed her into the bathroom and squatted in front of her. Rather than sitting on the seat, she opened it and squatted over the bowl. She smiled at me as she concentrated and then her features relaxed and a dribble came out that was quickly followed by a strong stream of piss and I loved the smell. Rather than wiping she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her crotch and she told me to clean her.

I was more than happy to and I licked her wet pubes with horny abandon. The taste of her piss was salty and bitter but mixed with her arousal gave it a flavor that I craved and the depravity of it all made me even more hornier. Janine stood up and pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard. We made out for a few minutes and then she led me to the shower and she turned on the water. Turning back to me we kissed until the water was warm enough and got in. The shower was nice and relaxing. We kept our hands to ourselves but kissed from time to time as we cleaned off and then got out and dried off.

She led me to the bedroom and we got into bed, taking me in her arms for a quick kiss and then we were just looking at one another. I told her I didn't want this to end and she said it wasn't we have two more days. Then I told her that's not what I meant, I want to wake up next to her every morning. Her eyes went wide and she smiled at me. Then she kissed me and said that she would love to be my girlfriend. We dozed off in each other's arms.

12