My Descent into Slavery Ch. 07

Story Info
Beth and Sahar go to Montreux for her back surgery.
20.7k words
4.83
6.5k
6

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

Beth and Sahar go to Montreux, Switzerland for her back where she has more sexual adventures. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, group and public sex. No STD's or COVID pollutes my fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. Any mistakes remain mine.

My Descent into Slavery and Eventual Resurrection, Ch 7

Montreux

At 0130, New York time, my phone alarm went off silently, buzzing against my mound where I'd shoved it so I'd be sure to wake up. Sahar was sleeping beside me, on the aisle seat at the front of first class where we had the most leg room, a blanket tucked around her.

The plane was quiet except for the hum of the engines, and looking around, everyone else was quiet and apparently sleeping in first class. By the simple expedient of nibbling on her ear, I woke Sahar up.

"Pull down your pants. I'm going to lick you to an orgasm," I whispered in her ear, "and I'm warning you to keep your pillow handy. You'll want to scream."

She smiled at me and pulled down her pants and panties under her blanket. I ducked under the blanket so what I was doing wouldn't be immediately apparent, though five seconds of observation would see the cloth moving up and down over my head. I smelled her immediately when I went between her legs, the scent of an aroused pussy. I got busy. Sahar and I have had sex so often lately, I knew everything I needed to know about her arousal and trigger points. No exploration was necessary.

About ten minutes into my half hour planned seduction, I heard some soft whispers, which I assumed was Sahar pleading with me to let her cum. I couldn't hear much because her thighs were covering my ears. I smiled at how she'd have to wait much longer before I let her orgasm.

Then I felt a hand insinuate itself beneath my dress, and into my briefs. Yet I felt both of Sahar's hands holding my head, and I realized a third person had insinuated him or herself into our game, and my own arousal spiked. I knew it was safe or Sahar would be handling it, so I let it happen. A finger insinuated itself between my pussy lips, finding my wet, creamy core and I gasped softly, having my first orgasm, but not my last. Definitely, a female, the finger too slim to be anything but. A second finger joined it a short time later, and I climaxed again. Oh, fuck, that felt good.

Fortunately for Sahar, I'd been trained to ignore distractions as I gave pleasure, so she didn't notice a thing even though I orgasmed twice more before I let Sahar cum, softly moaning into her airline pillow. Cleaning up Sahar after her orgasm, I peeked out from under the blanket and saw a blonde female flight attendant about my age standing beside Sahar, with her left hand disappearing behind me.

She whispered to me, "The price for allowing this to continue is you have to do the same thing to me, an orgasm exactly like the one she just received."

I nodded and knelt up so Sahar could move into my seat and our flight attendant take Sahar's. She was wearing a uniform skirt and thigh high stockings, with some boy shorts bikini bottoms. I lowered them down around her ankles and she spread her legs as far as the seat would allow. If anything, she smelled more aroused than Sahar had. Not unexpected, since she'd been watching and fingering me for twenty minutes. She fed me her fingers so I could clean my juices from them, covered herself with the blanket and left me to my own devices.

Knowing nothing about the woman I was having sex with at the moment, I allowed myself to search for her trigger points, finding them rather easily. She wanted the same as Sahar, so thirty minutes of sexual edging she'd get. I could tell she wanted to cum earlier. The pressure of her hands trying to direct me told me that. I ignored her. What was she going to do, scream at me on a sleeping plane?

Her moment finally came and there was the start of a scream, quickly muffled. I finished up and popped my head out to see Sahar holding the pillow over the woman's mouth. When Sahar could tell she wasn't screaming any more, she slowly pulled it away, ready to jam it back if she attempted screaming again. Having done both women, my face was drenched in their fluids, so I used the blanket to wipe my face. I was finally able to read the flight attendants name tag - Nicole. While smiling at her somewhat awed face, I pulled up her boy shorts and smoothed down her skirt.

"I've never cum that hard before in my life," Nicole whispered.

"I told you," Sahar said. "Beth is the best."

So that was the whispered conversation I'd missed out on while buried between Sahar's thighs.

"You have to move so I can lick my fiancée now," Sahar said. "We both want to join the Mile High Club."

