My Descent with Sarah Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is... this is what I wanted. This is why I've been teasing all week. Oh fuck, I'm such a slut. I'm so covered.

"Thirty eight loads of ... no wait - two more wanked on you again when you were fingering yourself. You got forty loads in twenty minutes. Dirty, dirty little whore."

As I still hadn't ejaculated myself that day, I was finding everything even hotter than usual, and my verbally describing her incredibly debauched behaviour helped Sarah bring herself to another shuddering orgasm. Before she went to clean up, I stopped and made sure I had plenty of pictures, as the cum was now pretty dry on a lot of her body and in some ways it looked dirtier.

At three-thirty sharp, there came a knock on the door. Sarah had worn her favourite outfit, which was a black dress which hugged her breasts and hips, had a nice low neckline, and matched nicely with her hold-up stockings. This was also my favourite outfit, the one I'd given quite a substantial covering of spunk, the first time she came over. I wondered what it would look like at the end of the night. She also wore her stilettos and looked every bit the elegant slut that she was as she teetered to the door. She seemed a little disappointed that there was only one caller, but she led him by the hand back to the sofa.

Without a word, she sank to her knees and pulled his cock free of his shorts. Looking up into his eyes, she smiled: "Thanks for coming!" and began sucking him off.

Sarah's hands slid down between her legs as she sucked, rubbing at her clit. After a few minutes, she pulled his hard cock out of her mouth, playfully slapping herself in the face with it.

"Is this OK? I can do other stuff, just let me know what you want."

"Can I see you spread your legs? Like you do on the beach?" I recognised this lad as one who'd been on the beach yesterday, so had coped with a good few hours staring right into Sarah's pussy, but was not present for today's release. I thought he was doing a good job holding back, I would have come in her mouth by now, if I were him.

"Of course!" Sarah smiled obligingly. "Like this? You can lick me if you like - I'm all clean now. Or just push your cock straight in, if you want. The first time I did this in front of Dan, he just wanked all over me, didn't you sweetie?" She smiled over, affectionately.

He was wanking now.

"Do you want me to play with myself?" she asked, with that innocent look. "You can fuck me, just pick a hole, stick your cock in it. His eyes glued to her open legs, he pulled her head back towards him, pushing his cock back down her throat.

"Thats... it," Sarah managed to say, in-between thrusts. "Treat.. my...mouth... like... a... cunt..." There was another knock at the door. Sarah was otherwise engaged, so I went to open it.

"Is it OK?" the new visitor had an apologetic look on his face, clearly he hadn't gathered from Sarah's behaviour so far that day that it was more than OK.

"I think so," I replied, moving out of the way to reveal the sight of Sarah, legs open, having her face fucked. She put her hand on her suitor's belly to pause the thrusts momentarily.

"Hi!" She smiled. Come and make yourself at home. She was wanking the cock quite firmly as she beckoned the second guy over. Suddenly it started twitching and he grabbed it back off her, pushing back into her throat as he pumped her mouth full of semen.

The lad was quick to leave, Sarah waving a 'see you!' with a mouthful of cum. As the newcomer approached her, she opened her mouth and pointed at the sperm within. She spat it into her hand.

"You like it if I swallow it? Or dribble it out?"

"Swallow, please," said the lad. Sarah obliged, pouring the load back into her mouth, gulping it down and licking her hand clean.

"No problem!" She smiled. She was still looking extremely sexy in her black dress, still with her legs wide open. "So, what can I do for you?"

"I'd like to try anal - if that's OK?"

"It's more than OK!" she assured him. "Do you want to fuck my cunt first, to get warmed up? Or just straight up my arse?"

"Straight up the arse, if that's honestly OK?"

"Of course it is," she smiled. She pushed herself forward a touch, so her bum hung slightly off the end of the couch, and pulled both legs back, presenting her anus to this stranger who'd just knocked on our door.

At that moment another knock came. This time there were two lads together. I ushered them in. One had brought a bottle of wine. Sarah was still presenting her anus to the first lad.

"Oh you shouldn't have! I did say I was a free whore, no payment required. But why don't you all pour yourself a glass, while this nice lad fucks my arsehole."

"Have you got any lube?" the lucky boy asked, jabbing dryly at her tight little hole.

"We've got a nice little pot of lube, right here," she smiled, fingering herself to get her hand soaking wet, and then moving onto her anus, penetrating gently with firstly one, then two fingers. She fingered her little hole for a few seconds, before pulling the lad's hand down to continue the job.

"That's it, work it really gently, a tiny little bit more each time. I think that should do it. Now push the head of your cock in, nice and slow ... just like that, mmm."

The other lads each had a glass of wine, and watched politely as first the head, and then the shaft of this cock was gradually eased up Sarah's arse. Soon he had built up a rhythm.

"Oh, sorry, how rude of me, she flashed a cheeky smile at the others. "What do you two want? Or are you both waiting to fuck my arse too? If you want me to suck you off, just stick it in there!"

One of the lads took her up on that, kneeling on the couch and offering his hardening penis which my girlfriend eagerly went to work on. The other one said he would rather wait.

"I'd just like to fuck you normally, please." He asked respectfully.

"OK sweetie," she winked, as the young man pumping his cock into her anus started to show signs of reaching his orgasm. You want to wank over me while you wait?"

Over the next few hours, Sarah was methodically and repeatedly violated by an unending string of callers. At no time were there more than three, but equally there was no time where she had a break - she was constantly filled, other than a couple of short toilet breaks, from three-thirty all the way through to nearly eleven.

She'd taken a while to build to it, but by around six p.m. Sarah started a string of orgasms, which had repeatedly returned with every new cock until the last one came all over her. Throughout all of this she never once showed any sign of flagging. Far from it, she a couple of times expressed surprise at the lack of numbers.

As we were left alone for the first time since mid-afternoon, she let out a satisfied sigh, propped herself up on her elbows, and fluttered her eyelashes at me affectionately. As usual, her face, hair and torso were smeared with sperm, and there was a pool between her legs as all of the semen recently deposited inside her vagina and anus leaked out.

"How am I doing?"

"Fucking beautifully, as always, sexy," I replied. "You've got some stamina, I'll give you that. Over seven hours you've been fucking. Aren't you sore? And you must be starving!" I'd been munching on the occasional snack whilst I'd watched the show, but I couldn't remember Sarah having anything to eat at all."

"I'm not, really," she wondered. "All I've had is, Oh wait. I still feel pretty full up, I've actually swallowed quite a few loads of spunk" she chuckled to herself like it was the most normal thing in the world. "How could I forget that?"

It made me so, so horny when she spoke so matter-of-factly like that about such extraordinarily debauched behaviour. "And I'm not sore at all. A couple of times I've been a little raw in the morning, but a little time in the sun and that soon disappears."

"Besides," she continued pragmatically. "We'll be home by this time tomorrow and arranging this many cocks for me gets a bit more complicated then. I'd kick myself if I missed out on any of this while it was available."

Her eyes fixed on mine, and I, as I never failed to do when our eyes met, marvelled at how pretty my girlfriend was.

"How's it been for you? You must be getting bored?"

"Bored!"

I was feeling many things, but bored wasn't one of them. I was still intensely turned on, but physically my cock wasn't hard, it was slightly swollen but after being pointed at the ceiling for the first few hours, it had gradually sunk as the evening wore on.

"I don't think it's possible to be bored around you, Sarah. I've just watched the longest, most exciting porn performance of my life, starring the woman I love."

"You OK though? You aren't even hard!"

"I always cum far too soon, watching you," I explained. "So this time I've been holding back a bit, so we can finish the night with a bang! I think I'm basically on standby - say something dirty."

She sat up, with a bright expression, licking her lips clean of a small piece of sperm which had been making its way down the side of her nose all the time we'd been speaking.

"Did you like watching me get fucked by everyone tonight? Like the way I offered them every sexual service you could imagine? Let them stick their hard cocks..."

"See! It was just waiting for the right time." I pushed my now full erect again cock out proudly. Sarah grabbed it affectionately, slowly stroking it."

"So, you aren't sick of your girlfriend getting fucked all over Majorca like a whore?"

"Like a whore?" I referred to my journal. "It's been a real job keeping track tonight, you've been non-stop fucked all day, and my phone ran out of batteries! I had to rotate between my phone and yours. And I ran out of space on mine about eight, it's been uploading everything to the cloud since to make room. I got everything else on your phone though, we've not missed anything."

"So, I don't think 'like a whore' covers it. You are a whore." It was said, and received, with nothing but affection.

"A whore gets paid," Sarah corrected me. "I'm doing it purely for the love of it. I'm a slut."

"You are, and I've got every minute of every slutty thing you've done recorded for our future entertainment. It's going to be amazing watching all this back."

"I know, I can't wait! And what are my numbers like? I was kind of hoping it was going to be more of a free-for all today, like six cocks round me all the time, but, actually, it was nice to get them spread out like that. And because I kept getting a fresh one, it meant I was continually fucked hard for ... how long again?

"Seven or eight hours," I smiled. "And so much for you not being able to come from a cock inside you - you seemed to be having one long orgasm for all of the evening."

"I know, right? It just goes to show. I'm sorry, love, but women aren't built for just one man. I really believe that. Men like it quick and hard. Women like it to keep going - need it to. When we can get a proper fuck for a few hours, that's when the fireworks start!"

"Well, I'll do whatever I can to make sure you continue to get fucked properly, I promise," I grinned.

I'd been totting up the numbers since Sarah effectively declared she was going to be prolifically unfaithful. I looked forward to seeing her reaction to what I had for her.

"Anyway. Tonight, my darling, perfect little love of my life, you were fucked vaginally thirty-four times, by twenty-five different cocks. Your lovely little arsehole was taken by eleven - no, wait - twelve times by eleven cocks, that first guy came back for another go, didn't he?"

Sarah had her head back and her eyes were closed, as I recounted the activity of the night. I wondered if the description of the extent of her immoral acts actually had the effect of giving her a physical orgasm - it certainly appeared to be having that effect on her mentally. She suddenly registered the question and shrugged.

"I don't really look at their faces. I know two of the cocks were black. And one was pretty fucking massive. Once wasn't much bigger than my clit, poor lad, he didn't even try to fuck me, I just sucked him off. I hadn't realised anyone had come back for seconds though - how many?"

"Nine," I answered.

"So, twenty-five of them fucked me, and only nine came back for another go?" She seemed disappointed.

"Twenty-five fucked you in your lovely little cunt, I corrected her. You had eleven in your arse."

"Oh, of course, I'd forgotten those ones!" She seemed delighted.

"And don't forget, pretty much all of them had already fucked you at least once already, at the beach."

"Oh right! Busy day, wasn't it? How many fucked me there?"

"I actually have no idea - it was impossible to keep track. I did count the number of times you made them cum though. You definitely took forty loads of spunk earlier. At a guess, I'd say only about fifteen or twenty managed to get their cocks inside you though. At the beach it was hard to get close enough to see for sure."

"Oh fuck, that's so dirty when you say it like that. Only fifteen or twenty. Just ballpark figures, there were so many!"

Despite her epic session, Sarah had taken it upon herself to start playing with Dobbin again. She pushed it nearly all the way in, in one go - no foreplay being required to loosen her up, she'd had twenty-five cocks inside her this evening to do that job.

"Keep going, she sighed, fucking herself with the plastic cock which was probably the girth of at least three cocks together. I marvelled at how much she could stretch herself.

"And obviously we've got the guys who you just sucked off, or that one who just came in and wanked over you."

"I didn't even see him, I don't think!"

Smiling, I continued.

"So, a further eleven of them. Which means," a pause as I reached the grand total. "Wow. Since three-thirty you've taken fourty-seven different cocks. And fifty-eight loads of strangers' sperm. You fucking, fucking dirty little trampy whore," I finished with a wink.

"Ever the statistician," she said, admiringly. "And what a fucking turn on. I love it when you read it back like that, all the detail." She was still pumping her dildo, clearly getting very worked up again.

"Fuck... me," she spoken in stacatto fashion, pausing between words as she shoved the rubber cock in deep. "Fucking... slut."

"Indeed you are, Sarah. Add on the fourty from earlier, and you nearly reached a century!"

"Ooohhh Jesus!"

I've got more for you," I continued, knowing this was one of the things she enjoyed more than anything.

"Out of those ninety-eight loads of spunk, you've taken thirty in your cunt, nine up your arse, you've actually swallowed twenty-six, with the remainder being the thirty-three loads of cum you've taken over your face, hair, tits, everywhere else."

I wasn't actually one hundred percent about these numbers, but Sarah loved it so much I made it as precise as she wanted it. I did, however, comment that my favourite was when she took it in her face, hair, neck, cheeks - I loved seeing her coated.

"Noted," she nodded, solemnly "No wonder I'm not hungry though!" she pondered, "I've really swallowed twenty-six portions of cum?" I nodded. "I wonder if that counts towards any of my five a..." there was a knock the door. "Ooh! More?"

"You want more?" it was a stupid question. She nodded eagerly, beaming. "I thought you'd worn them all out. I opened the door to two lads, looking like they were straight from the nightclub, all smart shirts and gelled hair. Sarah was still pumping her sexy little shaved cunt with one hand, and with the other she waved excitedly.

"Come in, come in!" she welcomed them. The first lad I recognised, but the second was not familiar. They looked at each other, the first with a 'told you', knowing type of expression. The second was smiling broadly

"Oh fucking hell, you weren't joking." He was a good looking, confident young man, and strode past me right over to Sarah. Sarah smiled up sweetly, letting the huge dildo start to ease out of her as she released it. "She is fucking stunning," he looked astounded.

He continued addressing his friend. "I thought you were lying out of your arse, and she'd either be a moose, or you'd made her up completely. But oh my fucking god." He was inspecting Sarah. "Is that spunk? She's fucking totally covered, fucking hell!"

"Do you mind," my girlfriend asked, in mock indignation. "It's hard to get fucked as much as I have and stay clean, you know. And I am most certainly not a moose!"

The lad just stood, shaking his head, as Sarah again took charge. I was pleased to see my phone was now totally empty, its transfer of contents onto the cloud now complete, and it was fully charged. Nevertheless, I made sure to put Sarah's phone on to charge again, to make sure nothing would get missed.

"The first young man spoke, slightly apologetic.

"I hope it's OK - Scott isn't staying here, we were just chatting, and everyone was talking about you," I knew Sarah would love this, and saw her smile broaden as he spoke. "He didn't believe it, so I thought I'd bring him over to see for himself."

"Oh, I don't mind, far from it," Sarah reassured the young men. "I thought I'd worn you all out, so I was just fucking myself with this monster," she smiled, nodding at Dobbin. "However, I would like to try something new." I wondered where she was headed.

"If you'd be good enough to help me, I'd really like to feel two big cocks inside me at the same time." My mind flashed back to the first night I spent with Sarah, when she'd shown a distinct interest in the 'Double Vaginal' folder in my porn collection.

She glanced over to me and I gave her a look of agreement.

"Double penetration, two cocks pumping in and out of me at once." The boys looked at each other.

"I reckon I can do that," said the newcomer. "I mean, you are so fucking hot, I don't think anyone could say no. What do you reckon, mate?"

"The other was similarly in agreement.

"Well, I don't really fancy rubbing my cock against your's mate," he grimaced, "but if it's a price I have to pay to get back in there," he nodded at Sarah, who was thoughtfully rubbing her clit as they conferred.

"Perfect!" Sarah declared. "Let's see what you've got."

In a flash both lads were naked, and Sarah sucked both to an erection double-quick. Each fucked her, swapping between her mouth, cunt and arsehole. Soon came the moment Sarah was waiting for.

Although I knew from previous conversations that she'd be most excited with the thought of two cocks being squeezed inside her little cunt, the lads were preparing for a simultaneous vaginal and anal performance. Sarah had never mentioned any interest in this - in fact before this holiday anal hadn't really been a focus for either of us, but it was nice to see every available orifice being used, and Sarah had clearly enjoyed the multiple cocks which had already taken her anus this week.

Sarah was taking them in doggy style, and after a short period of time easing themselves in both began pumping in turn, stretching both her holes at once. Sarah began orgasming really, really quickly. As she continued groaning in ecstasy, there was another knock on the door.

I opened to see a further three visitors, again I suspected not all of them had visited before - I wondered how much more 'business' the tales of Sarah's antics up to now would produce.

For her though, it was clearly a case of 'the more the merrier.' Within a few seconds of it arriving, Sarah had a third cock inside her, this time in her mouth as one of the lads went around the back of the couch where her head was invitingly waiting. She waved each hand, beckoning the other two, and now five were being satisfied.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck me, fuck me," she was panting. Then "Both of you, in my cunt. Fill my cunt with cock!"