My Descent into Slavery Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

"Yes." She sounded hesitant however.

"You have the makings of a sex slave. You enjoy having sex with both men and women. We've hired your services for a couple more days so you can explore your submissive tendencies if you want to. I want to lead you to the Captain's cabin, since you're primarily hetero. He will introduce you to submission and have you undergo further training, perhaps some with me. If you submit to him, expect to be fucked by him, and others, both men and women. You don't have to decide if you're giving up on your boyfriend now, but you'll clearly be cheating on him from here on out if you accept the training."

"You really think I'll enjoy this?"

"If you're like every other submissive who took the survey, you'll love it."

"I can stop whenever I like?"

"Always."

"I'll try it."

"Text your boyfriend and tell him you won't be coming back for two nights."

Inez sent the text, then I told her to turn off her phone. "Your time belongs to your Master now, not the phone. If your work needs to get hold of you, they can call us."

She turned off her phone. We marched up the Björn's cabin naked. Inez was blushing, but walked proudly. She should. She looked superb naked.

I knocked on the Captain's door.

"Enter," he said.

We did. Yasmine was sucking his cock as Lynn watched. They all looked with interest at the other naked woman standing beside me, except Yasmine, who concentrated on her Master's pleasure.

"I understand congratulations are in order," I said. "Yasmine informed us last night she was pregnant."

"She is. I'm finally going to be a father."

"Yasmine appears to be very happy to carry your child. I wanted to inform you we're delaying our departure for a couple of days."

"Why is that?"

"This slut standing beside me tests out as submissive, and wanted to explore the possibilities of submission for a day or so. If she's suitable, I may have a Master who would love to Dominate her. She's a complete neophyte. You'll need to start from the beginning. You should probably spank and whip her so she can see what the typical punishment is like. You might want to have her take over your cock sucking from Yasmine. She's becoming quite adept at pleasing a woman, but I don't know how well she does sucking cocks."

"You want to try out being a submissive?" Björn asked Inez.

"Yes."

"The proper response would be yes, sir, or yes, Master. Don't forget again. Kneel."

"Yes, sir." Inez knelt.

"Spread your knees wide. I want to see your cunt. Keep your back straight, put your hands behind your head so your tits stick out. Better. She's a hot slut, isn't she. Her cunt already looks like it's leaking. We'll need to give your cunt a trim. We won't shave it yet in the event your eventual Master likes a bush. Good girl. Now crawl over here and start sucking my cock. Have you ever swallowed before?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do it now. You don't want to lose a drop of your Master's cum, unless he wants to paint your face."

Inez replaced Yasmine on Björn's cock, hesitating only a second. Probably thought momentarily about her boyfriend before she wrapped her lips around another cock. She was doing an adequate job. Every slave on board could do better. I think all the women could. I'd trained most of them in some fashion. I'd kind of trained Inez to do pussy by licking her, although I hadn't explained everything I did.

"Let me know if you want my help training her," I said.

"While you were gone, we had drawings for Employee of the Week and Month. Hannah was Employee of the Week. Rafael was Employee of the Month. You might want to use them as demonstration tools," Björn said.

"Excellent suggestion. I'll fetch her after I've made appointments with both."

Björn started grunting, close from Yasmine's expert service, and unloaded his balls in Inez's mouth. She didn't lose a drop.

******

I checked with Hannah and she said she would be good anytime. I checked if all she wanted was licking or if she wanted a fucking or licking/fucking.

"I'm probably going to training Inez while we're working with you. I could show her how to do a better job of licking, then have you both in a sixty-nine while I fuck you."

"Sounds dreamy. I'd like that."

"She can practice what she learns on Delphine or Angelique after she's done, or she could do you again. It's your two hours. We'll do whatever you want."

"Angelique is doing some modeling. Since we're staying a couple more days, I extended her gig, so it will have to be Delphine."

"However you want it."

After Hannah, I talked to Rafael. "Can I have it from six to midnight after supper?"

"Not a problem. You get a two for one tonight. I'm helping to train a new potential slave. You get to fuck two women. It's possible Sahar will either watch or join in, so maybe even three. Or since she hasn't exercised for a few days, she might be in the gym instead."

"You're going to drain my balls again, aren't you?"

"That is the goal of a sex slave."

"If I die while fucking, try to make sure I'm buried with an erection."

I laughed. "We'll see what we can do."

I returned to the Captain's quarters where Inez was currently licking Lynn while the Captain fucked her. He was smacking her bottom every time she lost focus on Lynn's pussy. Not hard, just enough to remind her of her slave failings. Yasmine was sucking on Lynn's nipples, just to have something to do.

"As soon as you're finished, we've got a date with Hannah."

"Have you trained her already?" Lynn asked. "She's uncommonly good for a beginner."

"I just showed her how good cunt licking could be. She's picked it up by herself for the most part. Sahar was putting her through her paces as well."

"Smack her, honey. She's cumming and lost track of who she's supposed to be pleasuring."

Björn gave her two quick smacks before her behavior corrected. Despite the raps to her ass, I saw Inez cum twice. It might have been more.

The Captain orgasmed and he made Inez clean off his cock while Yasmine cleaned her tasty twat.

"Mistress Lynn has to take care of her two slaves tonight. It will be just you and me pleasuring Master," Yasmine said. "I'm looking forward to seeing what you taste like. You'll like pleasuring our Master. He's a good man."

Yasmine gave Inez a quick kiss.

"Could you please collar Inez and put her on a leash. I'll be feeding her tonight at dinner."

"Aye, aye, sir. May she have permission to cum?"

"I think not. She'd best try not to. We'll have a muster and punishment evolution right before supper if she does."

"Yes, sir."

Inez looked worried that she was already on her way to a punishment. She'd be so wound up beforehand, I felt sure she'd come through it okay. On our way to Hannah's room, we stopped in the playroom and I put a temporary collar on Inez and attached a leash. She looked at all the implements used to punish slaves and gulped.

"Normally, you should follow your Dominant about three feet behind them. I want you to follow me so there's a little bit of tension on the leash. I'm going to give you a quick tour of the ship. Every time we stop, I'm going to invite someone to fondle you. When I do, you'll stand up straight, with your feet spread slightly more than a shoulder's width apart, your hands behind your head again like when you were kneeling and hold still while they feel you up. Remember, you don't have permission to cum. If you get close, ask for permission. I can't grant it, but you should get used to asking, or your punishment gets worse. Have you ever had anal sex?"

"No."

"They may touch your asshole, but I doubt anyone will shove a finger up your butt, but if they do, just hold still. It's not that bad."

"Have you had anal sex?"

"All the time. I had it even before I was enslaved. I enjoy it almost as much as vaginal sex. Before anyone fucks your ass, it will be prepared."

She paused. "What I just did, was pretty nice. I was surprised at how much I liked it, but I have to admit I'm scared about the thought of punishment."

"It's never as bad as you think it's going to be, believe me. You'll have had multiple orgasms already and your Master won't just beat on you. He'll be exploring your limits, so he'll start slow, and gradually increase. What are your safe words?"

"Yellow and red."

"If you're struck slightly harder than you think you can withstand for the length of your punishment, just say yellow, and he'll ease up. If it's much harder than expected, say red and he'll stop. It's voluntary. If it ceases being fun, you can quit whenever you want."

I took her on a tour and we frequently stopped and I invited other people to caress her. Everyone took advantage of the invitation and she got felt up a lot. Three times she asked for permission to cum. While we were in the gym, Sahar gave me permission to fuck Hannah, Rafael and Inez, again, just in case. She was jazzed by the time we reached Hannah's room.

Before we entered, I said, "Hannah won Employee of the Week, and it's normally my job to spend two hours with the winner. You'll be helping me pleasure her. I will show you how, and why, it should be done the way I do it. You've already experienced it, but I need to tell you why I do it that way. After I've show you what to do, you'll get in a sixty-nine with Hannah and I'm going to fuck her with a strapless. You'll keep licking her no matter what she does. That's your job, your purpose in life as a sex slave, to see to the pleasure of others. After I've fucked her, you need to practice on one of her slaves, exactly what I showed you. I'll continue taking care of her until her two hours are up.

"Afterwards, you'll be introduced to the rest of the crew at a crew muster. You'll be punished publicly, in front of everyone. Then it will be time to eat and your Master will feed you. Then, I have to reward the Employee of the Month for six hours. You'll assist me with that as well. I'll make sure you're properly trained in sucking cocks, the way you should lick cunt. He'll be in charge after that. You'll do what he wants, except if he wants to ass fuck you, I'll do it, as you're not prepared."

I knocked on Hannah's door.

"Enter."

Two naked slaves entered Hannah's cabin. A well trained cunt licker walked out, her face a mess, as she wasn't allowed to clean up. A very satisfied Hannah and Delphine lay exhausted on the bed from their pleasure. She'd had three more orgasms, poor girl.

******

I brought her back to my room for the moment. Sahar was there.

"I can see what she's been up to," Sahar said. "That is one messy face."

"Why don't you see if you can make it messier," I said, "but there will probably be a muster shortly, so hurry."

Sahar spread her legs. "Get busy, slave."

In the twenty minutes before they called a muster, Sahar had four very good orgasms.

"I can tell you've been working with her," Sahar said after her third. "That's some Beth like stuff there."

They called muster and Sahar hurriedly put on cloths. Inez and I went as we were. I attached a leash to Inez's collar and led her to the sun deck. They had a pillory set up. Inez shivered when she saw it. Björn had Inez display in front of the crew as he introduced a new slave to them. She started to juice while standing there, a trickle of her fluids running down her leg.

"Is she permanent?" Chaney asked. "I'd definitely fuck her."

"That's being tested, but in any case, not on board the ship," Björn said. "How many times did our slut cum without permission?"

"Six times without permission, sir." I reported.

"Sixty swats to your ass so far, slave, but I think you'll have more. Any of you who haven't had a chance to feel up the new meat, may do so now," Björn said.

Twenty people were soon crowding Inez, putting their hands everywhere. Darla tasted her pussy by kneeling in front of her and licking her. Several others tasted her by pushing fingers into her, and licking her juices off their digits. Chaney sucked a nipple while thrusting his fingers in her. Needless to say, Inez orgasmed several more times. She remembered to ask for permission each time and the Captain gave it all but once.

"Seventy total strokes," Björn said, as she was fastened into the stocks. "Chaney, you were eager to test the new slave. Give her a good fucking. You may cum during your fucking, slave."

"Aye, aye, sir," Chaney said. "Thank you, Master," Inez added.

So in front of God and everybody, Chaney fucked Inez while she was in the stocks, and Inez loved that. She climaxed four more times during the ten minute fucking that Chaney laid on her.

"Slave heat is picking up nicely," Björn said.

"Yes, sir," I replied. "We haven't given her much of a rest."

When Chaney finished, the Captain let his cum leak down her legs. He gave her forty swats with his capable hands, then had Manuel fuck her. Inez didn't use either safe word during her spanking. She'd already cum over twelve times since she'd come aboard, and was feeling pretty good, and Manuel pushed her into three more, his cum soon added to the mess dripping down her legs.

The Captain went to the paddle for the last thirty. Around halfway through, Inez astonished herself by asking permission to cum. Björn granted his permission and finger fucked her to add to her orgasm. Her punishment was then finished.

"Make sure she gets cleaned up and trim her bush before supper, Beth. I don't want her sitting in my lap in this state."

"Yes, sir."

She was released and I attached her collar and led her to the head. "It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be, was it?"

"No. I can't believe I orgasmed during a paddling."

"You're more orgasmic now. You're feeling what's called, slave heat. You know sex is on your agenda and your body is continually preparing itself to be used. You're discovering the ability within yourself to go into what submissives call 'sub space'. You were learning while licking Lynn while your Master fucked you. You needed to concentrate on her pussy while you were being fucked, so you started putting the fucking you were experiencing to the back of your mind, so you could concentrate on her pussy.

"Cumming during a spanking is another example. You kind of push the pain to the background, while enjoying what's going on. The heat of his hand on your backside, spreads to your slave cunt and starts warming you up. Then you were fucked again while your ass was hot, reinforcing those feelings. Plus, it's never as bad as you think it's going to be, from a combination of all those factors."

"You're right."

"Cumming a dozen or more times a day doesn't seem farfetched anymore, does it? Not counting this morning, you've cum sixteen times. You'll cum a lot more before the day is done."

"Will I always cum this much?"

"No, you're being pushed now as part of your slave conditioning. You won't always be fucking this many people every day. When you get your own Master, he'll be busy much of the day and won't be able to give you this kind of attention. Orgasms add to your pleasure and make it more likely you'll enjoy your slavery and want to continue. But one of the worst punishments you'll get is orgasm denial. Being edged constantly to the brink of an orgasm, but not allowed to cum. Take a shower, and then I'll trim your bush."

Since we were docked and attached to water lines, I didn't bother showing her the salt and fresh water controls. After she'd cleaned up, I used a scissors to shorten her pubic hair. We then headed to the dining room. Inez found herself on the Captain's lap, being fed and fondled. She had to ask for permission to cum several more times.

Sahar liked playing with me during the meal too, since I was naked and available. Since Lynn was around, I asked her for permission to cum. I got it around fifty percent of the time, so Inez would know she wasn't the only one to be punished for cumming without permission.

After Björn fed Inez, he had her masturbate for everyone at the table, but told her to stop every time she got close to orgasm, then start again when her need passed. Masturbation is normally a very private act. I knew of husbands and wives who didn't masturbate in front of each other, but Inez had to stroke herself in front of the whole table. The bitch was really turned on.

"Please, Master, please let me cum," she pleaded.

"What are you willing to do in order to cum?" Björn asked.

"Anything, Master. Anything at all."

"That's a dangerous thing to say to your Master," he laughed. "You should rethink that. Anything is very wide ranging."

"Please, sir. I'm desperate."

"Enough to pleasure someone at the table tonight?"

"Yes, Master."

"I'm thinking of a number between one and a hundred. Whoever comes closest, you'll have to pleasure to orgasm. I've got it. What are your guesses?"

All the people at the table took a guess, including the Department Heads, two of them in committed relationships. Edgar got the closest guess. He asked Fatima if she had a problem with him partaking of the slave. Fatima didn't, so Inez was on her knees pleasuring Edgar.

"She needs work," Edgar said. "Everyone sucks cock better than she does."

"I'll be training her when I fuck Rafael tonight. If you want to see if she's improved any, come down to the stern room at 2300. We'll see that she takes a break long enough to drain you again."

"If my wife has no objection, I'll be down to check her out. I love it after you've trained someone."

Despite her needing work, Inez still managed to drain his balls. She swallowed every drop of his cum and tucked his cock back in his pants. She got back on her temporary Master's lap and he allowed her to continue masturbating to orgasm, holding her legs widespread over his so everyone could see her cum. She left the Captain's trousers in a mess, she'd leaked so much.

At a quarter to six, I took Inez to the stern room and we set up a bed with some lounge cushions and sheets. Her Master gave her permission to orgasm four times. She'd orgasm much more than that in six hours, unless all she did was suck cocks.

"Why not fuck him in your Master's bed?" Inez asked.

"Because it is my Master's bed, and it's disrespectful to fuck other men in Master's bed, unless he's specifically granted me permission. It's like fucking other men in your marital bed, although if you're going to cheat on him anyway, that's probably less disrespectful than letting them have your cunt. How have you felt about fucking and sucking all of these other cocks? Has it bothered you that much?"

"Not that much. I guess if my boyfriend hadn't been so wishy-washy about getting married, I'd be bothered. If he's not interested enough to make a commitment, I feel like it's more on him than me."

"Going by what you've done so far, do you think you'd like to continue as a slave slut?"

"It's been incredible. I really do believe I'd enjoy it. I just wish he didn't live in The Bahamas."

"If you think you might be interested, I'd like to send him a naked picture of you and ask him if he'd be interested. May I?"

"Let me think about it some more. No way I can know who it is ahead of time?"

"You can know before you accept his Dominance. It would probably be when you meet, not before."

"When would we meet?"

"We'll fly you over to meet him when it's time."

Rafael arrived. "Nothing like fucking new meat," he said, looking Inez over. "She's spectacular."

Rafael started to remove his clothes. "Hold up, Rafe. I'll undress you. Give me a minute to explain the art of seduction to Inez."

He nodded and had a seat.

"If you haven't figured it out by now, the sex slave's purpose in life is to be pleasing to her Master or Mistress. Their pleasure is always paramount to your own. You receive pleasure by pleasing your Dominant. A lot of what I showed you with Hannah, can be applied to both men and women. The teasing, taking one close to orgasm, then backing off slightly to let their arousal ebb, so you can take them to increasing higher levels before they cum.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers