My Descent into Slavery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did they use on them?"

"The trash? Really nasty stun guns. I'm going to make sure all you ladies get one of those."

I asked. "What's going to happen to the trash removed from the premises?"

"They'll be questioned."

"And released?" Sahar asked.

"That might depend on their answers," Edgar said, "and what weapons were found on them. If they've been snatching young women off the street....well, it's a dangerous world out there and they've picked a dangerous business to be in."

Sahar smiled. "I was worried you were getting soft, Edgar."

"Less soft than I used to be," he said. "Recent events have left me with a particular distaste for those who sell human flesh. My wife still has scars on her back. It pisses me off to run my hand over her back and feel what was done to her."

"Master will pay to have those removed," I said.

"I know. She'll get it done when we get back to New York. Fatima doesn't want to take the time now."

"Okay, group, let's take a look at how you all did sticking to your budgets on today's shopping," I said, pulling out the receipts.

I went through them. "Let's see, Farah got an 'F' on her clothing purchases. She went over the budget by almost twenty dollars."

"I was less than two hundred. I added up the items I purchased myself. They charged me a sales tax. I didn't know about the tax. What is a sales tax anyway?"

"A sales tax is a tax on consumption of goods and services. The more you buy, the more tax you pay. Most states in the union charge sales tax. A few don't. Sometimes the cities and counties add their own tax to the total. California charges 7.25 percent, but with the county and city taxes added on, the total tax in Los Angeles is 9.5 percent. It pays for government services like police, fire, roads, schools, courthouses, government buildings, emergency services. There will be a tax where you live as well. You have to take the tax into account. Where I was living in Florida, the tax is six percent. You have to figure the tax into your budget. So, to stay under your budget, you needed to spend no more than $180 on clothes.

"Let's see, our two mothers, having an additional person to buy clothes for, both used up all of their two hundred dollars, but they didn't exceed it, so we'll give them a 'C' grade. Passing, but average. Sahar spent the least on clothes, so she gets an 'A'."

"That's because she doesn't have to buy clothes for you," Maahnoor said. "You go naked all the time, and what clothes you do wear, Joshua bought. Everyone else was buying for someone else, in addition to themselves."

I laughed. "Good point. I'll give her a 'C' instead."

"Hey," Sahar said. "That's not my fault."

"Hush, I'm going to lick your pussy later. Take your grade like a woman."

Sahar laughed again. "Okay, you convinced me."

Edgar chortled. "It didn't take much convincing."

"That's because no one licks cunt like my sweetie does."

"That leaves Hibbah, who I'll give a 'B' to, because she came in $20 under budget. Let's look at the food receipts. Everyone came in under a hundred, so that's good, but I see that Ateefah and Maahnoor didn't buy any baby food, and I think they need to start giving the babies solid food."

"You mean the food in the jars? We won't give the babies food from a jar. We'll make it ourselves," Maahnoor said. "We know how to make our own baby food."

"My mistake. You're right. Everyone gets an 'A' for food, at least until you prepare it. We'll let your significant others grade your food preparation."

We got to the police station and Edgar went in, turned in the firearm and the information off of the driver's license. It took roughly thirty minutes to get that sorted out. Then we returned to the ship and put all the food away. I licked my wife's pussy, because she deserved it. I made her scream, although she used a pillow.

******

"Edgar said you had some trouble this morning on your shopping expedition," Master said as he fondled me at dinner.

"Yes, sir," I panted. Sahar was sitting beside me watching me squirm.

"What kind of trouble?" Frank asked, Marilyn sucking his cock.

"A pimp, sir," I said, "and it wasn't really trouble on our part, more trouble on his. He was trying to pressure one of our freed slaves to go with him. It was handled without bloodshed." Except possibly for the two taken away in the vehicles, but I'd never know. "He seemed like a skinhead with the swastika and white supremacy tattoos."

"Ateefah is fairly dark skinned," Master said. "Why her?"

"Perhaps he thought non-Aryans deserved to be treated as whores and prostitutes. That sex is all they're good for, plus, she was alone at the time, so looked like easy pickings. He was wrong, of course. We were a little disturbed that Ateefah wasn't screaming for help. Sahar plans to begin working with all the freed slaves on self defense every afternoon they're not having a group. I intend to go as well. It wouldn't hurt to improve my skills. Edgar plans to issue stun guns to all of the women tomorrow morning, Master."

"Ethan already picked up two dozen, sir. After muster tomorrow, we'll hand them out, along with instructions for use," Edgar said.

"I approve. Captain, please ensure any watch schedules include self defense training for the freed slaves." Björn nodded. "Sahar, I need to thank you again for your guardianship of the things I love."

"It was mostly Edgar, Joshua. If it was me, there would have been bloodshed."

"It sounded as if it would have been justified. He did have a weapon."

"I'm glad we didn't have to find out. If she'd been arrested, sir, I would have had to stay in LA," I said.

"A team effort then. Good job. Captain, you have news as well?"

"I do. Fatima passed her exam. All she needs now is the requisite time, and she can be rated as a Captain of over 100 ton vessels."

I was climaxing at the moment, so couldn't congratulate her immediately upon hearing the news as the others did. Master had already told me I didn't have permission to cum during the meal, so I didn't even bother to ask. I just squirmed wantonly on his lap thrusting my cunt against his questing fingers. Fuck, I loved my submission.

"Congratulations," I said, my orgasm slowly abating, but still panting.

"Thank you," Fatima said.

"There's been another change to our schedule tonight. Unfortunately, tonight is a special event at Sanctuary, the BDSM club I'd chosen for Beth to conduct her surveys at. It's something held once a month called 'Club W.O.E.'. WOE standing for Women Over Everyone. It's for Dominatrices only, with either male or female submissives. Hannah will be going with Belle and Delphine, Lynn will be taking Beth and Manuel, Fatima will be taking Pierre, and Theresa will be taking Marilyn and Sherry. I've gotten permission for Sahar to go as an observer, without being either submissive or Dominant. I understand it's not uncommon for slaves to be pegged during these Club WOE events, so everyone may wish to cleanse their asses before leaving. The submissives will leave with a plug in their asses to prepare for any ass play. Expect to lick a lot of pussy.

"It includes a class at 2000, a social hour at 2100, and the doors are locked at 2200 for high protocol play."

"I'm unfamiliar with the term high protocol play, Master," I said. "What does that mean?"

"That's essentially what our normal behavior would be when we attend a club. Don't speak until spoken to. No sitting on the furniture; kneel or sit beside your Dominant. Ask for permission to cum. Obey all orders without question. Punishment for infractions. You'll get a copy of the rules there. Some of it may be new, perhaps whether or not you're supposed to look a Dominant in the eyes, or keep your head lowered, following behind a certain number of paces. Lynn has been given a stack of hundred dollar bills to hand out to anyone who takes your survey. Edgar and a couple other guys will remain outside the club if needed, though I don't expect trouble. On the other hand, I didn't expect trouble at the grocery store either. I'm sure Sahar on the inside can deal with anything she's likely to run up against, especially if all the Dominant's are women."

"Yes, Master. I didn't realize the stricter rules were called High Protocol. Good to know."

As soon as supper was over, I hurried to clean my bowels out to allow for some pegging later. Before we left, all of the submissives attending had anal plugs inserted. I wouldn't mind getting fucked in the cunt while I was plugged. I always enjoyed having two or more holes filled at the same time. The last time I'd gone to a club was in Paris, so it was going to be new and exciting again. Sahar was given a radio and earpiece so she could speak to those on the outside of the club.

We got there before eight, so we could attend the class. Lynn got a copy of the high protocol rules we'd be following. It was as Master had expected. Before the class started, I reminded the other slaves not to get tricked into speaking; to wait until they were asked a direct question before they answered. Marilyn, Sherry, Manuel and Angelique were the only slaves who hadn't attended a club before. Fatima the only Dominant. Sahar had been forced to work in a fetish club, doing acts of bestiality. Delphine had gone to one in Paris. Pierre had attended a club with his former Mistress, but not Fatima. Mistress Layton had been to The Woodshed with me in Orlando. Our Dominants made all of the slaves strip after we entered, collecting our clothes to be returned before we left. Leashes were attached to our collars so our Dominants could lead us around.

The topic of the class was 'Getting into Their Head with Mental Play'. It was a topic that I probably didn't need all that much. I understood getting into my head. I'd had very good Dominants in charge of me at one time or another, plus people who seriously got into my head in all the wrong ways. Ways so bad I'd considered killing myself. Sahar saw the thoughtful expression I wore during the class and squeezed my hand. I looked at her, smiled, and squeezed her back. We read each other so well.

During the social hour, Sanctuary announced that there was a college student doing a study of Dominance and submission, who would be giving one hundred dollars to any participants who took a confidential survey. The survey would take fifteen to twenty minutes of their time and we could be found near the stage. Most of the people wore something, even if it wasn't much. We were the only ones bare assed naked, except for one other male submissive. I made sure all the iPads were set up for the survey. Hannah and Lynn offered to hand them out to the people who took them, while Fatima and Theresa, led the rest of us around the club on our leashes after high protocol play began.

We came to a Queen's Throne, which all the slaves got in for several minutes, licking the cunt of anyone who sat in the throne. Now, I know the Throne was more about exerting Dominance than it was about sex, and I'm sure it's exciting having your lady bits licked by some anonymous slave, but I could do a much better job if not locked in a box under a seat with a hole in it. Sahar sat in the throne while I was in there and enjoyed my tongue for several minutes, through one orgasm. She shrugged her shoulders when she was done because she knew how much better I could be. I also licked Mistress Layton and two complete strangers, one black, one white. Sahar gave me permission to have sex with them.

An Asian Dominatrix came up to me with another Asian woman following respectfully two paces behind her, as I knelt waiting for Marilyn and Sherry's turn, and asked me if I was any good at licking cunt. Since it was a direct question, I answered her. "Yes, Mistress. I'm widely considered to be the best cunt licker anyone has ever enjoyed."

"That's a pretty bold statement."

No question. I didn't speak. Sahar did. "She's definitely the best. She'll make you scream."

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Her wife."

"And you're not her Dominant?"

"No, just in charge of her sex."

"You tell her who to have sex with?"

"No, others decide who she has sex with. I just give her permission to have sex with them so she doesn't get sick."

Mistress Layton spoke. "You're a lovely young woman. I've never fucked an Asian girl before. Are you willing to make a bet?"

"What kind of a bet?"

"If Beth doesn't give you the best orgasm you've ever had, I'll submit to you for 24 hours. If she does, you'll submit to me for 24 hours. If I win, you will be leaving here naked and fucking both men and women during your submission to me."

"How will you know if it's the best? I could lie to you."

"The whole club would know, believe me."

She looked at me, then Mistress Layton again.

"Intriguing. I'll take that bet." Sahar smiled. Theresa didn't. "I don't quite understand your situation though. May I speak to you?" Asking me.

"Will you be asking me direct questions to maintain high protocol, Mistress, or will you give me leave to speak?" I asked.

"I'll give you permission to speak."

"I was captured by a human trafficking ring, and rescued in Morocco after about a month, just before I was branded and sold. You might have heard about it. I understand it was pretty big in the news. I was in pretty bad shape when I was rescued, and am undergoing treatment, including hypnosis to help me keep my sexual needs under control. The hypnosis allows me to have sex with my Master and my wife, and anyone else my wife gives me permission to have sex with. If I attempt to have sex with anyone other than someone my wife gives me permission to, I become nauseous."

"Is your capture the reason you're a submissive?"

"I was a submissive before my capture. It's my survey we're doing tonight. My capture almost ruined submission for me. My wife, who was a former involuntary slave herself, helped me heal enough I could remain a submissive. Otherwise I might have ended up as a prostitute or dead of suicide. I was literally begging anyone and everyone to fuck me, regardless of my Master's wishes."

"But you're here with a Mistress?"

"My Master frequently allows a surrogate Mistress, so I can attend these things when he can't, ma'am."

"And you're a real good pussy pleaser?"

"The best, Mistress. I'm willing to show you, but not in the Queen's Throne. No one can do a good job of cunt licking in there."

"Where do you suggest? One of the private rooms?"

"My wife is also my bodyguard, and she's kind of looking after the others as well. If it's all right with you, Mistress, I'll do it on the stage. I'd prefer you get naked though. I can do a much better job if you're naked."

She looked at the stage, then looked at me. "Fuck it! Let's do it."

"Sahar?"

"You have my permission to have sex with this woman."

I took her hand and led her to the stage. I started to undress her, already cataloging the places on her body that seemed sensitive to my touch. I didn't presume to kiss her lips, but everything else was fair game as far as I was concerned. Within ten minutes, I'd discovered everything I needed to know about her body, and we'd gotten quite a crowd around the stage. I'd fucked in public so often, it made no difference to me. My temporary Mistress seemed more thrown by it than I was. Over the next twenty minutes, I took her up three successively higher plateaus, not taking her over the edge until she reached the fourth.

She screamed, long and loud, twitching like she was suffering a seizure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh, God! Don't stop, I'm cumming so hard. Don't fucking stop. Fantastic. Oh, fuck mmmeeeeee!"

I gave her two more quick orgasms to bring her in for a soft landing. She was pretty fucking limp when I knelt and helped her sit up.

"I thought you were lying, or bragging when you said you were the best. That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Mistress."

"I'll take your clothes, now," Mistress Layton said. "What's your name?"

"Hyacinth, Mistress," she said, handing Theresa her clothes, piled by the stage.

"Can I try the slave?" another Dominatrix asked, this one over six feet tall, very solidly built. She had a small man with her, a half foot shorter. He had a shirt on, but nothing below. His cock was in a cock cage.

"Are you willing to make the same bet?" Mistress Layton asked.

"What bet?"

Hyacinth replied, "I bet her 24 hours of my submission that it wouldn't be the best orgasm I ever had. I lost."

"You will walk out of here naked and in a collar, on my leash, if you lose. During your submission to me, you will fuck both men and women. Lots of men and women."

Hyacinth said, "You will lose if you take the bet. Do you want to spend the next twenty-four hours in submission to another woman, fucking lots of other men and women?"

"How many men and women?" she asked.

"A yacht full," Theresa said, "around thirty, although you won't have time to fuck them all before your submission ends, it will be a lot."

"I will do much the same to you if you lose."

"I'd expect nothing less, but I'm not going to lose," Theresa said. "I'm good for it if I should."

Before getting Ranger, she'd lost a race to Frank and served as a pony girl for a day. She could handle it.

"What about my cuck?" the amazon said, pointing to her slave.

"I'll give him a choice. He can serve me through you. I'll remove his cock cage and he can fuck whoever wants to fuck him, or he can go home without his cage and think of all the other cocks fucking his Mistress and all the cunts she's licking."

He kept his mouth shut, but I could see his eyes light up. I wondered what he'd choose. If he was a true cuckold, he'd want to see his wife/Mistress fucked. The crowd was watching to see what would happen. Very few of them had left the stage area.

She looked at Hyacinth, now naked, then me, then Mistress Layton again. If she was a cuckoldress, she probably wouldn't mind the men fucking her. She might have issues with the women if she weren't bisexual, of whom there'd be quite a few, including a few slaves.

"You've got a bet. I can't believe she's that good."

Sahar gave me permission to have sex with her, which confused the new girl. She'd missed the previous conversation where I'd explained my circumstances. There was a collective sigh from the crowd, knowing they were about to get another show. I helped her onto the stage and started undressing her, once again staying away from her lips, but otherwise treating her like the slut she was about to become. As I undressed her, I was mapping her body. Five minutes into her seduction, I knew all I needed to know to make her a slave bitch. I liked that she was so tall and sturdy. It was somewhat like fucking Jake or Art, but without the cock, of course. Just to be on the safe side, since she'd seen Hyacinth scream, I took her to a fifth plateau before setting off the tsunami. I couldn't keep my mouth on her clit she was bucking so hard when she orgasmed. It didn't make any difference to her orgasm, my fingers were in her pussy and ass anyway, and she couldn't lose them.

"Oh, my fucking God," she screamed. "Fuck, that's amazing. I'm still cumming. What a fucking mouth!"

The whole crowd knew she'd lost the bet and were clapping and cheering for the show they'd gotten. I brought her down easy too, with a couple more orgasms to bring her in gently. Hyacinth handed the new slave's clothes to Mistress Layton.

"Anyone else?" Mistress Layton said.

No one jumped up and volunteered.

"What's your name?" Mistress Layton asked.

"It was Goddess Glenda," the amazon said.

Mistress Layton laughed. "I think Bimbo Slut will be your name for the next twenty-four hours."

Glenda smiled, appreciating the demotion aspects of her name change. "Yes, Mistress."