My Dental Hygienist Pt. 05

Story Info
Moving in.
3.3k words
4.73
10.6k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Chapter 1

I wake up in the morning Lena behind my back. Her cock feels stiff between my buttocks. I think she is half asleep and half awake. Her stiff member slides between my cheeks.

"Good morning honey," she says with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning for you too," I say to her.

"Do you know what would I like to do?" she asks with a sexy smile.

"I think I have some clue about that," is my answer.

She takes some lube from the nightstand and lubes herself. Then she penetrates me slowly when we are spooning. She kisses my neck at the same time and takes hold of my penis. She can do everything so tenderly.

She fucks me slowly and long. She does the same with masturbating me. That feels so good.

Then she turns me to the doggy. She wants to fuck me harder!

Her breathing goes heavier and her hands take a harder grip from my hips. She is close. Her penis feels so nice in my ass. Not too big and not too small. I can just enjoy the feeling.

Then I feel the familiar pulsating. She fills my ass with her hot ejaculation.

At the moment she withdraws from me I turn her to the missionary. I want to feel her pussy. It is very wet and tight when I penetrate her and we are kissing passionately.

She feels just right. New feelings for someone rise from me and I think she is on the same level as me. I am warning myself to fall in love too early. Maybe this is just some quick weekend relationship.

But now is time to enjoy the moment. We are kissing and fucking with so much passion!

I can not stand that very long. I orgasm quickly into her pussy. Then we just lay there and hold each other.

"Let's take a shower together. There is some coffee smell coming in my nose and I want some breakfast," Lena says and we rise and go to do some washing.

We wash each other and kiss at the same time. My feelings are going very high. everything is going forward so quickly.

In the kitchen are sitting all the others and having their breakfast. There are all sorts of food.

"You two honey bunnies have waked up," says Nina with a big smile.

"I think you did one round already, so I did not break your ass last night," she keeps going and laughs.

"I hope you save some energy for me too? I want to test your cock in my ass soon," says Sophia as some normal thing on the breakfast table.

After breakfast, we go outside to have some fresh air in beautiful nature. We sit in the warm sun on the pier. The lake is calm.

I am kissing Lena and she is kissing back and we hold each other. Everything feels so nice.

When we go inside there is some serious sex going on again. Emma was fucking Viola and Sophia was giving head to Nina.

"Now, come to fuck my ass! I want to feel you now! says Sophia when taking the huge cock out of her mouth.

Lena takes my pants down and starts to give me some oral. She is so good at it. Her tongue slides along my shaft and feels like silk. I am quickly fully erect!

Lena guides me on my back to the floor and Sophia sits on my cock. It slides in easily but is surprisingly tight. She knows what she is doing. How to take cock.

She rides me wildly. Then she turns her back to me and we are in reverse cowgirl position. That feels so good!

Then Nina comes in front of her and takes my legs between her legs. Sophia arches her back towards me. I start to feel increased pressure on my cock in Sophia's anus.

Nina is pressing her cock in Sophia's pussy. I can feel her shaft sliding along my shaft. That is a new sensational feeling. The ass has its grip from my cock and now the other penis is giving some extra pressure and massage. It is like someone would be massaging my cock from the underside at the same time when I am fucking.

The feeling starts to be too much for me pretty quickly.

"You have to have some other thinking that you can keep up longer," says Lena and sticks her cock in my mouth.

That helps and I try to just concentrate on the oral I am giving.

Sophia starts to orgasm and her pulsating anus and pussy give big pumping pressure to our cocks and presses them tightly together. We keep still our cocks fully inside her. When the orgasm is over we turn to our sides and start the fucking again.

I feel someone comes behind me to a spooning position. It is Viola. She has her Feeldoe attached to her pussy. I know what is coming. I have felt that before but not having my cock in someone's ass and someone is fucking the next hole at the same time.

She kisses my neck and guides the dildo to my entrance with her hand. I can feel the cool moisture. She has put a lot of lubricants and is immediately pressing it in.

That actually helps my situation a bit. I am still having Lenas cock in my mouth and the little pain that is coming from the dildo forcing itself in my ass helps to keep my mind off the orgasm that has been building inside me.

I feel the hips pressing my ass. She is fully in. Then she is taking the same rhythm with us.

Then Emma goes behind Lena and takes her ass at the same time when I am giving head to her.

We go like this for a while. Then Sophia starts to orgasm again. That starts a chain. I feel Nina orgasming in Sophia's pussy. Her cock pulsates at the same time as Sophia's pussy and ass. I almost can feel her cum filling the pussy. When she pumps in and out at the same time her sperm comes out and I can feel the hot wetness streaming to my balls.

