My Descent into Slavery Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth, Hannah and Jìngyi spend a month with Mahmoud.
9.8k words
4.31
30.5k
31

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

This is the first chapter of Beth's final book. This was a hard chapter to write. Fortunately the rest won't be this bad. This chapter contains oral and anal sex, rapes, trains, punishments including spankings and whipping, isolation and fetish behavior such as being forced to eat excrement and drink urine. STD's and COVID don't exist in this world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

My Descent into Slavery and Eventual Resurrection, Ch 1 - My Days as a Slave

I woke up screaming. I was fastened down on my back, my buttocks burning. I could barely move, so couldn't get off them or roll over. My arms, legs, head and torso were immobilized, my legs spread.

"Ah, the slave who refuses to kneel is awake," Mahmoud said. "Welcome back to your reality, slave."

"Fuck you!" I gasped, puffing air like a woman in labor. "Did I kneel?"

"Only because you passed out before you did. You will. It's inevitable."

He was right. I'd kneel, probably the next time he hit me. I knew it and he knew it. Protesting I wouldn't was pointless.

"Why am I fastened down?" I wanted to turn over so much. My ass was on fire and I needed to get off of it.

He didn't reply, ignoring me like I didn't exist. I heard Hannah scream.

"What are you doing to them?" I shouted. I couldn't turn my head to see.

He ignored me, an insect he couldn't be bothered to swat. Hannah screamed again.

"Please, tell me what you're doing to her," I said.

"Is that the wind blowing in the trees? Did someone leave a radio on? If it was a slave speaking, surely I would hear some deference to one who is her Master."

And so it began; the process of turning me into another mindless sexual plaything who would grovel at his feet and kiss them and thank him for the opportunity to serve and beg him to fuck me. I knew what he was doing, why he was doing it, how he was going to do it, and I could do nothing about it. It was only a matter of time. Time he had and I didn't. I would grovel before he branded me. I could put it off perhaps, for a week, two, if I was really strong, but I would grovel and beg and call him Master.

"Would you please tell me what's happening to my friends, Master?"

He looked down at me, almost a sneer on his face. "They're being fitted with their new slave jewelry."

Something I had expected. I'd warned Hannah and Jìngyi. All of our freed slaves had worn slave jewelry, both nipple and pussy piercings. I'm sure they did nothing here to anesthetize you or build up your endorphins. You were probably lucky if they sanitized the needles, although Mahmoud seemed educated enough to know you should.

"I think both of your friends will fetch an excellent price. I'm thinking of a certain Russian oligarch for the tall blonde. He fancies her sort and buys frequently because they don't last more than a few months. He's quite brutal, I've heard. He must have Mommy issues. The Asian, there's a woman who likes small, petite girls like her. If she's really pleasing, she might last awhile. Madame Jade does become easily bored though, so after a year or so, she'll be sent to a bordello she owns."

Listening to him talk about Mommy issues, which wasn't a bad supposition based upon what he said, I realized he might be better educated than I'd imagined, perhaps some college. Psychological training would be beneficial if he wanted to condition women into slaves.

"So what are your issues, Master? Unfaithful wife, slut girlfriend, whore mother?"

He looked down at me. "You're going to be fun to break." He turned back to the other activity in the room. Jìngyi was the next one to scream.

******

Due to the aching in my buttocks, I drifted into subspace, trying to ignore it as best as I could. I faintly heard and was aware of the next several screams Jìngyi made. Seven screams, seven piercings.

A hand slapped my face, snapping me out of subspace. A man in a medical coat stood over me along with Mahmoud. When Mahmoud knew I was alert, he conversed with the man in the coat in Arabic. I felt him pinching my nipples, my pudenda, squeezing my clit, and pointing to two spots on my nose and one on my ear. Identifying the locations for my piercings I imagined.

I tried to drift off again. Mahmoud slapped my face. "Pay attention. He's to slap you before each piercing so we know you feel it."

So without being able to drift into subspace, I had piercings done to both nipples (horizontal), six to my labial lips, three on each side, one to my clitoral hood underneath the clit to push it up, a septum nose piercing, with a large hoop with which to control me by yanking on it, another piercing to the left nostril and left ear, with a chain connecting both of those. I couldn't see what they put in them with the exception of the septum piercing. It hurt, and I whimpered with each one, but the throbbing on my buttocks was worse, so it wasn't much worse than I already felt.

I was reminded of something my father told me once when I had a headache at age eleven or twelve years old. I told him my head hurt.

"You know how to get rid of the headache?" He asked.

"Aspirin," I said, hoping he'd give me some.

"Slam your hand in the car door. It will hurt so bad, you won't even feel your headache anymore."

Yeah, my Dad was weirdly funny like that. He did give me the aspirin, and I didn't slam my hand in the car door to find out if he was right. But I was reminded of it now because the piercings could almost be ignored because of my acute discomfort in my buttocks.

While I was secured down, they riveted metal manacles around my wrists, ankles and neck. There were no locks to remove them. They would have to be cut off.

Mahmoud told Abdul. "See the other two are fucked three times in each hole. This one, fuck four times a hole then toss all three in the dark room until morning to soften them up, separate cells."

"It will be done."

Does it say anything about the depth of my submission that I climaxed four times during my rapes despite them slamming hard against my traumatized ass?

******

"No talking," Abdul said as the door slammed shut behind me, leaving me in total darkness. It was cold and I was naked, the floor was stone and all I had for warmth was a threadbare blanket. I heard two other doors slam after mine and knew my friends had joined me in the bowels of hell.

I yelled, "Remember in the very depths of your souls you are loved, wanted, and help is on the way."

"Shut the fuck up," Abdul said.

"I love you both, with all my heart," I shouted.

Abdul reopened my door and laid the whip on me a couple times. "Keep the faith," I yelled, earning some more stripes, before I curled into a ball and kept quiet. The door slammed shut again, the door locking.

After an unknown length of time in the dark, I heard the skittering of small critters or large insects on the stone floor. Rats would eat anything and I was bleeding. The stingray barb had broken skin, so I hoped it was mice or some African creature I had never heard of. Perhaps it would just be large cockroaches or beetles or something else living in this North African hell hole. I shivered the night away, grabbing brief cat naps, but unable to get any decent sleep.

Sleep deprivation, darkness, hunger, isolation, brutality and rape were all tools to break down the human spirit. We'd experienced them all to a certain extent, and I was sure more was yet to come. We were only in the first days of our conditioning to turn us into mindless slaves. At some point, morning I assumed, though there was no day in the dark, I heard a couple of doors opened and I heard feet shuffling away, with the crack of a whip and a yelp I thought was Hannah. No one came for me. A small grate opened at the bottom of my door, a brief flicker of dim light and a metal plate slid into the room.

I crawled towards where I recalled the light to have been. I felt around for the plate and found it. It smelled awful and when I touched it, I knew why. Someone had taken a dump on my food again. I pushed it away and ignored it. I wasn't in danger of starving to death at this point. I curled back in my blanket and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would take me. Apparently, the creatures in the dark didn't think shit covered food was beneath them. I heard them scurrying around in the direction I'd left the food. Maybe someday, I'd be exactly like them.

At some point, another plate was shoved under the door. I ignored that one too. Better the creatures ate it than me. I assumed it would have more feces over it.

I had no concept of how much time passed, other than the food they shoved under the door. I could hear nothing, see nothing, smell nothing but excrement and rotting food, and my own urine, which I peed out in the corner of the room farthest from the door. I didn't have much, not having had anything to drink, in however long. Assuming the first food came in the morning and the second in the evening. Being underground, the temperature was fairly uniform, no extra heat during the day or extra cold at night. Just seconds and hours ticking away with no idea of how many there were.

The door opened and a bight light shined in my eyes, blinding me. All I could see was a large body in front of me.

"You didn't eat," Abdul said, identifying himself.

"Not that fond of shit," I said.

He whipped me, renewing the pain on my ass.

"Not that fond of shit, Master."

"You ate plenty of it on the trip here."

"I was hoping to get rescued. I'd eat a lot of shit to get out of this hell hole, Master. Not so much now my tracker is gone."

He smiled at me. "How did you avoid it being detected the first time I checked you?"

"It wasn't turned on for twenty-four hours."

He whipped me again. "Master."

"Turn around, put your hands behind your back." He fastened my wrist manacles together behind my back, hooked a light chain to my neck collar and led me back upstairs to Mahmoud's room.

Mahmoud was up there with Randy Fucking Andy. Hannah and Jìngyi were also there, bent over, kneeling, in chains.

"Feel free to fuck her," Mahmoud said. "When you're finished with her, feel free to use the other two."

Andy bent me over a convenient chair back and slammed into my ass without any lube, or even pussy juice. That along with the whip this morning and the barb whenever and his aggressive fucking had my ass aching again. He fucked me hard for over five minutes before climaxing in my bowels.

"Please don't put your cock in my mouth," I begged. "Please, I'm tired of eating shit."

Randy Andy grinned and moved in front of me. I closed my mouth and refused to open it, until he pinched my nose and held it. I couldn't breathe and when I was forced to open my mouth, he jammed his cock all the way down my throat.

I had assumed once I told him not to use my mouth, he wouldn't be able to help himself and have to use it. As soon as my lips felt his balls against them, I bit his cock off.

I spit his bloody dick out and said, "You fucking traitorous animal. Let's see you rape anyone else again." Hannah and Jìngyi didn't have to worry about this asshole fucking them.

"Help me, please," Andy begged, his life's blood running out on the floor.

Mahmoud glanced down at the wound, pretty much right up against the pubic bone. "The only thing we can do here is cauterize the wound and that will prevent you from emptying your bladder, which will burst. You're dead, the only question is how quickly and painfully you go.

"I'm taking you with me," Andy said, drawing a weapon. I shrank back, but before he could pull the trigger, Mahmoud blew a hole in his head.

"She's more valuable than you are." He looked at me. It wasn't friendly. "A leck cow."

I recognized the sounds for the Arabic word for kneel and wasn't going to push my luck again for some time, so I knelt.

"I don't know why our overlord wants you so badly, but you will pay for that."

"Sorry, Master." I lowered my head as if I was. Inside I was doing somersaults.

"Paddle her ass twenty times, and ensure she's raped five more times. Chain her up in the showers. The men can start pissing on her." Mahmoud grabbed me by the neck. "Don't let anyone else shove their cock in her mouth without a ring gag in it."

"That was a special treat just for him, Master," I said. "It's unlikely I'll bite any more cocks off." I was pretty serious. I didn't mind a little trouble to keep attention focused on me, but I wasn't going to beg for suffering.

I doubted Mahmoud believed me. He waved his hand and Abdul took me down to the guard's floor. He tied me face down in one of the beds provided for the guards to take their pleasure. Abdul whaled on my already tormented ass twenty times, then got five more men to fuck me on the bed from behind, three of them using my cunt, two my ass. While it wasn't pleasant, I managed to orgasm a couple times during the more skilled fuckings. When each of them finished, I could see faint traces of blood from my buttocks smeared on their hips.

Abdul took me to a communal shower and chained me up against the wall about waist high. Every time someone came to the bathroom to relieve themselves, they urinated on me, head to toe. The urine was salty and stung the open wounds on my ass something awful. After three hours, I was dripping in pee, my hair matted with it, my eyes burning, my ass burning. I was hosed off, using cold water. Nobody bothered using soap on me. It was nothing more than a rinse.

Mahmoud came down after I'd been sprayed down.

"You must be getting hungry and thirsty," Mahmoud said.

"I've been better, Master."

"I've got just the thing for you," Mahmoud said. He pulled out a plate without any food on it, only feces.

"I think I'll pass, Master. The food looks less than appetizing. Your cooks must suck. You should get take out."

He smiled. "I don't think you will," Mahmoud said.

He set the plate down and pulled out a ring gag. I tried resisting, but he grabbed my septum nose ring and twisted until I opened up and let him put it in my mouth.

"That's it. Open wide. We'll make sure you don't starve to death. There is some food value to shit. It helps the plants grow and not all of the food value has been removed by the time it's expelled."

Mahmoud picked up a big spoon and put a heaping spoonful of the brown stuff on it. Holding my head against the shower wall, he pushed it deep into my mouth and dumped it, rubbing the spoon against my tongue.

With your mouth propped open, it's hard to spit. Hard to do anything really, other than swallow. If it was more to the front of my mouth, I might have been able to push it out with my tongue and let it dribble down my chin. I didn't have that choice. I had to swallow. I'd already swallowed a substantial amount of fecal matter since my capture, so this wasn't the first time, but it still gagged me. I hadn't eaten anything in a couple days so I had nothing to throw up. Mahmoud patiently fed me the whole plate.

I had a lot of drool and bits of brown stuff all over my chin and breasts by the time he'd finished feeding me.

"Very good. Appears you won't starve to death, at least until our Overlord gets here. Something to wash that down with?"

I had an idea of what was coming. I'd listened to too many of the freed slaves stories not to. With the gag, I couldn't really speak, so just shook my head no.

He just smiled and pulled out his cock. It wasn't bad as cocks go. Under other circumstances, I might have enjoyed fucking him. He shoved it into my mouth and began pissing, the hot, salty, acrid liquid quickly filling my mouth. I had to swallow to keep from drowning. Mahmoud finished and shook himself to get the last few drops to drip into my mouth.

"Expect a few other men and women to relieve themselves in your mouth in the next couple hours. Here are the first couple."

He stood aside and Abdul led Hannah and Jìngyi into the shower. They could see the remnants of my dinner and beverage running down the front of my body.

"I want both of you to piss in this slave's mouth," Mahmoud said.

"We can't do that, Master!" Hannah said.

Abdul smacked Hannah's ass with a whip. By making Hannah and Jìngyi participate in my degradation, they were further trying to isolate us and tear us apart. I'm sure they'd be made to do something to each other at some point. People don't do as well when isolated as we do standing together. I'm sure my telling them to stay strong when we were first locked in the dark rooms was part of the reason they were here to piss in my mouth. Knowing what I did, I wouldn't hold it against them.

"Please don't make me do that, sir," Hannah said, earning herself another swat.

"Oo ii," I said. I was trying to say 'do it', but try saying do it with a ring gag in your mouth.

"What, Beth?" Hannah asked.

"Ooo iiii." I was nodding my head, trying to say yes.

"She wants you to piss in her mouth," Mahmoud said.

"You want me to piss in your mouth?" Hannah asked.

I nodded my head frantically. "O hay." I was trying to say 'obey', but you need your lips to touch to make the 'b' sound.

Hannah looked at me like I was crazy. I wasn't crazy, but I was going to drink lots of piss anyway and I didn't want them to be punished. She gingerly moved in front of me and I plastered my lips around her pussy. She had the remnants of a lot of dried cum around her pussy and ass. No one bothered with clean up where we slaves were concerned. She let a little flow, then a bit more, then relaxed and a steady stream of urine flowed into my mouth. I eagerly gulped to keep from drowning in her flow. It seemed Hannah had received more water to drink than I did.

Mahmoud made me lick Hannah clean, the mixture of dried cum and urine.

After Hannah moved off, Jìngyi moved up to me. "Are you sure, Beth?" she said, crying.

I nodded. "I uh oo," I said. I wondered if she knew I was trying to say I love you.

Jìngyi moved close enough I could plant my mouth against her pussy. It took her five false starts before she could relax enough for a regular flow to come out. She'd had lots of water to drink as well. I gulped it all down. Abdul took his turn next. Between the shit and the piss, my stomach was starting to feel full, although five more people would piss in my mouth before I was taken back to the dark room for another night.

******

After having the aftertaste of feces and urine in my mouth all night, I was grateful I was allowed a toothbrush and baking soda to use as toothpaste in the morning. I was given a whole bottle of actual water to drink. I guess they figured I couldn't live on urine alone. I was sent out to one of the guardhouses atop the wall after getting some regular food. I had to satisfy the three men there. I had to wear a ring gag again as they still didn't trust me not to bite more dicks off. Actually, I hoped to avoid any more punishment for awhile, so I was determined to be a good girl until I didn't need to be one anymore.

One of the guys had a cock so big he didn't fit through the ring gag, so he fucked my cunt instead. I climaxed a couple times during his fucking, moaning in the appropriate places so he could brag to his friends.

The reason for the big bottle of water was apparent later when I was taken to the shower again and saw Hannah in the same place I'd been yesterday. It didn't look as though she'd been fed a plate full of shit, or at least I saw no evidence of it running down her chin and breasts. She was wearing a ring gag herself and she'd been pissed on a number of times. I'm not sure she'd been pissed in, but urine was in her hair and on her face and if her mouth was propped open, who knew.

"Go piss in your friend's mouth," Abdul said.

And here I was trying so hard to be a good girl, and they had to do this. Fuck!

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers