My Descent into Slavery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't have to piss now, Master." Actually, I had to piss pretty bad. They'd timed this pretty well.

"Then let her lick your pussy until you have to piss."

"Yes, Master."

Hannah had licked my pussy before. That wouldn't kill her.

She licked me to two pretty decent orgasms. My need to urinate was becoming more urgent.

"Sorry," I said, just before I stepped back a step and released. It wasn't in her mouth, but it was all over her.

"Now I really don't have to piss," I said.

Abdul was pissed. (Catch the pun there.) He locked my manacles behind my back and took me up to Mahmoud's room. He explained in Arabic why I was there.

Mahmoud stared at me. I didn't like the way he stared at me. I got a bad feeling. "Bring her to the punishment room."

I was so hoping to avoid another one so soon.

"Over the table," Mahmoud said.

Abdul released my hands from behind my back and stretched them over a table, fastening them to the other side. My torso was stretched over the top, with my hips at the height of the table top. Mahmoud pulled out his stingray barb again. Oh, fuck! I still had open wounds from the last time. He whacked me two more times. I screamed and screamed. He wasn't done yet. He set down the barb and picked up a heavy paddle. After opening new wounds on my ass, the paddle hurt worse than a paddle ever had before. I screamed through every one until I fainted again.

When I woke up, I was back in the shower in the same position as last time. I had the ring gag on me again and sixteen men were lined up in front of me. Every one of them began to urinate in my mouth, two at a time. I almost drowned I couldn't swallow fast enough. I was saturated in urine, inside and out. Stinging, stinky, hot, salty piss. Mahmoud and Abdul watched.

Mahmoud came up to me and shoved his dick down my throat, fucking my face until he orgasmed, draining his balls, then unloading his bladder, making me cough and choke.

"You refuse to do what is ordered, we'll help, show you how it's done. Break you of your stubbornness, refusal to cooperate. You see, bitch, don't piss me off."

Hannah was dragged in and secured to the floor with her head under my buttocks. She also had a ring gag holding her mouth open.

"Now we wait," Mahmoud said. "We wait until you have both pissed on and shit on your friends face. Every person who needs to use the bathroom will now come in here, and shit on your friend, or piss down your mouth until you've done as your Master ordered. When you have pissed and shit on her, we'll bring in the other one, same rules. We do not care if it takes the next two days. You will shit and piss on both of them."

I'd tried to be nice to my friends and it was being turned against me. I'd hoped merely pissing on her was enough. It wasn't. A big, heavy man came to the shower, dropped his trousers and squatted over Hannah's belly. Out came a turd the size of a small child, rank and oily looking. Two minutes after he left, a woman, I think one of the trainers since she wasn't dressed like the servants I'd seen, came in and pushed her pussy against my mouth and let loose. Whatever I didn't catch in my mouth, ran down my body and onto Hannah. Since her mouth was under me, it meant a lot went into there. The woman left.

I suppose I could wait, try to hold out as long as I could, but then it would just mean more people coming in and pissing and defecating on both of us. I started crying.

"Orry," I said, relaxing my bowels. I tried to hold back some, to let only a small portion go on Hannah's face, knowing I had to do the same thing to Jìngyi and the longer I had to wait to do it, the more other people would be defiling her body. Mahmoud let it sit on her face for several minutes, doing nothing but watch me cry.

Finally, Mahmoud called on his radio and soon Jìngyi was brought down. She was also wearing a ring gag. Hannah was released and she was hosed off with cold water. She shivered the whole time. Mahmoud told Abdul to toss Hannah in one of the dark rooms and warned us any talking would result in severe punishment. Jìngyi was secured in Hannah's place and I did the same thing to her I'd done to Hannah. I couldn't stop crying as I released the rest of my urine and bowels on her. Mahmoud let it sit on her face to make me feel worse than I already did. After five minutes, the two men who'd hauled Hannah off, came back for Jìngyi, hosing her off with cold water before bringing her to another dark room.

Mahmoud grabbed my throat and squeezed when Jìngyi was gone.

"If we tell you to piss in someone's mouth, you piss in their mouth. We tell you to shit in someone's mouth, you shit in someone's mouth. We tell you to lick an asshole, you lick an asshole. We tell you anything, you obey, even if we tell you to cut off your own hand. If you don't cut off your hand, your friends will lose theirs. If I tell you to shove a knife up your cunt, shove it deep, because if you don't, it will go up your friend's cunts. Am I perfectly clear?"

"Yes, Master." He released his grip on my neck.

The two men returned. He said something to them in Arabic, I didn't understand. Whatever he said became clear when they didn't hose me off.

"You're getting another tasty treat tonight. If your plate isn't licked clean in the morning, your friends will suffer more. Choose whether to obey or keep fighting."

I'd tried drawing attention away from my friends to ease their slavery and all I'd done was draw more attention to them by trying to protect them, all while suffering further abuse myself. It would have been better if I'd been captured alone.

I had no fight left. I'd been broken. They dragged me to the dark room, and when they shoved another plate of excrement into my room, I licked the plate clean.

******

I was allowed to clean up the following morning. After I was clean, I was taken to the guard floor sex rooms and five men were allowed to fuck me, including two at once one time. I could hear Jìngyi and Hannah in other rooms going through the same thing. I cried silently the whole time. I'd used to enjoy sex. Despite having a couple more orgasms, I didn't enjoy a thing. They were empty of love and meaning. I was allowed to wash again after the sex.

I was given regular food for lunch. Perhaps they were tired of smelling my breath. Around two in the afternoon, there was a bit of a brouhaha, people running around like they were expecting a VIP. We were all confined in slave rooms, the first time I'd been in one of them. I was alone, chained by my neck in one of the small cells with no more than straw on the floor and a bucket in the corner for relieving myself. About two hours went by and all three of us were brought to Mahmoud's room, our hands confined behind our backs.

We were pushed inside the rooms. "Kneel," Abdul said, "Look at the floor. Do not raise your eyes unless instructed otherwise."

We dropped to our knees and stared at the floor. A man with western clothes and shoes walked up to Jìngyi and made her stand, her legs apart. He fondled her for about five minutes. I could hear Jìngyi moan when he shoved fingers into her cunt, and whimper when he did something that hurt her.

"We were thinking of Madame Jade for this one," Mahmoud said. "She likes her type."

"Can she lick cunt?" His voice was familiar. I needed to hear more. I wanted to look, but thought I might have to gouge out my eyes afterward. I kept my face down.

"The trainers say she's quite talented. Hasn't needed much instruction at all. The only thing she really needed to learn was to lick assholes and tongue fuck one. They all had to learn to appreciate the taste of shit and piss," Mahmoud replied.

Poor Jìngyi. Perhaps it would have been better if we all died in Hassi Bahbah.

Jìngyi was ordered to kneel and he moved to Hannah. She was made to stand. Hannah responded similarly to Jìngyi when she was physically inspected.

"For this one, we were thinking of Sergei, the Russian oligarch. He loves the tall blondes and he goes through them rapidly. Should we start beating her daily to get her used to it?"

"No, he likes them fresh. Doesn't want them used to it. It's more entertaining to him to break them himself."

God, that voice. I hoped they found us before Hannah got sold.

Hannah knelt beside me and it was my turn. "Stand, look at me," the voice said.

I stood and was staring into the face of Fritz Goddamn Fucking Schultz, Interpol agent. He wasn't just feeding Mahmoud information; he was the fucking human trafficking organization.

"Why is this one in a ring gag?"

"She's bitten off the cocks of two men so far. No one wants to fuck her mouth without a ring gag in it. You're welcome to try if you want. All things considered, I don't think that would be wise."

Mahmoud was right. If I had the chance, I would bite his dick off for all the women whose lives he'd ruined, no matter what happened to us. Hannah wouldn't enjoy what was going to happen regardless. If Jìngyi would be going to a bordello after her initial year, she might not mind dying either.

Fritz was fondling me, running his hand over my breasts, pinching my nipples, running his fingers through my slit and up my cunt. He looked at my well whipped ass, severe welts from the many times Mahmoud had used the stingray barb on me.

"I see she's been resistant," Fritz said. "You usually don't have to use the barb more than twice."

"I'm not sure she cares what happens to her. We had to threaten these two with punishments to make her behave."

"I'm not surprised. She's working on her Ph.D in psychology. She probably fought everything you were trying to do, encouraging the others to resist as well."

"Actually, they've been relatively compliant. They had to be pushed a to piss in her mouth, and suck cocks straight out of an ass and drink urine themselves. Other than that, they've been fairly good slaves right from the start. We're not sure who we should sell this one to."

"Don't worry about selling her. I own a fetish house, where she's going to placed. You wouldn't believe the amount of money some people will pay to shit or piss in someone's mouth or watch them fuck an animal. She can't be trained to fuck an animal as the true excitement of the moment comes from seeing the expression on a woman's face when a horse or donkey cock enters her cunt for the first time, but you might want to use some of your bigger sized men to fuck her on a regular basis."

Hannah and Jìngyi gasped. Their fates may be bad, but they knew mine would be worse.

"They actually rescued a woman I'd previously used for the purpose, but I had to sell her when she started enjoying it a little too much. The customers don't enjoy their suffering if they're not suffering enough."

Sahar! This is why she never wanted to talk about her slavery and never joined my groups. Why she'd rather die than talk about it.

"Joshua has offered 500 million dollars for the return of these women. That's more than we'll ever receive by selling them. Why not take his offer?" Mahmoud asked.

Master was trying to find us. I almost couldn't believe he would spend that much money for us. Then I knew he would and probably more if he could lay his hands on it.

"Because it's not a serious offer. Granted, the man can probably scrape up the money to pay, but who in his right mind spends a half billion dollars for three worthless pieces of slave meat. He just wants to find out where we are. He pays the ransom and follows the money using a spy satellite or something. Use some kind of drone to blow you all to hell."

Wrong again. Master would never kill all the slaves here just to erase the scum who enslaved them. Only someone who had no respect for human life would believe he would. The next bit of information chilled me to the bone.

"I hope to add Joshua Greenbriar's wife to my menagerie in five days. She's coming to a Human Trafficking Conference in Geneva where we'll both be speaking. I've arranged to kidnap her. Imagine the amount of money people would pay to take a shit in a US Congresswoman's mouth or watch a pig or dog fuck her?"

And I had no way to warn her or Master what was coming for her.

"Congresswoman Ward-Greenbriar was responsible for completely ruining my New York operation. It's like it never existed. My political contacts, the corrupt police, all gone. Over forty women freed when all was done. It was the largest single loss I've ever had. I'm sick of it and it's going to end."

"It won't be easy," Mahmoud said. "We lost twenty-seven men total nabbing these three. All of them were wearing ballistic armor and their reactions were so fast. We didn't even have time to take more than two shots at them before they were off the street and firing back. They weren't just carrying pistols, they had assault rifles under their robes. Even one of the women had a sniper rifle under her clothing. She did the most damage in the ambush. We even lost twelve in the diversionary attack. We just wanted to keep them pinned down, but a bunch of men they had in reserve hit us from the rear. You should have let us just blow them all to hell instead of trying to take them. We wouldn't have lost so many men."

I was so happy to hear what Master's crew had done to these animals. The trouble was there were a lot more animals where they came from.

"Joshua has fucked up a lot of my plans. The best way to make him hurt is to take his women. I'll make sure to send him movies of the first times they fuck an animal. Imagine the pain he'll feel. As for kidnapping his wife, it's easier when I'm privy to the security at the conference. She'll probably walk out on my arm if she thinks there's a credible threat."

He paused dramatically, letting everyone think about what he'd planned. I don't know about Mahmoud and Abdul, but I knew he was right. Master would be devastated. He'd be a broken man. He'd still make them pay if he could, but he'd be broken.

"Let Beth have a good night's sleep, but starting tomorrow, I want her fucked twenty-four hours a day for the next three days. I want her begging to be fucked. The men can paddle her ass until she begs for it, then fuck her hard, any hole they want. She'll be sucking dog or donkey dick at her new place of employment. She needs to get used to big cocks. I want her begging to be fucked every time she gets fucked from now until you brand her. In fact, I want her begging to drink your piss and eat your shit at least once a day. You can use the stingray barb on her to get compliance. Where she's going, a few scars won't make any difference. She'll probably attempt to commit suicide at some point, so I want her watched twenty-four hours a day. Don't let her up on the walls where she can jump or near any weapons of any kind. Keep her away from any of the other slaves. If she starts doing what you want, you can upgrade her quarters, but no contact with anyone but guards."

"As you say," Mahmoud replied. "We've been using the other two women she was with to piss in her mouth. Would you have any objection to us continuing to have her friends use her mouth?"

"That's okay, as long as they don't speak to her. Gag them if you have to. Bend her over. I want to fuck her now," Fritz said. "She has the best ass."

Mahmoud and Abdul bent me over a chair and Fritz fucked my cunt for several minutes, then moved to my ass. I hated cumming while he fucked me. When he finished in my rectum, he fucked my mouth to clean himself off. He didn't remove my ring gag. Smart man.

My sisters were still kneeling on the floor crying when I was led away. I wasn't crying yet, though I often would during the next few days.

******

After another night in a dark room by myself, which they considered a good night's sleep, but was barely tolerable under any normal conditions, I was fed and taken to a room I'd never seen before, on the guard's floor. It had a grate on the floor which they placed me over. For the first time other than eating, my ring gag was removed. I was bent over into a crouching position and my wrists were fastened to the inside of my ankles with my manacles. This had the effect of keeping my knees forward, my butt out, my legs spread and my head and shoulders down. Both of my nether holes were opened for business in that position, and by holding my head up, they could get to my mouth too. Then it started.

The men would paddle my ass until I begged them to fuck me. And fuck me they did. No hole was spared. As soon as one man or woman finished, another would paddle me until I begged to be fucked. I abandoned any pretense of resistance. As soon as one finished in me, I begged for someone else to fuck me. Someone always did. They didn't bother releasing me. That's why I was over a grate. If I had to piss or shit, it went down the grate. One man continued to fuck me even though I was relieving myself, sliding in as I pushed waste out. Every four hours or so, or after I relieved myself, they'd hose me off with cold water. I was sure just before every hosing, I was a disgusting mess, but no one minded fucking a disgusting mess.

At lunch and supper time, and breakfast on subsequent days, a cold bowl of soup was put under my face for me to eat. They gave me fifteen minutes to eat it, then took it away so they could fuck my mouth again. After supper, they started whacking my ass again, no matter how much I begged someone to fuck me. My ass must have been a nasty shade of red before I remembered what Fritz said.

"Please let me drink some piss or eat shit," I said, "I'm begging you."

The paddling stopped and Hannah was brought in crying and gagged. They put her under my face and jammed my mouth up against her asshole. I was told to lick and keep licking until she shit in my mouth. After five minutes or so, she relieved herself and I tasted her hot stool squeeze into my mouth, while her piss squirted into my hair. I choked down what I could. I was hosed off again.

The paddling started again until I begged for my next fucking. After around thirty hours or so, because it was after my second lunch, I found you could fall asleep while you were being fucked. Not in the mouth, of course; the cocks interfered too much with your breathing. But someone would be fucking me and I'd go away, asleep, until the next one whacked my ass and I begged again. I spent at least half of every ass or cunt fucking asleep.

One of the men they found to fuck me put Pony Boy to shame. He was as thick as Master Lamar, but longer. I couldn't fall asleep when he fucked me. It was too big, no matter how much cum had slicked my cunt. I managed to cum with him. Some of the men, I didn't feel anymore. Their cocks must have been too small. I'm sure my vaginal lips were red and inflamed, my asshole too. So many men had used me.

After supper the next day, it was Jìngyi's turn to defecate in my mouth. They paddled me until I realized I needed to be asking for something more instead of fucking. Jìngyi cried the whole time, muffled in the ball gag they had her in. I just didn't care anymore. I was too tired to care. When she relieved herself, I ate what I could and licked her asshole clean. They hosed me off, and the fucking started again. One more day, two more nights and I'd be done or dead.

I don't know how I got through it, but somehow I did. I was still begging anyone to fuck me when they released my arms and legs. I couldn't move them, they'd been stuck in the same position for so long. They carried me to one of the sparse slave quarters. My neck was chained to the wall and it wasn't even long enough to reach the straw. I slept anyway, for how many hours, I didn't know.

******

When Abdul woke me up, I begged him to fuck me, thinking I'd get paddled if I didn't.

"Don't mind if I do, slave."

He bent me over by the wall and I braced myself against it as he plunged into my cunt. After I orgasmed, he climaxed, he took me to the dining hall and ordered a couple servants to feed me. I later learned the servants were actually branded slaves who they hadn't been able to sell or ransom for whatever reason. They had some freedom around the place, although they'd be shot if they attempted to leave the compound. They were allowed sex with the slaves in training, but often served the other guards or servants themselves.