My Descent into Slavery Ch. 26

Story Info
The slave freed at The Woodshed comes to stay for treatment.
18.8k words
4.81
9.3k
5

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

In this chapter, the slave freed at The Woodshed is released to Joshua's custody and begins treatment to overcome her slavery. It contains a slave breeding. This chapter contains oral, anal, lesbian, and group sex, including triple penetrations and pegging. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance. There is no COVID or STDs in this fantasy world.

My Descent Into Slavery, Ch 26

Daiyu

When we arrived back at our house, Juanita was there waiting for us, apparently eager to become a three hole slut, as she knew today was the day her anal virginity would be taken. Miranda and Belle had arrived fifteen minutes before we had and let her into the house, where she was stripped and naked. Master had taken a lot of anal cherries, and would be taking both Juanita's now, and Roseanne's later. Master directed me to give Juanita her anal cleansing.

"Why are we doing this, Beth?" Juanita asked as I filled her bowels for the second time.

"To clean out your bottom. It's a lot less messier this way. It will be so clean, in fact, that you can suck Master's cock after he's fucked you."

Juanita looked a little green around the gills after I said that.

"I promise, there won't be any shit in your bottom when we're finished here. It will probably be cleaner than your pussy is," I said. "The last one we do, the water you expel will be clear. It's a final rinse."

"Have you ever done it?"

"Many times, as have all the slaves you've met at one point or another. We don't do the cleansing every time we're fucked in the ass, so you only need to suck a cock or lick cum out of an asshole after a cleansing. I'll be licking your asshole when Master is done. I've also sucked the other kind, although I bit the cocks off the first two to do it. After that, they put a ring gag in my mouth so I couldn't bite the cock off, until I'd been beaten so severely I quit trying. From then on, I sucked a cock no matter where it had been."

"Was it bad being a real slave?"

"Horrible. I wouldn't wish it on anyone except those who've enslaved others. Those people I'd be feeding shit to every day."

We finished up the process and I showed Juanita how clean the water was when we did the final rinse.

"Master will take you first. He's a very gentle anal lover. You'll enjoy him opening you for the first time. You'll be given a little break, then have your first triple penetration. I don't know which cock will go in what hole, but we only have three men here, so it will be one of them going somewhere."

Juanita nodded. We rejoined the others, all of whom were naked now. Sahar had Ranger and Gloria taking turns licking her pussy.

"Gloria is getting pretty good at this, Beth," Sahar said. "She's a competitive bitch. Doesn't like to come in second in anything, except pulling sulkies, I guess. There, she came in third, which is why she's licking my twat, and I'm not licking hers."

I laughed. "You're no less competitive than she is, although you know better than to try to lick cunt better than me." Sahar laughingly agreed.

Francesca told Frieda to lick Juanita to three orgasms, then lick her asshole to prepare her for Master's cock. It was a test of Frieda, as well as Juanita. She did as she was told, licking first one hole, than the other. Juanita mounted Frieda in a sixty-nine so she could continue getting orgasms as Master split her sphincter for the first time. I helped lube Juanita's bottom and Master's cock.

Master got into position, but used a thumb to play with her starfish a little as she was cumming on Frieda's tongue. His thumb had no problem penetrating the muscle, it having been stretched for several days, and it only seemed to make Juanita's orgasms get better.

He placed his cock against her back door and waited for her next orgasm before popping the head of his prick through her pucker. That made her orgasm so good she vibrated. She'd end up loving anal sex. Master gave Juanita time to adjust to the violation of her derrière before moving. When he did, she was ready.

Her orgasms came easier, and Master finally had Frieda lick his balls instead of Juanita's clit, and she still climaxed, another anal slut. Before long, she was pleading with him to fuck her faster. Master obliged, not trying to delay his orgasm. He finally hosed down her rectum, and before he fed Juanita his cum covered cock, I was digging his sperm out of her bottom, showing her I wasn't afraid to go there. After that, she had no problem sucking off his cock.

His cock clean, Master pulled Juanita into his lap, providing some aftercare after her first anal experience, though I doubt she needed much, given how she enjoyed it. He was kissing on her and stroking her body.

"How do you like being a submissive so far?" Master asked her.

"I like it fine, sir, although I'm pretty sure I don't want to be a pony. It's harder work than just being a sex slave. It's like I found my place, my comfort zone. I know where I'm meant to be, on my knees, adoring my Dominant."

"Do you like Roseanne as your Mistress?"

"I haven't gotten the full benefit of Roseanne as my Mistress, sir, because she's still being trained. I'd never imagined I would enjoy sex with a woman as much as I do. I guess I always had the expectation I'd marry a boy and have babies. Loving a woman is so different. Part of what makes it good for me, is I really like and trust Roseanne. I like that we already live together. If it weren't for the way I feel about her, I'd probably prefer submitting to a man, but I wanted her as my Mistress so much. I think it's fun we both get to fuck cocks too. I find I like sex with both. Pony Boy was a lot of fun to fuck."

"Frieda, since Malcom has no problem with you fucking other men anymore, I think you should be triple penetrated today as well. Gloria, do you want to be airtight today?" Francesca asked.

"May I please, Sahar."

"Even I like three dicks once in awhile," Sahar laughed. "Go ahead, clean out your ass. You too, Ranger. I want to nail your ass again, this time while Beth is sucking on your cock."

"Could I get triple penetrated today?" Trinity asked.

"Have you had anal sex before?" Francesca asked.

"A couple times. It didn't seem as fun as Juanita's though."

"The benefit of proper preparation, Mistress," I said. "What if we put the second largest plug inside of her for the rest of the day, and don't do you until last."

"Do you think you can come six times today, Ranger?"

"If they're spread out a little," Ranger said.

"Malcom, you good for five after fucking Francesca and Trinity all night?"

"Why only five if Ranger is doing six?"

"Because Beth is going to suck him dry in a few minutes while Sahar fucks his ass."

"What's that like?" Malcom asked Ranger.

"Oh, I bitch about it because it seems so fucking gay, but it's not bad, especially since it's not a guy doing it."

"Have you had a guy fuck your ass?"

"Not by choice, but I do have to obey my Mistress, and that is one of the punishments I can expect if I'm displeasing. As is sucking a cock. They're effective punishments because we don't want to do them. I'd rather get paddled a hundred times than suck a cock, and fifty times instead of getting a real cock fucking."

"I wonder what it would be like, not sucking a cock, mind you, but getting ass fucked."

"If you want to be ass fucked, I'm your girl," Sahar said. "I had so many damn cocks in my ass as a slave, it's only fair I get to fuck a few cocky bastards back."

"Will I regret letting Sahar fuck my ass?" He asked Ranger again.

"She's pretty good as ass fuckers go," Ranger laughed. "I've had no complaints other than having to surrender my ass at all."

"Welcome to the club," I said. "I'm kind of with Sahar on this. If my ass is fair game, all asses should be up for grabs."

"Come on, Malcom, I'll show you how to clean out your ass too," Francesca said. "It's a lot cleaner that way."

"If you're going to do that many at once, you might want to use two bathrooms," I said, "or it's almost certain someone is going to have an accident, when two people have to relieve themselves at once."

"Why don't you take Malcom and Trinity and the master bath. I expect Ranger and Gloria have done it before and won't need hand holding. I'll do Frieda. She'll be mostly clean anyway."

"You got that right," Gloria said.

I took Malcom and Trinity to the master bath and showed them how to mix the mixture we used and the proportions. I inserted the nozzle in Malcom's ass first.

"Hold that inside as long as you can, then sit on the john and evacuate your bowels."

"What do we do then?"

"We do it again until there's nothing inside you but air. If you haven't done it before, there's quite a build up. We do it every one to three weeks, so it's pretty quick."

I mixed up another bag and did it to Trinity. "Same rules. If you should happen to need to let go while Malcom is on the toilet, you can use the bidet, but we'd prefer the toilet."

"How often do you have anal sex?" Malcom asked.

"At least once a week. Keeps everything all stretched out."

"Have you been airtight?" Trinity asked.

"On multiple occasions. It's nice, if you like sex, and I obviously do. I haven't done it for a few months, because it's just Master or at most one other guy since we got here. We do it sometimes like we did for Frieda, with a couple of strapless vibrators, and it's nice, but not the same."

"Who will they do first?" Malcom asked.

"Juanita should give it about an hour so her bottom doesn't get too sore, so I imagine, you or Ranger will get ass fucked first, since we don't need to worry about a tired cock. A Feeldoe will fuck as long as the battery lasts."

"If it's all the same to anyone, I'd like to see Ranger get fucked before I do it," Malcom said.

"Sahar certainly won't care which one she does first. She gets vibrated by the other end regardless of how loose or tight your asses are."

Malcom sat down and relieved the pressure. We flushed and did another bag full of a mild soap and water mixture. Trinity went next.

"It's kind of embarrassing doing this with Malcom watching," she said as she evacuated her bowels.

"You're fucking him. Think of him as a junior husband or something. I think you're fucking him more often than his wife at the moment. That will probably change again as soon as Frieda has reached the proper stage of submissiveness. Normally speaking, a Dominant spends much of the first two or three weeks establishing a new slave's submission. Orgasms are more restricted, punishments occur more frequently. Sex is more controlled. When the submissive gets used to their submission, things tend to ease up, become more relaxed, unless the Dominant sees the submissive slipping into bad habits."

"How long did it take you to quit fighting your real slavery?" Trinity asked. I was plugging her bottom again at the time.

"The worst stuff, about ten days to two weeks. They beat disobedience out of me. I was gang raped for three solid days, day and night, beaten until I begged to be fucked or to eat shit or drink piss, then fucked, fed shit or piss, given a bowl of soup three times a day, fucked over a grate so they didn't even need to take me to a bathroom. I got fucked even when defecating. They hosed me off once a day with cold water. The worst part was the threats they made against my friends. If I tried to escape or kill myself or harmed any other guards, they'd torture them for a couple weeks before they'd kill them. I would have done anything to kill myself if not for that. I couldn't do that to them." I got lost in the past for a moment, remembering.

"My God," Trinity said.

"I haven't thought about any of that for a long time. I'm very happy. I've got a very good life. Lots of people who love me. Now, I'll be able to help others like myself. It's kind of like an old nightmare now."

"I can see why Sahar is so protective of you," Malcom said.

"She's protective of all women. Fortunately, she realizes the difference between people like me who want to submit, and real slaves, who have no choice. Those who can't protect themselves. Looking into her eyes if you're intentionally hurting someone is like looking in the eyes of a shark. They seem soulless. I love making her laugh. Her slavery was even harder than mine. And don't ask. I won't tell you."

We finished up and joined the others. I inserted a larger size anal plug in Trinity to stretch her before she was airtight. Considering she'd have cocks in both her pussy and ass, she needed it. Sahar had her favorite strapless out, waiting for us to return, a huge grin on her face.

"Who wants to go first," Sahar said.

Malcom pointed to Ranger. "Since he's done it before, I'd like to see what happens first."

"Are you going to take care of Ranger's cock, sweetie?" Sahar asked.

"With yours and Master's permission," I replied.

"You have my permission to fuck everyone in the room today," Sahar said. "It will be interesting to see if that works."

"You'll have to add Roseanne when she gets here. Master?"

"You have my permission to fuck everyone in the room today, and Roseanne when she gets here." Master had Miranda on his lap, playing with her.

Ranger got on his hands and knees and I wriggled underneath him to take his somewhat flaccid cock in my mouth. It rapidly grew as Sahar lubed up his ass and her strapless, in conjunction with my sucking.

Sahar was gentle in her penetration. I could tell by the strength of Ranger's erection that he was enjoying her slow, easy fucking. He lasted about fifteen minutes before blasting a hot load in my mouth. His groans of pleasure were very loud as I vacuumed up his sperm.

"Next," Sahar said gleefully.

"Frieda, you suck your husband's cock during his fucking," Francesca said. She pulled Belle into her lap for some cuddling.

"Yes, Mistress. Any pointers, Beth?"

"Malcom would cum from the fucking alone. Sahar is massaging his prostate with her fake prick. His ejaculation will be larger than usual, as the prostate is the source of all the seminal fluid. You don't want to suck too much or you'll get him off too fast. Just suck enough to let nature take its course and swallow everything."

Malcom's cock was already hard, imagining Frieda's lips wrapped around it, so she had an easy target when Malcom got on his hands and knees and she got underneath of him.

If anything, Sahar was more gentle with Malcom than with Ranger. She used twice the amount of lube, and was slower in initiating her penetration. Frieda wasn't even sucking, so much as just opening her mouth and forming a wet tube for his prick to thrust in. Once in, Sahar gave his ass time to get ready for the intrusion, before slowly thrusting back and forth. She started patting and rubbing his bottom.

"This is a nice ass, Malcom. Not too bony, nicely rounded buttocks. I like this ass. Any time you want a good pegging, see your good buddy, Sahar, and I'll take care of you."

Then Sahar turned on the vibrations. Vibrating objects inside of your rectum can feel very pleasant, and I don't even have a prostate. Malcom lasted about five minutes post buzzing before he had a monstrous orgasm, thrusting wildly into Frieda's mouth.

"I took good care of you, didn't I, Malcom," Sahar said. "That looked like a dandy orgasm. Nobody can tell me I don't have what it takes to be a brilliant ass fucker." She eased the phallus out of his ass,

Malcom rolled over and Frieda kissed him, and I'm sure her mouth still had a lot of his cum coating her cheeks and tongue. He still kissed her though. Since two of our men would need to take a brief rest break, Miranda, Belle and I got some bottled water for the others and started on a chef's salad for lunch. While it was chilling in the fridge, the women were getting the men ready for the first of five eventual triple penetrations. Sahar was sucking Master's cock, Trinity was sucking Malcom's, and Gloria was sucking Ranger. All three cocks looked ready.

"If it's all right with everyone, I was wondering if you could do Frieda first?" Malcom said.

"Who do you want in which one of her holes?" Francesca asked.

"Ranger in her pussy, Joshua in her ass, and I'll take her mouth."

"Can we retire to the bedroom for this?" Ranger asked. "I'd prefer a bed to the floor."

Everyone was agreeable to the suggestion. We headed to the bedroom and Ranger took the bottom.

Two more men were about to fuck Frieda for the first time, the third and fourth men she'd ever fucked after her marriage. It was kind of a big deal. Frieda kissed Malcom and told him thank you, then mounted Ranger's cock. Master gave them a few minutes to get used to each other, then climbed on the bed behind them armed with a bottle of lube. Frieda quit bouncing on Ranger's cock long enough for Master to prepare her bottom and ease his way inside of her.

Malcom was watching intently as Frieda's body accepted their two pricks. When they had a good fucking rhythm going, he fed Frieda his cock. Frieda enjoyed the live fucking as much as she'd enjoyed the previous fake cock fucking she'd received, maybe more. All of their hands were on her, stroking her ass, squeezing her tits, Malcom's hand in her hair, holding her face up as he fucked her mouth. Frieda was energized by her fucking, slamming back on the two pricks piercing her, eagerly sucking on the cock in her mouth. Malcom was so turned on, that even though he was the last one to enter her, he was the first to cum. When the other two men climaxed, I was about to lick the cum from her nether regions when Malcom asked if he could do it.

"You can do anything you want, Malcom. You're her husband. Francesca expects her to get cleaned up, not in how it's done," I said.

Malcom nodded and tenderly licked the cum leaking from her two orifices, while I cleaned Master's cock and Gloria sucked Ranger's. Clean up over, we all went out on the patio and had chef's salad for lunch, Master feeding me.

"Juanita has to go to work soon," I said, as we debated who would get the next triple penetration. "She should have a little time to soak in the hot tub and rest before she leaves."

"I concur," Master said to the others, "Juanita, get busy sucking my cock, get it nice and hard for your fucking. I propose Ranger for her pussy, Malcom for her ass, and me for her mouth. I also suggest that not only does Frieda lick the cum out of Juanita, but sucks her husband's cock to clean it off."

Everyone else agreed with Master's assessment and Frieda was getting her husband hard, but Sahar was taking care of Ranger's cock. While I didn't know, I suspected Master had chosen Quentin for Juanita's ass because he had the narrowest cock and this would be her second ass fucking of the day, and before she went to work. He also tended to cum the soonest. Having Frieda cleaning off her husband's cock and Juanita's bottom was a quick turnabout on Quentin licking the cum from her body.

When all the men were hard, we adjourned to the bedroom again, Belle and Gloria cleaning up after lunch. I sat in a chair with Sahar sitting in my lap and watched as Juanita lowered herself over Ranger's prick.

As Quentin was lubing up his cock and Juanita's starfish, Sahar said, "This is her second ass fucking of the day, Quentin. As gently as I fucked your ass, you should fuck hers just as gently, or the next time I fuck yours, I'll be a whole lot rougher."

Quentin nodded, and made sure everything was super slick before sliding into Juanita's fundament, going nice and slow.

Trinity whispered to me, "I see what you mean about her protective instincts."

"She's fierce, isn't she?" I gave Sahar a kiss.

"Sahar, would you fuck me?" Trinity asked.

"Sure, bitch. Right here, right now. Lie down on the bed next to them, they aren't taking much room. You want me to fuck you with the Feeldoe, or just a good sixty-nine?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers