My Descent into Slavery Ch. 09

Story Info
Beth and Sahar go to Hawaii to meet Joshua, who surprises.
20k words
4.81
6k
3

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers

In this chapter, Beth and Sahar go to Hawaii to meet the ship and Joshua. Joshua has a surprise for them. This chapter has oral, anal, lesbian, and multiple partner sex. It contains one spanking, which Sahar administers. There is no COVID or STD's in my fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. Any remaining errors are mine.

My Descent into Slavery and Eventual Resurrection, Ch 9 -

Hawaii

The last thing Doctor Rochat did, medically that is, was remove my dressings for the last time. That was right before she licked me to three exquisite orgasms, while Sahar rode my face. I was on my back and it wasn't uncomfortable at all.

"Remember to stay out of the sun," Helene said.

"I suppose that means Sahar and I will have to stay in the bedroom and fuck all the time," I laughed.

"As if you wouldn't anyway," Helene said, wiping her face of my copious juices, before getting dressed.

"When can she engage in some real exercise?" Sahar asked, "I don't want all my hard work going to waste."

"Give it another couple weeks. Her back is healing nicely, but I don't want to overdo it. Put the cream on at least three times a day to keep it moisturized and flexible. Sweat and oil glands are some of the last things to repair themselves."

Antoine came in to collect our luggage just as Dr. Rochat was ready to go. "Will I ever see you again, Antoine?" Helene asked.

"If you're ever in Paris, look me up," Antoine said, handing her a business card.

"I may have to make a special trip just for that."

"How is everything on the home front?" I asked.

"As well as can be expected. Pieter has moved out, but he's fairly close so our children can walk to see him. Both children seem to be doing fine at the moment. We are trying hard to make things as normal as we can. Now that Pieter doesn't have to hide his sexual orientation anymore, we've actually become friendlier in some ways. Since I don't expect him to perform in bed, he's more relaxed around me. We talk more.

"Jardin is more curious about sex. I hope she doesn't start exploring too early. I did as you suggested and gave her a small vibrator so she can experiment without resorting to boys or girls."

"Are you bringing anyone home yet?" I asked.

"No. All sexual activity occurs elsewhere. I won't bring anyone home unless I become serious with them."

"I think that's for the best."

"Thanks for all of your help, Beth. I'm feeling better about myself than I have in a long time. I feel sexy again."

"You're welcome. You were always sexy, just less confident."

"That's it, isn't it. Confidence in your sex appeal."

Helene kissed us both and left.

Sahar and I started getting dressed. Antoine watched us, He had an erection.

"I'll take care of that for you before you drop us at the airport," I told him.

"Thank you, Miss Wilson."

I did too.

******

The shortest distance from Geneva to Honolulu was flying west, back to the US and on to Hawaii. I wasn't responsible for making our travel arrangements, but in checking to see what I'd be looking at, flight wise, it appeared the best we could hope for was a minimum of two stops, and anywhere from 24 to 38 hours of total travel time. Ugh. I was not looking forward to it.

Imagine my surprise when we didn't go to the commercial terminal, but the private one. When I saw us going to William Thornhill's private jet. I breathed a sigh of relief. This trip suddenly got a whole lot easier.

Our luggage got stowed and we were welcomed aboard by a stunning Asian beauty named Kim, who reminded me a lot of Jìngyi. Actually, seeing her made me realize how much I missed all of my friends. It had been over three months since I'd left for The Bahamas. I'd seen Miranda, Francesca and Belle briefly at Mistress Layton's, but I suddenly felt myself ache to see everyone again.

"Hello, Miss Wilson, Miss Hafeez. I'm so glad you're joining us today. This trip would have been very boring without you."

"Did Mr. Thornhill send the plane just for us?" I asked.

"Oh, no, one of the corporate bigwigs needed to go to Zurich."

"Will he be flying back with us?"

"He'll be staying for a couple weeks. It's just you two until we get to New York."

"Do we fly commercial from there?"

"We pick up Mr. Thornhill and his family there, and drop them off in Los Angeles. We'll be taking you and Miss Hafeez to Honolulu from there. I should say, the plane will be going on from there. We have to change the flight crew in LA due to FAA regulations."

"May I ask you a question, Kim?"

"Of course, anything."

"Have you ever had sex with a woman before?"

Sahar smiled at me.

"I, uh, experimented a few times with women in college," Kim said.

"Would Mr. Thornhill fire you if I fucked you? I want to lick your cunt and give you the best orgasm you've ever had."

I saw her shiver a little with the question.

"Uh, no one's ever asked me that question before. I'm not sure."

"Let's check, shall we?"

"You mean call Mr. Thornhill?"

"Uh huh." I called his home. It was a little too early to call his office, around 7 AM New York time.

"Mr. Thornhill's residence," a female voice answered. I didn't recognize the voice as Evelyn's.

"Is Mr. Thornhill available?" I asked. "Beth Wilson calling."

"One moment please."

A minute later and William was on the line. "Beth, this is Bill. How are you doing?"

"Much, much better, sir."

"I hear congratulations are in order."

"Yes, sir. I understand you'll get to meet her later."

"That's right. I'm looking forward to it. Miss Hafeez was not on the ship when I met you."

"We picked her up in Rio. Sir, I'd like to put you on speaker for a moment and ask you a question."

"Of course."

I put the phone on speaker and said, "I'm with Sahar and the flight attendant, Kim, at the moment. I was wondering, sir, if Kim were to have sex with me, would she be at risk of losing her job?"

"Not as long as she didn't instigate the sex, and if it's something she wants to do, and she's not being coerced in any way."

"I can safely say she didn't instigate anything. Kim, do you feel coerced or forced into doing something you don't want to do?"

"No." A tiny voice.

"Then she's on her own. She can do anything she pleases as long as it doesn't jeopardize the safety of the plane. I'd prefer you leave the pilots out of it. Let them fly."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, Mr. Thornhill."

"I'll see you later."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you and the lovely Evelyn again."

Mr. Thornhill laughed and hung up.

"Have you ever screamed during an orgasm, Kim?" I asked.

"No." Tiny voice again, but with a more questioning tone.

"Then I'm about to rock your world. As soon as we're in the air, and we can remove our seatbelts, why don't you strip off your clothes and have a seat right here." I patted the chair opposite mine. "I am going to make you scream."

Sahar said, "You're such a slut."

"I know."

An hour later, Kim was seated across from me with nothing but thigh high stockings and three inch heels on. Her legs were spread wide and my head was between her thighs having my way with her. Having both the time and the inclination, as well as the tacit consent of Miss Kim as I carefully mapped out her sexual triggers, who had her ankles in her hands to spread herself wide. I'd been edging her for a half hour. She'd been begging me to cum for half of that, straining to get my tongue on her clit. Her juices had liberally lubricated her scrumptious pucker so when it was time, I had no problem inserting two fingers into her tight ass, making the resulting orgasm explosive. Kim squirted all over me and my clothes as she screamed. Being 30,000 feet in the air, I didn't worry about the noise.

Sahar laughed. "About time that happened to you."

"It's happened to me before. This one is worse though. All my other clothes are in the suitcase in the bottom of the plane."

Sahar laughed harder. "I guess you're smelling like a whorehouse until we get to Hawaii."

"I'm so sorry," Kim said, still panting hard from her climax. "That's never happened before."

She started to get up, but I told her to stay there. "I'll try to clean you up a little. No point in both of us smelling like a whorehouse."

I lapped up as much of her fluids off her thighs and pussy as I could. Nothing I could do for the stocking tops. We got some towels from the galley and I helped her to wipe up the plane a little. The carpeting would probably need a cleaning, though.

"I can rinse your clothes in some water in the galley," Kim said.

I looked at the oily liquid soaking my top. "Might as well; they can't get much wetter."

Doffing my blouse and skirt, leaving me only in some of my blatantly slutty lingerie, Kim rinsed them in the galley sink. I sat around in my nearly altogether while she laid them over the back of two other seats to dry. Of course, Sahar wanted to lick me then, and I had no problem letting her. Then Kim wanted to lick me, and I let her too. I could tell she'd licked pussy before, not nearly as inexperienced as Josefina, Adelaide, and Helene their first times. Basically, we played until our seatbelts had to go back on for landing. Kim quickly dressed. My clothes were still damp, but I put them on anyway.

The landing was smooth and the plane taxied to a refueling area. A stairway was wheeled over for the Thornhills to board. The pilot went outside to monitor the refueling and do a walk around on the plane. Bill's limousine arrived and I saw the driver get out and open the door for the back. Evelyn got out first, followed by another woman in a collar. Then a young girl got out and Evelyn immediately took her hand so she wouldn't run off. A young woman got out, no collar. Bill finally exited the car. The trunk was opened and four suitcases came out of it. The driver and Bill carried the suitcases over to the plane where they loaded it in the luggage compartment. Evelyn was coming up the stairs with her purse and the child's hand. The other collared woman had a carryon and her purse. The uncollared woman had what looked to be a child's back pack and a purse.

"Hello, Evelyn," I said, meeting her at the top of the stairs. "Can I help you with something?"

"Beth, I'm so happy to see you," Evelyn said. "We were so worried about you. This is my daughter, Madeline. Could you take her hand? Don't let go. She's been flighty this morning and getting into everything."

"Of course," I said. "Madeline, my name is Beth and I'm a friend of your mom and dad."

"You smell funny and your clothes are wet." Nothing like the odor of pussy perfume.

"I know, honey. I spilled something on them and had to rinse them out in the sink. Why don't you come with me and I'll buckle you in for take off."

I took her to a seat facing mine and buckled her into the seat. Evelyn took the seat next to Madeline's, tucked her purse under a seat and sat down with a sigh. "Beth, this is my fellow submissive, Regina King, and the other young woman is Consuela, our au pair, from Spain. The other gentleman flying with us is our driver/bodyguard, Robert."

"I'd like to introduce you to my fiancée, Sahar Hafeez. I heard how much your husband did to effect my rescue, and I can't thank you enough for all the support you showed to us."

"Sweetheart, we couldn't do anything less. Andre and Marnie did most of the work. I swear one or the other of them was there twenty hours a day. Most of the time they slept on a cot at our house."

"I want Andre to come," Madeline said. "Andre always comes."

"Andre can't come now. He doesn't work for Daddy anymore."

"Hire him back."

"We don't know where he is, Maddie. No one knows where he is."

"Doesn't Richard know where he is? Isn't Andre his Dominant?" I asked.

"Not any more. I'll let Bill explain."

"How's Marnie?"

"She's pregnant."

Evelyn didn't elaborate. I was kind of reading between the lines here, and that didn't sound like a joyous announcement.

"When did she get pregnant?"

"Just after you were rescued."

Just after I got rescued, Richard was still on Master's ship and planning on staying until Hannah got back from Switzerland, roughly one month later for her back treatment, like me. Oh, oh.

"She's roughly three and a half months with child then?"

"Exactly."

The earliest Richard would have gotten back to New York was in the middle of April. Roberta said he was still on the ship when she arrived in The Bahamas and that was later in April. Marnie got pregnant in mid-March. Part of her slave agreement with Lynn had been to have only Richard's children. Her Dominant had changed to Andre. Had that not remained part of Marnie's slave agreement? This was the end of June. Marnie either knew, or would know soon the sex of her child. Was Andre bugging out because Marnie got pregnant? If he did, he was an asshole, especially after knocking Richard's wife up.

Robert, Bill and the pilot got on board, the pilot going to the cockpit, Bill and Robert coming back to us. I got up and gave Bill a huge hug. He wrinkled his nose.

"Did you wash this dress in a pussy?" Bill asked softly.

"Kim squirted, sir," I said by way of explanation. "I think your carpeting may need cleaning. I'll pay for it, sir."

Bill laughed. "At least tell me it was for a good cause."

"Kim said it was the best orgasm she ever had, sir. Is that a good cause?"

Bill laughed again. "Good enough, I guess. Introduce me to Sahar, would you please. She sounds like a remarkable young woman."

I led him to Sahar and said, "Sahar, this is William Thornhill. He's Richard's boss and responsible for most of the work that got The Bahamas ready for training. He's Master's closest friend and attended his wedding with Evelyn, his wife."

Bill asked, "Sahar, I know Muslim women aren't supposed to hug strange men. Could I have your permission to give you a hug?"

Sahar stood. "I don't know how much I regard myself as Muslim anymore, and considering Beth has me screwing almost anything on two feet, the hugging rule seems to have gone by the wayside, but I appreciate you asking."

She gave Bill a huge hug before sitting down again. Bill commented on my lack of a collar.

"I gave up my collar when I didn't think I could remain Master's submissive anymore. He hasn't re-collared me yet. When I told him Sahar had helped me recover enough to accept it, he told me he was letting me slip my leash until he saw me again. I admit I've been taking advantage of the freedom while I have the chance."

"Can you talk about your slavery?" Bill asked, taking a seat.

"Not around Madeline, sir. There was nothing about it she should hear."

Bill nodded. "Kim, could you set us up with water before we leave?"

"Yes, Mr. Thornhill. Right away."

We all had bottles of water in our hands in a couple minutes. When Bill got his from Kim, he said, "The very best, huh?" Kim blushed and kept handing out water. I got back into my seat and fastened my seatbelt. Five minutes later, we were taxiing to the runway, and ten minutes after that, up in the air.

"Sir, what happened to Richard and Marnie?" I asked Bill soon after takeoff when the seatbelt sign was off and I could move around again.

"You know Marnie got pregnant?"

"Evelyn told me."

"Then you know Richard was out of the country at the time. Richard was upset when Andre called and told him the news. Andre told Richard he was moving out because it occurred. He had informed Richard when Richard submitted to him, that he'd never do anything to harm Richard, Marnie, or his marriage. He felt he'd broken his word to Richard, even though he had no clue Marnie wasn't on birth control anymore. Andre caned Marnie pretty badly for it. Richard told Marnie to be moved out before he got back."

"So it was Marnie's fault and Andre didn't bail just because he knocked Marnie up?"

"No. You should see Andre around kids. Madeline loves him. He would have welcomed a child, but he felt hanging around while Richard figured out what he wanted to do would be a betrayal of his friend and lover. Richard definitely feels the betrayal is Marnie's."

"Sure sounds like it."

"I don't think that whole story's been told yet." Bill had a half smile on his face when he said it.

"You know something else, you dog, what is it?"

"It's not mine to tell. I'm not at liberty to speak of it. I fucked Marnie during the time she was supposedly off her birth control."

"Is it yours, sir? That story is yours to tell."

"It's not mine."

"Does this story have a happy ending?"

"Too early to tell. I'm hopeful. Richard and Marnie are working together at my office. They seem to be getting along okay. They're still living apart. Richard is fucking every woman he knows except mine, but Marnie has spent a couple nights with him."

"Do you think Andre is a good man?"

"I do. It surprised hell out of me too. Do you know what he did for a living before he started working for me?"

"I think Lynn mentioned he was a male prostitute."

"Yes. Given his occupation, I thought he might be a bit of a grifter or con man to go with it. Perhaps a blackmailer if he got someone in a compromising position. He has as much integrity as any person I've ever met. I like the man. I let him fuck both of my slaves and if I had the slightest doubt about him, that would have never happened. I let Maddie hang around him without a worry in the world for her safety. Given his history, I don't know how he developed his value system, but he's definitely got a strong one. He was a hard worker."

"I hope it works out. I really like Richard. When I was freed, I was a fucking mess. I was begging for sex from everyone and not enjoying it in the slightest. It was a conditioned response beat into me, but I hated sex and myself. Richard taught me to enjoy sex again. Richard is also the first man Sahar had sex with after she decided to try men again. He was good to her, probably the best she could have gotten for her first time.

"I'm still having more sex than I probably should. That's a lingering effect of my slavery, but at least I'm doing it and liking it, not fucking and disgusted from it. I like myself again even though I'm more of a slut than I was. I mean, I never would have fucked Kim before, unless she asked for it and I had the permission of my Master. I seduced half of the hospital staff at the clinic where I got my back fixed. About the only thing I can say about it, is I give good value with my fucking. Sahar says I'm making people fall in love with me, and she's probably right. I don't mean to, but I do care for people."

"I got that. The time we spent with you was very enjoyable, but I also saw the way you helped Chantelle and her family. There were situations that might have erupted, but you made things better. You know Chantelle delivered Sam's child don't you?"

"I saw her a month ago in Florida, and she was ready to deliver, so I assumed she had. I didn't know exactly when it happened. I met Marcia too. God, she's beautiful."

"Isn't she."

Sahar wandered over. "Is Beth trying to seduce you too?"

"Not yet," Bill said. "She must be falling down on the job."

"Maybe Kim and I wore her out. I think we had sex almost the entire trip from Switzerland to New York."

"Beth was telling me that she thinks she's having more sex than usual due to her slavery. Did yours affect you the same way?"

"When I was first freed, I never wanted to have sex again, with anyone. Sex was the most distasteful thing I could imagine that normal people did. Beth taught me that sex could still be good. Even then, I only wanted it with women, because I'd never had pleasurable sex with any man. I still didn't let myself get close to people. I didn't trust them, their motives. Then I fell in love with Beth. In my desire to spend more time with her, I decided I needed to learn to have sex with men again. I've gradually gotten better at it, though it's only when Beth is around I can find myself enjoying sex with most people. It's like she softens them up for me. I'd probably have just enough sex to have my minimum needs met, but it's easier with her. The first two men I had sex with were submissive, and I think that helped, because they didn't have to take charge. If someone had gotten aggressive, I might have reacted violently.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,601 Followers