My Descent into Slavery Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all got into the limousine for the short ride to the special events pavilion. Hannah and Jìngyi held up the bottom of my dress so it wouldn't drag on the ground or floor. Ateefah and Maahnoor had it worse as Sahar's train was so much longer. Much of it had to be gathered up into their arms and held until we got inside.

At the event center, they were playing music already. I could feel the Lush start vibrating inside me in time to the music. By the startled 'yip' Sahar made, hers must have started at the same time. By the time I took my place up at the front, pussy juice would be running down my leg, my arousal all too clear.

The parade down the aisle was going to start with Hibbah. Jake and Edgar were already up at the head of the pavilion. Jake's two groomsmen were Art and Vincent, both ex-Marine buddies. They preceded Hibbah down the aisle escorting Farah and Sherry, splitting up and taking their places on either side of the couple. Manuel escorted Hibbah down and when they reached the end and the judge asked, "Who gives this woman away?" Manuel said, "Hibbah's friend and coworker", and Hibbah moved up next to Jake and took his arm. I could read Hibbah's lips when she said 'I'm sorry' again. Jake nodded and Manuel took a seat.

Francesca and Belle would be the next up. There were no men in the wedding party, so Francesca's two bridesmaids, Mistress Layton and Gloria, escorted Belle's two, Delphine and Darla. Francesca walked up the aisle on the arm of her father, Frank, going first because she was Belle's Dominant, so she could get there first and wait for her submissive to arrive. Belle was escorted by her father, who I'd yet to meet. I had my first orgasm as Belle was walking up the aisle.

Fatima's bridesmaids were Roberta and Kelly, escorted by Leo and Ethan. As she'd indicated, Fatima had two men to escort her down the aisle, her real father and Captain Amundsen. That was somewhat funny to me as she'd also have two men fucking her in her life, Pierre and Edgar. When the Judge asked who gave the bride away, both men answered, first her father, then Björn.

I had my second orgasm when Hannah and Maahnoor were almost at the front. I could feel liquid running down the inside of my thigh. Jìngyi and Ateefah walked down together, splitting to either side of our group. When it was time for Sahar and I to go down, Sahar went first, so I could see her back as she walked up on Ranger's arm. The ladies helped gather her train and pull it to the side, so I wouldn't step on it.

My third climax occurred when I was on Master's arm about halfway down the aisle. Master felt the slight shudder as I climaxed and heard the low moan in my throat.

He smiled, patted my hand and asked, "Was it good?"

"They're all good, sir."

Master was walking on my left side, which somewhat blocked the view people to the left of me saw of my bald pussy, moist pubic lips and pink Lush tail, unless they were looking back from the front, then they had an excellent shot. Since the judge was currently toward the middle of the room, between Francesca's group and Edgar's group, he was in the right position to get a good view and looking the right way. I saw him do a small double take, and knew he'd seen me. My bodice did an imperfect job of covering my goods, so my breasts were partially visible as I got close. The music stopped when I reached the front so my vibrator died.

Master gave me away and I took Sahar's hand and stepped beside her. I squeezed her hand.

"How many times have you orgasmed?" Sahar whispered.

"Three."

"Two for me. You owe me two."

"I'd rather owe you all my life than try to cheat you out of them."

She grinned at me.

The judge did the preliminaries from the middle, identifying each of the four couples. For the vows, he started at Jake's and Hibbah's end. They recited their personal vows to each other. He had them exchange rings, then moved down to Francesca and Belle and did the same thing. Edgar and Fatima were next. I thought their vows were lovely. Edgar's were heartfelt and told about how much he'd grown to love this daughter of a Catholic father and Muslim mother. How their love for each other had transcended their religious beliefs, and created a daughter so beautiful and loving.

Fatima talked about becoming free, her inability to say no to anything she was ordered to do, the rules Joshua imposed on his crew to make sure no one took advantage of the former sex slave who couldn't refuse anything.

"I was attracted to Edgar almost immediately. He was responsible for teaching me how to defend myself, so I might never again be taken as a slave. As my attraction for him grew, I recognized he started to feel the same, yet he never said anything to me," Fatima said. "I thought to myself, I know he cares for me. I can see it in every word and deed he does around me. Why won't he approach me and tell me how he feels?

"One day in my group therapy, Beth reminded me that none of the men were allowed to approach me, and ask me for anything, due to my original inability to refuse anything I might be asked. 'If you're interested in one of the crew members, you have to ask them'. So simple, but so against my upbringing, and even my slavery, where I could ask for nothing, only obey. I had to ask Edgar if he would go out with me. 'I thought you'd never ask,' he said. Our first real date was a romantic dinner held on the back of Joshua's ship, with some other couples, followed by an evening at the National Theater in Oslo, Norway. It was the best night of my life to that point, though I've had better since. Fortunately, I didn't have to ask him to marry me. By this time, I was trusted enough to be able to refuse any requests I did not want to follow. So he was able to ask me, and I couldn't refuse, not because I couldn't say NO, but because I didn't want to. So before everyone here, I say, yes, yes, yes; I will marry you and you make me happier than I could have imagined a year ago. My thanks to everyone who played a part in freeing me, and helping me to recover enough to ask Edgar on a date."

They exchanged rings and it was my turn. I turned to face Sahar and took both of her hands in mine.

"Sahar, you are my hero, or should I say heroine. You are the toughest person I know, the strongest mentally, or spiritually, or in whatever way which allowed you to survive four years of the worst abuse imaginable. You've physically saved my life multiple times, even sometimes when I might have welcomed not being saved. I admire you for that strength, which I could not imagine in the depths of me when I knew what had been done to you.

"I admire you for your defense of the weak, the helpless, the innocent; that you are willing to give your life in defense of others. I admire you for the love you've shown me, over and over, even when I didn't feel I deserved to be loved. I know you'll protect me, and love me, no matter my quirks and foibles. I know your heart is true and your love is pure, for what purer love is there than sacrificing your own potential happiness for the happiness of another.

"You did cruel things to me; cruel not in intent or purpose, for you only wanted what was best for me, no matter how much I might despise you for it. You gave me back my life, even knowing I might not thank you for it, not recognizing all you did was done out of love, not cruelty. You asked nothing for yourself, but that I might love you a little bit, return some small fraction of the love you held for me. I tell you I love you more than I can say, because I recognize how much you potentially sacrificed to fix me.

"I admire you for your sense of humor, which though it can be dark at times, always makes me laugh. I would like to tell a story about her humor. Sahar was learning to dance for our wedding reception. Women don't dance with men in Muslim culture, so everything was new to her. I made reference to putting on her glass slippers since we both needed to learn to wear high heels. I called her Cinderella and Sahar didn't know who Cinderella was.

"Later that night, I explained the Cinderella story to her. She said my story was similar to Cinderella's and I immediately got her reference, because I was blessed with a prince who'd spend hundreds of millions of dollars to rescue me and my two bridesmaids. She said the prince probably didn't marry Cinderella only because her foot fit in a glass slipper. Cinderella probably had to be a good lover besides, though those weren't the words she used, because Sahar learned a lot of her English from ex-military men who are far too crude to use lover. You know who you are." Chuckles from the culprits. "I agreed that it wouldn't hurt if she was good in bed. Sahar said, 'This story would make a lot more sense if instead of looking for a foot which fit in a glass slipper, the prince would have looked for a wench in who's throat his cock fit."

The room erupted in laughter, most of them bawdy enough, and knowing me enough, to recognize the humor in that joke. Even the judge cracked a smile. I waited until the laughter died down.

"I didn't even know she knew what a wench was, yet she correctly used the term in a very ribald joke. Sahar constantly amazes me, and pushes me to be stronger, and better. I discovered I didn't want to imagine very many days where she wasn't present in my life. I will forever thank my lucky stars that Sahar was one of five beautiful young women we managed to rescue in Rio de Janeiro. I love you and will forever give you all that I can for the rest of my life."

I kissed her forehead and she smiled at me. It was her turn.

"When I was freed after four years of slavery, love had died for me. My heart was a black, shriveled up thing which could hold nothing in it but hate and revenge. I detested the touch of men, barely tolerated that of women, couldn't imagine a world in which I'd be anything close to 'normal'. I won't claim to be normal now. I find it easy to hurt those who hurt others, not merely stop them, but hurt them horribly. I could easily kill them. That's how normal I am.

"Then, I met Beth. She loves everyone, and everyone loves her. She gives of herself completely. When you're with her, you feel like you're the only two people alive. That the only people in the world who matter in that instant are you and her. Somehow, she managed to crack open my dark heart and allow a little light to enter. Beth showed me that sex isn't rape, didn't have to be unpleasant; that it can contain love and joy and pleasure, all of which were foreign to me for four long years. I began to recognize that there is good in other people, that not all men want to use me and abuse women. That there is inherent good in the world, which I'd managed to forget after four years in hell.

"I found myself wanting to spend more and more time with her, because she's kind, concerned for others, loves others and lets you know how important you are to her. When Beth was taken, I felt the darkness returning to me. There was no question in my mind, that I would give up my life in the attempt to rescue her, if necessary, for living in a world without Beth, wasn't living at all. If she wasn't in it, I didn't want to be in it either. Life wouldn't have meaning for me anymore. I would have become the dark, ugly, thing I detested when I was first freed.

"Beth gives me unequivocal love. She tempers my worst impulses, softens my hard edges, gives wholly and freely what I could no longer imagine. My life is hers because she redeemed it. Made it worth living again. I would be hers even if she couldn't marry me. I hoped for a tiny part of her heart and she gave me everything. I love you completely, Beth, and know that I will until the end of time."

I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss her, even without the Judge saying the words. I hungered for her.

Edgar broke it up. "Hey, love, give it a rest so the judge can get on with it and we can all be married."

I pulled back and told the judge I was sorry for interrupting. He smiled and asked if we had the rings.

Hannah handed me Sahar's wedding band and Maahnoor gave Sahar mine. I put Sahar's ring on her finger and she placed mine on me.

"Beth Wilson, do you take Sahar Hafeez to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, in good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"I most heartily do."

I noticed that the vow didn't include the fidelity clause, forsaking all others. Had he been warned we'd be in an open marriage?

"And Sahar Hafeez, do you take Beth Wilson to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, in good times and bad, until death do you part?"

"With all of my heart, I do."

"I understand you'd like to light a candle?"

"Yes, your Honor."

Apikalia had set up a lovely large candle in front of us with two burning tapers beside it. I took her hand and stepped forward with her, handing one of the tapers to her.

"To this point of our lives, our hearts have beat separately, as these two flames have burned separately. By lighting the large candle together, we symbolize that our hearts now beat as one. If the flame is extinguished, both of our hearts will cease. Will you light the candle with me, Sahar?"

"Always, Beth."

We lit the large candle together, I kissed her briefly and we returned to our places.

The Judge spoke. "Then by the power vested in me by the State of Hawaii, I now pronounce Jacob Brown and Hibbah Garang, husband and wife; Francesca Rawlins and Belle Simpson, wife and wife, Edgar Reynolds and Fatima Hidalgo, husband and wife; and Elizabeth Wilson and Sahar Hafeez, wife and wife. You may all kiss your brides."

There was suddenly a lot of smooching going on, eight pairs of lips locked in a tight embrace. The music started again, as did my vibrator, and I climaxed once more before my new wife released me.

"Did you just cum again?" Sahar asked me as I shivered in her arms.

"Yep."

"Damn, you're a horny bitch."

"Don't worry, you'll catch up before the end of the night, I promise."

Since we were the last in, we were the last out. As we walked, I held her hand. "Are you going to carry me over the threshold?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"After western weddings, it's traditional for the groom to carry the bride over the threshold into their residence. Since we don't have a groom, and I'm not strong enough to carry you, I was wondering if you would be carrying me?"

"You lazy bitch. You'll do anything to get out of exercise, won't you?"

"It's just a couple steps; not that much exercise, really."

Sahar suddenly stopped, moaning slightly. "That's one less orgasm I have to give you," I said, recognizing the symptoms.

"Fireman's carry, over my shoulder?"

"That's one way, I'd prefer the one where I'm in your arms kissing you."

"I'll think about it. No promises."

"We'll have a lot of people to dance with. Your feet will get tired, but that's one of the ways I'm going to take care of you tonight," I said. "I'll rub your stinky feet."

"My feet aren't stinky!" Sahar protested.

"They will be after dancing in shoes for five hours."

She laughed. "Okay, probably."

