My Descent into Slavery Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how her body is straining to feel the whip," I whispered. "She needs it. Frieda knows she's close again. All it will take is a strand hitting the right place, the tip of her nipple, her clit, perhaps even her anus, and she'll explode, and so will you, slut."

My ministrations to Roseanne's needy pussy increased, knowing how close Frieda was. I had two fingers in her sheath, slow stroking her damp folds. As soon as Frieda went off, I pinched Roseanne's clit, and she leaped off the same cliff.

I pumped her hard, keeping the orgasm going. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she whimpered. Juanita orgasmed again too, beside us, moaning nearly as loud. Sahar had twisted her face towards hers so they could kiss, and Juanita wasn't resisting that kiss in the slightest.

The rest of the whipping was less dramatic. Roseanne was slumped back against me, breathing hard when it ended. Two of my fingers were still in her pussy, but not moving, letting her come down from her high.

"I want you to do something for me," I said, my voice still soft, almost whispering in her ear.

"What?" A woman of few words.

"I want you to remove your clothes, without a word to anyone. When you're naked, I want you to go to my Master, the one I was sitting beside at supper. I want you to kneel in front of him, and say, 'Master, if you let me suck your cock, I'll be your sex slave as long as you stay in Florida. If he says you can, suck him off, swallowing every drop of his sperm when he cums in your mouth."

Roseanne shivered in my arms, then stood up straight and started removing her clothes. Before long, everyone was watching her. I took each item she removed, holding it so it wouldn't drop to the floor. Her panties were drenched when she pulled them off. I could have wrung them out they were so wet. She walked up to Master and knelt in front of him.

"Master, if you allow me to suck your cock, I will be your sex slave as long as you remain in Florida."

Master glanced at me and I nodded.

"Remove my cock and suck it," he said.

Roseanne lowered his zipper and extracted his beautiful prick. Her mouth enveloped it and she lovingly, sucked him off. It wasn't a good blow job, but it was an eager one, and Master had been aroused for much of the evening. Within ten minutes, he was pumping the contents of his balls into Roseanne's mouth. She didn't lose a drop.

He told her to make sure he was clean, then put his prick away, then to remain on her knees. There she stayed.

Juanita hadn't heard me make my request, so she was somewhat amazed to see Roseanne strip off, and even more goggle eyed when she knelt in front of Master and asked to suck him off and become his slave. She didn't say anything though.

When it was over, I told Juanita to give her Jeep keys to Sahar.

"Why, what's going on?"

"You're going to ride to Gainesville, naked in the Lincoln with Master's new slave. We need to get your vehicle there so you have a way to get back to Ocala tomorrow."

"Am I a slave too?"

"I don't know. It's not as clear as it is with Roseanne. You were slutty enough to strip off when Sahar told you too. That's enough information to know you can ride naked in the SUV. We'll figure out the rest later."

Juanita took the keys out of her purse and handed them to Sahar. Sahar told her to pick up her clothes and follow me.

I went to Master. "Excuse me, sir. These two sluts wanted to come to Gainesville for the night and explore some lesbian sex. With your permission, they'd like to ride in the Navigator naked with you. Roseanne is becoming a submissive under your supervision while we remain in Florida. After that, we'll have to see. I'm not certain about Juanita yet. She had a boyfriend up until two weeks ago, so she would probably be willing for you to fuck her, at a minimum. You can test that out on the ride up. Surveys will need to be administered. Sahar and I will drive their Jeep to Gainesville so they can get back to Ocala tomorrow for work. Would that be acceptable to you, Master."

He looked at the two naked women in front of him, one kneeling, one standing. "Sounds good to me. You can stand now, slave."

I handed Roseanne her clothes and said for both of them to put their clothes in the back of the Lincoln.

"Your slutty cunts are both leaking like sieves, so put something under your asses before sitting on the leather seats," I said. "We don't want the leather smelling of wet cunts."

"What the fuck happened between the restaurant and here?" Master asked after they obeyed.

"All will be explained. I promise. Enjoy the tarts while we can, sir. We'll be teaching them how to lick pussy tonight. They can learn how to be better cock suckers tomorrow. They don't have to be back to work until four." I kissed him and said, "We'll see you shortly. We should get back now. Miranda will need a fuck fix.

Master smiled at me. I got my clothes out of the SUV again. As I grabbed what I needed, I said. "You sluts are going to have so much fun. I'll see you in forty minutes. Be prepared to scream."

"Are we going to get whipped?" Juanita asked nervously.

"No, you can only be whipped if you ask to be Dominated, and it's one of the rules you agreed to for your submission. You wanted to have sex with girls, and that's what you're going to get. Enjoy it. Roseanne might get whipped if she agrees that's a valid punishment from her Master, but you want to be whipped, don't you, Roseanne?"

"Yes."

"See, everything is good."

I hopped into the front seat of the Jeep with Sahar. "Home, James."

"Yes, bwana."

"Have you been watching old Tarzan movies?"

Sahar laughed and gave a very good imitation of the Tarzan yell. Life was good.

******

We got home before Master did. They had to drop Tiffany, Malcom and Frieda off before coming home. That gave me time to give Miranda an orgasm, and warn her we had two new slave sluts on the way.

"One of them may be a switch, but she's already submitted to Master the balance of our time in Florida. I'm not sure of the other one, but she wanted to try girl on girl sex. Oh, and Master Frank asked Mistress Layton to marry him, with a wedding planned for July. We'll be staying for the wedding."

I had her pussy juices smeared on my face as I told her. Sahar was putting sheets on a king size bed in a guest room, since even Master's Alaskan King wasn't going to hold eight of us.

"Who are these women?"

"They were our waitresses. They saw Frieda orgasm from the Lush, and found out she was going to be punished for cumming without permission, and accepted an invitation to watch. I was playing with Roseanne, finger fucking her while Frieda was whipped, and at the finish, I told her to kneel to Master, ask to suck his cock and to be his sex slave until we left."

"What made you think she was submissive?"

"When we said Frieda was going to have her tits and pussy whipped, she said her pussy started dripping. She wasn't kidding. She was soaked. I asked her when she said that, did she imagine herself being whipped or being the whipper? She said both, whipping a female and being whipped by a male. I gave her a little nudge and she was on her knees without even a question about it. Stripped off the rest of her clothes, knelt, sucked off Master and swallowed all of his cum."

"You sure can pick them out."

"They're both cute girls. Had a brief run-in with Juanita's ex-boyfriend as we were getting gas, Pedro, or Shitface as he'll forever be known now."

"Did Sahar break his arm?"

"He backed down. He was smart enough to want no part of her, even after she called him a faggot and a pissant."

"What did he do?"

"She broke up with him a couple weeks ago because he was sleeping around. He grabbed her by the neck and was trying to kiss her through the Jeep window. That's when Sahar told him to back the fuck off. He made a couple snarky comments which she ignored, but he finally let go of her, and sped off. That sounds like it might be them now. Come and meet them."

"Do they know who we are?"

"Unless Master told them, no."

We both got up and went to the living room. Belle was showing Roseanne how to properly display and kneel. Juanita had semen dripping out of her pussy, so I assumed Master fucked her as I'd recommended. I gave Master a brief run down on the drive out to the ranch, including the trouble with Pedro, and why I thought Roseanne would accept submission to him.

"What am I supposed to do with her when we leave?"

"Perhaps she'd like to be a mare for Master Frank, sir, or she could possibly end up with Trinity, although I suspect she'd prefer a male. Maybe that will change once she has sex with us. She hasn't ever had sex with a woman before, but was thinking of trying it with Juanita, but they were afraid of messing up their friendship if it didn't work out. But it's also possible she's a Switch enough she could end up as Juanita's Dominant if Juanita is submissive. We'll know more about them both before they go home tomorrow."

"Train them up right."

"Of course, Master. Have I ever let you down?"

When Belle was finished with her demonstration and ensured that Roseanne could do both satisfactorily, I introduced both of them to my sister slave, Miranda.

"She's your sister slave as well, Roseanne. You'll be very familiar with the taste of her pussy before we leave. Come with me. It's time for pussy licking lessons."

"Pay attention to her," Master said. "She's the very best there is."

"Yes, Master," Roseanne said.

I told the two women to take a fast shower together since they hadn't had a chance to after work. No more than fifteen minutes, and pointed out the bedroom to enter when they were done.

"We've got a supply of toothbrushes and travel tubes of toothpaste, grab one if you need to brush your teeth, but don't dawdle. You'll be up late as it is."

Sahar and I took care of our own ablutions before settling down on the bed to wait for them.

