My Descent into Slavery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds lovely. I look forward to it."

"I'll see you tomorrow, love."

"I'll be there."

I disconnected the call. "Satisfied."

Adelaide smiled. "You're crazy, you know that?"

"So I've been told. When we have sex, you need to be on the bottom because my back hurts. Orgasms are better than a pain pill."

We hurried back to my room. I gave Adelaide another screamer which she appreciated.

She was putting my lotion/cream on and redressing my bandages after our fucking. "I've never had orgasms that good before."

"You haven't dealt with a trained sex slave before."

"That's what the human traffickers trained you to do?"

"The slavers could have cared less for an orgasm like that. All I was to them was fuck meat; an open hole or three for their lust. I learned that before I was taken. That's what I give my Master. It's what I've always given him."

"You mean you suck cock that well, too?"

"So far, I haven't met a man who hasn't said I was the best cock sucker he knew."

"A woman of many talents. You seem better educated than I would have thought."

"I'm working on my Ph.D in Psychology," I said. "Think about it though. Any bimbo can be a slut and spread her legs for anyone. The brain is your most important sex organ. To be truly great, you need to be smart."

******

Reynard succumbed to a blow job the next day. We did it the greenhouse with Sahar watching during another walk. He fucked me the following day, also the greenhouse, although we almost got caught. Sahar distracted the gardener enough for us to pull ourselves together.

Josefina was a harder nut to crack. She came into the room that same day while Sahar was fucking me to an exquisite orgasm with my new vibrator, my ass up and head down, squirming deliciously to a fantastic release. She didn't notice what we were doing at first. She was prattling on about why I hadn't taken any pain pills while I was there. Josefine stopped in mid sentence when she realized our lewd activity.

"What was that you were saying about pain pills?" I panted.

"The pharmacy said you haven't taken any."

"Fuck, Sahar, that feels so good, don't stop." She didn't. "I told you I was substituting orgasms for pain pills. Orgasms are less addictive, and even more enjoyable than being high."

Josefine tried to look away, but it was like a train wreck. You almost have to watch. She watched me have another orgasm.

"I'll just leave you two alone," Josefine said, heading toward the door.

"Don't go. I think Sahar's arm is getting tired. You could take over for her."

She declined, but the following day, Josefine fucked me with my toy. The day after that, I was licking her pussy, while I fucked her with the toy. We did it in a broom closet while she was taking me for a walk. Sahar was with me each time. I was getting some great sex during my walks.

The following day, I encouraged her to go down on me.

"I can't. I shouldn't have done any of the things I've done with you. I have a boyfriend. It's bad enough I let you do what you've done. Licking you would be an even worse betrayal."

"Text him and ask him."

"What?"

"Tell him that a woman wants you to go down on her and you'd like to do it, to see what it's like, but you won't do it without his permission. Tell him the woman's girlfriend will film the incident and you'll show it to him later if he lets you do it. See what he says."

She looked at me for a few moments, considering my proposal, then took her phone out and texted her boyfriend. We waited for his response. Three minutes later, he told her to go ahead. Josefina looked at me again.

"Never overestimate a man with an opportunity to watch lesbian porn. Sahar, you need to film this. Don't show my face, but you can get lots of closeups of Josefine licking my cunt. Then, I'll film Josefine licking your cunt. He'll get two for the price of one."

Sahar was perfectly agreeable. Instead of a broom closet, we found a vacant hospital room, closing and locking the door. Josefine handed Sahar her phone and I took off my hospital gown, leaving my panties on for Josefine to remove for the camera. I sat on the edge of the bed, my feet on the floor and Josefine knelt at my feet.

"Make love to me for the camera, Josefine. Show your boyfriend what a slut you are."

She blushed again, but did as I asked. Josefine kissed my legs up from my knees. She kissed the outside of my panties, then drew them down, exposing my now furry pussy to the camera and her eyes. Inhaling the scent of my arousal, she kissed the top of my mound where my pubic hair started, down to the top of my slit, my hooded pearl. Her delicate pink tongue came out and teased the hood, pushing it back and exposing my clit. I started talking to her, talking for the camera, talking to her boyfriend.

"Lick my slit. Taste another woman, Josefine. Taste my juices. That's a good girl. Do you like that, Josefine? Do you like the taste of pussy juice?" Josefine, nodded, silent, still tonguing me. "Get a nice close up of Josefine running her tongue up my drippy pussy, teasing my folds apart to stick her tongue in my cunt."

Josefine moaned at me describing her actions for the camera. I moaned even louder, overcome with the lewdness of it all.

"Stick a finger inside of me, Josefine. Feel how wet I am for you; how aroused I am. Stick a second finger inside me. That's right. It feels so good. Fuck me with your fingers, Jo. Rub my g-spot. I'm leaking around your fingers. Lap it up quick, before it falls to the floor."

I lifted one of my legs and put it on the bed, completely spreading myself to her.

"Josefine, honey, I want you to run your tongue up to my asshole and lick my pucker." Josefine moaned again and did it. Her tongue sliding back to lick across my brown rosebud. "That's a good girl. You're doing so well for a first time pussy pleaser. I'm going to cum. Do you want me to cum on your face, Jo?"

She nodded again. "Good girl. Keep rubbing my g-spot with your fingers and I want you to suck on my clit while running your tongue over it."

Josephine was doing very well. One might almost think she was the submissive, but I think doing something so far off the wall which was being recorded for her boyfriend was the impetus, not me.

I gasped and orgasmed, holding her head against my palpitating pussy, letting her lap the new flood of fluids flowing out of me, glazing her face in my cum.

"Get a good shot of her cum covered face," I directed, "then turn off the recording."

Sahar laughed and did as I asked. It hadn't taken me long to cum, five minutes or so. I was a horny girl most of the time. We looked at the recording and I told Josefine to send it, but tell her boyfriend she had to reward the camera crew for taking the video, but she'd send a copy of that too.

It took him long enough to watch the first video, before he told her to reward the camera crew.

Sahar stripped off and had a seat on a chair and Josefine knelt before her. I recorded Josefine tonguing Sahar to an orgasm. Sahar's face wasn't in the recording, but Josefine's cum soaked face and Sahar's exotic pussy were front and center for the show. Josefine was doing better the second time around, getting used to licking a woman, doing more than she'd done with me, and doing it without prompting. Sahar was quite vocal in her appreciation and left a similar womanly glaze on Josefine's face, now double coated.

Josefine wanted to wipe her face off, but I told her to leave it on for the moment; we were going to make another movie.

"Send the second movie to your boyfriend and tell him that we were so pleased with your skill in licking us, you're going to be rewarded for providing us so much pleasure. Tell him you're not asking permission for this because you have to know what it's like for a woman to lick you. Also, say that this time, the pleasuring itself can't be recorded because our faces would be in it, but we'll record your face as you cum. Then take off your clothes. I'm going to make you scream in pleasure. As you get close to your orgasm, I want you to stuff your panties into your mouth so the whole hospital won't hear you scream."

I waited until she sent the text as I'd dictated, along with the second movie. "Give the phone back to Sahar. We're only going to record your cum covered face and your upper torso down to your breasts. Don't send that film to him. Bring it home and show it to him. Tell him if he can't make you cum like that, you might need to get a girlfriend on the side."

"I can't tell him that."

"Yes, you can, and if you do, I'm reasonably certain he'll give you the best fucking he ever gave you, or you've got the wrong man as a boyfriend. He might tell you to get the girlfriend, but only if he can watch. What you do then is up to you."

I had Josefine sit on the edge of the bed and I seduced her. With her breasts being filmed, I made sure to squeeze her breasts and pinch and twist her nipples for the camera. Oh, the sounds she made for her boyfriend were exquisite. So many different moans, whimpers, mewls, and squeals, she could have made the better half of an orchestra. Lifting her higher and higher each minute, not letting her cum until I was ready, no matter how much she begged and pleaded to me. I gave Jo about a five second warning, saying only, "panties," before I took her over the top. She hastily shoved them in her mouth before she shuddered, moaned, screamed and vibrated as she orgasmed. Sahar caught it all, every quiver of her heaving breasts as her back bowed, thrusting her thrumming twat into my face.

Josefine collapsed, sitting down on the floor when it was over, her legs no longer holding her up. We got paper towels from the bathroom and wiped our faces off, then had to wipe up some of the juices which had dripped from our overactive cunts. The room smelled of sex. Nothing to do about that. Perhaps it would air out before anyone needed to use it. Josefine took a quick look outside the room before we resumed our walk. We got back to our room just before they delivered supper. Josefine was still breathing heavily as she left for the day.

******

By the time I was discharged, after a week, I'd been merrily fucking several of the staff as much as possible, in addition to Sahar. My libido hadn't suffered at all, though I was wishing I could spend more time on my back or butt. I was getting tired of lying on my stomach.

Josefine told me the next day her boyfriend had fucked her like a madman, then licked the cum from her pussy, which he'd never done before, giving her several more orgasms in the process. Then they watched all three movies together and they fucked again, more frantically than the first time. He had been hinting he'd like it if she had sex with another woman in front of him. Josefine initially thought it was so he could have sex with the other woman himself, but he assured her all he wanted to do was watch, and maybe masturbate as they had sex. I told her once he agreed to let her do it, I knew he was all in.

Doctor Rochat came in with Josefine to check my grafts before they let me go, to come back in two weeks for another inspection. I was having sex with Sahar again. If they just scheduled these visits with me, they wouldn't keep finding me like this. I promise, having sex to be found out wasn't something I was purposely doing. It's just that I had sex at fairly regular intervals. Fortunately, it was always Sahar, because I was more discreet with the staff, except Adelaide, who always got hers later in the evening. Josefine politely coughed to announce their presence. We reluctantly pulled apart and covered up.

Dr. Rochat was going over my chart after inspecting my skin and dressings, so ably changed by Josefine.

"It says here you haven't taken your pain meds."

"Just Tylenol," I agreed. "I've been using a steady supply of endorphins released by orgasms to get through the worst of the pain."

"How many orgasms?"

"A dozen or more a day, probably. I haven't kept track. If I'm feeling a little pain, I'd have one or two, to get me through the worst of it."

"Have you been having sex with my staff?" I could see Josefine freeze behind Dr. Rochat.

"Why do you ask that?" I said.

"I overheard a couple employees in the break lounge talking about someone who gave them the most exquisite orgasms."

"Really. Did they say who it was? Perhaps I should check it out. I can always use a good orgasm."

"You warned me that you might seduce my staff."

"I also told you not to hold anyone responsible if I did. What would you do to them if they did have sex with me?"

"I'd have to fire them."

"If that was the case, you'd have to close your clinic. You wouldn't have enough staff to man it."

She looked at me, shocked. "Have you had sex with everyone?"

"Not everyone, but a lot of someones."

"Josefine?"

"You don't have to worry about Josefine. She's been a very good girl," I said. "She has a boyfriend. She said she couldn't have sex with me without his permission." Granted, she got it, but Dr. Rochat didn't need to know that.

"So you did ask her?"

"Asking is too strong a word. I implied I'd be open to the experience. Dr. Rochat, let me explain something very important to you. What happened to me after I was captured, turned me into a sexual automaton. Since last year April, I've been very sexually active, having sex frequently with different people. You could even say I was promiscuous. I don't think I was, because having sex wasn't up to me. It was up to someone else. I'm studying submission for my Ph.D. in Psychology. I became a submissive to study submission. I've submitted to two different people, one man, one woman, plus others they placed in charge of me. They controlled my sexuality, not me. I couldn't even orgasm without permission, so I had no control over who I had sex with.

"Being enslaved made it a hundred times worse. I would beg people to fuck me. If they wouldn't fuck me, I'd beg them to shit or piss in my mouth. It took close to two months of daily hard spankings with a hand or paddle for Sahar to get me to stop begging everyone for sex. I don't beg anymore, but I'm open to sex with anyone. I also don't beg for shit or piss, but having to be whacked daily for two months straight in order not to beg for that, means it was a horrible, life changing, experience."

"The two others who came here didn't act like you."

"I tried to save them from much of what I went through, because I thought I was tougher. For three solid days, day and night, I was fucked constantly by a never ending stream of evil men and women in my ass, cunt and mouth. If they fucked my ass, they had no compunctions about shoving their shit encrusted cocks down my throat to clean it off. They paddled me until I begged to be fucked, got fucked, then paddled again until I begged for the next one. I learned you can fall asleep while you're being fucked in your cunt or ass. It happened to me. Subliminal conditioning. Begging to be fucked and getting fucked, half asleep."

Both Josefine and Dr. Rochat began to cry, never having heard this before.

"Even if I no longer beg for it, I crave it. At least I'm enjoying sex again. I didn't enjoy sex while I was enslaved. I begged for it even though I didn't enjoy it. What am I to do; totally cut myself off from all sexual contact because I'm a randy slut who can't get enough?

"There's a possibility hypnosis could be used to reduce my craving for sex. But it would reduce all of my desire for sex. I wouldn't want to have sex with my fiancée, or any of the other people I love and would actually want to have sex with. So yeah, I've had sex with a lot of your staff, but as far as I was concerned, they were doing me a favor. They weren't taking advantage of me. I was using them. I didn't have to take pain pills, and I got my emotional needs met. I didn't hurt them. They didn't hurt me. Hopefully, they enjoyed the experience, like the two you overheard in the break room, though I don't know if I was the source of their experience. I consider your staff Godsends for taking care of me when I needed it.

"So don't fire anyone. If not for the sake of your clinic, do it out of pity for me. I gave them the best sex of their lives and they gave me healing. As far as I'm concerned, it was a win-win for everyone."

"If the medical board heard about this, they could close my clinic."

"Who's going to tell them? I'm not. I'm totally satisfied with the care I've received here. Are your staff going to cut their own throats by outing themselves? I wasn't fucking everyone and shouting it from the rooftops. If you hadn't heard the two in the break room talking, you wouldn't have a clue, and you only guessed it was me because I told you I might seduce them, plus I've admitted to a plethora of orgasms to address my pain. It wasn't a huge leap to think it might be me, but you didn't know. Give everyone a break."

"The best sex of their lives?" Dr. Rochat asked.

Sahar said, bless her heart, "Definitely the best. Both men and women agree, Beth is the best."

I said to Josefine. "Tell your boyfriend that I'll happily fuck both of you, now I'm being discharged."

Josefine smiled at me, realizing I might have saved her bacon.

"Beth, Josefine will give you your discharge instructions," Dr. Rochat said. "Please follow them explicitly."

"Of course."

There were a lot of instructions. I was wondering about the staying out of the sun instruction. I was a naked slave who was going to be sailing on a yacht through the tropic Pacific Ocean. Was I supposed to stay indoors, wear clothes, what? I suppose I'd have to discuss it with Master when I saw him. I looked at the other release instructions.

No strenuous exercise such as bicycle riding, jogging, weight lifting or aerobics. Sahar was going to hate that one. She said I was getting flabby. We really hadn't run since going up to the gator pond at Mistress Layton's the first time. She was exercising at the hotel, but not as much as she usually did due to visitation with yours truly.

The bath thing wasn't a huge issue. Sahar wouldn't mind giving me a sponge bath, or even a tongue bath. Without strenuous exercise, it wasn't that big of an issue. She also had no problem changing my bandages. Sahar took pretty good care of me, except for pounding on my ass if she had to. She would love putting the lotion on. She liked any chance she got to lay her hands on me and I liked it just as much.

I wouldn't be driving for awhile. I had a driver, and when I left Switzerland, it would be back to flying or sailing. I didn't need to worry about work, just my thesis. Walking wouldn't be an issue. Sahar would insist on it since we weren't exercising any other way.

No rubbing on the skin graft for three to four weeks. It might be four weeks before I saw Roberta and could get a first rate massage. However, I bet the masseurs/masseuses at the hotel were top notch, and there was nothing easier than seducing someone than by having them rub your naked body. Ask Reynard.

Maintain normal diet and drink plenty of water. I suppose I should start carrying a water bottle while I'm walking, maybe walk around town, buy some engagement and wedding rings, do some dress shopping. Even if we didn't buy it here, we could see what we liked.

Speaking of marriage, I was talking about some big changes in my life. Sahar would have to live with me, which meant in Gainesville until I graduated. I should have a bigger apartment than my current one if she was going to move in with me. Then I imagined we'd both move in with Master and Miranda, and where would that be? Of course, Master could afford to have multiple homes, but Miranda had to maintain an address in her North Carolina district if she wanted to represent them, and a home in or around DC for when Congress was in session. Master already had a home in New York, and he would probably maintain something there because of the financial markets and his conglomerate was based there. I wasn't tied to any one location at the moment, but if I wanted to work, I'd have to be tied to somewhere.