My Dental Hygienist Pt. 04

Story Info
A weekend at lake.
7.1k words
4.76
13.3k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
227 Followers

This is 4th part of my Dental Hygienist stories. I am not a native English-speaking writer so if it irritates you somehow that the English are not like from some great American English writers hand then I recommend not to read this. Otherwise thank you to all readers that have liked me and my writings and written supportive comments.

Chapter 1

They send me home with the butt plugin because they want that most of the sperm stays in my rectum longer time to remind me who now owns my ass. While I am driving home I feel it in my butt and the moisture on my anus. That was easily the weirdest experience in my life. I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

At home, I can take off the plug. They have given me some healing cream that I am supposed to squirt in my rectum with a syringe they gave to me. I do as told and it feels little cooling and moist. They want me to use it daily. It is supposed to keep my anus and rectum in great shape.

A few days later I have a message from my hygienist. They would like to have me visit some summer cottage with them. There would be also some of their friends they would like me to meet. I have no plans for the weekend so I agree to travel to the cottage. After that, I have a new message with the address and time when I was supposed to be there.

When Friday comes I have already packed my things last night so I can start the travel right away when my working day is over. There is about a two-hour drive to the destination. The place is quite easy to find with a GPS. It is not always in the countryside that the addresses are shown that well and the GPS can find them.

When I get to the yard of the cottage I can see only one car there. That is not any familiar car for me. I start to hesitate that is this the right cottage after all. When I am putting the gear to reverse I see a woman on the cottage window looking at me. I think I have to go to say something to her that I made a mistake or something from the place I was supposed to be.

I walk to the cottage door and it is open. She comes to the door with I smile and calls me by my name and welcomes me to her cottage.

"I taught that I was in the wrong place," I said.

"Sorry, maybe they forgot to inform you that the others come a little later, and here is only one stranger waiting for you when you come," she says.

When I am in I have a chance to look at her better. She is about in her fifties. Brown hair and eyes. She is about my size 170 cm. Her hair is taken in a tight ponytail. Little gray hair is shown on the sides. Her breast are like a c-cup and her narrow waist makes her hips look wide.

She looks at me also the same kind of exploring. She smiles as she is pleased with what she is seeing in me.

"You had a long way to drive. Have some coffee with me or do you want to drink something else?" she asks.

"Coffee is fine for me," I answer o her.

We sit together in the kitchen drinking our coffees and having some small talk. After our cups are empty she stands up looking at me with a big smile.

"Now we have to start with you so that we have you ready before others come! it is always so much going on when everyone starts to prepare themselves at the same time for the weekend. You are the first-timer at these parties so it is good that we have some peace and extra time," she says and asks me to follow her.

I wonder what this preparation is? I know that women prepare for parties having their hair done and make-ups are made and so on. What preparation do I need? Is this some kind of costume party or something? I ask that and she laughed:

"I think that these are some kind of a costume party too but your part is going to be quite easy what comes to clothing," she answers my question.

I am still like some question mark.

"Have you greased your butt regularly as you have told?" she asks with a polite voice.

Does she know about me greasing my butt daily with that syringe? My face goes red immediately.

I just answer: " Yes, I have."

"That is good because those water enemas that I a going to give you next can make you a little dry down there but do not worry we are taking care of the moistening too," she says and laughs a little when notices my jaw dropping when hearing this.

"Have you had any enemas before?" she asks.

"No, I do not," I answer.

"I taught so too so that is why I wanted that you come earlier. I think we need two or three enemas to get you clean and also sometime after that we need to wait so we can be sure that you are empty from water totally. After that I give you a nice moisturizing enema with oil," she informs.

"Now come here in the bathroom and take off all your clothes," she tells me.

Now the picture of these parties is coming to more clear to me. There is certainly sex involved and my ass is again the target. That excites and afraid me. There is a long weekend and strange people.

I take my clothes off and go to her in the bathroom. She had put on a rubber apron and is filling an enema bag with water.

"I want you to the floor on hands and knees," she commands with a nice voice that is still stern.

I do what is told and I hear a voice behind me that indicates that she is putting on rubber gloves.

"Let's see first what is the situation with your hair down here. It is better to be hairless before we start. It is nicer to clean up the mess and after all, no one wants to stick her tongue on the hairy anus," she says and I feel that she has her hands on my buttocks and starts to spread them.

"You have a nice clean crack. You are so hairy that you must keep this hairless somehow?" she asks.

"Yes, I have them removed with sugaring every five weeks in a local beauty parlor," I answer.

"That is very nice. Sugaring is the best way to keep yourself hairless. Not many have garages to have them removed in a beauty parlor. Especially when you are a man. Does that cost you a lot?" she asks.

"It is not that much. I think I have some special price and I do not have to pay the regular price. I have visited that place many years," I answer her.

"For you future notice I make also sugaring and I keep whole these people coming here hairless and it is free or how to say it - it doesn't cost money," she tells me.

Then I feel her slender finger entering me. It is well lubed so it just slides in. She probes all the sides of my rectum.

"Before putting in anything I always make the check that everything is nice and smooth and seems that you have. Quite tight you are and need lots of warming before any serious action," she tells and I start to wonder again what is going to happen during this weekend?

"Now I put the nozzle in. It is called the Bardex. It is narrow to put in but it has inflatable balloons that go one inside your anus and another one outside. Those balloons keep it in place no matter what," she says and I feel the narrow nozzle entering me.

There are pumping noises when I feel her firstly filling the inner balloon with air and then the outside.

Then there is a little clicking sound and the water becomes floating inside my ass. I tense a little and she tells me to relax.

After a while, I feel cramping and feel like I can not take more. She stops the flow and massages my belly. Then she starts the flow again.

That happens few times until she says that the bag is empty.

"You have to hold that in few minutes," she tells.

"I feel so much pressure that I think I have empty like now!" I say with agony.

"Do not worry. The nozzle keeps all inside till I empty the balloons. Just try to relax," she says with a stern voice.

I think that I can not bear the feeling anymore and she can see that. She takes hold of my penis and massages it a little. With another hand, she pushes and pulls the nozzle. It rubs my prostate and this combination takes my thoughts away from the pressure that the water is making.

The minutes go like this. She massages me slowly and I have a full erection but she makes sure that I won't come.

"You have a nice penis. It is made for anal sex I think. With that, you can properly fuck also assess that are not pro to take cock but it is also big enough to make it feel. It is slender but not short. I think I will take some contact with that during the weekend," she says with a sexy voice.

Is there some possibility that I can also be active during these days? I wonder in my mind.

"Now is time to empty you. Lift yourself up and I disconnect the hose from the nozzle," she tells me.

I rise and she guides me to the toilet seat.

"Squat above the seat and I will empty the balloons," she tells me.

I squat and feel when she empties the balloons and some water starts to run from me. Then she quickly draws the nozzle out and tells me to sit.

I start to empty myself and she massages my belly at the same time. It is humiliating to have her there during that time but she makes sure that most of it comes out and with as much crap as possible.

When she thinks I am empty she tells me to stand up. First, she looks to the toilet to see what came out. Then she flushes the toilet and tells me to squat over the bidet.

"We do not use any paper because it irritates the skin of the anus," she tells and starts washing my ass with water.

That is also very humiliating. Seems that she likes to show that she is in charge and will do whatever she wants to me.

When I am clean she fills the bag again and we go again. The procedure is made three times before she is completely satisfied.

"I push this inflatable nozzle in for a half-hour. In that time any water left in your colon will have its way to your rectum. The plug prevents any leaking," she tells me and I feel something bigger than the nozzle has its way in my rectum. After the widest part passes my anus my ass sucks it in and I feel the base of the plug against my ass hole. Then there is the sound when she pumps the plug bigger. She draws a little from the base of the plug to be sure that it stays in.

"Now we have to just wait. To kill time you can do something with my horny feelings. You have made me so excited during these enemas," she says.

