All Comments on 'My Dental Hygienist Pt. 04'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It would be great if he and Lena manage to build a real relationship from their weekend. I understand that working in any language that is uncommon can be difficult and you have been doing an incredible job considering how much you have written and how entertaining it is. I look forward to more of your work.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please, Plesse, Please. Source out an editor thar is most comfortable with spoken English. Your story is captivating, pun intended, and decent editing may well make it magical.

It can be read with pauses to adjust what is written to that which is intended. Being edited to accomodate a smoothly flowing story will heighten the enjoyment that readers should receive from such a strong effort.

ramperampealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have asked an editor on the forum but no responses.

ramperampealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the first comment. Trying my best. It takes quite a lot of time to write a story. Hollidays are over now I have less time to write so there will be some kind of a break.

ramperampealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have asked if any editors would be interestid and none of them are.

MrRLFMrRLFover 2 years ago

Great story wish I was in his place with all those sexy women, oh what fun we would have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES