All Comments on 'My Descent into Anal Slavery Ch. 01'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

Very erotic story, sensual and kinky at the same time. Sexy set-up, intense atmosphere and great attention to details. It really turned me on. My favorite part was: " The blunt head rested right on my hole, teasing me cruelly. I guess that Blake wanted to take it easy on me, but I was consumed with lust and needed it badly! With all my strength I thrusted up with my ass and felt Blake's head and part of his shaft enter my most filthy hole! It was glorious and just felt so right!

"Fuck me Baby!" I commanded Blake, harshly.

Fuck me he did. Deep penetrating strokes. Even though Blake couldn't have been as horny as I was he went to town on my ass. I had never felt so owned, used and dirty! I could feel his head rubbing against the back of my vagina on the way in and out. What a glorious feeling! It felt so dirty and so right.

Soon I came, and came harder than ever before in my life. I came without having my pussy touched! I squirted, and I could feel the sticky juice running between my lips and my shield! My asshole contracted trying to pull Blake in even deeper! I guess this set off Blake's orgasm and I could feel him flooding me with his cum. I couldn't believe that I came from anal sex!

I know that Blake was satiated because he rolled off me, laid on his back and told me how great it was. I was not satiated, and I don't know what came over me. Usually, I am logical and sanitary but now I got up on fours and took Blake's filthy cock, that had just been up ass, into my mouth! It was coated in cum and a little more. His cum had an earthy flavor to it, mixed in with some lubricant, but I didn't care. I sucked all the juices off Blakes cock and swallowed them down.

Blake started getting hard again from my oral attention. Soon I was sitting on his cock again, with it deep in my ass! This time however, it went in without lubricant! Blakes cum from his previous orgasm was more than enough. This time I controlled the action, and set the pace!

Blake was tired so I rode him mixing it up. I would come right off his cock feeling the emptiness as it left my rosebud and quickly impale myself all the way down on it feeling my ass slap against his thighs. Sometimes I would just grind down hard on him while his cock was deep inside and sometimes, I would just wiggle my ass with only his head lodged in me. I rode him for a long time, until I felt my ass starting to get sore and then I just ground into him. I could feel his cock rubbing against the back of my uterus and had another mind-blowing orgasm! So much better than regular sex!

I collapsed onto Blake's broad chest and just held him tight in an exhausted satiated state. Blake still had not cum so he grabbed my ass cheeks, each in a hand and pulled me onto him strongly. I just laid on top of him as he rocked my whole-body forwards and backwards by pulling on my ass. It didn't take him long to blow his second load into my ass. I just laid on him in loving bliss and could feel his cock deflating in my ass. After a few minutes it plopped out and I felt supper slutty feeling the two loads of cum starting to leak out."

Keep up the great work, you are pretty talented. I will check out your other stories.

Now, here is my message to other readers in the comment section. This may sound odd, but I am sincere and well-intended. To start with, I am a bisexual guy, 25 years old, currently single, very passionate and creative. I am white, 180 cm (six feet) tall, 90 kilos (198 pounds) weight, short brown hair, brown eyes. Sadly, I currently don't have the time to make a good profile and be regularly active on Literotica, but I read stories posted on here often, and enjoy interacting with various readers and writers.

I currently live in Europe, and, over time, I have grown especially attracted to British women; London women in particular. I admire their attitude, worldview, and those thick, cute, sexy accents too. BBWs from London are my favorite, to be completely honest. I also have a breeding fetish. I especially enjoy reading erotic stories about BBWs and breeding/sex resulting in pregnancies; especially the stories that combine those two elements.  And now, I would like to find likeminded, creative and kinky woman to share my specific fantasies with.

So, if there are any BBWs from London, between the ages of 20 and 40, that get off on breeding fetish/stories, reading this now, or someone who knows a woman like that who could be up for this, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

We can engage in sexy chats, exchange erotic stories/fantasies, share nudes and porn if you are into that too, etc. Privacy and respect guaranteed. I would be very grateful. And I would really appreciate if the writer left this up. Sorry if I'm bothering; it won't happen again. Thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Utterly depraved

Loved it! Well told. Scorching hot in parts. 5 stars.

thor_pfthor_pfabout 5 years ago
Please continue!

Good story and captivating despite the occasional spelling mistakes. But the rather abrupt ending and the "Ch. 01" part of the story name imply there's a continuation coming. Please hurry!

Duke567Duke567about 5 years ago
Great delivery

Loved this chastity story that was based on love and respect. I hope you have a new chapter soon. I would like to see more exploration of Blake's chastity.

trickamsterdamtrickamsterdamabout 5 years ago
A sexy, kinky story. Four or five stars.

I had just been emailed an article on male chastity belts. It's interesting to hear some of the practical ways these things could work (e.g., urination).

I found the idea surprisingly erotic. Even if you trusted your partner, there's something erotic about belonging to each other, locking each another up.

The only author advice I would give (and some would say it's a pet peeve) is maybe cut down on the exclamation points. In first person I just think it makes the person sound really manic in a way that I'm not sure is intended.

I meant to give this four stars, because I thought it was interesting, erotic, and solid, but not perfect. However, I accidentally gave it five stars, which is fine; I liked the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for your great story. There has always been a shortage of female chastity stories so this is great. She should ask him to throw away the key and keep her locked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More power to you, young man.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 2 years ago

Awesome story I really enjoyed it thank you. I think if you do a second part he should give up all pretense of wearing the device and make sure she knows she's an anal only girl now.

MommabirdMommabirdover 2 years ago

Very good writing! Butt… no woman touches her clit like that, not to cum anyway. As a women, I don’t feel this story cared about turning me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is just too noticeably written by a man. Do me a favour and stop writing from a woman's perspective. None of my friends would describe her looks in such a way, that's just a very male perspective, and none of those I asked wanks her clit like a tiny dick ("pinching and pulling"). However, what made me give the story 1 star instead of 2 or 3 was the disgusting ass to mouth crap (pun intended). Why is everyone so into this? A disclaimer at the beginning would have been nice, so I wouldn't have wasted time on reading this.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals10 months ago

This story came highly recommended by Anal_Lassie19, and she was not wrong. I loved it, and look forward to reading the remaining chapters. 5- Stars. His name was Blake. I did not remember hers and could not find it after searching. HOT blondes who love it in the ass, are a special turn-on... i'd like to know her name

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

I respect the fact that they were both locked up for each other c: Too many stories it is only one or the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous