My Descent into Slavery Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Juanita, you're a mild submissive yourself. There's been evidence of that before now, stripping for Sahar at Frieda's punishment, staying naked and fucking me in the SUV, and complying when I told you to lick Roseanne's messy pussy. You didn't question it, or disobey, you just did what you were told. Since you've not yet volunteered to submit, you have a choice to make. You can ignore the survey's results, and do nothing. Remain as you are now, free to do as you please. Or, you can choose to submit to someone.

"You can submit to me, as Roseanne has done, temporarily, until July. You can choose to submit to Francesca instead, also until July. I imagine you'd choose me if you thought you'd prefer a Master, and more cock fucking and sucking, or her, if you enjoyed pleasuring females. Other than who you serve, the submission will be about the same, and you can expect to fuck both men and women. You have another choice, a more permanent one. You can choose to submit to Roseanne, if she chooses to accept you.

"While Roseanne is my submissive, you become mine through her, but she will be the primary arbiter of your submission. I will train her to be a good Dominant, who you can expect to treat you as a submissive likes to be treated, much as you've seen over the past few hours. She will learn to punish you in ways that don't harm you, to train you, to increase your submissiveness by what she does to you every day. Being a sex slave involves lots of sex. You can expect to get used on a daily basis for sex.

"Regardless of what you both choose now, you'll have some decisions to make in July. As Roseanne is a switch, she can decide not to take another Master, but seek a submissive of her own, which may be you if that's what you previously chose. Or she can choose another Dominant, either a man or woman. Frank Layton, from dinner last night, runs a pony farm, which is a more specialized form of Dominance and submission. If you're interested in a Master, you could be one of his mares. If you're interested in a woman, Trinity is being trained as a Dominant, and you could submit to her. If you chose Roseanne as your Dominant, and she chooses to have a Dominant of her own, that affects you as you become a submissive to that Dominant by proxy. The slave of my slave, is my slave.

"Frank lives in Ocala, Trinity lives in Gainesville. I'm not sure if either of those facts would make a difference. Theoretically, you can get a waitress job anywhere, so if you wanted to move to Gainesville, you could. Your Master or Mistress might appreciate you living with or near them if you're single. Frieda is married, and will continue residing primarily with her husband, but with frequent contact with her new Mistress at her house or theirs.

"As you can see, there's a lot of flexibility with this lifestyle. Frieda is married to a man and has a Mistress. Beth is married to a woman and has a Master. Miranda is married to me, but shares me with three other submissives. Francesca is married to Belle, as well as being her Dominant. You might end up marrying your Dominant, or end up marrying someone else entirely. You can leave submission at any time. If your Dominant doesn't meet your needs, you can find another. Submission, as most people practice it, is entirely voluntary. You both have the option of walking out at any time you're unsatisfied with either submission or your Dominant. Just because Roseanne submitted to me last night, doesn't mean she can't walk out right now, or even choose someone else.

"I want both of you to take about a half hour to discuss everything between yourselves, then to tell me what you want. If it's for both of you to leave, you may. If one of you wants to leave you may. We'll make sure the other one gets home in time for work. If you want to change Dominants or in Juanita's case, pick a Dominant, tell us what you want. If you do choose me, I expect you to keep working, but I'll give you money for clothes, driving back and forth from Ocala to here. Your attire will become sluttier. I'll take you clothes shopping and pick items out appropriate for work and play. You'll wear clothes similar to what the slaves wore last night at the restaurant to go out, and you'll be naked frequently everywhere else, including your own apartment.

"Juanita, I've been informed that you've got an ex-boyfriend who's been bothering you. If you're my submissive, you'll be under my protection. Some persuasive individuals will visit Pedro and tell him his further attentions are unwanted and for him to forget about you. Why don't you both go in the house and decide what you want to do, If either of you tells me you wish to continue as my submissive, you'll be collared with my collar, and you'll undergo cock sucking training this morning. If you choose to submit to Francesca, she'll collar you. If you choose Roseanne, I'll loan her a collar until she can buy her own."

The two women looked briefly at each other, then Roseanne said, "I'd like to remain your submissive for now, Master."

"I'd like Roseanne to be my Mistress, sir. I'd like to experience what she's like as a Dominant, and when you leave, we'll decide about the other stuff."

Again, I was struck by their almost telepathic communication. Or perhaps they'd had an opportunity to discuss some things while they showered this morning. They seemed very close. I had no doubt they'd do well together.

"Very well, Roseanne, kneel for me. Beth may I have her collar?" She immediately knelt on the floor in front of him.

"Yes, sir." I handed him the pretty collar I'd fetched when I got the anal plugs. It had Master's first name on it with her status, 'Joshua's Property'.

"I'm going to have you fill out a questionnaire for me which might help you decide upon some limits for yourselves and set up a slave agreement. Remember, it can change at any time, but it might be nice to transfer to another Dominant when our time is over."

"Yes, Master. Do I need to suck your cock again?" Roseanne asked.

"After you've received some lessons. Did you grab a generic collar, Beth?"

"I didn't sir. I anticipated she'd submit to you. I'll get one now and another set of anal plugs so that Roseanne can start preparing Juanita's ass for anal sex."

They waited while I got what was needed for the other new slave, including another bottle of lubricant. I handed all of the items to Roseanne, which surprised her a little.

"As Juanita's Dominant, you agree to take care of her primary needs as a submissive. You'll receive instruction to be a proper one," I said. "You should purchase some items for your new slave, including your own collar. It doesn't need to be fancy. You can purchase a dog collar at WalMart or Target, or get something nicer at a sex toy store. Tomorrow, we'll help you pick some things you'll need to manage your slave. I'll pay for it, but you should pick it out.

"You will insert Juanita's anal plug, and change her plugs to the next largest size. She can remove it for going to the ladies, but you're the only one who can remove it permanently except Master, as he now has rights to your slave. If he does remove it, he'll put it back in. At lunch today, you will feed your slave. You'll be in charge of her sex and orgasms now, again, with the exception of Master. He can override you, both for training purposes, and because he's your Master."

"You mean Juanita needs my permission to orgasm?" Roseanne asked.

"Your permission to have sex, to orgasm, who she has sex with, whether it's a man or woman. You can demand that she pleasure you without giving her anything in return, although that shouldn't be a constant state of affairs. If you're unusually cruel or demanding, she may eventually seek another Dominant. You need to meet her needs in addition to meeting your own."

"What about my needing to have permission to cum myself, Master?" Roseanne asked.

"Unless I give you specific instructions to the contrary for some reason, you may give and receive orgasms from your slave without needing to ask me for permission. There will be times I'll prohibit your orgasms from your slave, but usually, it will be for a specific purpose, and will only last while I'm with you. I'm going to be out of town on Friday night. You two may be on your own, and able to do what you want. I'll expect you to show up in Ocala on Saturday morning if you're not working so you can be exposed to Frank's pony farm. Another reason I'll need both of your schedules."

"Thank you, Master."

"Go ahead and collar your new slave while you stand and she kneels. Everything you do from now on should be establishing her submission to you, and your Dominance over her. When she's collared, put the smallest plug in Juanita's bottom," Master said. "Then you'll have her kiss your feet and lick your cunt as an act of submission. Then Beth will both give you cock sucking lessons on me, before you both practice on me. You'll be sucking someone else's cock tonight when you get off work. Expect to lick and suck lots of cunts and cocks until you're both properly trained."

"Yes, Master."

Roseanne stood and Juanita knelt at her feet and was collared with the generic collar. Then Juanita bent down to kiss her new Mistress's feet, before kneeling up and licking her pussy. Roseanne told her she wanted to see how fast Juanita could make her cum, and since Roseanne was so aroused herself, it only took four minutes before she grabbed her slave's head, thrust it against her pussy and moaned in orgasm.

"Depending upon your whim at the time, you can allow your slave to clean up after you glaze her face, or make her leave it on her face smelling her Mistress's pleasure," I said. "Wearing your juices on her face is an act of submission which has the potential to embarrass and humiliate her. Generally, as her Dominant, you don't want to make her do anything that will get her in trouble with her employer or the law. You're balancing your own desires with her other responsibilities. Since you're assuming responsibility for your slave, if she loses her job because of something you required her to do, you might have to support her. Making her strip at a nude beach or someone's house is vastly different from making her walk naked down the middle of a busy street."

"I see. Since she's going to be learning to suck Master's cock, I'll let her wash her face. You hear me, slave? Run and clean your face."

"Yes, Mistress." Juanita scurried away to wash her face.

An easy flow from submissive to Master, to Juanita's Dominant.

When she returned with a clean face, I showed them how to properly suck a cock. How it was both similar to what they'd already learned about licking pussy, to how it differed. They both paid close attention, and quickly learned how to tell when a man was close to cumming, important both for letting him plateau, or preparing for the flood of his cum so you wouldn't lose a drop of his cum if he wanted you to swallow.

We were in a post plateau cool down, so while lightly stroking his cock and balls, I took time to explain. "A Master can choose to paint your face or tits. You may want to clarify where he'll blast his load ahead of time, but remember he can always choose to change his mind. Also, even though I can give Master a better orgasm if he lets me have control, he's the arbiter of when he cums. If he says he wants to cum, it's your job to make him cum as fast as possible. The same when Juanita pleasures you. You'll get a better orgasm if you let her have control, the decision is yours."

"Why wouldn't I want to maximize my pleasure, Beth?"

"Lack of time. Practice for different situations. You don't want to make much noise and you know you'll be too loud if she does. Maybe you want a quick orgasm before going to work, but you don't want to be late, or she gives you a quick one in the ladies room at work and you don't want to take too much time or make much noise. Situations vary."

Roseanne nodded. It was time to shoot for the final run to orgasm. I engulfed Master's nice prick and bobbed up and down his stalk while doing a twisting swirl of my tongue at the top which I knew he liked. I was palming his sack reading his approaching orgasm, When I sensed he was close, I started rubbing a finger over his anal pucker. He'd become much more anally responsive after Sahar had started fucking his ass. Just before he seemed ready to explode, a digit penetrated his starfish and he bucked up off the couch as he exploded his creamy cum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his cum.

"Master will be feeling quite sensitive now, so you'll get him some water so he can hydrate and rest for a few minutes before you start, Roseanne," I said. "When he cums in your mouth, save some and kiss your slave so she can get used to sharing the cum of your lovers."

Roseanne got up and got some ice water, quickly returning, kneeling in front of him and giving him his glass. She stayed there waiting for Master to give further instructions.

"You won't punish your slave yet, slave. You need to be instructed first. If there is something she does to earn a punishment, keep track of the offense and how much she earns. Generally speaking, I go with ten swats as a punishment for cumming without permission, failing to ask for permission, which often happens if your slave doesn't expect to orgasm, and for forgetting to obey some command. Deliberate disobedience is often ten swats more, so twenty, but deliberate disobedience can never occur if she fails to do something she hasn't agreed to beforehand.

"For instance, if she's agreed to lick your asshole if it's clean, and your asshole is dirty when you tell her to lick it, she can refuse to do so, and should never be punished. You don't want to force a slave to do what she wouldn't normally do. If your slave is unable to use her safe word because she's gagged or sucking a cock, she should have an alternate method of giving a safe word, such as making a fist, or striking the floor, stomping feet. The same for asking permission to cum. If Beth is licking someone and I'm fucking her, I may have her pat the tummy of the woman she's licking to ask for permission. Do you understand? This is not a way for you to brutalize someone. They always need an out."

"Yes, Master. I understand. I don't want to hurt Juanita. I imagine I will go too easy on her to start. I'm not sure if I could spank her as hard as you spanked me this morning."

"It's okay to ask. You can start out lighter than you think she can tolerate, and increase the intensity until she asks you to back off. Or ask her if it's too hard after the first swat and swat harder if she says it's not."

"Wouldn't Juanita say it's too hard just so I'm not so hard on her, sir?"

"You got a stiff spanking from me this morning. Not as hard as a more experienced sub might get, but hard for a newbie. Did you want to use your first safe word to get me to ease off?"

"No, sir."