Nicole nodded and stood up, further adjusting her clothes while looking around to see if we'd attracted any attention. Finding none, she invited me to sit down in Sahar's seat and draped the blanket over my lap while Sahar got on her knees to pleasure me. Nicole stood nearby, blocking our seat in case anyone started waking up. Sahar gave me another orgasm almost as good as the one I gave her. I didn't need to smother my moans, though a few were choked back, deep in my throat. The climax was marvelous.

Finished, I pulled up my own panties while Sahar wiped her face.

"Do you have a layover in Geneva?" I asked Nicole.

"Yes," she said, eagerly, I thought with a smile.

"How long?"

"Two nights, then I take the return flight that corresponds with the return of this one."

"How would you like to spend them in Montreux?"

"With you?"

"With us both tonight. Tomorrow, I check into a cosmetic surgical center for surgery, so it will just be Sahar the second night. I'd prefer she not be alone."

"Breast enhancement surgery?"

"Scar removal. You'll see them tonight."

"I'd love to stay with you."

"We'll wait for you after we depart the plane. We have a car waiting to take us to the hotel."

"Okay. I'm looking forward to it."

I watched Nicole walk away. Nice hip swing. I was such a slut.

Sahar and I went back to sleep for the remainder of the fight.

******

We were waiting for Nicole to finish her housekeeping chores before she could leave the plane. I got a text on my new phone, my first one.

This is your driver. Is there a problem?

I texted back. Just waiting for a friend.

Do you want me to pick up your luggage?

Sure. It will be easy to find. Bright blue and orange. Two bags. I'll text you the baggage claim numbers. We'll look for the person with our luggage.

You got it.

"Our driver is getting our luggage," I told Sahar.

She nodded. Ten minutes later, Nicole came out with her carryon. As she joined us, she smiled.

"Proper introductions are in order. My name is Beth Wilson, and this is my fiancée, Sahar Hafeez. You are?"

"Nicole Flanders. Is Sahar Arabic?"

"It is but she's Omani."

"Does it have a meaning?"

"Sahar means dawn or daybreak," Sahar said. "Hafeez means guardian or protector."

"It does!" I exclaimed. "My goodness, did Allah ever give you the right name."

"Why?" Nicole asked.

"In addition to being my fiancée, Sahar is also my bodyguard. She's protected, rescued and otherwise saved me more often than you have fingers on your cunt fucking hand."

"I always think of bodyguards being big men," Nicole said, laughing.

"They may be bigger, but they aren't better. Sahar is the best. We'll tell you our story later. Our driver is waiting."

We went down and found a fellow standing with our two bags beside him.

"I recognize you," I said. "You're the driver who was driving us to Versailles last year."

"One and the same. How are you Beth? I was told you had some trouble."

"I did. What they didn't get near Versailles, they got in Algeria. The people who did it are dead. I'm doing better. The blonde is our friend, Nicole. She's going to be spending a couple days with us. Are you going to be with us the whole time?"

"I'm happy to hear you're doing better. I'm your personal driver for the duration. Let's get you out to the limo."

"What's your name?"

"Antoine."

"You wouldn't have a problem taking Nicole back to the airport in a couple days, would you?"

"Not at all."

"Thank you."

"Are you rich?" Nicole whispered.

"Not in the least. I do have a rich patron, though."

"Patron, like a sugar daddy?"

"Not in your sense of the word, but I suppose that's as good a word as any to describe what I can't tell you."

"Is it anyone I know?"

"I imagine you've heard the name, but let's just say it's a secret and leave it at that."

"Married, huh?"

"Again, not what you think. Labels aren't important."

It wasn't a stretch limousine like the last time I rode with Antoine, but still looked armored. Antoine put our bags in the trunk and held the door for us. As soon as he got us in the car, he gave Sahar a handbag.

"Smith and Wesson 9 MM, fully loaded with four extra magazines. You might want to move the contents of your current purse to this one."

"Thank you, Antoine."

Sahar checked to see if there was a round in the chamber, then moved what few items she carried into the new purse, which was high quality leather. Since we had an hour drive, I told Nicole that if she wanted her pussy licked again, she needed to pull her panties down.

"With the driver watching?"

I smiled at her. "You just plundered my pussy while watching me have oral sex with my fiancée, then had me lick you on the plane with Sahar watching. Does it really matter, or will you enjoy it more knowing someone else is watching you have sex?"

Nicole shivered, then laughed. "It does sound kind of wicked."

"Take your skirt off. Let's give him a really good show."

Nicole unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, sliding it down her legs, then tugged down her panties.

"It's my turn," Sahar said.

I sat with Nicole in front of me, then spread her legs on either side of mine, with her pussy facing Antoine's rear view mirror. I pushed her blouse up over her breasts and unfastened her front clasp bra, exposing her beautiful tits. I started rubbing, caressing, squeezing, stroking and mauling Nicole's breast flesh while kissing her neck and ears as Sahar began the assault on her cunt.

Nicole had a number of increasingly more powerful orgasms until she was a limp puddle. Sahar pulled out from between her legs, her face soaked in Nicole's juices.

I whispered in her ear. "Keep your legs spread and masturbate for the driver until we get to the hotel. Give him a good show."

Nicole moaned and slid her hand between her legs. It was a very good show. I could tell by the size of Antoine's erection when he helped us out of the car when we arrived at our destination.

"I'll help you take care of that thing after you park the car and bring our luggage. I'll text you the room number. Are you staying in the same hotel."

"Thank you, ma'am. Yes, the first floor."

******

We had reservations at the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace. It kind of looked like a palace. We were booked in the Signature Suite on the top floor. Five hundred, thirty-eight square feet, one king size bed, table for four, sofa, balcony with a window overlooking Lake Geneva in our room. Amenities included a spa, fitness center; aerobics, pilates or yoga classes; couples treatment, wraps, hydrotherapy, sauna, indoor and outdoor pools, five restaurants and a nightclub. Master was sparing no expense taking care of us. We added Nicole to the guest list for the next couple nights.

"Will you be needing another bed?" the desk clerk asked.

"I think not. The listing said the bed slept three and none of us is very large," I replied. "I'll want to cuddle."

Nicole blushed.

Sahar and I immediately shed our clothes as soon as we sent the porter on his way. It didn't take long for Nicole to follow our lead. She looked good. We'd chosen well.

"Oh, my, God!" Nicole enthused. "You wouldn't believe the Cracker Jack box I'd be crammed into right now if I weren't with you."

"Glad you like it," I said. "We'll probably just order from room service today, but feel free to do anything you like and charge it to the room."

There was a knock on the door. Sahar went to open it and Nicole hastily covered herself with a pillow. Antoine brought in our bags, appreciating the sight that greeted him.

"Do you take prick with your pussy?" I asked Nicole. I was starting to strip Antoine's clothes off. Like a lot of Master's other employees, he was a ripped and toned stud, probably ex-military.

"What?"

"I'm going to relieve Antoine of his boner. I wondered if you enjoyed both men and women, or just women? If you enjoy both, you and I can sixty-nine while Antoine fucks one of us. If you only enjoy women, Sahar, who's trying to get used to men again, will join me in a sixty-nine and get fucked by Antoine's lovely looking prick while you just watch." Ooh, it was lovely. Eight plus hard inches, about the size of Master. "Your choice, no pressure. I am a slave slut who enjoys sex, so I'm going to be involved regardless."

I started stroking Antoine's fine looking dick, causing a drop of pre-cum to bubble out of his slit. Nicole was staring at it.

"Fuck! I'll do it."

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Top or bottom? Top is getting fucked."

"Top."

"Antoine, give us ten to fifteen minutes to let us get warmed up, then slide that nice looking prick into Nicole's juicy cunt. After you cum, I'll get you hard enough to fuck Sahar, but she's just getting used to fucking men again, so let her ride and control the action, and if you're a good cunt licker, lick her cunt first to show her what you've got."

"Whatever you say."

I got on the bed, spread my legs and waited for Nicole to join me. She was already starting to drip when I slid my tongue up her slit. I licked Nicole to two good orgasms before Antoine joined us on the bed. He had no trouble sliding his meaty dick into Nicole's love sheathe. She orgasmed again when he reached bottom. Antoine had a hefty ball sack, which looked full of sap, and probably would be after being erect for most of our drive here. It kept tea bagging me as he fucked.

Nicole went wild. It was a good thing the rooms were sound proofed, because I was sure she was testing that claim at the moment. Lots of 'fuck me's, 'you're so fucking big', 'I fucking love this', 'fuck me faster' or 'fuck me deeper' came flowing out of her mouth, accompanied by groans, moans, squeals, whimpers and mewls. Antoine had a lot of control and sped up or slowed down, as necessary, to make himself last longer. Nicole took a good fucking for almost twenty minutes before Antoine grunted and filled her pussy with his man juice.

