My Descent with Sarah Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah begins to expand her horizons, with my encouragement.
4.7k words
4.63
16.4k
17

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already had a couple of likely places to use for our little adventure. Reddit was the obvious place, but there was also a small, UK based forum which was a realistic backwater - I'd perused the comments and posts on 'Exhibitionist-UK' for years, and had noticed activity dying down as the years had gone on. I suggested this would be a good place to start. Sarah was way ahead of me.

"Just make sure we don't post anything where my ankle tattoo shows, it's quite distinctive. The one on my shoulder I'm not that bothered about, that stays hidden most of the time."

She'd clearly already chosen an outfit - it was the same black dress and hold-up stockings she'd worn that first time she came to visit.

"Makes me feel like such a whore!" she smiled.

I spent a few minutes taking some fully clothed snaps of her, a few bending down to show her lovely firm cleavage, no bra under the stretchy black material, and some showing her stocking tops, enough to get the mind whirring about what may come next.

We created an account SuzieSlut323 (she'd wanted to use Sarah, but I'd advised her against it). After ten minutes of posting the first of the pictures up, there had been no response - I'd been refreshing every few seconds.

"Probably should have gone on Reddit instead," I thought out loud. Just then, there was a notification 'ping'.

'Alan_Bull_Tamworth liked your post'.

"Here's your first comment," I handed the tablet to Sarah.

'What a start - stunning! Hope to see more', were Alan's words.

"Oh, isn't that nice," She giggled.

"Why don't you reply?" my heart had started thumping. I was pleased to note there was no hint of jealousy just yet.

"OK. 'Thanks...Alan. What...is...it...you...want...to...see?'" she read out the words as she typed them.

We predicted Alan_Bull_Tamworth's response and took some more racy snaps. Sarah didn't want her head cut off on the pictures, and she didn't want me to blur her face out.

Instead she simply covered her eyes and nose with her hand on all the snaps. I actually found this quite sexy, commenting that these were clearly the actions of someone who was fully invested in the process - there was no thought this could be someone unknowingly posting pictures of their wife or ex for kicks, which is really common on these sites.

After we'd taken some more, we noticed the view count on the thread had jumped into double figures, and there were two more comments. Alan had come up with 'I need to see your tits.' A second account, which appeared to be a couple (MarkandLinda02) said 'What a beauty. Welcome to the site - we look forward to your posts - don't be shy!"

"I won't be shy, MarkandLinda oh two," said Sarah, warming up as the comments continued to roll in.

"How's this, Alan" she'd typed alongside a post of her pushing her tits together with her arms, and licking her lips provocatively. And then immediately a second post - "Oh I'm definitely not shy, MarkandLinda!" accompanying a picture of her with her legs spread wide, but with her hand covering her cunt.

Again we took some racier ones, ready for the next batch of comments. I was trying to increase the filth factor slowly, which was a difficult job as Sarah was clearly ready to jump to Defcon 1.

"Always keep them wanting more," I'd explained, as she'd agreed, disappointed, that fingering herself on only her third post was possibly not following this rule.

Things got serious for Sarah at the next comment from Alan. "It was simply a link, which opened another post on the same forum. The category was 'Tributes'.

'A tribute to SuzieSlut232' was the title.

"A big thank you, Suzie, for making my day today and joining our community. And below, showing his thanks, was a demonstration of Alan's gratitude - a picture of his spent cock, having emptied it over the first picture of our thread.

"Wow - he didn't even need you to get undressed!" I'd seen this before, and to be honest had found it a bit stupid, but when it was your own girlfriend... Sarah was clearly touched.

"Oh my god. He's gone to the trouble of printing that off, just so he could wank all over me!" Sarah had a lovely way of making the weirdest things sound normal. I again searched my feelings, trying to detect any demons which were lurking in there, but jealousy again was totally absent. Just pride in my slut girlfriend and extreme lust at her behaviour.

Sarah was busy bringing herself off with the Hitachi, her eyes glued to the photo of Alan's semen all over her beautiful picture. I started to film. Only the back of her head was visible, she was face-down, one elbow holding herself up as the vibrator did it's job.

"Anything you want to say to your fans, Suzie?" I prompted.

"Just a great big thank you, Alan, for paying me such an impressive tribute there." her eyes were still glued to the picture, and she brought herself to a noisy orgasm.

"Please feel free to send me as many of those as you want - I love being wanked over."

This video was posted as a reply to Alan's tribute, with the message "What a welcome - I love cum, and I love being wanked to, so don't be a stranger!"

We returned to the original thread, which had exploded - Sarah had over twenty replies now. Some were pleasant, like the small talk you might have at a bus stop, others were pure filth. No prizes for guessing which ones Sarah was drawn to.

"I don't think we've got enough time to thank them all personally." Sarah wanted to give each individual responder a personal post, but it just wasn't possible, there were already too many. I persuaded her to just pick out a few responses that caught her eye.

"We need to see that cunt." That earned exactly what it requested - Sarah however kept her legs slightly together, so it didn't reveal too much

"I bet you've got a lovely arse - let's be seeing it." That got a cheeky one in the old Athena tennis girl style, as she pulled her black dress up.

By now, rather than put a picture set together and just post them up in order, this had become a more organic event, where requests were given and granted. It seemed to be gratifying to Sarah's fans, and it was certainly the way she preferred things.

"Oh, look at this. The_Enforcer wants to see his name written on me??! What's that all about?"

Sure enough, there was the comment - 'Would you write my name on your tits please?'.

"It's like a validation thing," I said. "Proves you are real, and this is live."

"Oh, right I get it."

She was in her element. I fetched a black sharpie and handed it to her.

The writing thing was extremely popular, and within half an hour Sarah's body was daubed with names and dirty messages, as she tried to keep all her admirers happy.

Any thought of easing slowly into the harder stuff had gone now, Sarah's body had been exposed to everyone who wanted to see it. She'd recently shaved her cunt - just the lips, leaving a nicely maintained, full bush of black hair over it.

This was at my request, a totally shaved cunt seemed to be the regulation these days, but I liked to see a bit of a bush to frame it, as long as the lips were totally exposed. Sarah was incredibly obliging to this sort of request.

Seeing her stretching her amazing little hole wide, with the words "Cock goes here," scrawled across her inner thigh, with big arrows pointing the way, was too much for me. Making sure the camera kept rolling, I donated a huge load of white sperm on her belly, tits and neck.

"I deliberately avoided your face, as that would have been a waste for our viewers - we can't post your face on the site."

"Good thinking batman," she chuckled. I filmed her smearing all the disgusting messages on her body with my sperm, until she was absolutely filthy (in every sense of the word). And this was our last contribution of the day.

"Now that," she beamed, as she emerged from the shower, and got up on her tiptoes, "Is what I'm talking about. That was fucking hot."

I wholeheartedly agreed.

"I just can't believe the stuff that you are willing to do!" I shook my head in disbelief

"Not willing. Nobody's forcing me. I need it. I need attention. I need to make cocks hard, I need people wanking over me. This is the best day ever!"

Some might find it distasteful that the love of their life puts the day a load of strangers wanked over their naked pictures on a seedy website above the day they met, or their first kiss, but I was 100% in agreement. So far, the best day ever.

As I watched her getting her kicks going through the multitude of additions that had been made to her tribute thread, I couldn't have guessed it, but many, many better days would follow.

We spent a few weeks getting Sarah's body well known all over the likely sites on the internet. We'd repeated the experience at the first UK Exhibitionist site on Reddit, and there followed an avalanche of 'work to do' as Sarah viewed responding to her comments.

Lots of personalised messages followed, and the way Sarah made sure to read and respond very personally to questions and requests went down really well with her public.

But now we had a bit of a 'been there, done that feeling about posting online. We'd still do it, but the initial electrical surge of lust we'd both experienced as we showed my girlfriend's slutty side to all and sundry had faded somewhat.

But, if nothing else, it had prompted us to adjust our horizons - Sarah was now proficient in the art of deep throating, for which I had a random Australian man to thank. What a few days that was, as Sarah had learned to tame her gag reflex.

Also I'd penetrated her anally for the first time. Anal wasn't something that had ever held any great appeal to me personally, but it did seem to drive her a bit (more) crazy at times, and once we got going it was a lovely tight sensation, so I put aside my reluctance and embraced this as another string to our sexual bow.

