My Descent into Slavery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her logic. Going from a randy bitch who'd been begging everyone to fuck her on the ship to someone who was getting barely any sex at all. Sex was the carrot. Punishment was the stick.

"The next day it will be up to seventy each time. If you beg, you go back to fifty and there won't be any pleasure until you get back up to seventy, and so on until you reach a hundred swats each time. If you reach one hundred, I'll lick you to an orgasm."

"What about you? Am I to lick you to an orgasm?"

"No, you'll have to earn that. I won't have any restrictions on my masturbation, so I'll be cumming fairly often, many times in front of you when you can't, so you can see what you're missing. I figure a horny bitch like you will miss out on the sex, so hopefully, it provides some incentive. After you reach one hundred spankings each time with my hand, we'll start with a paddle, fifty each time. I'll still lick you to an orgasm each night you get through the days spankings, but if you beg once, you're back to fifty and no more sex for you until you're back to the point you begged again."

"What happens if I cheat and masturbate anyway?"

Sahar pulled out the stingray barb. I shuddered, pulling away from her. "You don't want to cheat," she said. "I will hate using it on you, but I'll do anything I have to, to bring you back from where you are."

I looked at her and realized she wasn't joking. She was fully prepared to use it on me if she had to.

"Is that why I'm not in Switzerland now?"

"One of the reasons. Since I saw you contemplating jumping into the Mediterranean, I didn't think we had the time to waste."

"Well, since it's just the two of us on this island, and I already know what happened to you, are you willing to talk about what happened to you so I know how you survived?"

"Perhaps if you get all the way through this. I won't make any promises. I still hate to think of it, but perhaps you can earn the pain I'll feel as I'm telling you."

We went back into the structure, and I spent an uncomfortable night in the place that looked so much like the place I forever wanted to forget, Sahar leaving me alone, though I could hear her masturbating and her soft moans as she climaxed.

******

My days became repetitive. We'd wake up, Sahar would make food. I'd never made much that couldn't be tossed in a microwave as a student or even at Aunt Helen's. Cooking over a fire was not within my talents if it was to remain edible. I might have been able to fry eggs or bacon, but without refrigeration, we didn't have eggs or bacon. Sahar opened various cans of food, mixed it together in a way which was somewhat appealing, then we'd eat. I would clean up, washing things in sea water with sand to scour. Then it was time for my first spanking of the day. With the food, we applied sun screen, because I didn't wear anything. Sahar didn't wear much, a t-shirt and shorts.

I knew what Sahar was trying to do; remove the association of a spanking or punishment from the other degrading things I'd had to do. If I begged for anything, sex, shit, shinola, or an end to the spanking, it was ignored and I knew I'd be getting no sexual relief that day.

She wanted me to withstand the punishment without begging for anything.

"It's just pain, like running twenty miles, get over it," Sahar said.

After the spanking, she had me working to tear down the mockup, staying away from the parts that needed to remain for my lessons. She might be working on a spear for fishing, or masturbating, or considering our next meal, but she didn't help me, and if I slacked off, she'd swat my ass stiffly one or two times until I resumed working hard.

It was my job to keep the fire fed, and if I let it go out, I'd be punished again. Nothing as bad as the daily spankings, but a quick reminder I had things to do, so every hour or so, I had to run and add some wood to the fire, then run back and resume work.

At lunch, I endured the second spanking of the day, then had to sit, or more often stand, as Sahar cooked lunch and we ate. After eating, we began running. Sometimes Sahar would run with me, sometimes not, but she always monitored my running. I could slow down, but I could never stop. If I stopped, I was punished. Despite my previous conditioning and training, I often tried to stop during the first couple weeks. She wasn't happy until I collapsed from exhaustion, too tired to continue. If I did drop, Sahar would pick me up, toss me over a shoulder and carry me back to the mockup. Merely stopping resulted in more swats to my bottom until I ran again. Just before dark, we'd eat again, then I received my next spanking, and I would go to bed with a sore ass, tired legs and a piss poor attitude.

I hated to say it, but the first three days, I didn't make it through all three spankings without begging for something. I finally earned an orgasm on the fourth day, touching myself as Sahar watched to ensure I didn't exceed one. Sahar, on the other hand, usually masturbated in front of me three or four times a day, and I sometimes heard her at night after we retired. If I even moved a finger of my own to my pussy, she'd warn me with the stingray barb and I'd pull my hand away.

The day following my orgasm, it was up to sixty swats each time. I regressed and the next day I was back at fifty. It was another three days before I got through sixty and was allowed to cum again. The following day was seventy and I begged her to stop, and now I was back to fifty again. As Sahar said, there would be no regressing. I would work my way all the way up to a hundred, one level at a time, no backsliding.

After our first two weeks, a helicopter delivered more supplies. Sahar made me stay in the mockup when the men delivered the supplies as I didn't have clothes on. After they left, we hauled the supplies back to our shelter. It was a week after we got our supplies, when I finally worked my way up to eighty swats.

The day I was to start with 80 spankings, Sahar told me it was time to sleep in one of the dark rooms.

"You'll move your things into the dark room. It's time to address your fear of that."

"Are you moving in with me?"

"No, then you wouldn't be alone. It's part of what made it bad for you, to be left alone in the dark, with no one else to help you. I'll be nearby, but not with you."

She made me move my sleeping bag to the dark room. Just moving my things made me regress and I started begging almost as soon as she started spanking me.

"Back to fifty."

I started crying. Sahar ignored me while she cleaned up after breakfast, then dragged me to my feet and told me to start running.

Running had gotten easier the longer we were on the island. I wasn't trying to take rest stops anymore, so Sahar made me run faster. No rest stops, though I might be able to slow down, but the only way I got to stop was if I was totally exhausted, collapsing into the sand, unable to move. If it was late, she might carry me back. Earlier, she might let me blow for fifteen minutes, then start me running again. The exhaustion might have helped me get through the dark rooms. I tended to sleep despite my fear, simply because I had no energy left.

My first week in the dark room, I never got above fifty swats again. Being in there was too much of a reminder of Mahmoud's, so when my spanking started, I tended to beg.

"Come on, Beth! Don't you want to cum again?" Sahar asked. She was masturbating as she asked, so I could see her cum on her fingers and know what I was missing. "Even if you get through fifty today, It will still be three more days before you're on eighty again. You keep fucking up, you'll never get me to lick your pussy. One hundred. You have to get through one hundred three times to get your cunt licked. Don't you miss it, or is just running yourself dead tired good enough for you?"

I made it through fifty that day and sixty the next. I was running my ass off the following day to exhaust myself, hoping to sleep through the night in a fatigued coma. Sahar heard an outboard motor and told me to run to the mock up and hide myself.

"No one is scheduled to come today. Go!" Sahar said. I hurried away, but stayed close enough to listen.

Sahar waited. There were three men in the boat and as they approached, they cut the motor and drifted to shore.

"You in trouble? We saw the smoke."

"No trouble. We're keeping a fire burning, slowly destroying a wooden structure the Prime Minister wanted removed from the island."

"The Prime Minister?"

"That's right. We got permission to put a structure on the island in order to conduct a training exercise. The exercise is over, so we're taking it down, but we're taking our time."

"Are you lonely, honey?"

Sahar pulled out one of her knives and started cleaning under her fingernails.

"I'm not lonely. I love the peace and quiet, not having ugly fuckers like you around." The men looked at each other. "This is a privately owned island and there's no trespassing." Two of the men started climbing out of the boat. "If you get out of that boat, I'm going to cut off your balls and feed them to you." They paused for a moment. "I have the permission of the owner and the Prime Minister of The Bahamas to kill any trespassers. Get the fuck back into your boat and leave or you'll all be dead."

"You killing us, Missy?" One of the men snorted.

Sahar shook her head. "I've already killed over twenty men, tortured two of them to death. You three fuckers are nothing. I'm not telling you again. Get the fuck off this island." Instead of backing away, Sahar started to approach the men, crouched and holding her knife low like Edgar had shown me.

They pushed the boat off the sand and clambered back in. Sahar said, "You've gotten your one and only warning. You come back, you're dead."

"Oh, don't you worry none; we'll be back," one of the men replied.

"Then you're too fucking stupid to live."

Sahar waited until they were far off the shore, then came back. She quickly added her firearms to her outfit, then used the satellite phone to make a phone call.

"Hello, Edgar, this is Sahar."

I couldn't hear the other end of the conversation.

"Three men, troublemakers from the looks of them, just attempted to come onto Joshua's island. I chased the fuckers off, but they said they'd be back. They might come with more than three. I'm not worried about the numbers, but I'm worried about the timing if they come back when I'm asleep."

"They said they saw our smoke and we are keeping a fire lit, but I don't know if they were fishing, smuggling, or live on a populated island close enough to see the smoke. I didn't see fishing poles, but they might have been in the bottom of the boat."

"Let's see, the mouthiest was the biggest, about six foot, 220 pounds, shaved head; a little rat faced fellow with bushy eyebrows, and a black fellow who didn't speak, appearing slightly smaller than the largest white guy. He sat in the boat while the other two tried to step ashore. They all had scraggly facial hair. They had a white, wooden, open hull boat with a center island console. I didn't see any numbers on the boat, but I was straight on and any numbers might have been on the side."

"Are any of Smitty's guys around?"

"Perfect. Have them nose around for assholes fitting their description. If you could send Roberta until we're sure they've been discouraged from returning to keep awake when I'm sleeping, we'll get by."

"No, I don't want men here. No fucking men. I'll stay awake at night and let Beth watch during the day until Roberta gets here. I could use a nice massage anyway."

"No, I'm not getting any sex except my fucking hand. Beth isn't ready for sex yet. At the moment, she can't even masturbate."

"I know my language sucks. You're responsible. That's because I learned my foul language from you fuckers. Most of my English was learned down in the gym with you military types. I was learning to kill people, not go to tea parties."

"I'll call again if I need anything. Take care, Edgar."

"That's disappointing," Sahar said, putting the phone away.

"You're very brave," I said.

"More like I don't give a damn. I'm not going to bend over and take it anymore. I'd rather die first. You need to start running again. You're wasting time. I'll be running with you. Move it."

I started running and Sahar ran beside me, jogging easily along carrying her assault rifle. We didn't see them again that day. I got through all three of my spankings without begging. One more day and I could masturbate again. I was looking forward to it.

After my spanking, Sahar told me I'd be staying up for several hours watching while she slept.

"You don't have to go into the dark room, until I get up. I want you awake and alert. Stay close to the fire, to stay somewhat warm, but I don't want you nodding off, so a little cold might help. Don't look at the fire. It will ruin your night vision. Edgar said that at night, you see better out of the corners of your eyes than you do by looking directly at something, so don't look directly at a sound, look to either side. If you hear something suspicious, wake me up. I want you to keep the handgun. I'll keep the rifle."

I nodded and she handed me the automatic. I stayed up until Sahar woke up. I guessed it was around one or so. She told me to keep the 9MM, and sleeping with it in my hand in the dark room, I got the best sleep of my times spent in the room, not waking up in a sweat like I usually did. It was well after dawn when I woke up. I didn't see Sahar.

Not seeing her, I panicked. I searched around the mock up, entering every room but what would have been Mahmoud's without seeing her.

"Sahar, where are you?" I called, afraid to yell too loudly in case she was hiding because the men were approaching.

"Up here," she said, and I looked up to see her on the roof. "I can see more of the surrounding water from up here."

"I was afraid you might be dead," I said.

"Not without you hearing gunfire first," Sahar reassured me. "Make some food and I'll come down."

"I'm afraid I wouldn't be very good at it," I replied. "I never really cooked food much. Mostly, I just heated stuff in a microwave."

"Then you can get your ass up here and keep watch, but not before I spank your ass."

Sahar pointed out the way she'd used to climb up to the roof, though she had to give me a hand pulling myself up. "You need to develop more upper body strength," she said, tugging me up.

She took a good look around then sat down and had me go over her lap. She gave me all eighty smacks to my naked bottom.

"Two more just like that and you can masturbate tonight. Two more days and I can lick you to an orgasm."

I couldn't sit down my ass hurt so, so I stood up on the roof the entire time she cooked our food. It wasn't really breakfast. This time it was canned Vienna sausages in baked beans. She called me down when the food was ready, the gun beside her. My ass had finally cooled off enough I could sit down.