"True submissives enjoy some degree of punishment. They know it's expected and desire the control their Dominant exerts," I said. "If a person doesn't expect and enjoy some degree of punishment, they're probably not submissive in the first place. If you didn't know if Juanita was submissive, you'd probably start much lighter and explore their tolerance to punishment. We already know Juanita is submissive. To a certain extent, that means she accepts the nature of obedience and punishment. It won't frighten her to be spanked. She's already observed it happening to others, including you. She'd be embarrassed if you could accept more punishment than she did. When you saw how much punishment Frieda absorbed last night, didn't it make you feel like you could take it, just as she did?"

"Yes, you're right. I even wanted to experience what she did. I was hoping my own tits and pussy would be punished. I wanted to see what it would be like, if I'd cum if it happened to me."

"I could tell you were aroused by it. You hadn't taken my survey yet. I didn't know you were submissive, Dominant or a switch. Then I asked you if you imagined yourself strung up for punishment or applying the whip. You said both. If you'd said one or the other, I'd have guessed your preference, but you said both. It's when I suspected you were a switch. It's why I told you to kneel in front of Master, and ask to suck his cock and become his slave. You could start the journey to exploring your true nature to its fullest, as a submissive sex slave."

"I see."

"Why don't you begin to suck my cock? I'm ready now," Master said.

"Yes, Master."

I pulled Juanita in front of me and I played with her body as we watched her Mistress do her utmost to pleasure Master. I whispered in her ear as we watched, pointing out the things she was doing right, and the things she missed.

"You enjoyed fucking Master last night. Future fucking will get even better. You're going to acquire slave heat. Being a submissive will make you hornier than you believed possible. Your cunt will constantly be wet, dripping with desire. You'll cum easier, and more frequently. Orgasms will be better than you ever thought possible. You see how she's worshipping his cock, how much it fills her mouth. Your first duty as a submissive is to the pleasure of your Dominant, or whoever they give you to. You'll learn to suck even while you're being punished or fucked yourself, and they won't be able to tell the difference, because you can ignore what's happening to you, in order to give maximum pleasure to them."

Juanita was so aroused by watching and my whispered commentary, and my caresses to her body, she needed to cum several times. Each time, but twice, Master gave her permission to cum, but she earned her first punishment herself, and telling her she'd soon feel a hand or paddle on her naked ass, made her hotter still.

Roseanne did an excellent job of sucking off Master, better than many other new slaves might have done. I could tell Master loved her mouth. After another brief respite, Juanita took her turn. If anything, she did slightly better than Roseanne had.

I asked her about it after she finished cleaning off his cock and balls.

"I've had excellent instruction, and the example of my own Mistress. I wanted to do well so my Mistress wouldn't be disappointed in the effort I put forth to our Master."

"I wasn't disappointed in you at all," Roseanne said. "You made me very proud."

Juanita blushed. "Thank you, Mistress."

"We're going to stop now," Master said. "Who's driving?"

"It's my vehicle, sir." Juanita said.

"Jeans are no longer permitted without special permission. I don't want my cunts unavailable to instant touching. I can't let you drive back to Ocala naked, so I'm going to have you borrow a skirt from my other slaves. No bras or underwear on the drive there, or back here after work. When you go home, grab your own skirts to wear, so you can return theirs tonight.

"Since Juanita is driving, Roseanne, you will masturbate all the way back to your house. You doesn't have permission to cum. You can stop moving her fingers if you get close, but you need to leave your hand on your pussy the entire trip home. You may cum anyway. Keep track of your orgasms and report them to me when you get back.

"Shave your cunts before you go to work. Both of you need to keep them bare as long as I own you. Wear your uniforms and whatever underwear your boss expects you to wear at work. If you can get by without panties, you will.

"Your arousal and sexual needs are going to increase. Neither of you have permission to cum until you get back here. Keep track of every orgasm, including the two you already had, Juanita, and the one you had, Roseanne. You'll be punished for every orgasm you had today when you return. I will demonstrate punishments, and then Roseanne will practice on her new slave. You can also expect to suck more cock tonight. Tomorrow, we'll go shopping for some clothes and sex toys. I want written copies of your work schedules and days off.