But there we were, with a feeling of 'what next?'

"It's like becoming a heroin addict," I commented, only half joking. "They all start with a gateway drug, and progress, chasing a bigger and bigger buzz. Where will it stop?"

"I don't know, but I reckon we're going to have fun finding out." Sarah was unshakeable in her pursuit of making her slutty fantasies a reality.

And she already had some ideas for the next step. At some point I knew that introducing a third (and perhaps fourth, fifth and who knows how many more?) party to our sessions would be inevitable. But I'd clearly expressed my reservations with this:

- It must be someone I wasn't threatened by

- We'd never go back - new partners every time (until we ran out, I'd joked, then we'd go back to the start again).

- I would always be either present, or totally complicit in what was happening.

- Either of us had the right to veto any arrangement, at any time

It may sound a bit mechanical, but in reality, we'd had fun establishing the boundaries. It was noticeable that Sarah had literally no boundaries at all though, one of the reasons I loved her so much.

"I think you'll be OK with this one," she said, hopefully. I raised my eyebrows.

"There's this guy off the UK forums - he's up in Morpeth. He's a retired photographer. He liked my thread on there, and he's offered to do a free photo shoot. He's was really nice, says I deserve a special day."

She showed me his direct messages, which did seem respectful. The guy was in his late fifties, making him no threat to me (one of my tick boxes), and getting some professionally done pictures of Sarah did appeal. Additionally, being able to operate 'hands-free- held an appeal to me also - I was constantly filming our sex life, to the extent I was considering buying a go-pro to attach to my head during proceedings!

"Is this guy one of your tributeers?" I wondered. Sarah nodded. There were now 23 additions to the thread Alan_Bull_Tamworth had started, where admirers of my girlfriend demonstrated their lust for her by ejaculating on either a printed picture of her, or even some right on their phones or laptop screens. They then posted the pictures on the thread as tribute. Sarah loved this.

She showed me DavidPhoto's (his username) addition. He dribbled, rather than shot, a pretty large load of cum onto his phone screen, the picture he'd chosen being my girlfriend pushing a Heineken bottle deep into her cunt.

Going to meet up with a man who'd publicly masturbated over Sarah, with the intention of him photographing her naked, wasn't something I'd seen myself doing until recently, but now I was actually looking forward to it - nearly as much as Sarah.

The meeting with David was actually better even than we'd hoped. He was a perfect gentleman where required, but was clearly very experienced at this. He'd greeted Sarah like he was her grandfather (he was certainly old enough) and was very complimentary on seeing her face for the first time. As he'd said, and we'd all laughed at, 'in what world can you see the inside of a ladies vagina before laying eyes on her face?' He'd actually worked in the 'glamour' industry all of his life, and had lots of interesting stories, which he'd reeled off as Sarah warmed up.

As the shoot began, it was clear David had heard Sarah's foul mouthed rants as she reached orgasm on some of the videos we'd posted, and so knew she would appreciate being told what to do directly.

"Yeah that's it, push another finger in."

"Really slutty face for this one."

"Open those legs wider, like a proper whore."

Once she had totally exposed herself to him and had a couple of orgasms with the props he'd provided (a large, black dildo and a smaller, wireless version of the magic wand vibrator she used so often at home), I was summoned to tend to her.

Sarah demonstrated her newly-honed deep throat skills as she went to town on my cock, and I gave her a thorough licking, in the pretence of getting her wet - in reality she couldn't have been wetter before I got involved. Having the camera buzzing around, and the instruction and encouragement was different, but it wasn't a turn-off.

Sarah was directed onto a padded table, surrounded by cameras. It was time for her to be fucked. As I fucked her, lying on her side, totally on display to this stranger and his cameras,

Sarah whispered at me. "Time for another cock."

David had clearly been enjoying his work, and his cock was clearly almost ready to burst out of its own accord - it had been for some time. We'd agreed earlier that I was to direct proceedings in this area. Sarah liked the idea of me 'pimping her out', as she put it.

She grabbed the small vibrator and pushed it onto her clit as I continued to fuck her.

"Why don't you put your cock in my girlfriend's mouth?" I suggested.

"Thought you'd never ask," smiled Dave.

He moved around the padded table to take me up on the offer. Sarah actually started to orgasm in anticipation as he approached, the vibrator held firmly in place. She moved onto her back and continued moaning as Dave approached her face, her head hanging back off the edge of the table.

I felt a twinge of jealousy for all of a couple of seconds, watching my girlfriend, a girl who had become far and away the most important thing in my life, who I'd shared hopes, fears and fantasies like I could never have done with anyone else, eagerly open her lips and take this strangers cock into her mouth with relish. As she began to suck with such obvious enjoyment, her eyes met mine, and any suggestion of jealousy was totally obliterated, replaced with lust which I knew matched her own

It was as if her enjoyment directly increased mine -- and, she's told me on many occasions since, vice-versa. She just loved sex, and filth, and acting the whore -- being the whore, this wasn't an act. And I clearly loved it at least as much as she did. It was at this moment I think I realised I couldn't be without this girl.

As Sarah adjusted her position to accommodate Dave's hard cock into the back of her throat, he began to fuck her face, balls deep. I was still fucking Sarah, trying to match Dave's strokes as he built up quite a pace, muttering all the while.

"Jesus christ you are good." He looked up at me, looking slightly surprised at how deep Sarah could take it. "

"What a fucking slut you've got here mate. What kind of whore meets up with total strangers and lets them stick their cocks right down their throat. What a filthy bitch you are. Such a dirty, dirty girl. How many cocks have you had this week?"

"Mmmmmf", she replied. I translated

"Just mine this week. She's had 24 in the past two months though," I volunteered. "Including you, Dave."

"Fucking hell, what a whore you are. Whore, whore."

Dave's words were music to Sarah's ears, and she came again. He was never going to last, and soon he pulled out and squeezed his cum all over her chin which was pointing upwards, as she was on her back.

I pulled out of her cunt and stepped up and added my load to her face. Dave had left the cameras rolling and had been operating the shutters on his still cameras remotely with a little controller all the way through proceedings. Now he grabbed his main camera and took a load of pictures of Sarah's face as our cum slid down from her chin and mouth, going up her nose and in her eyes, finally congealing in her hair.

After a few minutes of snapping, interspersed with Dave's exclamations about just how filthy my girlfriend was, things calmed down until Sarah posed for some 'after' shots, sporting a lovely smile in some quite artistic shots, only the semen in her face betraying her earlier behaviour.

Dave had over two hours of video footage of my girlfriend being a porn star, and we had over seven hundred still pictures. He copied everything onto a memory stick and handed it over, before visibly deleting everything - we'd made him promise that nothing would be left behind, all of the footage was for us.

Dave offered Sarah a shower, but she refused, she hadn't even wiped her face clean, she was still dripping with two men's semen.

"I like looking like a cumslut," she explained.

I knew that, whilst she clearly didn't mind, the main reason she wanted to be on display like this was because she knew this sight was one of my favourites - a pretty face adorned with the semen of her suitors. The more, the better.

"You, my dear, are the queen of the cumsluts", Dave commented, kissing her hand as we left.

"Thanks!" said Sarah, feigning modesty.

Despite having just fucked her, I was hard as iron in the car on the way home. Watching this stranger fuck her face had been the most excited I'd been since we met - a record that was being continually broken, it seemed.

"I can't believe what a slut you are," I got my cock out, still driving. Sarah perked up at the sight of a hard cock, as she never failed to do.

"Think you'd better pull over,"

"I know, I just need to find somewhere. I think I'm ready."

"I can see that."

"No, no. I mean I'm ready to see you properly fucked. Anyone you want, anything you want."

"You sure? I thought you'd find it weird. What about baby steps? Taking it slow"

I took a second to formulate my sentence, as it seemed like one I should consider.

"Since we've been together you've encouraged probably hundreds of guys to wank over you, your pictures and videos anyway. And I've never been so turned on. This was the acid test for me - seeing you do it for real. And it's a fucking massive, massive turn-on. I want to see you getting fucked properly."

"So do I, Dan. So do I. Here, pull in."

There was a service station coming up. I pulled into it and drove into a parking space. I'd forgotten the state my girlfriend's face was in, but when I saw the drying cum on her chin, and the soaking, matted state of her hair as she sank her face down into my crotch without a moment's thought, her behaviour tonight all came flooding back.

12