My Descent with Sarah Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blowjob lasted all of a couple of minutes, and I repeated Dave's words as she sucked me.

"What kind of a whore meets up with strangers and lets them film her fucking, and lets them wank on her face?"

"This kind of whore," she smiled, sweetly. Difficult as it was in the car, I managed to manoeuvre into a position where I could add to the load on her face, adding a third lot into the mix, and freshening up the mess on her cheeks and chin, which had gone a bit crusty. Sarah sat up, pulled the sun visor down and examined her spunk-stained face with a mixture of pleasure and amusement.

"Need anything from the shop?" she asked, opening the door. Incredulous, I realised what she was going to do, and decided to come along for the ride.

"What a whore", I whispered, as we entered the shop. We were, thankfully, the only customers. Sarah grabbed a Mars bar and sauntered over to the counter. There was a drip of spunk hanging down from her left ear, and she could only just open her right eye, as my latest load slipped down into it. At the desk was a woman in her forties.

"Just this please," said Sarah, placing the mars bar down on the counter. The woman hadn't looked up yet.

"Any fuel?" she parroted, raising her head. She clearly noticed - how could she fail to? Sarah's make-up was totally messed up again and she looked like what she was - a slut on her way home from being used and ejaculated on.

"No thanks," she smiled. The woman looked like she wanted to say something. I slipped my hand onto Sarah's bum, feeling another strange surge of affection at this inappropriate behaviour.

"Been busy?" Sarah was trying to start a conversation!

"Err, no, not too bad actually." She looked at Sarah very closely. "Are you OK?"

"Never better!" said Sarah. "I've got three loads of cum on my face, courtesy of my boyfriend here and a stranger who just filmed me having sex for the last two hours. I'm amazing!"

The woman looked like she wanted to laugh for a second, then came over confused again. She looked at me, then back to Sarah. I shrugged, handed over a pound for the Mars bar and we turned and left.

As we both knew it would, our relationship had progressed into some filthy places in the two months we'd been together. Our last encounter had ended with me agreeing that Sarah needed to experience more cock - something we both had known from day one. After sucking off Dave the photographer, and him witnessing her being fucked, it was clearly the next step.

The challenge with this sort of thing is how to approach it. For me, the first thing we needed to consider was Sarah's job. As a teacher at a sixth-form college, any revelations of the sordid activities this gorgeous English teacher liked to participate in would be career-ending. To me, that meant we needed to play 'away'. Or, as I put it to Sarah 'don't shit on your own doorstep'.

So, we began to visit towns a little out of the immediate vicinity at the weekend. Pre-arranging meets would definitely be possible, but Sarah thought them 'too easy'. Her biggest turn-on was spontaneity. As she put it, seeing the look on someone's face when they realise they've met a slut. All of that was lost with a prescribed meeting.

Sarah and I were closer than we ever had been. But we were both on the lookout for opportunities to get her fucked by other men. We had a few close encounters. Our 'modus operandi' was to arrive at a venue separately, her dressed up for fucking. She'd sit somewhere on display, I'd sit nearby, and we'd wait to see what happened.

The biggest challenge with this method came from my preference for her to choose 'non threatening' candidates. Almost by definition, those who will approach a lady in this situation will be confident, alpha males. Sarah was fully on-board with my preference for either someone younger and less experienced than me, or someone older.

So, after a few tries we changed tack a little, heading to busier places where the Dutch courage imbibed by the clientele might change the type of approach she was getting. That did happen, but the whole vibe wasn't exciting to either of us in the least, so on the occasion we tried that, we gave up on it and settled for an early night and some 'vanilla' sex in our room.

Our vanilla sex was probably any other couple's wildest nights - we both loved dirty sex and were always trying to outdo each other. Tonight, Sarah decided I should wash her clean of the cum that I'd just deposited on her with piss - she knew I'd had a few pints and it was flowing through me. This livened our evening up, and we captured another 'first' on video as I gave her a really full bladder, full in the face.

I then continued recording as she raised herself up on her elbows in the bath,and managed to piss all over her own face. She was as full-bladdered as I was, and gave herself a good soaking.

So not a bad night, but I was aware that Sarah was increasingly craving a good fucking from more than one cock, now we'd agreed that was our next step. I felt a responsibility to try to make it happen but hadn't done very well yet.

The summer holidays were approaching. Sarah was a teacher and had a full six weeks off. I'd booked three weeks off myself, so we were planning what to do on our break.

Sarah wanted to holiday close to home, perhaps visiting some swinging clubs in other towns, where she could let her hair down. But I'd suggested going to Spain or Greece for a couple of weeks. She'd said it sounded boring, but I had some cards up my sleeve.

"A few reasons. Number one, they've got some amazing last-minute deals. Number two, you can lie around half naked and give everyone an eyeful around the hotel all day." Sarah raised her eyebrows.

"Topless?"

"Yep - most of the hotels are fine with topless sunbathing, but check this out." I handed her a brochure. The hotel I'd circled was a short walk from one of Spain's most popular nudist beaches.

"So, you're saying I can flash my tits at the hotel, and flash my pussy at the beach?"

"Yep. Sound like fun?"

"It does. OK, where do I sign?" She hadn't taken much persuading. We booked up a trip to Majorca.

To be continued.....

12