I pushed Nicole off me for the moment to suck Antoine's cock back to hardness, then he got on the bed beside us and after licking Sahar to what seemed to be a lovely climax, let Sahar mount his shaft. I went back to Nicole and licked her pretty pussy back to a somewhat pristine state, though it still gaped slightly after her fucking.

Each time Sahar climaxed, I squeezed her hand, letting her know I was still with her and appreciated her desire to more completely join in my sexual escapades. She'd smile briefly at me before she succumbed to more pleasure on his prick.

After Antoine orgasmed again, he got dressed.

"Text me if you need anything. Anything at all."

"You got it. Thanks Antoine. Good job. Sahar loved your fucking."

She had, too. I could tell she was relaxing more when she fucked a man. She'd had several good orgasms while riding him. I cleaned up the mess he'd left in Sahar's tasty snatch. Then it was time to refuel and we ordered from room service. While we waited and as we ate, I told my story to Nicole, everything except who my Master was and how certain individuals had died. There was no need to spoil her appetite. I showed her the scars on my back from the stingray barb I was here to get fixed.

"Did it hurt?"

"Oh, HELL yes. It totally fucked me up. I was willing to do anything to keep them from hitting me again. While I'm feeling much better, I still suffer from what happened. To some extent, I probably always will. Sahar suffers from her slavery as well, which probably makes us ideally suited for each other. We understand each other exceedingly well."

"Do you think your slavery contributed to the amount of sex you need?"

"Once I became a submissive, even before my slavery, I enjoyed lots of sex. My forced slavery spoiled my enjoyment of it. I think I'm enjoying all the sex I can now, because when I rejoin my Master, he'll be in control of my sexuality and it will be more limited than it is now, less under my control. About the only person I might be able to fuck without his permission will be my wife. Even then, he might control my orgasms. I don't know how this is going to work entirely. We haven't discussed the details since I told him I was getting married."

"How does it make you feel, Sahar?"

"I knew she loved her Master and would have obligations to him. I just wanted to spend more time with her. I never expected her to offer me marriage. It was more than I ever hoped for. I wanted a little more time and she gave me herself. Hard to complain about that."

"But she's having sex with other people," Nicole said.

"I'm having sex with other people, not just her. We were both sexualized by our slaveries. We're used to sex. It's so much better with people I care for than random strangers. I wouldn't be having sex with you if Beth weren't part of the experience. I'm still nervous around strangers. Beth removes that edginess. She helps me enjoy the experience more. There was a time, not that long ago, I would have killed any man who attempted to have sex with me. I didn't once get the urge to kill Antoine, because Beth was beside me, loving me, encouraging me. I enjoyed it. I can't complain about something we're both doing."

We got up, pushed the dirty dishes out into the hall and I ran hot water in the tub. All three of us got in. It was a big tub. I sat with my back against one end, with Sahar leaning against me. Nicole got in the other end and leaned back. She put her feet in Sahar's lap. I rubbed Sahar's breasts and kissed her neck while Sahar rubbed Nicole's feet and calves.

"You know," I told Nicole, "if you want to be a primo fucker, you need to ignore what's happening to you when you're pleasuring someone else. You quit licking me every time you orgasmed."

"Like you could do any better," Nicole scoffed.

That sounded like a challenge to me. "Have you ever licked an asshole?" I asked.

"No, have you?"

"Many times."

"While you were a captive?"

"I did far more disgusting things as a captive. I've done it for fun several times."

"Is it fun?"

"Why don't you tell me."

"I've never licked an asshole," Nicole said.

"Maybe it's about time. We're sitting in the water. Our assholes are as clean as they'll ever be. I'll even soap it off. I think you should lick mine for me."

"No fucking way."

"Here's my suggestion. When we get out of here, I'm going to lick your cunt. I'll even lick your asshole a few times in the process to show you how easy it is. Sahar is going to spank me, fifty hard swats to my ass. Swats so hard, they'll turn my ass red, the whole time I'm licking you. If you can notice any difference between how I licked you before she started spanking me and after, we'll be done. If you can't tell any difference, you're going to lick my cunt and asshole, while she finger fucks you to an orgasm, and you'd better keep licking me while you cum, because I just proved to you it could be done."

"They're not the same," Nicole said. "A spanking isn't equivalent to an orgasm."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers