My Descent into Slavery Ch. 18

Story Info
A D/s party at the Thornhill's, Beth is marked.
20.9k words
4.88
6.7k
2

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, Beth and company attend a Bondage/submission party at William Thornhill's residence. Then Yasmine, Angela and Beth go to Brianna's and get marked by their Dominants. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, group, public and multiple partner sex. There is no COVID, nor STD's in my fantasy world. A nice round of applause to JohnnyGalt for picking up most of my mistakes. Any which slip through, are my responsibility.

My Descent into Slavery, Ch 18

Beth is Marked

We used two stretch limos to go to William Thornhill's. I rode with Master, Francesca, Belle, and Sahar, Kadina and Angela. The second one had Hannah and Angelique and Delphine, Björn and Yasmine, Lynn and Sherry. No male slaves and no bodyguards unless you counted my honey. We were momentarily dressed, but in some of the sluttiest clothes I owned. I was dripping wet and squirming in anticipation. Master had promised me a good fucking before I was pierced and tattooed tomorrow, and he'd been fucking Francesca and Belle most of the last day, because they were leaving tomorrow. I was sitting between my Master on my left, and my wife on my right.

Sahar, of course, noticed my arousal, probably smelling it, and shoved a couple of fingers up my cunt, making me cum without permission, and then announcing to the car what a slut I was, before kissing me. Rather than waiting until we arrived, Master pulled me over his lap and spanked my ass, right then and there. Before he was finished, Angela was squirming herself. She'd had no business pretending to be a Dominant.

We hadn't eaten supper first as Master said they'd be serving food there, and I was hungry, and for more than food. It had been a couple days since I'd had a cock in me.

Bill's house was fabulous. His guest house was bigger than any of the houses I'd grown up in. He had a massive patio out back with a swimming pool between the two houses, and a tennis court farther away, like the third point of a triangle with house and guest house. It paid to have money.

Bill had met all of us before except Kadina and Angela, who Master introduced, though not who they were or why they were there. Perhaps it had been discussed earlier. Regina showed signs of a baby bump. I greeted them all warmly.

Richard and Marnie were there, Marnie roughly halfway through her pregnancy. She wore signs of her submission, a collar and anklet visible in her clothes. Richard no longer wore any. They'd missed our wedding, and other than knowing Marnie was pregnant, apparently from her black Master, I didn't know anything about them any longer, but what Lynn had told me, which was little enough.

Sahar greeted Richard fondly and Richard reminded Marnie that he was the first male Sahar had sex with after she was freed.

"Oh, yes, the one who wasn't on birth control at the time. I know I saw you in Oslo, Sahar, but I never really got a chance to get to know you. Bill said your wedding was lovely. I'm so happy that you've found some happiness."

She didn't sound like she harbored resentment. Why hadn't she let her husband father her child? And if Richard no longer had a Master, who was Marnie's? Had she found another one. She still had the Queen of Spades insignia on her anklet.

"Who's your Master?" I asked.

"It's still Andre," she said.

"Are you still in contact with him? I thought he boogied."

"No. Not since Richard returned, but I gave my submission to him and I haven't withdrawn it, no matter if he's accepting it or not."

"Is he going to take responsibility for the baby?"

"Apparently not," Richard said, "although we've seen him hanging out in Central Park close to our residence."

"Have you accepted you're going to have a biracial child, Richard?"

"There's a chance he's white," Marnie said. "I fucked other men while I was fertile, including Master Bill," Marnie said.

"A five percent chance, maybe," Richard said, "but yeah, I've accepted it. I still love Marnie, as much as I wanted to hate her, I couldn't."

"Besides," Marnie laughed, "he's still fucking four other women himself on a regular basis. At least one of them wants to breed with him herself when she's ready for children."

"Well," Sahar said, "he is a terrific fucker. If it had been anyone else, I still might not be fucking men."

"Amen," Marnie said. "We both learned a lot from you, Beth. I love fucking my husband."

Richard didn't look sad, so maybe he had accepted his fate. Other men raised a child not their own, including Henry and James. It must be strange raising one with a wife who got pregnant with another man while you were married.

Bill brought us round introducing us to some of his other guests. I met Brianna Worth of Brianna's Baubles, her wife, Monique, and five other submissives of hers, Adele, Cindy, Zoe, Dawn and Lucia. Lucia, why did I know that name?

"Excuse me, Lucia, were you the woman who killed a man to protect a pregnant friend?" I asked. "I think Bill mentioned you, or perhaps it was Sam."

"That's me," she said, "though it's sad that's what I'm remembered for."

"Not to me," Sahar said. "Sounds like the fucker got what he deserved, threatening a pregnant woman. I'd like you to meet my new friend, Kadina Safoud. She was just freed from slavery a couple days ago, and I've been teaching her some self defense, but if she decides to stay in LA, someone else will have to keep training with her, and someone who isn't afraid a kill a nasty bastard sounds like the perfect trainer."

"Yes, it's all been in the news," Brianna said. "I'm so sorry, dear. To think that anyone would keep a real slave these days is barbaric. Marcia has been telling us all about it. They've freed six other slaves so far, and the number keeps rising. Apparently, a lot of those miscreants hung around each other all the time, so they all know each other. Now they're ratting each other out to get a lighter sentence. And who is this delicious slave?"

"My former owner, the third one," Kadina said. "She's agreed to be my submissive for six months to make up for her ownership of me."

They all registered some surprise at that.

"Kadina has never been, nor would she ever be a submissive." I said. "She hasn't got a submissive bone in her body. Her former owner, on the other hand, is so submissive, she eagerly embraced her role as a submissive slut."

"Is she any good, Mistress?" Cindy asked.

"I don't know," Kadina said. "I haven't decided if I can have sex with a woman yet. Lesbian sex is a sin for Muslims. While it was forced on me as a slave, I'm not yet willing to test Allah's indulgence voluntarily. For now, she only fucks others because she is a slut."

"And both Chantelle and Marcia have raved about your cunt licking abilities, Beth," Brianna said. "My wife, Monique, has always been the best I've ever had. I'd love to make a comparison."

"My wife is definitely the best. Best cock sucker too, from what the men tell me," Sahar said.

I laughed. "My wife is so proud of my accomplishments, tawdry though they be. It's kind of like Lucia. I'm not sure great oral sex is something to hang up on my wall when I open an office."

"It won't be just for that," Zoe said. "Apparently, the survey you developed helped identify that slave Marcia saved. Perhaps you should get a Nobel Prize for that accomplishment."

"Since you can't get a Nobel Prize for sex, I suppose I should shoot for that," I laughed.

Sam, Marcia and Chantelle came over to our group. Marcia had on a collar, proudly proclaiming she was a slave. Angela was flabbergasted.

Brianna introduced us to each other for those who didn't know.

"You're a submissive?" Angela gawped.

"Only to my husband, and only on my days off," Marcia said. "How do you think I knew what questions to ask you. I knew you were coming and thought I might need to pass on the festivities if you were going to be arrested. Fortunately, the prosecutor seemed to agree with Beth that you were harmless. Hello, Mistress Kadina, how do you like being a Dominant so far. Have you fucked your bitch yet?"

"Not yet," she said, "it's a religious thing."

"Have you had any sex since you were freed?"

"Not yet. Also a religious thing, plus, being raped for four and a half years isn't conducive to enjoying sex. I'm still processing my new life."

"I understand. Best of luck on your new life."

"Thank you, Detective."

Sam said, "We'd like to introduce you to some other friends of ours, our Fresno friends. Please come with me."

We followed him to a rather large group of people who all seemed to know each other.

"I'd like to introduce you to Scott Rivers and his wife, Julia, their mutual paramour, Lisa McManus, Julia's submissive, Rhonda Meadows, a police officer like my wife, and Becky Stephens, Scott's other submissive. All three white girls have had children with Scott, who also fathered Lucia's baby. Scott is a general housing contractor and he built this house with some interesting features, which you'll see later. Lisa and Julia have their own bondage furniture business, with several employees. Top notch quality, and you should look at their beds. They look like regular beds, but have bondage equipment built in. A little pricey, but no more so than other bondage furniture and it doesn't look like it, which most do, if you need to keep that kind of thing secret. Bill's got two of their beds, Brianna and I have one each. The Alaskan King is especially spacious."

Like the one in Master's cabin, but that one looked like bondage furniture.

"Let's see, we've got Scott's father, Dan, and his wife and submissive, Sandy. Scott's business partner, Jerry, and his slut slave wife, Reneé, Chen Wang and his wife/slave Janet. Shasta Williams, in charge of the manufacturing end of the furniture business. In fact, Reneé and Janet also work for the furniture business. Mistress Dark, Michelle Ombre, with her two tasty sluts, Rose and Penelope, more commonly known as Slut. Michelle has her own Dominatrix business, training submissives and Dominants."

"Since they're from Fresno, how did you all meet with one another?" I asked. "That's a long way from LA."

Scott laughed. "It's complicated. I dated Zoe in college before she fully discovered she was a lesbian. As she's a lawyer, she'd helped me incorporate my business, so we had a toehold in LA. Then my wife, who loved reading slavery and reverse harem novels, was offered a chance to submit to me for three weeks to see if slavery was anything like her books. Mistress Dark trained me as a Dominant, and both Julia and Lisa as submissives, so we wouldn't muck things up too much."

"Sound familiar, Angela?" I said. "Angela got acquainted with submissive sex through an erotic literature website, and became interested in Dominance and submission, although she was attracted to Mistresses, not Masters. Go on."

"As part of her three week slavery, Julia was made to serve at a poker game, which included several of the guys, and her best friend, Lisa, our next door neighbor. After seeing how much fun Julia was having, Lisa wanted to join in, and she asked Julia if she could submit to me as well. Long story short, the girls didn't want the fun to end when the three weeks were up. I was a reluctant Master, simply because I allowed Julia to fully explore her sexual fantasies, which had involved the reverse harem novels, so I let her have sex with other men, so I was pretty much ready to call it quits.

"When we delivered an Alaskan King bed to Brianna, Brianna and Sam convinced me I was a fool for letting two delicious sluts like them go. They said it wasn't necessary to let them fuck other men if I didn't want to. That I was the Master, and it was my decision who they fucked.

"We decided at that time to make our arrangement permanent, with other men being off the menu. Since ours was a true polyamorous relationship, and not strictly a Dominant/submissive one, we wanted Lisa to have all the protections normally accorded in a marriage. Zoe prepared a contract specifying her rights and our responsibilities to her. Then Zoe also did the legal paperwork for their business. That was the start of everything of how close we became. Zoe's legal help, and Sam and Brianna changing my mind about giving my slaves up."

"But it didn't end there," Julia said. "We'd have been close anyway if that was all of it, but Lucia was having trouble conceiving as a result of her gang rape. She wanted to attend a clinic in Fresno where my gynecologist was apparently doing wonderful things with difficult cases. Master told me about her difficulties and I convinced Dr. Sturgis to see her."

"I was planning on bringing Lucia up for her appointment," Scott said, "when Julia and Lisa were raped by Lisa's ex-husband, the idiot who divorced her in the first place. Since Lucia was staying with us for her doctor's visits, and she'd been learning self defense from Marcia and Chantelle, she took a lead role in protecting the two of them. She was amazing. She saved Julia's and our sons life, and now we have another link between Fresno and LA, not to mention she had my child because I was lucky enough to accidentally get her pregnant."

"I was the lead officer when their house got shot up," Rhonda said. "I had the hots for Lucia, and was hoping to date her, but found out she can't be a romantic interest because she's in submission to Brianna. I did get to fuck her a lot while she was in Fresno because we were the only two dedicated lesbians in the group. But Julia accidentally discovered I'm a submissive, and ended up as my Domina.

"Lucia was telling us her story of why she couldn't have children, how she got gang raped by these soldiers," Julia said. "Shasta started crying, and I'd never seen Shasta cry. She's as tough as old shoe leather, and the last one you could imagine to be bawling about anything. I took Shasta aside to find out why, and she told me what happened to her, and it was just like Lucia's horrid story, so now there's this emotional connection between LA and Fresno, we both have friends who were hurt the same way.

"Julia had the idea that we should help pay for cosmetic surgery to repair the scars Shasta got in the car accident when she was run off the road," Scott said. "I was working on Bill's house in LA and Julia usually arranged for me to have sex with one of Brianna's slaves who still like a bit of cock. She texted me what she wanted to do and Zoe saw the text, and lets Brianna and all her sister slaves know what we were trying to do. Because of Lucia's own troubles, every one of them volunteered to help her out. You really have to keep friends like that, you know.

"Better yet," Julia said, "Brianna told Bill, and he came to our Christmas party, where he told Shasta he's going to pay for all of her medical bills, hired Master to build this house, and to build another house in Fresno for Shasta and her family to get them out of the slums where she was still lived amongst her rapists. So now we have another tie with the wonderful people who live here.

"Not to mention, that Jerry and Chen worked on this house as well and got to know Bill as a result," Scott said. "He played poker with us where he met rich bitch Regina, who started playing with us when naked slaves started licking pussy under the table. Regina brutally ass fucked Shasta when she wanted to see what being sold might be like. That pissed Bill off, and he bet Regina a week of slavery against a lot of money on one hand of poker. Regina lost and served Bill for a week. Turned out Regina needed a little taming and Bill was just the man to it. His tactics brought out the best in her and she became a damned nice person in the process, and eventually asked to submit full time. Now another Fresno character is part of Bill's family."

"I guess the last link was formed when Bill became a partner in our business, and is currently helping us build a new home/work space. It's nearly done. I would have to say that Bill is a prince of a fellow, and recognized a damn profitable enterprise," Lisa said. "Our business was growing so much we couldn't keep up with all the orders, not to mention, Scott adding four other slaves and three kids to the household, made our old house kind of cramped. When you think of all the help we've gotten, and were part of for others, and all the ties that have formed, it's not really much of a surprise that we're all close."

"After all that drama I had at the beginning of Julia's slavery, and deciding I couldn't let either of them fuck other men," Scott said. "I still felt like shit about it. They were constantly arranging for me to have sex with other people so I wasn't lonely without them in LA, and I was so fucking miserly about who they were with.

"We found out that Dad and Mom had a D/s relationship on a part time basis when I was growing up. They kept it secret from us. After Julia's submission started, it reignited their own D/s lifestyle again. Dad started letting Mom have sex with the poker guys on occasion and I asked him how he could do it without going nuts like I did. He told me that he'd been married long enough to know that Mom was never going to leave him, which is, I guess, the primary fear couples have when dealing with extramarital sex. You're afraid that they'll suddenly find they love someone more than you and you'll be out in the cold without the one you love.

"I realized that our bonds together as a family, a throuple, were as good as my Dad's with Mom. If they were willing to let me fuck all of these different women without a word in protest, I was frightened for no reason. We held a big bonding ceremony at Brianna's last year in May. During that ceremony, I let all of the guests run a train on Julia and Lisa, and let all of the women fuck Rhonda, to let go of my fears. To finally give them the freedom they gave me.

"I think when I realized I was clinging too tightly to my slaves, Bill and Sam realized they were holding awfully tight to their own based on the same fears, Sam's first marriage and Evelyn's infidelity. But their spouses weren't the same women as Sam's first wife and Evelyn pre-slavery. We all kind of loosened up a little and have enjoyed each other's slaves on a fairly regular basis. I think that's the capstone to our friendship. I mean, none of us have open marriages in the normal sense of the word, but we're not as afraid as we were before. We know that our submissives are obedient, loving, women who won't suddenly want something different than what we're offering them. We trust each other to take care of our girls, to treat them as we want them treated, knowing we all have each other's best interests at heart, even though Sam and I played some nasty tricks on each other."

"Julia and Lisa, why were you so willing to let Scott fuck other women when he didn't let you fuck other men?" I asked.

"Because he's our Master," Julia said. "I felt it was my duty as his slave to provide for him in every conceivable way. If I couldn't have sex with him, someone should, to see to his sexual needs. I got to have sex with other women. It's not like I was doing without sex. I suppose if Master liked men, I wouldn't have had a problem with that either. But he doesn't, so he needed women. I was happy with men or women. I got women and I was fine with it. I still love fucking my Master more than anyone else. He feels like my true Master, the one I was meant to submit to, and no one could ever replace him. But I also love my sister slaves, and I love our three children. They're as important to me as Master is. It seems as if the more people I love, the more love I have to give. I'm not dividing my heart into smaller and smaller pieces if I love someone else. My heart is growing to take them all in equally."

"That's a very good description of the way I feel," I said. "I didn't have particularly close friendships growing up or in college, but when I became a submissive, and started serving others, first Mistress Layton and her two slaves became my friends, then I got Master, then his wife, then two other sister slaves, then my own wife. They're not getting bits and pieces of me, except my time. I only have so much of that, but as for affection and love, they each get all of me. At the moment I'm with them, they're the most important person in my life, and collectively, I can't do without any of them. Hell, I love Master's entire crew and all of the slaves we've freed. The closest relationships of my life since my parents and Aunt Helen died, are all of them. Everyone who came to save me, who fought for me, struggled for me, sweated for me." I put my arm around Sahar. "I love them all so dearly." Sahar smiled at me.