My Descent into Slavery Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand you're coming to Brianna's tomorrow to get pierced and tattooed," Sam said.

"Yes, Master and Sahar picked out some things together for me. I haven't a clue what I'm getting. I originally got into this thing for a year for my thesis. Since it was only supposed to be for a year, I resisted Master's markings and having my pubes lasered off. I didn't want permanent changes to my body. When Master offered me marriage, I convinced him Miranda was the better choice as his wife for a lot of reasons, but I realized I never wanted to leave him, and then I was captured and fucking Mahmoud pierced me instead of my Master. I got rid of his shit, but if I'm going to permanently remain Master's slave, why not get his markings."

"Mistress Kadina, would you mark your slave?" Angela asked.

"You're only going to be my slave for six months. Why would you want to be marked?" Kadina asked.

Angela knelt before her Mistress. "If it please you, Mistress Kadina, I will freely submit to you for the rest of my life," Angela said. "All that I have is yours."

I thought so. Angela was too much a slave and too much in love to be satisfied with six months.

"What if I can never have sex with you?" Kadina asked.

"Mistress Kadina, I love you, and while I'd dearly love to have sex with you, I trust you enough as my Dominant, that you would find some way to see to my sexual needs, and if all you want of me is a servant, then that is how I'll serve you. I will wash your clothes, clean our house, cook your meals, rub your feet, teach you to read and write English, help you become a citizen; whatever you need or want. I was so upset when I found out what happened to you and the part I played in your misery, I would happily atone for the rest of my life."

"What''s this all about then?" Jerry asked.

"Up until the night before last, Mistress Kadina was an involuntary slave, taken in Algeria at the age of eighteen, and enslaved for four and a half years," I said. "Angela was her owner for the last five and a half months, although she hadn't purchased Kadina, supposedly looking after her second owners 'submissive', while he was out of the country. Kadina was a virgin when she was taken, and since she never voluntarily submitted to anyone, every act of sex she's had as a slave was a rape, without her consent, including during Angela's 'ownership'. Muslim women don't have lesbian sex. It's taboo, or haram, as Muslims call it. When Angela found out she'd been raping an involuntary slave, she agreed to submit to Kadina for a period of six months. Marcia was working on the case. Kadina's case has also led to six other involuntary slaves being discovered in Los Angeles."

"We heard some of that on the radio coming down," Rhonda said. "Anything we can do to help, Kadina, don't hesitate to ask."

"Thank you," Kadina said.

I was happy that even relative strangers seemed ready to help her.

"Aren't you Muslim, Sahar?" Julia asked. "How can you be married to a woman?"

"My slavery left me with very bad feelings about sex in general, and men in particular. I was so violated, I never felt I wanted to have sex again," Sahar said, "and especially not with mother fucking men. If I refused to have sex with men, and couldn't have sex with women, that pretty much meant no sex at all, as Muslims don't believe much in sex toys, either. That is the way it was for me for quite some time. Then Beth was making all the other freed slaves scream in pleasure, and I was curious about sex with her. When I tried it, I figured sex with women was better than no sex at all. I guess I've mostly abandoned the Muslim faith. I've had alcohol, pork, fucked women, fucked outside of marriage, fucked more than one person at a time, killed people. I guess if I'm going to hell, I'm going to hell for all of it. I'm going to live life for myself, not for words in a book. Beth has more love in her little finger than most people have in their entire bodies. If I'm going to believe in anything, I'm going to believe in love."

I hugged her, the bloodthirsty bitch.

Shasta said, "I was having a lot of problems with Scott's and Julia's sexual escapades. I kept thinking of all I'd read in the Bible, all the preachin' I heard growin' up and felt like liking them was kind of like sinning myself. Julia told me that the Bible condoned slavery and concubines and polygamy, all things which had changed over time. That white folks used certain Bible passages regarding slavery to keep black folks enslaved for hundreds of years. I talked to my Momma and she said it was true and showed me the passages so I read them for myself. I'm like you. If the Bible ain't all the Divine Word of God, and maybe it ain't, if so much changed to suit folks over time, I was going to believe in love over words too. Ain't no more lovin' folks than this bunch here. Everyone be helpin' people all the time. I never knew people who don't know me, want to help me, help my son, help me make a life for myself. Cause if the Bible believe slavery okay, then maybe people fucked it up, cause slavery ain't never okay, and damn the folks who took you, girl, and fucked you up."

Shasta then hugged Kadina, surprising her, although as a former slave, she didn't flinch as much as she might have.

"Please, Mistress Kadina," Angela said again, "please mark your slave."

"I'll think about it," Kadina said.

Kadina was getting a lot thrown at her, but personally, I liked what she was getting. We might not know everything, but our hearts were in the right place.

******

We had a buffet style meal prepared by Chantelle, with the help of Bill's slaves. They'd been working all day apparently. The food was top notch. We ate sitting around on the patio, as they didn't have a table large enough to seat everyone.

After everyone had food on their plates, Bill said, "I'd like to go around to have everyone tell just one thing that most people wouldn't know about you. I'll start. I have an older, gay married sister, who lives in Madison, Wisconsin. She doesn't like the limelight, which is why she lives in Wisconsin."

"I knew that," Delphine said.

"It only has to be something most people wouldn't know, not everyone. Evelyn, why don't you go next."

"Even my husband doesn't know this," Evelyn said. "I'm now pregnant with our second child, his third."

Both Bill and Regina started laughing and hugging her. They got a slew of congratulations.

Hmm, interesting. What might one learn about some of the people here? Of course, I knew next to nothing about the Fresno folks, everything would be new to me. I barely knew Kadina and Angela. I didn't know anything at all about Sahar, pre-slavery. Very little about Master as well, except what he'd told me about how he became a Dominant and that he had parents who were in Israel. So as the various people spoke, I learned various tidbits. I learned that Brianna had been submissive to a man when she was younger, so theoretically, she should test out as a switch if she took my survey.

I learned that Sam had a British Airways flight attendant offer to have a threesome with him and another buddy in his unit, but he refused because he was married to his first wife, (Marcia was his second) and believed in fidelity in marriage, then learned a few days later that wife had been fucking around on him. I learned Chantelle had a boyfriend in a local band when she lived at home, and then she caught him with a groupie, and he'd been the last man she'd been with until she met Sam while a submissive to Brianna. Delphine's I already knew, she'd been an au pair to the Thornhill's first child.

Some of the things I learned were sad like Shasta's first sexual experience was her gang rape where she got pregnant, some odd, Belle had been afraid of clowns when she younger, some funny, in that her new wife, Francesca, had wanted to be a clown when she was younger.

I announced that the only two people I could have sex with now, were my Master and my wife, unless Sahar gave me permission to have sex with them. Anyone else, and I'd become sick to my stomach.

"You weren't like that in Hawaii," Sam said. "You were having sex with anyone. It was a regular parade into your bedroom."

"I'd been more sexually active since I was captured, and to ensure it didn't get out of control, I was hypnotized on our way back to the States by Dr. Sadiq to become ill if I thought about sex with anyone but those two people. We've done the same for our married slaves, to keep them from infidelity to their spouses. If we plan on having sex tonight, which I sincerely hope is on the agenda, Sahar will have to give me permission to fuck someone, or you're shit out of luck. She holds the key to my cunt now."

Sahar stood up and did a little rain dance, mimicking locking or unlocking a lock, to quite a few laughs.

Master's tidbit was that while in college, he'd been engaged to a Muslim girl for all of two days. Not even Bill knew that one, although he'd known they had seen each other socially.

"What happened?" I asked. "Why only two days and why didn't you marry her? Was it your parents?"

"Hers. When they found out she was engaged to a Jewish boy, they sent her back to Lebanon, where she was from. There was not a lot of love lost between Jewish and Muslims, still isn't, really. I never even got to say goodbye to her, she was gone so fast."

"Do you know what happened to her?"

"Her sister, who was more open minded about me than her parents, sent me a letter a year later saying she was married to a Lebanese Muslim in Beirut, and was having a baby."

"I always wondered why you stopped seeing her," Bill said.

"Now you know," Master replied.

That explained a lot about Master. He had always been open minded about different cultures and races. It even extended back to his youth.

Sahar's, thankfully, wasn't about her slavery. Very few people knew and most didn't need to know. "I wanted to be an artist when I was a teenager," Sahar said. "My parents thought it was a waste of my time, since I was supposed to be getting married and have children. A year later, I was a slave."

"Why don't you do it now? The world's your oyster. You can do anything you want."

"I'm a killer now. I only paint in blood."

"You don't have to," I said. "Seriously, before we leave LA, I'm going to get you art supplies. I'll even pose nude for you."

"You'll pose nude for anyone," Sahar laughed. "It would be odd if you didn't pose nude." Too true.

"How many people have you killed?" Rhonda asked.

"Over thirty," Sahar said, "none of them in the US for you police officers. I don't know the full number because other guys were shooting them too."

"Were they all when you rescued Beth?" Marcia asked.

"Most, but not all. We ran into some rapists/slavers in The Bahamas where Beth was learning to be human again. I killed eleven there, not all of them quickly. The ones who'd been warned to stay away; they died screaming. I'm not a pleasant person to be around if you threaten my sweetie."

Master put his hand on her shoulder and I leaned over and kissed her.

Kadina's was another surprise. "I think I'm in love with my slave, and I don't know what to do about that."

Oh how Angela's eyes lit up when she said that. She didn't speak though. She lowered her head and smiled, as she realized there might be a chance for her.

"I know what I'd do," Sahar said. "I'd fuck the bitch," which got quite a few laughs.

******

After we'd eaten, William announced that the slaves all needed to strip, so I lost my clothes. Those who hadn't seen us all naked before were eying all the new meat, as Master liked to say. The plans for the evening were announced, which would occur in two stages. All of the submissives were to be hung up from various strategic bondage spots built into Bill's house.

From now until 10:30, we'd be displayed and available for inspection and fondling. A Dominant could come by and release one or more of us for sex, pretty much any kind of sex the Dominant wanted. The exceptions were Rhonda, who didn't have to have vaginal or anal sex with any males unless it was with her permission (cunt worthy, she called it, which Sahar liked), and Angelique, who didn't have any kind of sex with a male with the exception of Master, and usually, only with her Mistress there. Shasta didn't have a female slave, so Rhonda was being considered as her slave for the night, so she could participate. Marnie wasn't included, because her Dominant wasn't present.

I asked that I be displayed someplace where Sahar could be comfortable, as she'd need to stay with me to grant me permission to fuck any Dominant interested, and that Kadina and Angela could remain in the same room so I could keep an eye on both of them. I said that if Sahar was interested, she might have sex with whoever had sex with me, but it was her choice. Sahar was more inclined to enjoy submissives than Dominants, but she was learning to expand her horizons slowly but surely, as she was married to a randy slut.

William said he'd put me in the library, and there were several comfortable chairs there, and both Kadina and Angela could join me there.

"Does anyone have an objection to my fucking Richard," Sahar asked.

"Richard is a free agent, as are you apparently, so you can both do what you want," Bill said.

"Good. He's the first guy I had sex with after I was freed, and I enjoyed him a lot."

The second part of the evening would be a sort of pot luck, where I didn't know who I'd be fucking. All of the submissive's collars would be placed in a large bowl. The Dominant's taken in order of random drawing, would draw a collar out of the bowl, and whichever slave belonged to that collar would spend the night with that Dominant drawing her collar. Since there were more submissives than Dominants, when every Dominant got one, they'd continue pulling collars out of the bowl until all of the collars were gone. Kind of like a key party, but for D/s people. William said additional rules would be explained at the time of the drawing.

Both Angela and I were strung up in the library, along with Julia's submissive, Rhonda, temporarily Shasta's, in there. Sahar and Kadina both had seats and Richard started licking Sahar's cunt. I was only in there for five minutes before Brianna was there with Monique, releasing me.

"I want to see who's the best," Brianna said. "Beth, you start. The loser gets five stiff swats to her ass."

"Yes, Mistress."

Before I started, Hannah had released Rhonda, and had her on her knees licking her pussy. From the sounds Hannah made, Rhonda was pretty damn good. As a lesbian slave slut, I would hope she was good.

Sahar gave me permission to enjoy sex with her, and twenty minutes later I made Brianna scream. "Oh, fuck! You delicious little cunt licker. Monique, you've got your work cut out for you. That was primo."

"I told you," Sahar said, moaning herself as Richard continued to pleasure her. I recognized his technique as well.

I waited on my knees for Monique to do her best. I could see she had skills. I'd have been enjoying that dainty tongue swirling through my twat. Brianna orgasmed, also a scream, though not quite as loud.

"Fuck, I'd have never believed it. Monique, over my knees."

Sahar laughed. She was currently riding Richard. "No one licks cunt like my sweetie. Can you see how she managed to tame me a little?"

Brianna gave her wife five stiff swats for finishing in second place.

"Can she suck cock as well as she licks cunt?" Jerry asked Sahar.

"Fuck, yes." Bouncing up and down on Richard's rigid cock.

Jerry was naked and his cock was half rampant. A nice one, longer and thicker than Master's. It was wet and slimed with cunt juice. He'd already fucked at least one other person tonight. I'd have to work a little to get him all the way down.

Kadina looked a little apprehensive, seeing him naked. This might be the first time she's been exposed to a naked male Dominant since she was freed.

"Kadina, you'll never again need to have sex with someone you don't want to," I said. "He's not here for you. You're not a submissive. Take three or four deep breaths and enjoy the show."

She did and gradually calmed down.

"Do you want this slow or fast, Master Jerry?"

"Slow."

I got permission to enjoy myself with him from Sahar. I gave him slow; thirty minutes of righteous torment before he exploded into my mouth with a moose-like bellow.

"Damn! You're a freak of nature," he said.

"So are your balls, sir. I didn't think a second load could be so huge."

Jerry laughed. "It wasn't a second load. I didn't cum in Dawn, just hit her up a couple orgasms. You got the first load, and I'm surprised you got me to last a half hour."

Since I was taking so long in giving out orgasms, I only got fucked three more times, but by a total of six people. One of them was a double penetration by Sam and Bill, cunt and ass. Then, Julia and I did a sixty-nine while her husband, Scott, deposited a load in my pussy, which she graciously cleaned up for me, including the previous loads by the other two. I also had sex with Björn, who I hadn't fucked in awhile.

Richard had cleaned up after himself with Sahar, then said he should look for his wife because she wasn't getting any unless it was from him. Sahar just sat holding hands with Kadina watching the three of us get fucked. After Rhonda sucked off Chen, with his slave, Janet, licking her pussy. Mistress Dark, Master and Lynn all had a go at her individually, oral sex only. Master also gave Angela a good forty-five minute shafting which Angela seemed to love. Master asked Kadina if she was doing okay before he left. She nodded and then he squeezed Sahar's shoulder with a smile. I was sandwiched between Bill and Sam at the time.

After Monique, Brianna tried out Angela. As she was getting licked, Brianna asked, "Did you train this one?"

My mouth was empty at the time. "Yes, Mistress. She got a lesson last night."

"I recognized the technique. She doesn't quite have it down as well as you, but she's good."

Angela also got fucked by Dan, Lynn (with a strap-on) and Mistress Dark, (strictly oral). Mistress Dark also praised Angela's skills. Apparently, I'd done a very good job with the little slut.

******

At 10:10, the slaves were all released, and everyone took a quick shower to clean up for the next event. After our Dominants collected our collars and put them in a large bowl. It felt odd to be without my collar. I'd gotten used to it again since Master re-collared me. William announced the rules.

"Kadina, may I still assume that you're not ready for sex?"

"That is true."

"Then we have 27 slaves, and twelve Dominants have drawn a name order and Jerry, Sam and Shasta will each get one additional slave as they are the first three drawing collars. If you're a male Dominant and happen to draw Angelique's name, you my return her collar to the bowl, or make an exchange with a female Domme. Rhonda will suck cocks of any male, but doesn't engage in anal or regular sex unless she finds a male cunt worthy. If you're a male and want more than a blow job from her, you may exchange with someone else, or put her collar back in the bowl. Any slave may be punished, by hand only, a maximum of five swats per punishment, with at least a half hour between spankings, for cumming without permission. The slaves will remain with their drawn Dominant all night long, until 7AM tomorrow morning, when they'll be allowed to shower and eat breakfast.

"Since Kadina is a new Dominant, and her only exposure to activities such as ours, has only been as a real slave, and not a submissive, if you draw Angela, she will go with her slave to observe your interactions with her. She's in a learning process. You cannot ask her for sex. Her recovery is still considered too fragile to ask her. If she changes her mind about having sex, she may ask you. If you're male, allow her to direct your activity. Don't toss her on the bed and have your way with her. Go as slowly and carefully as she needs you to go. If you think that would be a problem for you, you may also exchange Angela for another slave. Both Beth and Joshua are used to the special needs of freed slaves, so an exchange to Joshua or whoever has Beth might be good.