My Descent into Slavery Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Thank you for speaking with us," Gary said. "It's been a real education. May I say you're quite lovely?"

"My wife thinks so," I said, smiling, "and I don't mind you saying so. I hope that you'll look more favorably on your former agent. I don't think she deserved the vilification heaped on her."

"I think you're right. I'll submit a report to my superiors, and hopefully, they'll feel the same."

They both left and I now had my first client as a doctor.

******

Sahar was left to explain all the features of the iPad to Daiyu while I translated the survey to Mandarin. It was funny seeing all the sentences running vertically instead of horizontally. I was glad the process was so easy to do on the computer, because it would have been a pain in the ass to ask all the questions and possible answers in Mandarin.

Everyone else but Daiyu had gotten naked in my absence. We were all free and could be naked. Only slaves had to be clothes. What a difference that was. I could tell Daiyu was uncomfortable with the idea of being clothed while everyone else was naked. She kept fingering her clothing as if it was uncomfortable, and I'm sure it was if she was used to nudity.

I pulled her aside and had her take my survey. I had her stay with me while I ran everything through the matrix. Submissive, our second one. She'd eventually need a Dominant, once I got her to accept she was free to accept one. I thought about George again. I couldn't force him to be one.

"Mistress, what duties will I be performing for you as your slave, if it isn't sex?" Daiyu asked through the translator.

"We'll let you help the cook and maid a couple hours each day. The rest of the day, you'll be doing what Sahar wants you to do in the gym, and learning English."

"What will Sahar be doing with me, Mistress."

"Working your ass off until you're so tired you'll drop, and learning to protect yourself."

"Shouldn't I be learning to suck men's cocks better, Mistress? The Master has a much larger cock than my previous Master."

"What was it I said about sex, Daiyu? Asking for sex is a punishable offense. Ten swats to your bottom. Sahar will administer them."

"I wasn't asking for sex, Mistress, only training to be better."

"And how are you to train without performing sex, and why would you need to practice, since sex is off limits to a slave? Are you a slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ten swats."

"Why are you so different from my previous Master, Mistress?"

"Because we are not your previous Master. Just obey."

I brought her back to the living room and reported that Daiyu was submissive and Sahar needed to give her ten whacks, and to use a paddle because it wouldn't be to her bare bottom.

"What's the offense?" Sahar asked.

"Asking to be trained to suck larger cocks."

"The little slut is probably gagging to feel Joshua's prick inside of her," Sahar laughed.

"Very likely, as a submissive. You can have the rest of the afternoon for her work out. After supper, she should be working on her English. Tomorrow, I'll take her to a Target and buy her some more clothes."

Daiyu was given her spanking, and though it was hard, I'm sure she thought she was getting off easy.

I worked out that afternoon as well. Not as long as Daiyu did, but long enough to keep Sahar happy I wasn't being too lazy. Daiyu had to help the cook, and we told her, (Edna), that Daiyu would help her for a couple hours every day, and for her to provide a schedule so we'd know when we could have her doing other things.

"She might try offering to have sex with you," Master said. "Refuse and report it any one of us."

"Yes, sir."

Daiyu was working on her English with my and Sahar's help when Malcom, Trinity and Frieda arrived.

They all stripped right away and Francesca began working with them immediately, going over more Dominant and submissive protocols with them both. Frieda was practicing her pussy licking and cock sucking. Daiyu didn't have the translation app on and was clearly puzzled by what was going on. Frieda was acting like a slave, kneeling, displaying, providing sexual pleasure, even undergoing a whipping when she climaxed without permission.

Finally, it all became more than she could comprehend.

"Is she a slave, Mistress?" Daiyu asked, turning on the translation app and pointing to Frieda.

"She's naked and having sex, so she's not a slave. Only free people are allowed to be naked and have sex," I answered.

"She's acting like one of my former Master's slaves, Mistress."

"We're not like your former Master. Only free people can have sex like that."

"Can I ever become free, Mistress?"

"I don't know," I replied, "can you?"

That clearly confused her. It got even more confusing when Juanita and Roseanne arrived from work and began doing the same types of things with Master, both of the tarts getting fucked by Master while they licked each other's pretty pussy.

"They're not slaves either, Mistress?"

"No, they're both free. They have jobs and everything, make their own money, go home to an apartment they share after they've had their fun."

Before Daiyu went to bed, I told her to go piss in the toilet and then drink the water. She was about to dip a cup in the toilet when I told her to stop. "I just wanted to see if you'd obey. We have security guards watching all of the time. You can't masturbate. If you do, they'll report it to us and you'll be punished."

"Yes, Mistress."

We put her in a guest room all by herself, with a large t-shirt to wear for clothing. I'm sure she was quite confused when she went to sleep. I was in the room next to hers and I made Sahar scream for me. The sex afterwards was fairly loud as well.

The following morning, Master reported that Daiyu had masturbated.

"Tell the truth," he said, "did you orgasm last night?"

"Yes, Master."

"Are you a slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Ten more swats, Sahar, a little harder this time."

Sahar gave her ten more, and after breakfast, she worked Daiyu like a dog in the gym, before starting her self defense training. She could barely hold her hands up, and Sahar didn't go easy on her, although they were both wearing gloves and boxing helmets.

Daiyu was bent over, hands on her knees, gasping for breath. Sahar kept striking her hands off her knees, telling her to stand up and fight.

"I can't, Mistress."

"That's because you're a slave and you'll always be a slave." She pushed her down on the mat. "Why don't you get on your knees and stay there, slave."

Daiyu got on her knees and stayed there until I got her for lunch. After a shower, she put on her regular clothes again and I drove her to a Target in the Corvette. I punched it a couple of times, leaving her breathless. We went to the ladies wear and I picked out a half dozen of the cheapest, ugliest, loosest, baggiest clothes I could find, including bras and granny panties. I did get her good running shoes and some decent exercise gear.

As I was picking out this crap, Daiyu looked longingly at some of the nicer things they had available, including some sexy lingerie.

"Mistress, can't we get some of these things?" Daiyu asked. "They're not that much more money."

"Are you a slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then wear what you're given and don't complain about it. You're a slave. We don't want you wearing nice things so someone would be tempted to fuck you."

"Yes, Mistress."

Every evening and night for the rest of the week was the same thing. Frieda, Juanita and Roseanne engaging in slave behavior, and having lots of good sex. Belle and I also got to play some games. Usually, Daiyu earned at least one spanking a day, accepting it stoically because I'm sure ours was almost a love pat compared to what she got from her previous owner. I was sucking Malcom's cock while Master plowed my pussy. I cleaned off Master's cock for him when he was done.

"You wear a collar, Mistress," she said when I was done.

"I do."

"Then you're a slave, Mistress?"

"No, I'm not. I went to college and got my degree. I've got you as my first client. I've got money in the bank. I can drive you to stores by myself. My wife couldn't love me if I were a slave. I was a slave for a month, about to be branded and sold. I was saved before that happened. Sahar worked very hard to fix me after I was a slave. I'm not a slave."

"But you act like a slave, Mistress."

"Since I'm not a slave, I can act any way that I want. How I choose to act is up to me."

More confusion.

Every day, Sahar was driving her harder. Sometimes, she dozed off during her English lessons. We'd wake her up and make her continue.

The weekend was worse. Trinity, Frieda and Malcom were there the entire day and spent the night. Roseanne and Juanita came every night after work and spent the night, fucking someone every day and night, even the servants. Frieda was getting fucked by Master every day, sometimes with Malcom participating, other times just watching.

By Sunday, nothing had really changed. At supper time on Sunday, I took a dump on a disposable plate. When we sat down for supper, I uncovered the plate and set it down on the floor.

"This is your food tonight Daiyu. Don't use any utensils. Enjoy."

This had happened often enough, Daiyu expected me to stop her before she shoved her face in my shit. She moved slowly, giving me plenty of time to stop her. I didn't say anything to her as her face got closer and closer. She paused with her lips almost touching the steaming pile, waiting for the command to halt. It never came.

She sat up slightly, hit the translate button and asked, "Aren't you going to stop me, Mistress?"

"No. You're a slave. I ate shit when I was a slave. You can eat it now."

We were all watching her, she was watching all of us. Maybe she hoped someone else would stop her. No one said a word.

Finally, Sahar said, "Are you a slave? If you're a slave, do what you're told."

Daiyu looked down at her plate. "I'm not a slave," she said, flinching as she said it, afraid she was going to get a horrible beating.

"If you're not a slave, throw that out and eat at the table with the rest of us," I said.

Daiyu started crying. Sahar picked up the plate and got rid of it. "Your shit is stinking up the place," she said in explanation. "It's spoiling my appetite."

I put my hand on Daiyu's shoulder. "Get a chair and sit down at the table."

Daiyu got a chair and sat down. She looked at me strangely. I hit the button on her translation app.

"Sahar told you a week ago that you weren't a slave anymore. Apparently, you were the only one who didn't believe her, as you've acted like a slave ever since."

"It's true? I'm not a slave?"

"No one here is your owner," I said.

She stood up and threw off her clothes, then sat down again. "Can I have sex now?"

"Free people can have sex, but no one can ask you for sex. You have to ask them. They, as free persons, can refuse to have sex with you. That's their right as free people. I'lll explain more after supper."

She sat down at the table and ate as a free person for the first time since her capture. She ate all of her food without being told to, and even had a second helping.

When we'd all finished and cleared the kitchen, Sahar and I took Daiyu to her room. We all sat on her bed. It was time to give her all of the news, and it was going to take a while. I wished she spoke English, although it was progressing fairly well.

"Slavery such as you knew, Daiyu, is illegal in every country of the world. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist, only that the men and women who buy and sell people are criminals. Your previous owner was a criminal. He's been arrested for owning you, and you might need to go to court to testify about what was done to you. You are not now, and never again should be a slave, with people doing whatever they want to you without consequence.

"You remember how you said that I wore a collar and I was a slave, and that some others here were acting like slaves?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm not a Mistress. No one here is your Mistress or Master. Call me Beth, call Sahar, Sahar, call Joshua, Joshua. Call everyone by their name, only. It's the start of learning to act like a free person. You are our equal in every way. Just because you now know you aren't a slave, doesn't mean you won't feel like one most of the time. You were one for two and a half years. It's going to take time before you completely understand and know in your heart that you are free. The more you can act as a free person, the sooner you'll begin feeling like you're free, and less like a slave.

"You have a personality trait that is going to make it harder for you to transition to a completely free person. You have a submissive personality, which means that you will feel like you want to have someone in charge of you, someone to control you. As a free person, you can choose to have someone else to control you. Frieda, Juanita, Miranda, Belle and I are all submissive personalities, and we've chosen to give someone else control over us, which is why I was acting like a slave. I chose Joshua to be my Master, but I have the ability to leave him any time I want. That's why I'm free. I don't have to stay with him if he doesn't behave in a way I expect my Master to behave. Joshua and Trinity are Dominant personalities. They enjoy being in control of other people. Francesca, and Roseanne are what are called Switches. They can be Dominant or submissive at the same time. Francesca is submissive to Joshua, and Dominant to Belle. Roseanne is submissive to Joshua and Dominant to Juanita. Everyone else here now is neutral, including the servants, neither Dominant nor submissive.

"Trinity, Frieda, Juanita and Roseanne just discovered what they are. To make sure that they practice Dominance and submission safely, so that no one will be harmed by their activities, Trinity is being trained to be Dominant, Roseanne is being trained as a Switch, and Frieda and Juanita are being trained as submissives. When they complete their training, Trinity will take over Domination of Frieda, and Roseanne will take control of Juanita, plus she'll eventually, probably, find her own Master or Mistress, most likely a Master.

"I suspect that one day, you'll want to find a Dominant for yourself, but you are not yet in a good place to choose one. Having been, and still feeling like a slave, you may not choose a good Master. We need to make sure that you're doing much better, and feel more like a free person before you can be allowed to choose a Dominant. So we'll want you to behave more like a free person, and not a slave, so we know you'll make a good choice.

"Now, there's good news. A fund was set up for freed slaves from the money that slavers had made selling people. You have $300,000 dollars in your name, plus my Master has given $50,000 to all of the slaves that we've freed. Hopefully, one of the things you'll learn to do is manage the money that you now have. You don't have to use any of that money while you stay with us. We'll take care of you, ensure you have food and clothing and a roof over your head. When you strike out on your own, you'll have it. You need to stay with us until the trial of your previous owner, after which you can do whatever you want, though we're hoping you'll stay with us until I'm sure you're as well as I can hope for.

"We're going to New York City in a couple of months. We can fly you back to Orlando if the trial isn't over by then. We have a place for freed slaves to live. They are being provided counseling, training, helped to go to school if that's what they want, helped to find a job, given self defense training, and a lot of other things. We want you to go with us. You really need to have counseling. It will help you to deal with the things that have happened to you. You also need help to learn about this country if this is where you want to stay, or you can choose to go back to China. I also recommend that you continue to train with Sahar to learn how to protect yourself from bad people. You don't have to train as hard as we've been pushing you. We did that because we wanted you to push back, to finally say that you aren't a slave, but it's not a bad skill to have. One of our freed slaves was accosted by a man in Los Angeles who wanted to turn her into a prostitute. You should learn to protect yourself from people like that. Do you have any questions so far?"

"You seem to have a good Master. Can't I have him as my Master, Mistress?"

"I'm not a Mistress, Daiyu, remember to call me Beth. Say it."

"Beth, can I share your Master? He already knows about Dominance, and he won't hurt me."

"You can ask, but he already has four, so he might not want any more. He might be willing to take you temporarily, until you find someone else, but it's up to him, not me or anyone else. But I would ask him not to accept you until you're behaving more as a free person, and not a slave. I need for you learn non-submissive, non-slave, behaviors before you go back to a submissive state, to make decisions for yourself, before someone else makes them for you. I need you to become more like Sahar first. If you want to emulate the behaviors you need to learn, emulate her. She won't do anything she doesn't want to do."

"When can I have sex?"

"I'll give you a couple of orgasms after our discussion, but any other sex is up to the people you ask."

"Can I get some new clothes. I hate the things you bought for me. They're ugly."

"I wanted you to hate them. It was another push to get you to reject that you were a slave; to want to choose things for yourself. We can go tomorrow and buy some other things for you. I'll let you choose them, and I'll pay for them. Every time you do something slave like, such as start to obey some ridiculous order like eating my shit, or putting your hand in the fire on the stove, we'll remind you to quit acting like a slave. When you go through a week of not doing anything like a slave, including addressing anyone as Master or Mistress, I will recommend to Master that he can accept your temporary submission if he wants to."

"I have one further question. Despite Joshua being your Master, you always ask Sahar for permission to have sex with anyone. Why?"

"Following my slavery, I became promiscuous, begging anyone and everyone for sex. I had no control. If punished, I'd beg to eat shit or drink piss, which as Master's submissive, I knew I'd suffer some punishment, and didn't want to beg for those things. I knew Master would not have control of my sexuality anymore, I would give myself to anyone. Sahar had to beat that begging for sex out of me, to make me realize begging to have sex, or to eat shit, or drink piss, wouldn't get me anything but a beating, to counter the conditioning of my slavery. But even after that, despite not begging anymore, I still wanted sex more than was good for me. I allowed myself to be hypnotized and given a hypnotic suggestion to feel ill, like I'm going to vomit, if I think of sex with anyone else but Master or Sahar. Someone can remove that feeling of sickness so I can have sex with other people. Since Sahar is always with me, Master gave her that control. In order to have sex with anyone but her and Master, she needs to give me permission to have sex with that person. When she does, I no longer feel sick.

"Some of the other slaves have received the same hypnotic suggestion, except no one can remove the sick feeling. They're married, and to maintain their marriages or other relationships, it stays with them so they don't desire to have sex with anyone else but their spouse and screw up their marriage. You're going to meet some of these other freed slaves. They're flying here on Tuesday and they'll spend a week with us. Two of them have children from their former owners who their husbands accepted as their own. They are the people you'll eventually start attending group counseling with as soon as you've learned English. You can talk to them individually and learn what they're doing to change their lives."