My Descent into Slavery Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hibbah has taken up medicine, Farah is learning to fly, Fatima is learning to sail ships like this one. Maahnoor and Ateefah are concentrating on raising their children at the moment, but they may find something they also wish to do, but all of them will receive money from this fund. Even if that weren't the case, I would ensure she never starved."

"Why would you do this for our daughter?" Safiwah said.

"Most of all, because I can. I am a very wealthy man. It does not harm me to help her, to help any of them. But more than that, what happened to them is a black mark against all men, all humanity, an offense against God. To balance against this evil, others must prove to God, that we are worthy of his mercy, that we do not all deserve to be swept away in a great flood and that he should start anew, with a clean slate. There must be balance, that we do good along with the evil. I have been blessed to be in the right place, at the right time to do some good, to balance the scales. Come, my cook has prepared some traditional food for you."

"Does this mean I will finally taste a hamburger?" Dawud asked.

When Kadina translated, she laughed. "He wants to try a hamburger," she said.

Master smiled. "We thought perhaps some traditional Algerian food. Many of our freed slaves are from North Africa and don't often get a taste of home. I will make sure we have hamburgers tomorrow. Kadina will show you to your cabin. After supper, we will give you a tour of the ship."

******

In deference to our traditional Muslim guests, we had all the women on one side of the table and the men on the other. Master was still at the head of the table. I was beside him with Sahar, Angela, Kadina, Safiwah, Hannah and Fatima in order, the mixture to interpret for each of us. On the opposite side, Björn opposite me, Edgar, Ethan, Dawud, Leo, and Pierre. Henderson and James were serving the men, Angelique and Sherry the women. The men didn't have an interpreter right beside them, but had one across the table. Leo had been learning some Arabic from Farah, and Henderson had learned some from Maahnoor, so they weren't completely inept, even if they couldn't carry on a complete conversation.

Master made sure their accommodations were adequate, and indicated that the upper deck would be off limits to all crew members if they wished to use the upper deck spa to unwind after their long journey. Even though Angela wasn't sitting in Kadina's lap, Kadina would occasionally give her a morsel of food. They also frequently held hands.

Safiwah asked Kadina what she'd been doing since she was freed.

"Mostly, learning how to shoot, fight and kill, as well as becoming stronger and more fit," Kadina replied. "If I'm to have no husband to look after me, I must ensure I can look after myself. Every couple of days, Beth holds a group counseling session with the freed slaves, where we learn to deal with the trauma of our slavery. Since I now have a servant, I also spend some time learning to deal with one."

"Why must you learn to deal with a servant?" Dawud asked.

Angela heard Sahar's translation for me. She said, "Mistress Kadina, may I speak?" Kadina nodded.

Angela stood, then knelt at the feet of Safiwah. Kadina translated to her parents. "To my great shame, an acquaintance of mine brought Mistress Kadina to my home. He said that he had to leave the country, and could not bring his voluntary submissive with him. This is what I believed, that she had voluntarily agreed to serve this man in submission to him, despite all evidence to the contrary, such as the state of her back. I treated her as someone who was submissive, including making her have sex with some of my friends. I did not know that she'd been threatened with a horrible death if she did not obey me as she had her former owner. I never asked if she was voluntary. She was afraid to tell me. Obedience was beaten into her.

"I gradually began treating your daughter more as a girlfriend, than a submissive, as I was falling in love with her, not knowing that she considered sex with me as a sin. When I learned she was an actual slave, I was horrified at what I'd done, how badly she'd been treated, and that I'd contributed to her pain, her anguish, her despair, especially because she was someone I loved. When I learned this, I agreed to become her slave, to allow her to do to me, what I'd done to her, including punish me for not being pleasing, and not obeying. I am not a servant. I am her slave. She will not pay me for my service. I offer it voluntarily to atone for my sins."

Angela started to silently weep. Kadina also started crying and Sahar took over the translation.

"Since her only experience was with owners who did the things they did to her, it was not believed she could be a good Mistress to a voluntary submissive, that she would eventually resort to the awful things done to her. Mistress has been learning how to be a responsible Dominant, to punish me without scarring, to secure my submission and obedience without beating me. While I initially agreed to serve my Mistress for six months, the period of time she was mine, I don't believe my voluntary submission for six months in any way makes up for what happened to her. I have informed her that I will be her slave as long as she wishes to have me as such, and I will do anything she asks of me, as long as she wants. I will wash her feet, cook her food, clean her house, to give her pleasure where she only received pain, to do all in my power to provide a better life for her than what she's had. Mistress Kadina deserves so much more than a servant. All that I have, is now hers.

"Mistress was never a submissive. She always fought against her owners, which is why she was beaten so much. She was always a Dominant, and Beth believes that it may have made Mistress a more disobedient daughter as well. That she would have fought all rules, even those of loving parents because it wasn't in her nature to blindly obey.

"To the extent that I've contributed to the defilement of your daughter, even though I was never harsh or cruel to her, nor was I the first to use her in this way, I offer myself to be punished by you, in a manner consistent with how Mistress Kadina punishes me and I humbly beg for your forgiveness for my part in your daughter's slavery."

As Sahar finished her translation, Angela prostrated herself at Safiwah's feet, where she waited.

"Is this true?" Safiwah said.

"It is true," Kadina said, "though I still considered my second master as my owner. Angela never treated me as a slave, as the others did, more as someone who was voluntary. When she learned I was not, she offered herself as my slave, and I've accepted her offering. I have punished her, as have all the freed slaves. She stood in as a symbol for all of our owners, and allowed us to abuse her as a substitute for them. She bore the welts of our abuse for four days."

"What does this slavery consist of?" Dawud asked.

"As I was made to serve her naked, she also serves me naked. When I have finished a day tired and sore from my physical and combat training, she bathes me, then rubs me, to ease the soreness. She brings me food or water when I need it. She pleasures me when I want it. As I was forced to have sex with others, she now has sex with others at my direction. She is slowly teaching me to read and write the language of my new country. My previous owner didn't bother to teach me as long as I could speak and listen and obey his commands. She will teach me to drive, send me to school, though those things will wait until we've returned to her home when I am ready. She has not refused me anything I have asked."

"She is not naked now," Dawud pointed out.

"I deferred to what I believed would be the wishes of my parents," Kadina replied.

"The wishes of your father would be to see her treated as the slave she is, the way she treated you."

"This is your wish as well, Mother?" Kadina asked Safiwah. She nodded.

Kadina said, "Strip, slave."

Angela rose from the deck and stripped off her borrowed clothes and knelt at Kadina's side. Safiwah and Angela were both blushing. Angela's markings became visible, the word 'Sex Slave' in Arabic over her mound, which both of Kadina's parents could read. Her nipples were pierced with bells hanging on them. Her outer labia was pierced with a triple length chain dangling down between her legs.

Angela noticed them looking at her markings and said, "I asked for Mistress to mark me as hers. She had markings when she was freed. If I intend to remain her slave, there is no reason not to be marked. Tattoos can be removed, piercings can close if she chooses not to keep me in the future."

"I would like her treated exactly as you would normally treat her, as she treated you," Dawud said.

"I will do so except for the sex with others," Kadina said. "Not for her sake, but mine. Angela, hands behind your back. I will feed you."

"Yes, Mistress Kadina."

For the rest of the meal, Kadina fed her slave. When the meal was over, Kadina made her masturbate for us, but prohibited her from cumming. Of course, the horny slave, already aroused from being naked in front of her Mistress's parents orgasmed anyway, a total of three times before being told to stop. Kadina made her fetch a paddle and bend over her lap to be punished.

She administered thirty hard strokes, turning her ass red. Master was somewhat amused, but he didn't use the opportunity to change the rules for everyone. Angela was the only one so used. Safiwah remained somewhat embarrassed by Angela's treatment. It was not something she'd ever been exposed to, but I also believed she wanted to see how her daughter had been treated, and had little sympathy for the one who treated Kadina the same way.

After supper, Kadina took her parents on a tour of the ship, with a naked Angela trailing her. Sahar and I joined along. I was interested in their interactions. I think Sahar was too, though primarily, she went to ensure no one was hurt. Kadina turned on Hogan's Alley and showed her parents how she went through the house, killing the men and not the women. She wasn't as far advanced as I was, only doing five bad guys and two slaves, since she had less experience. Dawud seemed impressed with the equipment.

"Why didn't you kill the red man and the women?" Dawud asked.

Sahar was the one who answered. "The man marked as red is Mark Spagnoli, Kadina's second owner. He does not deserve to die as easily as the rest. The women are assumed to be his current slaves, and it's not a function of the the program to kill women who have no choice in being there. You lose if you do."

Pretty blunt. Dawud understood.

"You are training to go after him?"

"I would never admit to planning to kill a man in another country. That would be illegal. Let's just say it gives Kadina emotional satisfaction to pretend that she is going after the man who brutalized and raped her for three years. Kadina will be training hard tomorrow morning. Why don't you come down and witness her training. She will show you how easy it is to break a man's arm," reminding Dawud that Kadina might have broken his.

He looked at Kadina with a new understanding. This was not the daughter he once knew. She was completely different, and not just because she admitted to having sex with women. She was harder and less deferential.

"Yes, I would see this."

"We begin right after breakfast," Sahar said. "Would you like to try the range right now?"

"Yes."

Kadina showed Dawud how everything worked. He tried the first time and was killed, tried a second time and killed a slave. He asked Sahar to show him how well she did. She set it up with eleven bad guys and five slaves. She whipped through it in ten minutes without a single wound or harming a non-combatant.

He asked her to do it again and she added two more baddies and another slave. She finished in fifteen minutes and suffered a wound.

"It changes every time," he said.

"Reality is never like a game. You have to expect the unexpected. If it remained the same, you would fight it the same way every time and lose in real life."

The last stop we made was by the upper deck spa. Kadina said, "No one will come up here tonight." She turned on the spa. "You are welcome to use the pool to relax. The water is very warm and it soothes tired muscles. My slave will stay up here with you to provide you with towels, robes, and cold beverages. Angela, you will do whatever my parents ask of you. When they are done, return to our room."

"Yes, Mistress. I obey."

The rest of us left them there.

"Do you think your parents will use her for sex?" I asked.

"I doubt it. It is haram," Kadina said. "It might be arousing for them to have a naked slave wait on them though. Mother might enjoy the results of their arousal. As I recall from when I was home, father was a lusty lover."

Felicity certainly enjoyed the response of Dr. Sadiq to the naked slaves on board. They may have spent more time in the bedroom as a result, even if they refrained from haram acts.

I went to Master's cabin and he told me to strip. I did so, immediately and without hesitation. He was my Master.

"You're completely healed now. You can be punished and I can put my jewelry in your piercings."

"Yes, Master. I've anxiously awaited see what you got for me."

"Before I do that, I promised I would fuck you in the playroom."

"Even better, Master."

Master took me to the playroom and hung me on the wall as we'd done Angela. He was already hard, and he took me hard. I climaxed several times without permission. It felt incredible. When he emptied himself in me, Sahar cleaned the cum dripping from my cunt, licking me to two more orgasms. When she was done, Master punished me for cumming without permission. I eventually climaxed again during his punishment, though I had permission this time.

My punishment over, Master was hard again and he fucked me once more, still hanging there, like the most wanton person ever. When he climaxed the second time, it was my Master who cleaned me, tidying up his messy slave. He released me and brought me back to his cabin, taking out the jewelry he'd chosen to mark me.

"I'll let you wear them tonight, but they come off while you're still training hard. I don't want them to be tugged or pulled off, causing more damage to you. They can go on more permanently when your trip to Indonesia is over."

"I'm surprised you're letting me go, sir. I thought you'd be more resistant to the idea."

"I'm scared, no question, and fearful for your safety, but Kadina is not the only one still healing. I know Sahar will gladly leap in front of any bullet to save you, and I do trust her, and I know Edgar won't let you go unless the plan is good. I've got to trust you'll return to me. I'll be watching some of your training before I leave again."

"Yes, sir. Should I kneel?"

"It will be hard to put some of this on if you kneel. Instead, display."

As was so frequently the case, the moment I did, I could feel some of my fluids trickle down my leg. I was always aroused, and it didn't take much more for me to juice up.

Master replaced the posts in my nipples with small hoops. Fine gold chains went from my collar, through the hoops on my nipples, meeting another which went around my waist, a diamond forming the meeting point, then the chain continued down to my hood piercing, which would exert more pressure on my clitoris. I received a pair of medallions hanging from my labial piercing, of equal length, one with the flower from my tattoo engraved on it with Sahar's initial on it, one with an engraved, four link chain and an "Owned by JG". It would not blatantly proclaim him my Master, as JG could belong to a John Gray or Jesus Gonzalez as well as Joshua Greenbriar. It also continued the theme of my tattoo. It was beautiful and I loved it.

I asked Sahar to get into a sixty-nine with me while Master fucked me. We'd been working so hard, I'd only fucked the Sailor of the Week other than Sahar, and that ended up being Delphine. I hadn't had a cock in me since Master left. God, I loved to fuck him and he lasted a fairly long time, the third time tonight, over thirty minutes. He still had more sperm than I would have thought possible, which Sahar managed to clean up for me while I cleaned up Master.

"You want a shot at his cock, Sahar?"

"That's okay," she said. "You've been without a dick long enough. You can have another go at him. Maybe I'll fuck him tomorrow."

The fourth time Master fucked me, was from behind as I licked Sahar's pussy. He lasted over forty minutes this time. Life was good.

******

After another good fucking in the morning, we had a formal breakfast, seated as we were yesterday. Angela was still naked.

"Your slave should learn to speak Arabic," Dawud said. "She didn't understand a thing we said to her last night."

"You're right, Father. She should. Angela, as I am learning to read and write English, you will learn to speak Arabic. You will be punished if you don't learn quickly. It is what happened to me if I didn't learn French or English fast enough?"

"Yes, Mistress Kadina."

"The first words you will learn is al-rakwa ayha el-abd. It means kneel, slave. I may only say raka, which is kneel only."

I listened to it in the translation app. It still sounded a lot like aleck cow to me, but the English spelling was raka. The Arabic spelling looked like squiggles. A snake striking and a hook.

"When I say raka, you will instantly kneel. I will teach you a dozen more words later."

"Of course, Mistress Kadina."

We were eating shakshouka, a traditional Algerian breakfast of poached eggs on a bed of tomato sauces, pepper, chilis, and onions topped with paprika, nutmeg and cumin.

"You will also learn to cook some traditional dishes such as this one, Angela."

"As you wish, Mistress."

"Al-rakwa ayha el-abd."

Angela knelt. It was the only word she'd learned, so fairly easy to remember. Her Mistress fed her.

Dawud asked Kadina what she'd eaten for breakfast as a slave.

"I won't tell you what the others fed me, but Angela frequently fed me eggs and pork for breakfast."

"She didn't know you can't eat pork?" Safiwah asked.

"Angela never asked. I was not treated as a Muslim. I was treated as a slave. Slaves ate what they were fed. I frequently made the meals myself. I was having sex with a woman. Eating pork was so far down the list of the sins I committed, I barely noticed it. It tasted good."

Angela heard the translation. She prostrated herself at Kadina's feet again.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Kadina. If I'd known, they make bacon out of turkey. We could have had that."

"But you didn't know, and you didn't ask. You were fat, dumb and happy, weren't you?"

"Punish your stupid slave, Mistress."

"Sahar, make her run with a twenty pound pack for five miles. She may still be dumb, but she won't be fat and happy."

"An excellent punishment, Kadina. Joshua tells me that the slaves hate a device called a Slave Trainer. You might want her wearing that as she runs."

"I've never heard of it. What does it do?"

"It keeps a slave on the edge of orgasm without letting her climax."

"Joshua, may I please borrow a Slave Trainer for my slave?" Kadina asked.

"Of course. Beth will get you one now."

Poor Angela. I got one for my Master and he showed Kadina how to set it up. She put it on her slave and started it. Before breakfast ended, she was begging to cum. Of course, her Mistress didn't let her. I had a feeling she would be wearing one fairly often. After breakfast, we went down to the gym. Kadina was wearing snug exercise clothes, which her mother thought was scandalous.

"It is better than exercising naked, which is what I usually did as a slave, regardless of whether men or women were watching me."