It was closer to twenty, but they joined us before I got impatient.

"I'm going to demonstrate on Juanita what Roseanne needs to learn," I said. "You should pay attention too, Juanita, if you want to become as skilled as Roseanne will become. After I've demonstrated, I want Roseanne practicing on me, and Juanita on Sahar, then you switch. After you've each done both of us, you'll finish up with each other. You should be pretty good by then.

"Tomorrow morning, practice on each other as soon as you wake up. We'll have breakfast, then you'll each take my survey. Then, I'll begin cock sucking lessons. Unfortunately, we don't have a bunch of cocks to practice on, but you'll each suck Master once. Then you can lick the rest of the women in the house, until you've had sex with everyone. Lunch, and then back to work. Your work outfits will be laundered before you go. I brought them in out of the Jeep."

"If I'm not a slave, why am I taking these lessons?" Juanita asked.

"Because no matter who you end up with, man, woman, you get married or remain single, you'll be someone people will love to have sex with. Who you choose to bestow those gifts on, will be up to you, but they will be prized gifts. After I've shown you, you'll realize why, and you might end up in submission to someone. The fact that you stripped for Sahar when she told you to, was a sign you might be."

"Okay."

I demonstrated and instructed. I brought Juanita to a four plateau climax and she screamed. Because David was sleeping, Sahar stuffed a pillow over her mouth.

"Was it that good," Roseanne asked.

"Best orgasm I ever had," Juanita replied, panting.

"Now you know why you want to learn this shit," Sahar said, "so when people will say they had the best sex they ever had, they were talking about you."

"Can I have an orgasm like that?" Roseanne asked me

"I don't know. Did you get the permission of your Master to cum?"

"No."

"Then unless Juanita can give you one that good, you're out of luck. You get an orgasm from her because you're her training tool."

She looked at Juanita. "I'll do the best I can, Rosie," Juanita replied to the unasked question. They did a lot of silent communication like that.

I thought Roseanne did an excellent job licking my pussy. It was the first one she'd ever licked. Granted, I'd instructed her first, but she didn't even know if she'd like it. She apparently liked it just fine.

When the two women switched, I didn't think Juanita did quite as good a job, though she didn't seem upset to be licking pussy either. Being the recipient of my demonstration, she was probably less focused on the instruction, and paying more attention to how good it felt. Sahar pointed out the same thing.

"Roseanne is already pretty good at this pussy licking business."

"Better than me?" Juanita said.

"Oh, yes."

"When I was showing Roseanne, you were likely jonesing on how good it felt, and paying less attention to the lesson. You'll get better, it just won't be as fast," I pointed out.

"Was it good enough to scream?" Roseanne asked.

"It was good enough if I let myself go, but there's a sleeping baby in the house. It's why I covered Juanita's mouth. We can't scream, so if you think you might, shove a pillow in your mouth," Sahar said.

"Whose baby is it?"

"Master's and Miranda's," I said. "Okay, practice on each other. You're going to be having sex with your friend, so make it a good one."

"Are you pregnant?" Roseanne asked. "I saw what appeared to be a small baby bump on your belly while I was licking you."

"It's starting to show, is it? Yes, I'm pregnant, about two months now."

"Is it your Master's?" Juanita asked.

"It is."

"Do you get jealous of each other?"

"Not at all," I replied. "We care a great deal for each other. When I call them my sister slaves, it's more sister than slave. Go on, do each other, then sleep."

"Roseanne, do me first, so I get a better idea of how it's supposed to be done. I'll try to pay more attention, and do the best I can on you."

"Thanks."

Roseanne did a very good job on Juanita. She stuffed the pillow over her face to keep from waking David. And she must have paid excellent attention that time, because she did the same to Roseanne when it was her turn. Both girls were exhausted by this time, and fell asleep in each other's arms. I did the same with Sahar.

******

I was sixty-nining with Sahar the following morning when our newest two woke up. I took my mouth off Sahar's pussy long enough to say, "One orgasm apiece, then shower. Times a-wasting."

Since they'd done so well on each other last night, I didn't bother watching and critiquing, but kept right on doing what I was doing until both of our faces were glazed with girl cum. Then Sahar and I got up and greeted the others before taking a shower together. Water conservation, right?

Master had employed a cook and housekeeper for the house so we didn't have to take care of those things. They were used to seeing nudity and fucking. In fact, the housekeeper was the one Miranda had in DC, Maria, so she frequently had sex with us as well. I could get used to being taken care of like this. Let's face it, I was already used to it. I asked Maria to please wash our waitresses work uniforms and that we'd used one of the guest bedrooms and the sheets would need to be changed.

It was kind of nice knowing I didn't have anything to do now that my dissertation was done and defended and I'd have a couple months to play. Maybe a week down in the Keys, or a trip to Guadeloupe. It might be nice going up to New York for a few days and see where I'd be living up there, greet old friends, or out to LA. Bill seemed to spend more time out in LA now than he did in New York.

Roseanne and Juanita had finished their shower and joined us.

"Where are our clothes?" Juanita asked.

"You don't get to wear clothes here unless someone is coming over that can't know what a delicious slut you are," Master replied.

"How was the fuck you had with Master last night, Juanita?" I asked.

"It was wonderful. How did you know?"

"You had semen running down your leg when you got here last night, and it had to be his or Malcom's. I told him he should fuck you, because Shithead said you liked creaming on his cock."

"And how did you enjoy Beth's training last night?" Master asked.

The two women looked at each other and then Roseanne said. "It was amazing, Master. I didn't know sex between women could be that good."

"I'm going to feed you this morning, Roseanne. You need to sit on my lap. Remember, you need my permission to cum. Into the kitchen with you both."

Our cook was making waffles with sausages on the side. Master asked how Roseanne liked her waffles. She liked them with strawberry preserves and maple syrup. He made some for her to her preference and then fed her. He was not shy in spreading some of the preserves on her plump nipples and licking it off, nor running a sausage through her slit to flavor it with pussy, eating it himself or feeding it to her.

Master was an expert at feeding naked slaves and five times, Roseanne asked for permission to cum. She received permission for two.

"Are you going to whip my tits and pussy, Master?" Roseanne asked.

"Not this time," he said. "This time, I'm going to spank your bare bottom with my hand, then fuck you while your ass is aflame with heat."

He surprised her by doing it in the dining room after the meal was over. Master bent her over the table after shoving some dishes out of the way, He whacked her ass fairly hard, although it would get harder over time as Roseanne grew accustomed to a stiff spanking, then shoved his cock up her heated love tunnel. Poor Roseanne orgasmed immediately upon being filled, she was so hot for it, unable to get the words out in time.

We all watched her succumb to her fucking, cumming four more times in the twenty minutes he fucked her bent over the table. She did get permission for those four orgasms, begging for each one. When Master blasted his cum in Roseanne's cunt, he turned to Juanita and told her he wanted to see how well she could clean a messy pussy. Juanita fell to her knees behind the ass of her friend and licked her until only saliva glistened on her nether lips.

I had cleaned off Master's cock while Juanita was engaged with Roseanne. Master told me to get some anal plugs for Roseanne's bottom.

Returning from his stash of gear, I handed him lube and a box of five different sized plugs. Lubing up the smallest plug and Roseanne's anal pucker, he inserted the first one in her ass.

"From now on, when you get off work, you come directly here for your training. Expect to spend the night and remain until it's time to go to work. I want a copy of your schedule, so I know when to expect you. This plug will remain in your ass until tomorrow morning except when you use the bathroom. You will wash the plug and reinsert it with the lubricant I'm giving you. Each day at breakfast, we'll put a larger size in until we get to the largest size. At that point, you can expect that your ass may now be fucked. It may not be me, it could be one of the women with a strap-on, but you can anticipate an ass fucking three or four times a week."

"Yes, Master."

"Beth is going to give both of you her survey now. After you take it, we'll determine what we're going to do with Juanita."

I took them both to my office where I gave them each an iPad and set up my survey for them to take. I tabulated their results, and as anticipated, Roseanne was a switch. Juanita was submissive, but mildly so, about where Manuel was. We went back to the patio where everyone had now gathered around the pool. I informed Master of the results. He took over the conversation

"Roseanne, you're currently in submission to me because at Frieda's whipping, you knelt at my feet, asked to suck my cock and become a slave. You volunteered because you were ready. Your results indicate that you are a switch, someone who is submissive to some people and Dominant towards others. In addition to being my sex slave while I remain in Florida, you could be trained as a Dominant so you could take your own slave. You would be like Francesca, who's submissive to me, but has Belle submitting to her.