All Comments on 'My Descent'

by highlycharged

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06over 3 years ago
More?

Very good story indeed, but this can only be the start of an ongoing one. Hope to read soon from you!

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 3 years ago
Nice!

Great first story. I enjoyed it. Something about first time cock sucking stories, they, like that first cock, leave you wanting more. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! I look forward to hearing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. Maybe a bit more detail, but watch out not to over do it.

You'll figure it out, and get your own style. Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Part 2 is needed and i hope he gets you anal cherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wondering

Very nice story just wondering what will happen in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was good!

If it was as big and thick as you say, I wouldn't have let that one get away :O)

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 3 years ago
Great 1st story

Great story and I think needs more chapters to answer at least my questions, does he realize he is gay or is he bi, what happens to Stacy, do the boys take it further and so many more possible things.

Anyway great 1st story.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years ago
Nothing left to say

Your readers have spoken Highlycharged. Keep up the fine work.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 3 years ago

Nice story. I enjoy, and write, stories involving bi sex, men exploring their inclinations in various circumstances. I hope you continue. Don’t g9 to the anal fuck too fast. Let them explore their bodies beyond just cock for a while.

TerriCTerriCover 3 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for more

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story of confusion and lust! Sure hope you write more! Thank you!

hungry4u_manhungry4u_manover 3 years ago

oh fuck that reminds me of the one and only time so far that i sucked another guy's cock. i hope David returns the favor

bottombudavonbottombudavonover 3 years ago

Great story, very hot, keep them coming. Similar to how I felt when I first started "playing"

PG564EPG564Eover 3 years ago

So honest, sexually explicit, it aroused me beyond words. I know exactly how you were attracted to David's big dick, and your internal understanding of how badly you needed to blow him and swallow his cum. And you did!

Being a married man led me to the surreal moment of kissing the head of a man's cock, then licking it, and taking it eagerly into my mouth - it was sublime, I was on my knees giving my first blow job and his cock was the whole world to me. Soft and hard, smooth and warm, pulsing, alive, moaning in ecstasy as my mouth gave lust to his rigid penis, OMG it was wonderful.

Knowing that men like us became cock suckers should make you happy and proud of allowing yourself this special sexual act that is the height of intimacy. I blow him, and his sperm fills my mouth. Fantastic.

wylderoswylderosover 3 years ago
Good story.

Wondering why you titled it "My Descent."

The only thing that deters either gender from same-sex enjoyment is the traditions and bias of the society we are born into.

The word "descent" implies becoming a lesser human being because of indulging in homosexual activity.. The guilt and confusion you express here has more to do with beliefs you were taught early in life, rather than actually descending into some made-up vision of morality.

The only moral failing would have been if you and Stacy had agreed to an exclusive relationship. Then sex with David would have been cheating.

I have been sexual with men and women for over fifty years. Sometimes it was recreational, sometimes romantic and sometimes exclusive.

The only times I have ever felt that any descent was involved was when I was going down on a sex partner. A pretty wonderful situation most of the time!

Your story was a bit typical for an American experience.

A line-edit would have eliminated a lot of unnecessary repetition.

I'll keep reading.

I hope your sexuality became more enjoyable rather than guilt-ridden as your narrative unfolds.

69stroker6969stroker69about 3 years ago

I loved the story, perfect descriptions. My introduction to the amazing world of cocksucking came from fantasies in my head from reading Penthouse Forum. Over a number of years the desire became stronger until I had to find out what it was really like. Curiosity got the best of me and I visited a bathhouse to suck my first cock. It was everything I had hoped for and more. At this point in my life it is an addiction. I can't get enough

Today, I am a proud cocksucker. I look forward to reading more of your wonderful writing.

Shy1oShy1oover 2 years ago

@wylderos your thinking way to much into it.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

This is the beginning of a masterpiece. Just sexy and so erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhighlycharged@highlycharged
Just started writing and have enjoyed the feedback and providing entertainment for others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES