My Descent into Slavery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swapped ends and Sahar and I got into a sixty-nine. I loved her tongue on me. I could tell she loved me, loved being with me, just from how she licked me. After several minutes, I felt Kilo's hand on me. He gently rubbed my back, my ass, my legs, but he didn't do more because it wasn't time yet. Still, it felt good to have him touch me, to have both of them touching me.

"Are you ready yet?" he asked when twenty minutes had passed.

"Yes," I moaned, "just stick it in my cunt first for lubrication, then shove it up my ass."

Kilo got behind me and rubbed his cock against my cunt, finding the entrance and sliding right in. He gave it a dozen strokes to soak it in my juices. I flooded it when I climaxed again. He pulled out and I felt him against my pucker, pushing. The crown popped through and the rest of his cock soon followed, filling my back door. It was a heavenly fuck, dick in one hole, tongue dancing around the other. Sahar didn't suffer from lack on my part. She was cumming almost as much as I was. I rubbed a cunt juiced finger over her back door so she could feel some of what I was feeling. When I felt Kilo cum in my ass, my finger went up her rectum and she screamed for me.

After Kilo pulled out of my bottom, we disentangled. I got up and got a warm washcloth to clean up. Relatively clean, Kilo took a shower and we pulled out more salad to eat.

"Do you want a shower?" Sahar asked.

"I think instead of a shower, I want to go swimming in the ocean. I've never swam in the Pacific before. The waves are much bigger than the Atlantic."

She looked out the window at the breakers outside our residence. "You're not expecting me to swim, are you? I need flatter water than that or I'll drown."

"No, not swim, but I think I'll teach you how to body surf. It looks perfect."

Kilo came out of the shower, drying off. I pushed a plate of salad at him. "Eat up. You need to maintain your strength. Help yourself to whatever. I want to spend the rest of the evening with my fiancée. Watch TV or anything else you want. Find a bed to sleep in. We'll need your dick again in the morning."

He laughed and wrapped the towel around his waist. Grabbing his salad, he had a seat on the couch and turned on the TV. Sahar and I finished our salads, then went out to enjoy the sunset. We were naked. There were other people out, not a lot of them. I didn't care. I took Sahar's hand and we went into the water. I showed her how to catch a wave and ride it into the beach. We did that a couple dozen times until it was dark out, then I took her back to the sand, pulling her down beside me. I finger fucked her while we kissed, and I enjoyed every moment of it. Feeling her surrender her body and soul to me was an affirmation of her love.

We walked back to our Grand Residence and rinsed the sand off our bodies at the outdoor shower, then went to bed. Kilo was already asleep; I could hear him snoring in one of the other bedrooms.

******

All three of us had breakfast, and needing a good fucking again, I was riding Kilo, seated on the couch, not even bothering to go to the bedroom. Kilo was close. I knew his body enough by now to know he would soon flood my cunt with his happy juice.

There was a knock on the door. "If that's housekeeping," I told Sahar, "send them away for an hour."

Sahar nodded and went to the door. As expected, Kilo was cumming, pulsing in my pussy as he planted his cum inside me.

Sahar opened the door and Master entered.

This is not the way I wanted him to see me again; riding another guy's cock while he injected me with cum. Kilo was grunting, thrusting up to plant every drop of his seed in me. I closed my eyes, then opened them again. No, he was still standing at the door. Oh, shit!

His expression was unreadable. Neither happy to see me again, nor sad to see me fucking someone else. Not visibly angry, nor disappointed. Just neutral, like he was reading some report.

Kilo stopped pulsing and stilled, unable to see the door behind him, not knowing his boss was there. I knew if I stood up, his cum would drip from my cunt, proof of our fucking. I wasn't sure I wanted Master to see that.

"Sahar, could you please get me a towel?"

Without a word, she left to get a towel from the bathroom.

"Hello, Master. I didn't expect you for two more days." Kilo turned to face the door, and started to stand, seeing his employer. "Don't stand up," I said, and he stayed down. I stayed on top of him, his cock still plugging my cunt.

"I see that," Master said. "Leo flew me in early. I thought a couple days alone before everyone else got here."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"For what?"

"For you seeing me like this."

"You surrendered your collar. I haven't replaced it."

Sahar returned with the towel and I held it to my crotch as I stood up, using some of the other end to wipe Kilo off. I wasn't going to suck him clean in front of Joshua. Not now.

"This still isn't the way I wanted you to see me the first time after over three months. Kealohilani, please get dressed and leave."

"Did I do something wrong, Mr. Greenbriar?" Kilo asked.

"No. You're not in trouble, Kilo," Master said. "Do as she asks, though."

"Yes, sir."

He found his clothes in our bedroom, dressed and left. It took all of three minutes. Sahar was still naked. She took my hand and pulled me down on the couch. Master closed the door after Kilo left and took a seat across from me, from us.

"How are you, Beth?" Master asked. "Be honest."

"My back is good, Master. I'm no longer begging for sex, or anything else," I replied. "I won't clean a shitty cock anymore. I'm enjoying sex again, perhaps wanting it more than before Mahmoud. That seems to be the one lingering effect of my slavery. I think I'm past Maahnoor's condition. I doubt I'll beg anyone to fuck me without your permission, but that still hasn't been tested yet. You might want to keep a tighter rein on me until we see how it shakes out."

"What do you think, Sahar? You've been with her for several months."

She glanced at me. "I think she's telling the truth. It does seem as if she wants sex more frequently, though this is the first time I've ever been around her when she wasn't under your control. It isn't uncontrolled. She isn't raping anyone, and pays attention to their relationship status. I don't believe she'd fuck married people unless she knew it was an acceptable part of their relationship."

"Do you foresee any problems marrying her?"

"I knew when I accepted her offer of marriage she would be having sex with other people, including you. I'm not expecting fidelity. I doubt she could be in a relationship where she was only having sex with one person anymore. That's not what we're talking about though, is it, Joshua? You aren't expecting her to remain faithful to you or your other slaves?"

"No, I'm not. The most I'm expecting is that if she has children, they be mine. If she can do that, there shouldn't be any issues."

"Then she should be able to continue as your submissive, Joshua."

"What do you think of her remaining my submissive?"

She looked at me again. "I expect her to have sex with other people, regardless of whether it's you or someone else. She said her submission was a condition of asking me to marry her. I'm thankful to be included in any part of her life. I'd rather be in it, than lose her."

"May I touch you?"

"In what way?"

"Hold your hand."

Sahar extended her hand to Joshua and he took it and squeezed it. "That's the way I feel. I'd rather be in Beth's life, in any capacity, rather than lose her. It appears we both love the same woman. What would you like out of me?"

Sahar searched his face. "That if she's not under your immediate control, that she be allowed to have sex with me, to cum with me. That we be given some time alone, just us two. It need not be every day, but some time where she's all mine."

"Are you ready to have sex with me?"

"Yes, Joshua, except possibly anal sex. Beth said I should be eased into that. But I've been working on the rest. It's easier for me if she's with me. I'm still nervous about having sex with men, but I'm overcoming it."

"Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Anything to spend more time with Beth, Joshua."

"That's not really an answer to my question. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"So far, I've enjoyed sex with men. Some of it is doing it with Beth. That always makes it better. I expect I'll enjoy it with you, and I'd like to see if I do. But I also know, I'm still affected by my slavery. There's a part of me that holds all men responsible for what happened. On the other hand, you were the one who freed me, and I know it was you who sent Edgar and the others to free me, or at least, you didn't prohibit them from doing so. You gave me my first knives, allowed me to train, to learn to shoot and fight and kill, to learn how to protect myself and others.

"I know you're not like the men who enslaved me. Despite religious differences, you've treated me with kindness and respect. You've done nothing but make me feel welcome and appreciated. To a certain extent, I would care for you simply because Beth loves you, as I will always care for what Beth loves. A part of me wishes Beth was all mine. I know she can't be. If I have to share her with anyone, any man, at least, I'm glad it's you. I will have sex with you and not resent doing so. That's as honest as I can be."

"Here's the promise I make to you," Master said. "I will never keep Beth from you unless she is being punished. Unless her orgasms are restricted for some reason, she may always cum for you, but your orgasms from her will never be limited. Our bed, the bed I share with Beth, will always be your bed, to come and go as you will. If you're in it, you may have sex with me or not, as is your desire. It has nothing to do with your access to her. I recognize your marriage and the marital rights you obtain with marriage. If she's not in my bed for some reason, she can always be in yours. If she's given to others, men or women, your access to her is not affected unless you wish it to be. You don't have to have sex with any of the others she has sex with. Your sex life is your own. Would you have a problem with those conditions as I outlined them?"

"They are more than I expected. No, I have no problem with them."

"I want you to be her permanent bodyguard. That's what I'm going to pay you to do. You'll be by her side constantly to ensure neither of our hearts are ever broken again."

"She'll be safe with me, Joshua."

"I know she will. Beth, are you sure you still want to be my submissive?"

"Yes, Master. With all of my heart."

"Then kneel."

I knelt, knees spread, sex wet, still awash in Kilo's cum, shoulders back, chest out, hands behind my head, the perfect slave.

Master pulled a collar out of his jacket pocket. It looked platinum, like my wedding ring. He fastened it around my neck and I heard it lock with a clicking sound. It was like a choker, perhaps three quarters of an inch wide. He pulled metal cuffs out of his other pocket, bracelet like. They went around my wrists and clicked shut, like the collar.

"These don't have a key," Master said. "They can't be removed except to cut them off. I never intend to remove them. I see you've allowed your pubic hair to grow."

"I thought I'd have a couple more days before I had to shave it, Master. It was too much trouble to remove it every day without you being around. I can have Sahar shave me clean."

"Sahar, would you like your wife furry or shorn?" Master asked.

"I'm fine, either way. Suit yourself."

"Shaved it is. I expect you to take care of it before we go to bed tonight."

"Yes, Master."

"Now, I've seen you fucking Kilo, but I've never seen you have sex with your fiancée. I'd like you to give her the very best orgasm you can. Don't be surprised if I start fucking you somewhere in the middle of it."

I smiled at him, then her. "Yes, sir. The very best it is. Can we adjourn to the bedroom?"

"Lead on."

I took Sahar's hand and we went to the bed. We hadn't made the bed, but Sahar and I were the last ones in it, not Kilo. I spent forty minutes pleasuring my fiancée before allowing her to cum. She was ready for it. Halfway to her orgasm, Master entered me, taking sloppy seconds. I climaxed immediately.

"You didn't have permission for that one," he said.

Not for that one, nor the next, nor the next after that. I ignored them, focused wholly on Sahar, maximizing her pleasure. After she orgasmed, I kept going, quickly knocking out one after the other as she came down from that first one. The aftershocks to the major fault shift. Master increased the speed and force of his fucking, and I had to brace myself to keep from smashing into her clit. I heard Master gasp, then his cock throbbing inside of me as he added his sperm to Kilo's. I wish it had been empty, just for him, but it was like being caught with Sahar at the hospital; if I don't know when you're coming, I might be cumming.

As soon as he withdrew, I was on him to clean his cock. Thankfully, Sahar didn't care what she cleaned out of my cunt as long as she got to lick it. When we were both tidy, I lay on the bed and cuddled Master, kissing him. Sahar was at my back, touching me, surrendering her time with me to my Master.

"We'll punish you later for your orgasms."

"Yes, sir. Master, why did you get us a four bedroom residence?"

"Because you're getting married in a week and we're going to start getting flooded with friends and loved ones, starting with Miranda, Francesca and Belle tomorrow. More will be arriving with the ship and as we get closer to the wedding. Miranda is too pregnant to do much running around, so Francesca will be helping you to prepare and Belle will be helping Sahar. Consider them your wedding assistants. Miranda and I will be doing the big overview stuff. We've already arranged for this place for the ceremony. You need to get wedding dresses, shoes, and whatever else women need for these things."

"In a week?"

"Why not. Everyone who needs to come can be here. Most of them arriving on the ship. Do you have some reason you want to wait? Are you getting cold feet?"

"No, sir; no cold feet. How about you Sahar?"

"You're making my dreams come true. My feet couldn't be hotter."

"I have a question, sir," I said. "When two women get married, does one of them take the others name?"

"I don't know," Master replied, "but why not do a hyphenated name? Something like Wilson-Hafeez; would that make sense to both of you."

"Exactly like that, sir. I think Sahar's name should come at the end. She saved me Master. In so many ways, she saved me. Did you know her last name stood for Guardian?"

"I didn't know that. It's a remarkably appropriate name, all things considered."

"I thought so too." I squeezed her hand, currently curled around my breast, while kissing Master again. "I feel I'm the luckiest person in the world. I can't imagine loving anyone as much as I love you both, sir."

******

We washed up, then had lunch. After lunch, Sahar and I had a sixty-nine together and Master fucked my fiancée for the very first time. I made sure she was as relaxed as possible, and kept touching and stroking her all during her fucking. Master, having cum once, was able to pump for a long time, though he didn't go as long as he could have. Sahar got a good twenty minute fucking out of him before he pulsed into her pussy, then got two more orgasms as I cleaned up after him.

"How was it?" I asked afterward. Master was showering and it was a good time to check up on her.

"Very nice," she cooed, sated now we were done. Our legs were tangled and I was stroking a breast.

"It will get better as you come to know each other better. I'll feel good when you can fuck him without me."

"Are you sure you want me fucking him if you're not there?"

"You have free rein to fuck anyone you want," I said. "You know I'm not jealous. I want you to fuck my sister slaves as well. You don't need me around to do them. They're women and no threat. You know I will."

We showered after Master did, then we modeled all the lingerie we purchased in Switzerland. Master was impressed. He had an erection that wouldn't quit. I got Sahar to give him a blow job. As with Antoine, Sahar couldn't get all of Master down, but Master didn't thrust and let Sahar suck him as she wanted to, and she provided a good vacuuming, Master groaning as she drained his seed. I kissed Sahar to share his sperm with her, which extended to about ten minutes of tonsil diving while I fingered her to an orgasm as her reward.

Master then decided to take us out to dinner at the Cane and Canoe dining room, specializing in Asian food. Master made sure we were dressed in some of our sluttiest, but still coverage providing, clothes, then went into the luggage he'd brought with him. He pulled out the Lush 2 vibrator that Lynn had previously tried out on me.

"I thought you might be missing some of your toys," Master said. "Sahar, you should probably learn to use these on your slutty future wife. It can be very amusing to tease her in public."

"How does it work?" Sahar asked, not immediately grasping the significance of the toy since it didn't look like our other vibrator.

"You put it inside of her pussy, with just the little tail sticking out. You push on the end of the tail for three seconds to turn it on. After that, you control it with the small remote provided, which is what you'll be using. I'm going to get you a phone so that you can use that in the future. That way, you can remotely control it from longer distances, and, manually control its functions. We'll get you a phone tomorrow. I've got the app on my phone, and I'll let you test it out before we go, but I can't be seen controlling her orgasms in public."

"That could be fun. Sometimes, I don't want to keep my hands off her, but we're in some public place. This looks like it could be a replacement for that."

"It sure is," Master laughed.

Sahar inserted the sex toy in my dripping cunt, already attuning itself to my renewed slavery. She played with her remote for a few minutes to grasp the details of its use, then tried Master's phone app, quickly learning how to play my body like a musical instrument.

"It has a music function," Master said, "where it vibrates with whatever music is being played. I was thinking of putting this inside Beth during the ceremony and reception. I could see it vibrating inside of her cunt as she goes down the aisle to the Bridal March, then as she dances at the reception."

"I see what you mean," Sahar said. "That would be fun."

"If I'm going to wear one of these at the wedding, Sahar should wear one too."

"That could be arranged," Master said, "but I'm not in control of Sahar. If you want her to wear one, you'll need to convince her yourself."

"If she wants to fuck on our wedding night, I'm sure she can be convinced to wear one," I said.

"That's extortion," Sahar said, laughing.

"Yes, it is. You've learned American ways so quickly, it's almost scary."

"You have my permission to cum until we return here," Master said.

Since the Cane and Canoe specialized in Asian food, I got the Beef Bulgogi. We attracted quite a bit of attention, especially with Sahar and I attired as we were, and the faces and low moans I made as Sahar made me climax with the Lush. She was having an awful lot of fun playing with me. I dreaded to imagine what the copious fluids leaking from my pussy might be doing to my clothes. However, not all of the attention was directed towards me, or even Sahar. I think much of it was directed at Master, who several people recognized. Billionaires had their own fan clubs, especially among the people who could afford to stay at this resort. A few stopped by our table to chat.