My Descent into Slavery Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sahar laughed. "Good safety tip. No betting with the nominees."

******

"What's the verdict?" Marilyn asked as soon as she saw me in the gym. "Am I a submissive?"

"What do you think you are?" I asked. "You must have an opinion one way or the other. All you want is to have it confirmed, isn't that right? You're not the first person here to ask me for a test to determine what she already knew in her own heart, isn't that right, Felicity?"

"That's right," Felicity agreed. "I already knew. I just wanted a way to tell my Master instead of just begging him to accept me as his slave."

"Then I'm a slave," Marilyn said. "I already believe it."

"The survey agreed. You are a slave. You want a Master." Marilyn nodded upon hearing the news.

"Ah, a reason to work this slave slut extra hard," Sahar said. "We need to prepare her for her sale so she gets the maximum amount of money for herself."

"Sale?" Marilyn said.

"Yeah, sale. Beth said none of the known Dominants on the ship can accept responsibility for a new slave at this time. Francesca certainly can't. Owning her own mother would cross boundaries she's not willing to cross. Hannah already has two, Lynn has two, the Captain only has one, but he's not going to take a new slave as he's about to breed the one he has. Fatima only has one, but she just got married, and her new husband might not let her accept a new slave she has to fuck, plus Beth said you indicated you'd prefer a male. That doesn't leave anyone but the good Doctor here, and his religion prohibits fornication upon threat of stoning, although as I recall my Qur'an, they make exceptions for slaves, but only for those captured in battle, not sluts who enslave themselves. Best way to find you a Master is sell you. Francesca will explain everything tonight. Twenty pound pack, get on the treadmill now. If you're going to be a slave slut a man is proud to own, we've got to work your ass. Since slaves should accustom themselves to punishment, if you don't work hard, you're going to feel my riding crop more than you did yesterday. Get moving."

Sahar put us all to work. As indicated she used the crop freely on Marilyn, though all the slaves felt it to one extent or another. Only Dr. Sadiq was spared the rod.

We were taking a water break before splitting up to hit other apparatus. Dr. Sadiq quickly asked, "Sale?"

"It's not what you think. I'll explain later. By the way, Felicity, would you have an objection to your Master fucking other slaves?"

"No, but I would ask a favor of him?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"That if he chooses someone else, I hope he chooses you. Everyone agrees that you provide the best sex on the ship and I would like my Master to have the very best."

Sahar laughed. "That's my wife, the best fuck on the ship. There you go, Doctor. If you ever decide to relax your devotion to Allah, your wife wants you to have the very best pussy available."

"Why did you ask that?" Dr. Sadiq inquired.

"Because I wanted to know if her slavery ran deeper than her religious beliefs. It's a good thing you're in charge of your devotion to God, because your slave wife is more devoted to you."

******

Even after the rest of us quit, Sahar continued to work with Marilyn. While Felicity was sent to shower, I explained our plan to Doctor Sadiq.

"Even if Marilyn is a submissive, it doesn't mean she has to choose submission. She can choose to go back to her old life, or some new life, somewhere in between what she was, and what she is. She's expressed to us that she still cared for her ex-husband, the man she divorced when she started to fight her true nature. She regrets leaving him. She can't go back to what was, but she might still have a relationship with him, because he is a Dominant. He's flying to Seattle tomorrow and being flown out to the ship tomorrow afternoon.

"Marilyn is finally going to be told that Master is my Dominant, as well as Miranda's, Francesca's and Belle's. We now believe she can keep that information secret. Marilyn is going to be offered the opportunity to be sold to members of the crew tomorrow. To live the life of a slave until she gets to Los Angeles, where Francesca and Belle have to depart. Having lived that life for a week, she can determine if that's the life she wants to live permanently or not. She will not actually be sold to a crew member. She'll be blindfolded, and won't know who is bidding on her. She'll be sold to her ex-husband, who will sail to LA with us. My expectation, and that of her daughter, is that having lived as a slave to her ex for that period of time, with her expressions of regret for having left him, she'll choose to submit to him permanently, and they will be reunited in a new relationship. She'll get back some of what she lost by divorcing him. Francesca's parents will be together again, in a new form. We don't want to tell her Frank is going to buy her. There's an element of slave anticipation to being sold. It's arousing to a voluntary slave, because we ultimately know, control rests with us, but there's the thrill of the unknown. Who is going to be fucking us? What person are we going to have to satisfy?

"If you doubt me, bring Felicity to the slave auction and watch her reactions to the sale. How aroused she becomes and how desperately she'll want sex afterward. It's part of our submissive DNA. Even if we're fearful of who might buy us, we're excited by it. You might even question the ex-slaves in group. They've all been free long enough that they no longer fear for their actual freedom. If offered the opportunity to be sold for a day, they would probably all agree if their husbands were okay with it. In their case, except for Yasmine, it's not natural, but as ex-slaves, they'll still feel it. It will give Marilyn a chance to practice her slavery with an experienced Dominant who she still has feeling for, and determine if it's the right choice for her."

"That seems to be a responsible way for her to explore slavery without making a full commitment now," he said.

"And that's the reason she'll be sold. It's her choice, obviously, but given what she's been doing, I don't anticipate her rejecting it. Instead of fucking multiple people per day, she'll be fucking one for a week or so, or one and whoever he decides to share her with. He's serious about another woman. He may bring her. I haven't heard."

"Let's do a hypnosis session."

"It's a good time."

******

Francesca asked to speak to her mother after supper and Marilyn followed us to the Joshua's cabin. When she got there, Miranda and Belle were already naked, and Francesca followed suit.

"Mother, I wanted to introduce you to my Master, Joshua Greenbriar, Belle is also subservient to him, through me, as are Miranda and Beth. Due to Miranda's status as a US Congresswoman, we were reluctant to tell you, but given that you yourself now consider yourself to be a slave, felt that you would understand why she'd want to serve a strong Master such as Joshua, and not hold it against her, nor provide information to gossip rags. It has been difficult maintaining this charade, because as slaves, we're all more comfortable naked, and it has limited our opportunities for sex with our owner, and to some extent, with our sister slaves."

Marilyn stood stunned, looking at all of us.

"As Sahar told you this morning, there aren't any Dominant's currently on board who can take an additional slave at this time, but all of the crew has witnessed us serving as slaves at various points of this voyage, and observed how slaves are treated. There's a strong possibility that one of those people will turn out to be a good Master for you. It is our intention that you be sold at slave auction tomorrow, to the highest bidder, until the ship reaches Los Angeles in about eight days time. This will give you an opportunity to experience slavery for yourself for a brief time, to see if it's something you wish to continue doing. Since you will now have value to your owner, it would be in his or her best interests to treat you well. Since it's only for about a week, we'll open the auction to females, since it's not a permanent state.

"When we reach LA, if you've been dissatisfied with your Master or Mistress, you will be freed and can choose to go on to whatever you conceive your life to be in the future, whether it's to go back to what you were, or some form of submission, or anything else in between. Belle and I have to return home at that point. I work for my sister slave in her North Carolina office. You're welcome to visit us and become better acquainted with me, and your daughter-in-law. If you enjoyed your trial slavery, you can choose to form a permanent Dominant/submissive relationship with them. They will then become responsible for you and your welfare. You can sell your house and move to live with your Master or Mistress. I believe, given what I know about you, that is the option that you will choose.

"You've been miserable, and admitted as much to me and everyone else here. You've enjoyed your slut training. You will put that to good use as a slave for your eventual Dominant. My understanding from those who've enjoyed your slut services, is that you're an excellent cock sucker and cunt licker. Beth trained me and I know how good she is as a trainer. I have no doubt that your owner will be pleased with your service. Sahar will continue getting you into better shape every day so whoever purchases you will get the best value from your service. Beth will be responsible for preparing you for your sale. If you follow her instructions, I'm sure you won't have difficulty attracting a good price. If you have no questions for any of us, it is my intent to fuck my Master. You're welcome to watch your slut slave daughter demonstrate how rewarding it is to be a slave to a good Dominant. If that would bother you, I'd like you to become better acquainted with Belle's pussy. If you remain a submissive, you can expect to lick it every time we get together."

"How did all of this happen?" Marilyn asked.

"That is a long story, which we will have plenty of time to get into before we reach LA. I don't have time to tell it now. I desperately need a good cock fucking, which I haven't had for several days as Master couldn't have women marching into his cabin at all hours of the day and night. By the way, Beth said you were concerned you might never have a grandchild. You may rest assured, that when I'm ready, Master will breed me, and Belle. They'll be well provided for. We are well provided for."

Francesca knelt and pulled down Master's zipper, then released his cock. Marilyn watched her daughter's mouth stretch to take Master's cock, and swallow it all.

"Do you wish to stay?" I whispered.

Marilyn nodded. I smiled and went to my room where Sahar waited for me. Belle went with me. I gave her a screaming orgasm while she satisfied Sahar. Sahar gave me permission to have sex with Belle so I wouldn't feel sick.

******

Sahar rode Marilyn hard again the following day. Her ass was crisscrossed with red stripes before she'd finished her exercises in the morning. Marilyn was exhausted and dripping sweat by the time Sahar released her. Dr. Sadiq and Felicity had finished up an hour ago. Sahar worked me almost as hard, though without the stripes.

"It's time to drive up the price of your sale, slut," I said after she'd taken a brief blow.

"What do you mean?"

I smiled at her, then shouted, "Attention everyone. Could I have your attention please." I waited until everyone in the gym was watching me. "As you heard at muster this morning, we have a slut slave going on sale this afternoon for roughly a week. I've been training this slut personally, and I've heard that she's quite good in satisfying a potential Master or Mistress. If you'll line up over here, you can have this potential slut show you what she can do before the sale so you know what you could be purchasing. Any cocks or cunts you want sucked or licked, step right on over and let Marilyn show you what she can do. She's got an hour before lunch. Let's see how many of you she can make orgasm in that time."

People immediately started lining up and in less than a minute, Marilyn was sucking on Ethan's cock, with a lot more to follow.

"For today," I said, "You want to get through as many cocks and cunts as fast you can so a potential buyer might experience your level of expertise. Don't stretch it out. Suck 'em, get on to the next."

"It's true," Ethan said. "You're a much better cock sucker than on our trip around Maui."

In five minutes, Ethan blew his load down Marilyn's throat and Rafe was next. "Faster," I said. "You've got quite a crowd waiting. If you eat enough cum, you might not even need lunch."

It took four minutes for Rafael. Thomas was next.

"Although, if I purchase you, I'll expect one of those nice, slow blow jobs Beth is famous for, and not this rush job," Thomas said, squeezing out the last couple drops of cum on Marilyn's tongue.

"Yes, sir. I hope you'll purchase me, sir," Marilyn said.

"Next," I called out and Roberta stepped up, pulling down her shorts. She'd been working out with Kelly and was drenched in sweat.

"Let's see how well you lick pussy, slut. I love a slut who knows how to lick pussy."

Kelly followed Roberta. "After taking a shower, I love when someone rims my asshole. Do you lick assholes, slut?"

"Yes, Miss. I will happily rim a clean asshole," Marilyn said. To prove her point, she licked Kelly's sweaty one.

Before Marilyn finished, she'd sucked off nine dicks, and licked two pussies. Most of them saying they'd be bidding on her body later.

"After you both shower, slut, I want you licking Sahar's cunt as thanks for helping you lose weight and look more attractive for your sale. You can take your time getting her off. This won't be a race. It should be at least twenty minutes before she cums, just like you've practiced. When she's finished with you, Sahar, you can let her eat, then she needs to go back to her room to be prepared for her sale. I'll be waiting there with Angelique, to do her make up."

"You heard her, you slut slave bitch," Sahar said. "I might add a few more stripes to your backside if you don't do a good job. I know what a good pussy licking is like. I'll expect a good one."

"Yes, Miss."

They left, as did I, getting a shower, eating, then getting what I needed out of Master's play room. I found Angelique and we went to Marilyn's room to wait for her. As we waited, I would have gladly spent the time between Angelique's delicious long legs, but I needed Sahar's permission to have sex without getting nauseous, and I hadn't gotten it, so we chatted.

"Do you have modeling work lined up in LA?"

"Three days worth. Delphine even got some work, though only one day. I have three commercials, a lingerie shoot and a winter clothes shoot."

"Winter clothes?"

"You're always working about three to four months before the expected season. It may be July, but fall catalogs start showing up in September, winter catalogs in early November before Black Friday. It takes time to prepare them."

"How much business did you lose as a result of Hannah's and my capture?"

"I lost some. Not too much, although the original work fell through because we were delayed a couple of months. For instance, I was originally scheduled to model summer bikinis in LA, not winter clothes, but first Delphine, then Hannah when she was doing better, could arrange gigs to replace what I lost."

"What differences have you noticed in Hannah since she got back?"

"She's less demanding as a Mistress, scared to exercise her authority. She has nightmares, wakes up shaking, sometimes."

"I should have thought to invite her to the slave groups. I know she wasn't a slave as long as the others, but I should have asked her. Please tell her she's welcome to join if she wishes. I'll talk to Jìngyi as well. She told you where they planned to sell her, didn't she?"

"She did. I thinks that's what gives her the nightmares, even more than her time in Morocco, bad though that was. Knowing she might be beaten every day, not just paddled or spanked. The other thing that bothers her is she was nearly branded. We women are very protective of our looks, because they're gone so quickly. I don't get the jobs for the twenty year old bodies anymore, even blessed with the body I have. I got a lot more worry lines when Hannah was captured."

I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead, something that wouldn't make me sick to my stomach.

Marilyn and Sahar arrived shortly thereafter and after leaving her, Sahar left.

As Angelique applied her make up, I told Marilyn what to expect out of her sale.

"You're going to be blindfolded so you don't really know who's bidding on you, except you'll probably be able to tell if it's a woman or a man bidding, due to the voice, as we're not using bidding paddles, just people offering a price vocally. You're only being sold for around a week, so don't expect to go for thousands of dollars. Besides, except for my Master, and maybe Ange, here, I don't believe we have millionaires on board. It's an auction, so people will try to get you for the cheapest price, so don't be surprised if the bidding starts lower than you think your services should go for a week."

"How much do you really think I'll be sold for. A forty-eight year old, out of shape woman for a single week?"

"You're not that out of shape anymore," Angelique said, applying a base. "You look like you've lost ten pounds at least, and you look much more toned than you did. I'd bid at least five hundred, if I weren't a slave myself and not Dominant at all."

"Plus even though it's only for a week, it's a chance for your purchaser to prove themselves to you. A week could turn into a permanent commitment if you're happy with your Master or Mistress."

"Come on, I'm at least ten years older than everyone on the ship except for the Captain and Lynn. If they really wanted to make a long term commitment with someone, I'm sure they'd pick someone younger and prettier."

"You come on. We're going to be sailing for at least two more months. Even if your slavery lasted no longer than that, most of these young sprouts would welcome a talented sex slave for that long to keep them warm in their beds and take care of their every sexual need and whim for the balance of the voyage. You're a fully trained three hole slut. Unlimited sex for the balance of the voyage for anyone who isn't married already, although we've added a few marriages since this voyage started. But even a few of the marriages are flexible. Marriage hasn't stopped my Master from owning three other slaves. Fatima is married and owns a male slave.

"Slaves are kept naked for a reason. It's pleasing and arousing to be looking at a naked slave all day. Plus it's just not sexual services you offer. Your job will be to totally satisfy your owner, whether that's to rub their backs or feet, or massage their scalp or face, to wash them or wait on them. You'll be a full service slave, not just a boink in the middle of the night. You haven't lacked for takers thus far. I doubt you will when you're sold."

"Okay, I guess. You know if someone does get me for the balance of the voyage, it will be the longest relationship I'll have had since my divorce, except for one guy I dated for six months. I couldn't even hold onto a guy for six months when I was younger."

"Yes, well, you were a frigid, dried up old prune then. I'll bet your cunt is already juicing, thinking of being sold."

Marilyn laughed. "You've got that right. That's the single biggest transformation you made on me. I am a happy slut."

"In addition to the blindfold so you can't see who's bidding on you, you're going to be displayed in a way that will enhance your body, bring out some of your slave features. I don't know exactly how, but I'm sure it will be with your arms raised over your head to lift your breasts, and your legs spread so people can admire your bare cunt. There will be an inspection period beforehand, where people are allowed to touch you, test your wetness, your tightness and the like. Expect to have more than a few fingers shoved up your pussy, and even your asshole, since that's what they'll be bidding on, in addition to your mouth. Since you will be wet, many of them will probably have you lick your cunt juice off of their fingers. Some people will be playing with your breasts and pinching your nipples, checking your overall sexual responsiveness. Expect a few people to make you cum. A few people might even lick you, because at some point, they'll be tasting you and want to know what you taste like ahead of time.