"Turn over on that floor and then you have something to eat," she says.

I turn and next she comes on her knees so that her dripping pussy is just above my mouth. It looks very moist and is hairless. The pussy lips are wide open and ready to take everything that is coming. She lowers herself and I start to lick it slowly.

She starts to moan and pushes her pussy more to my face. Excited pussy smells sexy. Soon she is fucking my tongue with her pussy. Then I lick her clitoris and then again tongue fucking. She screams in her orgasm and I think we are done but then she moves her asshole to my mouth.

"We have time to round two. I want you to make that same thing with my second base too!" she commands.

I start the rimming. Never done that before. First I lick the anus and then I push it a little with my tongue. That is not enough because I feel she is pushing her ass more against my tongue.

"Do not worry. Remember that everyone here has the ass cleaned," she says and just sits on my face.

I put my tongue out and she starts to fuck it. It feels weird to fuck someone in the ass with a tongue. It is also kind of nice.

During this, she has started to finger fuck herself in pussy and massages her clitoris. She starts to breathe heavily and moans louder than the first time.

Then it becomes! Her orgasm! She starts to cramp and her pussy starts to pulsate and her ass pulsates too. Then I feel a wet stream floating to my face and mouth. She is a squirter too!

She calms down and rises from my face.

"I squirt only when someone makes me really horny and excited. I think your face is going to be against my pussy and anus many times!" she informs me.

Chapter 2

After inner cleansing, the woman has dressed me in a black leather mini skirt that has openings on the front and back. She also made me wear a black leather corset and boots from the same material that went above my knees. The boots had fortunately quite low heels so I could stand with them. She taught me that the contrast in me was fascinating. Hairy man in those feminine clothes.

When we were ready other visitors started to arrive. My dentist and hygienist were the first ones who arrived.

"How hot are you looking! We were right when we gave free hands to Sophia. She has so good talent to see what works," Viola said and I heard first time the name of the woman that has already sat on my face.

Sophia smiles and says: "We get to know each other first a little and then I just knew what would work. I think we have to take turns when using him because I want that he comes also again. So we can not break him with too much sex," she says and smiles taking my hand to hers.

"Looks like someone is already taking her turn," says the hygienist Emma when looking at us with a sexy smile.

"I want my turns of course but after I have cleaned all of you and I do not want that he is driven broke by then," Sophia says.

Viola goes first to cleaning. Sophia takes her pubic hair off with sugaring and starts her enema. Then she starts with Emma. Everything looks so efficient that they must have done this many times.

More visitors arrive and they send me to welcome them because they are busy. There are two ladies. The other is amazon looking redhead and the other is quite a petite brunet. Those ladies are both really beautiful in their own ways.

"You must be the new one in our team," says the redhead and hugs me with another hand already on my butt.

She introduces herself as Nina. The petite brunet hugs me also and I immediately feel warm been near her. Her name is Lena.

After all of them have been cleaned and they have done their makeups and dressed for the evening we have dinner together and drink some wine and beer. Everyone is dressed in awesome outfits. Mostly made from leather. Looking at their long legs in tight leather pants or their well-rounded asses in miniskirts makes me excited. Their breasts are lifted up with beautiful corsets or leather bras.

The conversation is funny and humorous and I feel like I am getting in this group. They are all nice to me although I am the new and the only man in the group. I am wondering if Nina and Lena couple and what is between their legs because in this group they can have almost anything. Maybe Nina is transsexual like Emma but I think that Lena is born as a woman. She is so petite. maybe I find that out during this weekend.

After diner Sophia and Lena decide to go together to one of the bedrooms. So the play begins. Soon also Emma and Nina disappear.

Viola looks at me into my eyes and takes hold of my hand.

"Looks like I got you first. I show you my favorite bedroom," Viola says and draws me in her direction.

We go upstairs to a nice bedroom with a big bed with awesome steel ends. She leads me to the bed and starts passionately kissing me. Her lips and tongue are soft and skillful. Our kissing goes on and on. I have never kissed with so good a kisser and maybe she likes our kissing too because she keeps going.

