All Comments on 'My Descent Ch. 08'

by highlycharged

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story just keeps getting better and better I was so horny all the way through it I completely identify with your character and the need to be as feminine as possible and please men any men please write again soon x sissy Lucy

JgsexyJgsexyabout 3 years ago

Just a lovely story! Clitty still rock hard and leaking in my panties here!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My fagot heart fluttered and my little dick got hard as soon as i saw a new chapter.

This is my favorite series and i check daily for new chapters.

My only complaint is you write too slow!

Thank you for continuing this journey, i recognize some of my own realizations in becoming the cock sucking, gay bottom i am today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story and looking forward to the next part. I completely relate with the sissy. I like to put on panties underneath my work cloths and always thinks about how a man would look like without cloths and how big his cock would be whenever I see any man. I have a constant urge to please men and be useful for their needs. I really think that the purpose of life is to satisfy sexual urges of men without them getting in trouble of making chicks pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Super series, love every chapter, my panties are soaking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope you continue this wonderful story!

I miss this enduring character very much,

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Loving the stories and glory holes

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

Cannot stop devouring each remarkable chapter. Everything is 200% right on the money. All you think about is queer sex. Men shooting cum in your mouth. Playing with dicks and talking dirty to the man as you tell him what you are going to do for his dick with your mouth.

A daily feeling of being a male slut. A cock whore. Of course that is what I am now. Wonderful reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhighlycharged@highlycharged
Just started writing and have enjoyed the feedback and providing entertainment for others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES