My Descent into Slavery Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I guess that's enough information to go by for now. Send the pictures."

I sent a text to his personal cell phone.

Sir, I've found a potential sex slave for you in Miami. If you're interested, I can send photos and a movie of her being punished. Would you like to see what she looks like?

"How long will it take him to answer?" Inez asked.

"I'm not sure. As I said, he's quite busy, and he may need some privacy before he can look at naked photos of you. While we're waiting, you can lick my pussy. I want to see how you're doing, since you haven't practiced on me."

I laid down in my bed, and Inez got started. May I say that she did an excellent job. She had turned into a superb cunt licker. She'd just given me my fourth orgasm when my phone dinged.

"That may be him," I said, sitting up. Inez's face was a mess. I handed her a towel to wipe off.

Send the photos.

I did and we waited again, not nearly as long this time.

She's beautiful. How did you meet her?

She was my limousine driver. She seemed curious about my voluntary submission, so I tested her. She tested out as submissive, so has been submitting to our Captain for the last day, seeing how much she likes it and being trained to be a proper slut. She likes it a lot. I've told her about you, but not who you are. If you want to meet her, Leo can fly us over tomorrow. I'll tell her who you are if you do.

So theoretically, I can put her to work as my driver?

Theoretically, although she's not sure if she wants to live in The Bahamas permanently. That's yet to be determined.

I've also got some surveys completed to check out others.

I'll bring my laptop.

Have Hannah call my office and set up an appointment for an hour at 10 AM. I'll clear my calendar.

Yes, sir. I'm looking forward to it.

I turned my phone off. "It's a go, you'll meet him at ten tomorrow morning."

"Who am I meeting?"

"You have to keep this secret, regardless of how your meeting goes. It would be very damaging to him if this information was revealed."

"I can keep my mouth shut. You wouldn't believe the sort of shenanigans that go on in the back of a limo."

"It's the Prime Minister of The Bahamas." Inez's mouth dropped open. "That's the reason why he's so busy and why you need to keep a secret." I reached up and closed her mouth. "You just told me you could keep your mouth shut, yet here you are with it hanging open. We'll talk to you on the way over about the protocol for meeting a Head of State."

"The Prime Minister?"

"Manfred Minnick in the flesh."

"Oh, my God!"

I called Hannah and told her to set up an appointment with the Prime Minister for ten AM tomorrow morning and Leo to fly us there. I also told her to add another day to Inez's hiring.

"What should I wear?" Inez asked.

"Your limousine livery with nothing underneath it. You'll supposedly be interviewing for a job as a driver. We'll make sure it's clean and pressed."

"Fuck!"

I laughed. "I'm not sure if he'll have time to fuck you, but you can probably expect to suck his cock. He should know a little of what he's getting. Let's take a look at your phone. I want to see what your boyfriend has had to say about you disappearing for a couple days."

I handed her the phone and she unlocked it. He'd left a couple voice messages and a dozen texts. Most demanded more information.

I took the phone and texted that she was interviewing for a driving job in a foreign country tomorrow at 10 AM. Sorry for the hush-hush, but it's a secret. I'll be in touch tomorrow after my job interview. I have to shut off my phone again. Talk to you later.

I turned the phone off again and put it on my desk. "That should keep him satisfied for now. You can have a talk when you know where you stand, see what he thinks about the whole thing. It's time to get you back to the Captain. I'm sure he has a lot of other things to teach you about being a slave slut."

I attached her leash and led her back to the Captain's cabin. Then I called and arranged for her uniform to be collected out of the locker where she'd left it when she stripped on the ship. Last, I reached my wife in the gym and told her to bring a Feeldoe. I intended to fuck her ragged.

******