My Descent into Slavery Ch. 19

Story Info
Mark Spagnoli meets an angry former slave.
20.8k words
4.87
5.2k
3

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter doesn't contain as much sex as most chapters do, for reasons which become obvious. It does have oral, anal, lesbian and normal sex, some bondage and spanking. COVID and STD's don't exist in this particular fantasy world. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. While it may appear so from the ending, this is not the final chapter of Beth's story, though it is approaching.

My Descent into Slavery, Ch 19

A Side Trip

My sleep was interrupted several times during the night, to put the cream on my piercings and tattoo. I'd gone through the same drill after my surgery, so it wasn't an issue, Sahar happy to do it. I sucked off Master and licked my sweetie to a couple orgasms before breakfast. She used the glass phallus to get me off as a form of pain relief, in addition to the cream.

We weighed anchor after breakfast heading to San Diego, and we'd be there in roughly seven hours, in no particular hurry since Master had no meeting until tomorrow. I told Master that Angela had volunteered to be a surrogate for the slaves to essentially punish their previous owners.

"Will it be safe?"

"We discussed it at the last group. A lot of the slaves were thinking cane, whip or stingray barb to begin with, but they all pretty much agreed that we wouldn't break skin. Sahar will be there to ensure things don't get out of hand. Kadina has picked out the place in the playroom where she wishes to do it, but you've never used it on me, so I wished to see how it was used beforehand."

"Show me."

We went into the playroom and showed him the wall mount Kadina had shown me. Sahar trailed, interested.

"Interesting choice," Master said. "Someone must have used it on her as it's not immediately obvious how it's used."

"How is it used, and why haven't you used it on me, Master?"

"I liked my punishments and fuckings to be conducted in public, and I don't have a mobile version of this. It has to be used with suspension cuffs."

"Show me, sir, so I can ensure Kadina uses it correctly."

Master put suspension cuffs on my wrists and ankles, then attached the wrist cuffs to the two hooks in the wall, which were a little more than two shoulder widths apart. He then lifted my ankles up, fastening the ankle cuffs to the same hooks, which meant my ankles were above my head and two shoulder widths apart, my pussy and ass exposed, hanging like a slab of meat. The only parts of me touching the wall were my arms and the top of my back and head. It would be a good punishment position with the backs of my thighs, buttocks and pussy all exposed and open. Even the soles of my feet could be switched.

Sahar took a look at me and said, "The only reason I'd ever consider Dominating you is to put you in positions like this. That is so fucking sexy, I want to eat you. Too bad your cunt if off limits."

"And I want to fuck her," Master said. "Cunt or ass, both are available. I'd never stopped to consider this position before. Expect that when I meet back with you in Peru, I will hang you here and fuck you."

"I'm getting her toy. I am going to fuck her," Sahar said. "This is too good to pass up."

She ran off. Master ran his hand up and down my wide spread thighs. Just being hung there had caused my pussy to juice, I was dripping by the time Sahar got back.

"What a slut," she said, laughing.

Sahar inserted the glass dildo up my soggy snatch and started fucking me with it. Master started pinching and tweaking my nipples. They were essentially double teaming me and I went into sensory overload, cumming, none of it with Master's permission. That presented no problem at all. He found something he could paddle my heinie with, while leaving my piercings protected and punished me for my brazen sluttiness, which only increased my feelings of submission. I enjoyed myself a lot.

"I wouldn't hang Angela here until she's done healing," Master said. "If a bunch of freed slaves who've never done this before started whacking on whatever is exposed, some unintentional damage would be done."

I had to agree with his assessment. Master had assiduously avoided striking me anywhere he shouldn't. It also reminded me I hadn't seen the markings the other slaves had received. I was holding group this afternoon, and perhaps I could inveigle them into showing me.

They released me and Sahar took me down to the gym, to at least walk, and or run, whatever I could tolerate. The piercing in my clitoral hood did keep me aroused, as it rubbed against my clitoris with any movement. Sahar worked with Kadina some more, teaching her to be more deadly. After a workout and shower, I downloaded the results of the surveys done at Bill's and Brianna's, while I made Sahar take out some of her art supplies and start sketching.

Not surprisingly, Julia and Brianna were switches, Brianna the more dominant switch of the two. More surprising, Michelle Ombre, Mistress Dark was also a switch on the Dominant side. I could tell from the numbers of people they regularly Dominated. Julia had one slave, Mistress Dark two, and Brianna two dozen. If you know the people who take it, it's not totally anonymous.

******

Angela didn't attend group with Kadina today. She wasn't really an ex-slave, and being a submissive doesn't really require treatment. Yasmine showed me the tattoo, she'd gotten from Björn. There were three Norse runes on her pubic mound. One stood for fertility, since she was trying to get pregnant. It was centered over her cleft. To the right of it (left as viewed by me) was the rune for protection, and on the left, the side of her heart, was the rune for love. Björn had gotten the love and protection runes himself, protection on his right arm, love on his left, to match hers, signifying she was under his protection and beloved by him. She said that Björn would give her a nice floral design on her back after she had it repaired. Her nipples and labia were pierced, simple captive hoops in her nipples, but with what looked like a diamond in the center inserted in each captive bead.

"Is that diamonds?" I asked.

"Yes, like a wedding ring for a slave," Yasmine proclaimed.

The women all admired them. I don't care where women came from, they liked jewelry, and sparkling was never bad. Her labial piercing was a small hoop through the flesh, with a flower shaped medallion hanging from it. All it said was "Beloved by Björn".

"Is that a Jasmine flower?" Sahar asked.

"Yes to match my name," she said happily.

I showed everyone the tattoo I'd received, and told them Sahar had designed it. They appreciated the symbolism as much as I did. I told them the jewelry was place holders for what Master intended for me to wear after I healed.

I didn't see Angela's tattoo, because she wasn't present, but Kadina indicated it was the Arabic words for love slave. She said she had been pierced in the nipples and labia as well, though not what they were.

"You'll see them," she said. "She will always be naked."

We spent a good part of the group talking about Kadina's feelings for Angela and what she should do about it, considering lesbian love was forbidden in the Muslim faith. It was pertinent because Kadina had announced her love at Bill's, finally admitting she was in love with her slave. All of the former slaves were Muslim except for Fatima, Hannah, Jìngyi and myself. The four non-Muslims were letting the Muslim women hash it out, because it was a question of faith, and obedience to Allah's will. Sahar had been somewhat silent as well, for the simple reason she'd mostly abandoned the faith, but didn't want her own agnosticism to influence the others religious beliefs.

"What do you think, Sahar?" Kadina asked.

"You know what I think," Sahar replied. "I'm married to a woman. I don't know if that means I'm going to hell or not, but I would rather live a life with love in it, than one without. If I burn for my sins, so be it."

"Love is fleeting. Life is fleeting. What is one lifetime of love against an eternity in hell?" Kadina asked.

"I spent four years in hell when I was alive. It was an eternity. If Allah would seek to make it worse than I've already lived, I cannot comprehend what hell is. You spent four years getting your back beaten bloody. You were raped repeatedly. How much worse can hell be? I feel I've served my time in hell, and it's time I got something back from Allah. I did get something back from him. I got the love of a woman I love more than life itself. I was dead inside. I hoped for one tiny petal of love, one spark of emotion, one drop of hope. I hoped she might love me as much as the dust on her shoe. Instead, I've received a lifetime of joy and happiness from someone put in my life to change it. To give me that, then tell me I can't have it is cruel beyond measure. If that is what Allah expects of me, I reject Him.

"But I don't believe He does. I believe Allah filled my heart with love for this other woman, my Beth, that he filled her heart with love for me. It was his gift to me for what I suffered. If it is a gift from Allah, then I don't want to reject it because of the words written by men in dusty old books. I choose to accept this gift of love and let it bring me joy, and grace, and love, and even forgiveness. I'm learning to forgive myself and forgive others. When I was freed, I hated everyone, including myself. This gift I've been given, has changed my life, has given me my life back. As far as I'm concerned, that can't be a sin."

I started crying. It was so beautifully expressed. I felt that I was blessed. I wanted to fuck her so bad. Why did I have to be marked now? As if I wouldn't want to fuck her any other time I had it done. Half of the group hugged me, and half of them hugged Sahar. Then, I crashed into her, almost knocking her to the deck, smothering her in kisses. Fuck it, if I was still supposed to be running a group. I was still healing too, and I needed it.

Sahar looked over my sobbing shoulder at Kadina. "Did that answer your question?"

******

That night, the ship woke up to the sound of a woman screaming, for quite a long time. Master was sitting up. Sahar had jumped out of bed on the echo, grabbing a gun.

"It's Kadina," she said, heading for the door naked, an avenging goddess.

"Hold on. That wasn't a scream of pain," I said. "She just got lucky. I should know."

"Who?" Sahar asked. "You're here."

"I suspect Angela got her fondest wish. To be buried between her Mistress's thighs, licking her cunt."

"She learned to do that so quickly?"

"We always try harder when it's the one we love, sweetie. Why do you think your orgasms are so good? Come back to bed. Kadina will be embarrassed enough in the morning without you busting into her room tonight."

Sahar grinned. "What do you think made her change her mind about fucking another woman?"

"You made a very compelling argument in group today. If I'd never fucked a woman before, I'd have been tempted to do so now."

"What did she say?" Master asked.

"Sorry, sir. What's said in group, stays in group. Sahar can tell you though. Suffice it to say, that what she said makes me love her even more."

Sahar slid back into bed. "Prove it."

A second woman screamed that night. Sahar tried to stuff her mouth with a pillow, but Master grabbed it before she could. Doubt me, the bitch. They spread more cream on me and we all went back to sleep. I was wrapped around my honey, and Master was wrapped around me.

******

"Can I fuck your ass again before you leave, Joshua?" Sahar asked in the morning.

"You know what that means?" Master said. He was referring to the proviso that if he had to surrender his ass to her, so did Sahar have to surrender hers to him.

"I know." She crouched on the bed with her ass in the air. "Give it your best shot."

"I'll defer my reward until later," Master said. "Why don't you get your strapless and I'll let you do it now."

"Don't break my Master," I told Sahar as she rushed to get a toy. I heard her laugh.

"Thank you, sir," I told him quietly.

"I can't claim I don't enjoy what the two of you do. You sucking my cock at the same time feels amazing."

"I'm not thanking your for that, although that's good too. I'm thanking you for opening your heart to Sahar, for loving the things I love."

"That isn't hard either," he replied.

Molding my body to his, I kissed him, deeply, tenderly.

Sahar came back waving the strapless, and holding up some lube. "I'm being nice to you, Joshua, at the request of my sweetie. I'm even going to use lube."

He laughed and got on his hands and knees. I got under him and began to suck his cock. It was like a pacifier for me, suckling him a calming, relaxing enterprise. Sahar got behind him and greased everything up. I heard Master grunt and he thrust forward into my mouth when Sahar eased the faux phallus into his bottom. Sahar was gentle, as gentle as when she ass fucked me. I polished his knob as Sahar rocked back and forth, plumbing his depths with the vibrations running. With me sucking him, and Sahar massaging his prostate, it only took fifteen minutes before he blasted his seed in my mouth.

When I'd drained him, I took responsibility for cleaning everything up, licking Sahar's pussy of the juices she'd released during her orgasms, washing the toy and my Master. I came back to bed. They put some more cream on me. We comfortably cuddled together, used to each other's company by now, enjoying the languor following sex.

"We need to get up now. I need to get ready for my meetings today," Master said, finally breaking the moment. "Before I go, I have a present for you two."

Master reached into a bedside drawer and took out a piece of paper. He handed it to me. I opened it up and saw a series of numbers. It made no sense to me. I handed it to Sahar and she had no idea what it was either. She handed it back to me, shrugging.

"Is it the combination to a safe?" I asked.

"It's coordinates, Latitude and Longitude."

"Where is it?"

"The location of one Mark Spagnoli."

Sahar snatched the paper back out of my hand. I could see the deadness reenter her eyes.

"When are we leaving?"

"You're not, yet."

"What do you mean, not yet?" Sahar asked.

"I mean that this is not the same as a raid conducted with the approval of the host country. What you're talking about is a cold blooded murder in a foreign nation that has a death penalty. You're not leaving the ship until I'm certain you can do this without getting caught and executed. Beth still has to heal, and there's no way Beth and Kadina are going until they've both trained like you did before Morocco.

"Starting today, Edgar is going to give you additional training while plans are developed to do this as safely as possible. Smitty has already sent a couple of guys to keep an eye on Spagnoli so he doesn't slip away. From this ship, only five of you are going. You two, Kadina, Ethan and Fatima."

So Ethan had informed Master. He must have made a convincing argument if Master was going to let us do this thing.

"Why is Fatima going?" I asked.

"Because except for two of Smitty's guys, who will play no part in the actual assault, and have an alibi when Spagnoli dies, there's not going to be any record of you entering the country. Fatima will be bringing you in by boat. As Marcia expected, Mark went to a warm weather climate, Indonesia. Your supposition that he'd pick some out of the way, hole-in-the-wall with little police presence is also correct. Little police presence, doesn't mean no police presence, and doesn't mean more resources wouldn't be thrown at a heinous murder."

"Heinous?" I asked.

"Tell me Sahar won't be emasculating the bastard?"

"And spoil Kadina's fun," Sahar said. "She's the one who'll clip his balls, not me."

"Have you told her?" I asked.

"I thought you'd like to tell her," Master said. "If she's serious about doing this, I expect Sahar to whip her into shape before you go. You'll be leaving the ship in a foreign country, where the government doesn't pay as much attention to who's on airplanes. Expect to leave in three to four weeks, depending on how your training goes. I'm flying out early tomorrow. I'll see you again before you go. I won't approve you going unless I'm reasonably certain you can do it without being caught. If you're not ready, I'll see that it's done by others."

"I'll call a special meeting of the group this morning," I told Sahar.

"You aren't going to tell all of them, are you?" Master asked.

"They will never speak of it outside of the group, sir. What's said in group, never leaves group. They won't even tell their spouses. Our secrets will never be shared with anyone else."

"The more people who know, the more likely it is that someone will let it slip out."

"If we were talking about a bunch of people who go to bars and drink inordinate amounts of alcohol to loosen the tongue, you may be correct, Master. If Sahar's story hasn't leaked, you can be sure that no story will ever be leaked."

He nodded.

******

When we saw Kadina and Angela at breakfast, Angela had this big shit eating grin on her face, and Kadina looked somewhat shamefaced, becoming even redder when Sahar kissed her cheek and said, "Way to go. Sounded like you enjoyed yourself last night."

"Who else screamed?" Kadina asked.

"I did," Sahar laughed. "Beth had to prove to me she still had it, and Angela wasn't the only slut who could make someone scream."

Kadina smiled, still blushing.

"I brought Mistress Kadina to a sixth plateau last night, Beth," Angela said.

"No wonder she screamed so long," I said. "I've never tried going past the fifth before. Mistress Kadina, I'm calling a special group this morning at nine. Kindly spread the word."

"Please tell me you aren't all going to make fun of me."

"No one cares about you finally enjoying the services of your slave," Sahar said. "This is much more important."

"Angela, Mistress Kadina won't be going back to Los Angeles with you. She will be joining you at some later date," I said.

"Why?" Angela asked. Kadina looked surprised as well. Now that she'd accepted Angela's full slave services, why wouldn't she return to LA with her.

"Group business. That's all you need to know," Sahar said. "You've got enough group secrets to keep in your head. We're not going to feed you any more. Being a submissive is not the same as being an ex-slave."

That was enough for Kadina. "You will obey, without bitching," she said. "Do what you're told."

"Yes, Mistress Kadina."

******

"Why did you call a special group?" Hibbah asked. "We just had one."

"We got some important news this morning," I said. "It's going to affect you, as in the near future, I'm going to be gone for some time, and we might miss a few groups. So will Kadina, Sahar, and Fatima."

"Where are you going?" Maahnoor asked. "Have you found Kadina's parents?"

"We have," Hannah said, "but that's not why they might be gone. Kadina's parents will be meeting the ship in Lima, Peru. Joshua is flying them in there. Thought it might be better than her going home."

News to me, and obviously Kadina, too. More than one surprise had been planned.

"What am I going to tell them?" she said.

"Tell them the fucking truth, and if they don't like it, they can shove it up their ass," Sahar said. "Men treated you like an animal and you want nothing more to do with them."

"Do they know why they're coming?" I asked.

"They've only been told it's news about Kadina, not that they're meeting her."

"Do they at least know she's alive?" I asked, "or do they think they're coming to view her grave or pick up her body?"

"They know she's alive," Hannah confirmed, "though changed by her experiences."

"If it's not about Kadina's parents, what is it about?" Ateefah asked.