My Descent into Slavery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said.

"If you don't like my cooking, I'll gladly let you cook," Sahar said, smiling.

"Compared to me, you're a three star chef, but I need something that doesn't come out of a can."

Roberta grilled our three steaks and we had steak and salad. Heavens, it tasted good. We showed Roberta how we cleaned our dishes and where the latrine was.

"Damn, you are roughing it aren't you?"

"No toilet paper," I said. "You go into the water and wash yourself."

"It's a good thing the water is warm."

"It was cooler when we arrived."

"What do you do for drinking water and cooking?"

"Portable water distillery and de-salinization kit. When I told Edgar and Ranger what I was doing, they made sure we had one. They used to fly water in here, but we don't need it for two. I need you to keep watch from sundown to sunup. Are you good for that tonight or do you need me to cover part of it?" Sahar asked.

"If you can cover it until midnight, I can take the rest of the shift," Roberta said.

"Neither of us has watches, but I've got you covered until approximately midnight."

"Take mine," Roberta said, handing us a battery powered watch.

"Beth, it's time for your spanking. Are you going to masturbate tonight or do without for the next five days minimum?" Sahar asked. "That's a rhetorical question, I know. You'd like to masturbate, but you don't know if you'll end up begging. Zip your lip and pretend you don't have a voice to speak. Suffer in silence. You're so close. Now, over my lap."

Roberta watched as my ass was once again turned a fiery red by Sahar. Several times, I came close to begging. It was the third time today and my ass was on fire. Rationally, I knew begging would do nothing for me. Sahar would ignore it, I'd get my ninety swats anyway, crying and sobbing, and then I would be back to fifty again. Whenever I wanted to beg, I whimpered instead, almost choking on my tongue I wanted to beg so bad.

"Ninety," Sahar said. "Good girl. You may orgasm, one only."

Despite Roberta watching me, I masturbated, stretching it out as long as I feasibly could, Finally, I shoved three fingers of my left hand deep inside my love channel and rubbed my right fingers over my clit until I exploded in a lovely climax. If I somehow managed to do all three hundred swats tomorrow, Sahar would lick me to an orgasm. It would be so nice not having to rub one off myself.

******