After we cleaned our dishes, Sahar made me start running again. She ran with me, watching for trouble.

I made it through the second spanking, though if it had continued longer, I might have begged for something. I was dangerously close. Since we'd eaten breakfast so late, Sahar only gave me a power bar to eat and we began running again.

"Faster, bitch," Sahar said, smacking my ass. "This is getting too easy for you."

"My ass is sore."

"The quicker you quit begging, the less sore it will be."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sahar grabbed me and threw me over her knees, whacking me hard ten times on my already sore ass.

"I - am - not - your - Mistress," she punctuated each stinging slap. "I - am - not - your - Mistress."

I was almost begging again; might have done it if she went over ten.

"What are you?" I asked.

"Your trainer, for now. If you behave yourself and rediscover your backbone again, maybe your lover. I'll never be your Mistress, and if you call me that again, you'll wish you hadn't. Now, get up and run."

Sahar pushed me even harder and it was the first time I collapsed in exhaustion for several days. She let me rest for twenty minutes, then sent me into the ocean to wash off with the declaration that I stank.

"Start swimming," she said, pocketing the automatic I'd set down. "Let's see if we can't work on your arm strength."

I began swimming around the island, Sahar keeping pace with me. I must have swam over two miles and I wanted to rest, still not fully recovered after my run.

"Keep swimming. I want you to swim until you start to sink, then I'll drag you out of the water."

That's what I did. I doubled up the previous distance, completely circling the island, swimming slower if need be, but I kept swimming until I gradually started to sputter and sink, then Sahar waded in and dragged me out.

"Why don't you swim," I gasped, heaving for breath.

"I never learned."

"I can teach you."

"Not without my weapons getting wet. We'll keep it like this for now."

We ate a regular supper. When it was over, Sahar had me get over her lap. "One more and you can cum again. Do you want to cum again?"

"Yes, Sahar.

"Then you better not fucking beg."

The eighty strokes she gave me were hard, but I somehow managed to make it all the way though.

"Go ahead and masturbate," Sahar said. "You earned it."

I took my time, not wanting to cum too soon, wanting to savor this opportunity. Sahar watched me with a smile on her face.

"I'm looking forward to licking your cunt. Don't disappoint me tomorrow," she said. "Two more days."

When I was finished, Sahar masturbated while I watched her. When she was finished, she fed me her fingers.

"At little taste to remind you of what's waiting for you when you finish here. You're keeping watch again tonight until I wake up. If you fall asleep, I'll use the stingray barb on you. I know you're both exhausted and sated. You'll be sleepy."

"Do you really expect them to come back?"

"Unless Smitty's guys intercept them first. They'll wait a few days, hoping we get less alert, and believe they won't be coming, and if they're smart, they'll wait until just before dawn to hit us, just like we hit Mahmoud, hoping we're asleep. I expect they'll kill the motor before they get too close, but sound carries over the water, so they'll have to row a long time if they do. I wouldn't be surprised if they hit us one of the next two nights. After that, Roberta should be here and they won't have a fucking chance. If they're not smart, they'll probably still come after dark, but earlier, probably the evening so they didn't have to stay up all night. That's why you need to remain alert."

Sahar prepared to sleep. "Stay alert," she reminded me before she headed for her sleeping bag.

It was usually fairly quiet. We were located in the middle of a bunch of islands and there was always some boat traffic, but most of it was larger, especially at night, with smaller boats not usually equipped to, or unwilling to, go out at night. It was fairly easy to distinguish the larger boat traffic from the smaller stuff. I heard a smaller motor several hours after dark, but instead of the motor noise becoming more faint and slowly disappearing, the noise cut off suddenly.

Remembering what Sahar said, I went inside and woke her up.

"I think someone is coming. I heard a small boat motor cut off suddenly."

Sahar quickly stood up in the dark, armed herself, then boosted me to the top of the roof. "Stay there until I come for you. Keep your head down, and they might not see you." She handed me the 9MM. "Keep this. Shoot anyone but me."

I nodded and she disappeared into the night.

Thirty minutes later, I heard three quick shots, followed by a whole lot of automatic gun fire, then four more quick shots. There was screaming, quickly silenced, then total silence for about three minutes.