******

We had a receiving line at the reception. One extremely long line, consisting of twenty-four bodies, only six of which were men, extending down one wall of the hall, the place we'd had the banquet a couple nights ago. Since I knew most of the people here, I took it upon myself to be at the head of the line where I could introduce people as they came down the line, where introductions were necessary. I was generally hugging everyone. I'd had sex with most of them.

I recognized Belle's father, Raymond, from the wedding when he'd walked Belle down the aisle. The woman beside him, I assumed to be Melanie, his wife, Belle's mother.

"Good afternoon, Raymond, Melanie. It was so good of you to come all this way. It's a pleasure finally meeting you."

"It's good to meet you too, Beth, uh, what is your married name going to be?" Melanie asked.

"Wilson-Hafeez. We're going to hyphenate our last names."

"Beth, Belle has told us so much about you. What she hadn't said is what happened to you in Morocco. I'm so sorry, dear."

"I know Mr. Greenbriar was trying to keep a lot of things quiet so it wouldn't be known a rescue attempt would be made, and it's not the kind of thing we enjoy talking about. Spoils the appetite. This is my wife, Sahar Hafeez, one of the loves of my life."

"Only one of?" Raymond inquired.

"Well, I include your daughter as one of my loves, as well as Francesca. I'm very close to them."

"Beth is loved by a great many people, Mr. and Mrs. Simpson, and she returns their affections," Sahar said. "I'm quite willing to share her love, as it's quite worth it, being a part of her life."

They nodded. "My bridesmaids were Hannah Smithers, Joshua's personal assistant, and Jìngyi Chan, Joshua's IT and communications specialist, who were also taken with me. Sahar's are Maahnoor and Ateefah, both of them former slaves. We chose them out of a lot of others because of their shared experiences with us. If there hadn't been four weddings and we'd had more room for them, Francesca and Belle would also have been my bridesmaids. They're among my dearest friends."

"Perhaps we'll have some time to talk later. I'd love to know how you met Belle."

"I'm sure she'll be happy to tell you."

A short time later, Lisbet and Sonya came up. I kissed both of them lightly.

"Did you know your pussy was on display as you walked down the aisle?" Lisbet asked.

"I did. I even had them extend the leg slit so it would be more visible," I replied.

"How daring," Sonya said.

"It's not daring. She's a horny slut," Sahar said. "She loves showing herself off. If it was allowed, she'd have walked down the aisle naked."

"So true," I said. "Sahar knows me so well."

"What's that pink thing dangling from your pussy?" Lisbet asked.

"That's a Lush 2 vibrator, currently set to vibrate in time to music." I took her hand and inserted it through the slit and against my wet slit. "I've orgasmed three times so far. Dancing later is going to be a real blast."

Lisbet and Sonya laughed. "You really are a horny slut," Lisbet said, before pulling her hand out and licking it. "Will we have a chance to get together again before either of us leaves?"

"I don't know. I'd certainly like to. If we can, I'll call you. If not, I'm certainly glad we got to spend time together again. Now that I know I have some family in Norway. I might try to make it there once a year or so, especially while great aunt, Petra, is alive."

"I hope to hear from you," Lisbet said. "We both do." They moved on.

"Can anyone have a taste" Bill Thornhill said, with his slaves in tow.

"You and your slaves certainly can," I said.

He turned to Sahar. "May I taste your wife?"

"Yes, thank you for asking."

Bill slid a couple fingers up my twat, pumping a couple times, before pulling it out and tasting my nectar on his fingers.

"Tasty."

"Thank you. Sahar thinks so."

"I can see why."

They moved on. Chaney was next in line.

"Do I get a taste too?"

"You'll get your opportunities on the ship, Chaney, if you suck up to Sahar. The guests who are touching my pussy now are people I won't see again for awhile."

The next couple shipmates heard my conversation with Chaney and didn't even bother asking. The next one was a woman who I'd never met or seen before. That didn't leave too many people.

The first thing she said to me was, "You're a disgusting slut."

I felt Sahar bow up beside me and I said, "Sahar, no need to break her arms. She's half right."

The woman glanced quickly at Sahar and saw the dead eye look. She took a step back.

"And you are?" I asked. "I'm wondering why I should give half a fuck why your opinion matters in the slightest."