My Descent into Slavery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kadina stood up and started stripping. Sahar started laughing and said, "Still no sex for you, bitch. Put your clothes back on."

Kadina blushed and started buttoning her blouse again. Yasmine put her hand on Kadina's arm and said, "It's okay. We were all like that. It will take a while. Even now, I have to think about it, but the Captain and Lynn are the only ones who can tell me to strip. No one else can, because I gave them that power over me. No one else."

Ethan came in to eat and sat down with us. "How did you like Bimbo Slut?" I asked.

"She loves a good hard pounding, and her husband loves watching. He offered to clean off my cock when I finished."

"Did you let him?"

"Still trying to make us have gay sex?"

"Well, I wouldn't call it gay unless you sucked him, but okay."

Sahar said, "Ethan, would you let me fuck your ass with a strap-on?"

"Why would I?"

"What if it's the only way you got to have sex with me was if I fucked your ass with a strap-on first, then I let you fuck me. I'm more into submissive guys because I'm afraid I'd have to kill one of you other alpha mother fuckers if you looked at me wrong, but if I pounded your ass first, I might think you're fucking material. Would you do it?"

Ethan looked at her for awhile. "That's a damned tempting offer."

Sahar started laughing. "He's gay. He might as well let Chaney fuck his ass."

Ethan started to get mad, but then he realized it was Sahar's sense of humor, and she didn't really think he was gay, so he started laughing too.

"Would you fuck me if I let you fuck my ass first?" he asked, "or was it all a big joke?"

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm thinking about it. You know, Beth would be sucking on your cock at the same time, draining your balls so you wouldn't dirty the sheets. Then we'd have to suck you hard again so you could fuck me."

"I'd do it," Thomas said. "Sign me up."

"I really liked the way you were making Hyacinth squeal when you were fucking her. I might take you up on that offer. Of course, we'd have to prepare your ass first with a nice anal plug. You don't want to go right into an ass fucking without a little preparation first. I'd want it to feel good so you came back for more."

"How big for how long?"

"Beth is the expert," Sahar said. "What do you say?"

"Two and a half inch plug for the sex toy we use, for a minimum of twelve hours. If two and a half is too much to start out with, do a two inch plug for twelve hours before that."

"Was your ass prepared before you had anal sex?" Thomas asked me.

"Mistress Layton prepared me before my first anal sex, yes."

Kadina spoke, surprising me and the others. "I was not prepared. The only preparation I got was the first cock that raped my ass, was smaller than all the other cocks which came after." She started to cry, her face in her hands.

Thomas started to put his hand around her and I told him to stay away. "Let Yasmine comfort her. Don't touch her right now. The last thing she needs is a man touching her."

He took several steps back.

Sahar stood up. "Kadina, strip." She looked up from her tear stained hands and said, "Fuck you. Fuck all of you."

"What did you say?" Sahar demanded, crouching, slowly advancing on her with a butter knife in her hand, held low and threatening.

Ethan tried to grab her. I held his hand and shook my head. Kadina stood up and screamed, "Fuck you. Kill me if you want, but fuck you to hell!"

Sahar set the butter knife on the table, leaned forward and kissed Kadina's cheek. "Welcome back to the real world, honey. I think you could have sex again if you wanted to."

Kadina looked at me. "She may be right," I said. "It took me six or seven weeks to tell Sahar to fuck off. She scared hell out of me."

"You mean I'm cured?"

"Not cured. That may take months, even years. You're fucked up in ways you don't even realize you're fucked up in, but you are ready to determine your own future. You'll probably backslide. I don't know how many times I'd backslide. Tomorrow, someone might give you a crappy order you'll start to blindly obey, but the core of you is ready to tell the world to go to hell, so more times than not, you won't obey, and even sometimes when you start, you'll stop yourself, and say, 'Why the fuck did I just do that? That person doesn't have the right to order me to do jack shit.' You'll start deciding for yourself what commands you're willing to obey. I'd say give it a few more days, and we'll test you out some more, but if you remain resistant to stupid orders, you can probably start having sex again, if and when you want it, but you'll ask the person for sex. No one can ask you, because you're still fragile."

"Beth, what happened to you at Mahmoud's," Ethan asked. "Edgar said he doesn't know. Joshua knows but won't say. Sahar knows but won't say. Hannah and Jìngyi won't say what happened to them either. What did they do to you?"

I looked at Sahar. She shrugged her shoulders.

"If I told you, it would make you throw up your lunch," I said. "Here's what I will do. I'll talk to all of the other freed slaves, including Hannah and Jìngyi, because it affects them too. The only differences between our stories, might be the location where they were trained and perhaps a matter of degree. For instance, the virgins didn't have their vaginal virginity taken at the training centers. That was saved for their first owners. They spent two additional weeks at the training center learning to be sexually pleasing to their owners in all other ways other than vaginally, trained for men and women, since they didn't know who would buy them. If they have no objection to your knowing what happened to me because it also hints at what happened to them, I'll meet everyone down in the gym at 0700 tomorrow and spill my guts in excruciating detail. I suggest you don't eat before I tell you. If they don't want their own stories hinted at, I won't say anything."

"Why does it matter to you or them, that we know. Everyone knows it was horrible," Thomas said.

"You said that you'd let Sahar fuck your ass for the chance to fuck her. I know all you guys are jumpy about the thought of getting your ass fucked, but I guess you're willing to consider it in the privacy of your own cabin. Would you want her to fuck you in front of the entire ship?"

Thomas looked at Sahar and she grinned and started thrusting her hips like she was fucking someone. Then he looked at all of the other people in the mess.

"I'm thinking it's a hard no," he said honestly.

"Because if we do it your cabin, no one knows how much, or even if, you enjoyed it. You have the chance to blow off all inquiries about it and tell people it's none of their business, and if they really want to find out what it was like, they can do it themselves. Doing it in front of the crew, makes it more embarrassing for you. It's not like fucking one of the submissives on the helo deck, which is just ordinary fucking to you and nothing to be ashamed about. If you do it in public, everyone is going to look at you differently from now on. Not like they're guessing about it. They'll know about it. 'Oh, that Thomas must be a closet gay because he enjoyed getting fucked in the ass. So what if it was a girl who did it,' or whatever other nonsense you fuckers would think.

"Now, imagine knowing what the worst thing that's ever happened to any of us is. How are you going to look at us from now on? How are you going to interact with us from now on? There are things they've done they probably haven't even told their husbands. Now everyone knows. Will you pity us, will you treat us differently, will you talk to us differently, now that you know? We haven't got a clue. We can talk to each other about it, because it happened to all of us. You can talk to your buddies about combat, because you've all gone through it. You can't talk to those who haven't seen combat the same way. They wouldn't understand. That's what you're asking for."

"I changed my mind," Ethan said. "I don't want to know. I can live with knowing it was God damn awful and leave it like that."

"The rest of you feel the same?" I asked.

Everyone else agreed they would just as soon not know. I was fine with that decision. I could have talked about myself if they truthfully wanted to know, but really, there were some things you should keep secret, even from your family.

"Great. It's not pleasant to talk about. Ethan, we should get going, but I just thought of something. I need to check a bit of data that may be important for a police investigation."

"What police investigation?"

"There was a second slave at the club last night besides Kadina."

"How long?"

"Twenty minutes tops."

"I'll meet you at the top of the gangway."

I ran back to my room and got the survey that raised my suspicions. I looked at it again. Got you, you mother fucker. I took the iPad with me and went to join the others.

******