"It is so nice to kiss you. You are a natural kisser or you have had a great teacher," she says.

"Maybe both. I do not know," is my answer.

She plays with my nipples when kissing and moves her hand to my penis. It is already stiff.

"I already heard that you are a great pussy and ass eater too but I want to see now how good you are fucking," she says moves her hips to my penis.

"You remember that we are clean and we also are using pills so we go bareback," she says and draws me from my penis between her legs.

She aims my penis to line with her pussy and I penetrate her. Her pussy is so wet and warm. My penis is sensing everything so accurately without a condom.

We go missionary style and we kiss at the same time. There is so much passion in our session. She rubs her clitoris at the same time I fuck her. Soon she starts to climax. She moans and twists and her pussy pulsates.

When she recovers she just kisses and looks at me with her sexy smile.

"Next we go doggy style," she says and urns to her hands and knees.

I take hold of her hips and take her from behind. It feels so good to penetrate her wet and tight pussy. The view is also amazing. Her perfect ass up and her back curves so nicely with it.

I start fucking her and try to keep myself from coming immediately. From behind the fucking feels even better. She rubs her clit again and soon she is coming again. I feel that I can not hold much more. I have to stop now or I come. I look at her and she looks back.

"It is nice that you wait for the lady to come first. You can come now," she tells me.

After few thrusts, I feel that there is no coming back. I pull her from her hips tightly against my own hips and pulsating starts and I come inside her pussy big time.

We just lay on the bed few minutes.

"Maybe we should go downstairs to watch what others are doing," she says.

Downstairs we have a shower. Others are already there drinking some coffee and other drinks. We join them. Someone has made a fire on the saunas stove so we are waiting for it to be about 60 degrees in Celsius degrees.

The cottage has a genuine Finnish sauna with a stove heated with wood. When it is warm enough we go in there together. In Finnish saunas, people are usually naked and women and men are mixed. Nudity is not a big taboo in Finland like it is in many countries.

Now I have a chance to see what is between Nina's and Lena's legs. When we are undressing I see immediately Nina's big penis. It is bigger than Emmas and bigger than that strapon Olivia made me take. She looks at me when I stare at her and she smiles at me knowing smile. She sees that fear in my eyes and that excites her and I know that at one point she is going to take me.

When looking at Lena from behind I am almost sure that she is a born woman. Then she turns and I see her perfectly rounded natural c-cups that are confirming that but then something gets free between her legs and I see her penis that is the most beautiful I have ever seen. Never taught that penis can be beautiful but that is. It even looks some kind of feminine that I can no understand. It is not huge or small it is an average size I think.

She also sees me staring and smiles and lifts her penis laughing.

"I have also pussy down here," she says and I can see her pussy.

Everybody is laughing when they see my face. I know that it is not polite to stare like that if someone is different from others but now I was so surprised that I just do it and she seems not to take that badly.

We go sitting on wooden benches in the sauna. I have always loved saunas and heat my own sauna every day if I am at home. This sauna feels very nice like Finnish saunas usually do. The heat is good and we trow time to time some water to stoves rocks. In Swedish sauna people just sit in the warm but Finnish sauna is different there is water thrown on the stove. That makes the sauna moist and nicer than just dry heat.

We just sit there with some drinks and talk a little. There is also lots of silence which suits very well in saunas atmosphere.

After a wail. Most people go out for cooling a little. I notice that only Emma is there sitting with me.

"How have you stay being? Have you enjoyed your time?" she asks.

"Some surprises have been but I have loved my stay," I answer.

"I guess that normal cottage trip does not include enema from a stranger at the start," she says laughing.

"Hope that wasn't very uncomfortable for you," she says.

"That was okay. She was quite comforting," I answer.

"I heard that you gave her perfect thank you after those enemas," she says with a smirk.

"I hope that she liked it. Seemed she liked I think," I say to her with a little smile.

rampe
rampe
227 Followers
12