I can't take more. I start to orgasm. The orgasm is huge and I feel like it never ends. Viola's strapon pumps my ass and kind of presses all the cum out of me.

Next starts Lena come to my mouth. We are all in one big orgasm. Emma is also coming in Lena's ass.

Then Viola draws me separately from others in a doggy position. She takes me very roughly. I feel her pump like there is no tomorrow. I have not recovered from the orgasm when I am feeling the next one is coming! I come at the same time as Viola. She lays on my back the dildo still in my ass.

After a little recovering. We decide to warm the sauna and wash our bodies well. There is so much sperm and other body liquids on our bodies. Inside and outside.

Chapter 2

After cottage weekend I am invited to visit Lena at her home. Her home is in the same town that I live in but in the countryside. When I driving to her place I notice her address number on a large sign side of the main road. Below the sign is another sign that has written text: Dentist. I turn to the smaller road. It has large oaks growing on both sides.

At the end of the road, there is a very nice-looking farm. The buildings are in great shape and the yard is also.

I park beside her car and walk to the door of the big old farmhouse that is also in very good shape. The door opens when I am just ringing the doorbell.

"Hi, you made it," says Lena with a big smile and comes to hug me and gives me a loving kiss.

"Come on in."

The interior of the house is also in very good shape and decorated with old furniture. I am feeling like I could stay living in that place. It is so nice and gives warm feelings.

"Would you like to have some coffee and have you already ate dinner?" she asks.

"No, I do not have eaten dinner yet. I left directly from my work to meet you."

"That is great. I made some food and thought we could eat it together and have some coffee after that. I have baked something that we can taste with the coffee".

That feels nice. Looks like she wants to impress me and show her talents as a partner. We have not talked about the future after the cottage weekend but seems like she wants to at least get to know me better and has done things for me.

When we eat she looks after my every bite like noticing what thinks about her cookings. Her food is very good and the dessert even better. I tell her that and she blushes a bit and has a cute smile.

"You have a very nice farm. Do you own the fields that are around it?"

"Yes, I do. I have rented them to another farmer but I would like to farm them myself but I can not do that alone. There would be so much to do and I have my dentist practice also."

"I have dreamed of the be a farmer someday. I have done farming at my grandparents but their farm was so little that it is not economically worthwhile anymore to farm there," I answer.

"Maybe I could be your farmhand," I say to her.

"Why just farmhand? Don't you like to be the landlord?" she asks.

I just stare at her with an open mouth. Does she mean what I think she means?

"Did I come to that too early?" she asks and smiles.

"I was thinking what you mean about that?"

"Well, to be straight I mean by it that we could be the landlord and the landlady and live here together as a couple," she says and looks directly into my eyes with a serious look.

Now I know she is serious about us. Very serious.

"I did not know that you like me so much that you are offering something like that. I have thought that you are way out of my league and that I am someone that you could play with but nothing else," I answer to her.

"Would you like to just play?" she asks with a sad tone.

"Of course not. With a woman like you, I would like to have everything. It would not matter where you live or what you do. This farm and everything else is just nice extra. I just could not think that you would like to be in a relationship with me. You are so awesome that you could have anyone you like," I say to her and she smiles at me happily.

"Then it is so that you move living here with me as my partner. If it is so that I can have anyone I like. I like to have you. Emma and Olivia said to me that they have found someone that I should meet and the cottage weekend was made for us to meet and test a little how would it be. Everything went in my head so much faster than I could think and soon I was sure that you are the man I would like to live with," she says and hugs me.

"And now I want to take your ass my little bitch! I show you what kind of is life on this farm! Stand up and lean against the table!" she says like a dominatrix but with a smile.

I do what is told. She comes behind me and pulls my pants down. Her cock is already very stiff and I feel it between my buttocks.

"It is very handy that I always have lube with me," she says and sticks her fingers in her pussy, and then she sticks those same fingers in my ass.

With one motion she presses her penis all the way in me taking a stronghold of my hips. The tenderness is gone and she shows me that who owns that ass from now on.

First, it feels like a quick sharp pain and surprise that I did not foresee. Little by little I can adapt to her fucking that started so quick. Her cock feels bigger and harder than ever before and she takes me harder than ever before. This is new for her.

She just keeps going and the pain turns to relaxation and then pleasure. After a while, the pleasure feels so good that I notice that I am coming. So quick and handsfree. The angle is so good and her rough passion makes that to me.

I collapse on the table and she even fucks me faster. Then she comes too and I feel her pulsating cock spraying hot cum again and again inside my ass. Her orgasm is long and strong.

Eventually, she collapses on my back. After a while rises and her penis comes out of me.

"Sorry, I just had to do it. I could not help myself. My emotions to you were raised so big. It is nice to see that you can come from my fucking. I am mostly top so that is the way you get your release most of the time from now on," she says and takes me from my hand and we walk to the shower.

After showering she gives me a tour in her place. There are lots of rooms for visitors and so on. The master bedroom is very nice. There is a huge bed made of wrought iron and it has a counterpane made of leather on it.

"As you can see I can immobilize you in many different ways to this bed," she says with a smirk.

I feel like I am in a trap but in a good way. I trust her and I think my future in this place will be very nice.

She also shows me her dungeon in the basement. It is large. It has a little bar and a big screen also.

"We spend time with our friends here a lot. There is a sauna and bathroom also nearby. We can have a lot of fun here."

A lot of fun. Maybe if you like to be attached to a bench ass up or bondage bed on your back with your head tilted over the edge. The furniture looks very well made of and also comfortable to be. The uncomfortable aspect will come from another direction.

We go back upstairs and she shows me her clinic at the other end of the building. It has its own entrance and in the front door is a big sign Dentist. The clinic has of course a waiting room, toilet, sterilizing room, and two patient rooms.

First, when she shows me the other patient room that is quite ordinary I wonder why she has another room too. I think that maybe some of her colleagues use another one.

"Like you can see this is quite an ordinary dentist's room. Here I do the common treatments. Let's see the other one."

When we go into that room I can find out that it is quite different. The first one was a very comforting room with warm colors and so on. This is something else. The room has only a few cabins on the ceilings. In the middle of the room is the chair for the patient. It is dark brown and has restraints hanging on its sides. It also has stirrups at the end.

"Here comes my patients that I will fuck," she says like it is an ordinary thing.

"Let's try that at once. Strip and take a seat!" she commands.

I quickly strip and sit on that chair.

She reclines it so that my head is the lowest part of my body.

"Now you give me some oral," she says and lifts her skirt.

First, she sticks her penis in my mouth and I lick and suck it like I know she likes it. She moans and starts to fuck my face. My gag reflex is quite bad so I can take that much but she is patient and took her time to adapt me to that.

Soon I can manage somehow to take her face fucking. I think she wants to come in my throat but then she withdraws it and plants her pussy to my face. I lick it and fuck it with my tongue. I feel her juices coming to my face and mouth.

Then she moves her asshole to my mouth. She wants that I lick and fuck it as I did with pussy. Her ass is very clean and I do it with lust. Her cute little asshole is so nice.

After rimming her for a long time she moves to the other end of the chair. She lifts my legs to the stirrups and fastens the belts to keep them there.

Next, she fastens a belt over my waist.

"Now the ass stays in its place so I can fuck it as much as I like," she says and moves the ordinary leg rest down so that my ass is hanging in the air.

She comes between my legs. She has lube and gloves with her. She puts the gloves on with a big act and next she lubes them. First her index finger, then the middle finger, and she goes on until her five fingers are all lubed. All the time she looks me to eyes with a smile. I know that I have to take them all one by one.

Like I have guessed it happens. Finger by finger she pushes them in my ass taking her time with everyone. First three wents in quite easily. The fourth one takes some effort and the fifth hurts at first but I can manage. Then she pushes with all of her fingers like trying to fist me.

"You are quite a tight. We have to practice this often. You should take my little fist. Don't have to take more than that but that is needed," she says and I believe her.

Then she takes the gloves off and opens her tight leather pants zipper and takes her cock out. She starts to masturbate with the lube and looks at me with lust.

Her penis gets hard really quick and then she starts to rub my ass with it. Sliding it true my crack and pushing with its head.

Then leans to me and gives a passionate kiss and at the same time, she presses her cock in. It goes easily in and feels great immediately.

Now she makes love with me. Kissing and holding me like her lover and fucking at the same time.

I can only kiss her and nothing else. She has secured my hands also. Her lips are soft and moist but also very demanding when she is kissing.

Then she starts to fuck me harder and soon I notice familiar feeling quickly rising in me. Her cock hits just the right spot in me and all that fingering has made it sensible.

The orgasm feels fantastic and my pulsating asshole makes her come too loudly. She is resting on top of me a little and then she rises up and starts to clean her cock.

"Do you like living with me? It is going to be much like this," she says and looks to her cock when cleaning it.

"I think the first hours have been awesome but I do not know if my ass can take so much fucking," I answer to her.

She laughs. "Of course I do not fuck you every hour but quite a lot. Good that you mentioned. I have these great suppositories that keep your rectum in a great shape," with that said she sticks quite a big one deep in my ass with her finger.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers