My Descent with Sarah Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little reluctantly at first, the cock which was pumping Sarah's anus so well was pushed alongside his friends into her little cunt. If I hadn't witnessed her beautiful little hole being stretched so thoroughly by her huge dildo, I'd have feared for it, but I knew she could take this. And take it she did. And clearly being filled up by so much real cock was a cut above her plastic friend.

For the rest of the night, it seemed that she was having one long orgasm, as she was relentlessly ploughed in any available orifice. The knocks on the door kept coming, and our visitors introduced themselves before taking their turn on my girlfriend. There were nearly as many newcomers from outside our hotel as there were fellow guests. Word had clearly got around and this resulted in a steady stream of keen, hard cock for Sarah.

During proceedings she made them switch quickly - nobody was in any one hole for longer than a few minutes. Sarah wanted to make sure everyone got a turn, and that she got her reward from each. As soon as one showed signs of ejaculating, Sarah ushered them around to the back of the couch, inviting them to masturbate over her head, and turning her face as appropriate to ensure it hit its target.

The night's activities finally started winding down at around 3am. Sarah's holes hadn't had, or asked for, any rest, and almost all of her cocks had spilled their load over her head, face, shoulders, tits -- her entire top half really. There was the odd cock which had gone off inside her, but in general they'd done what she asked.

Her arsehole was still extremely popular, but she also managed to persuade the boys to regularly plug her cunt up with two cocks at once. My girlfriend clearly adored being filled vaginally with two cocks more than anything I'd seen from her before.

The sheer erotic energy of the situation had meant very few of the lads hadn't been able to raise the energy for another go - it's difficult not to raise an erection when greeted with a sight like Sarah that night. no matter how many gallons of semen she'd already coaxed out of them. I was sure at least one of them had managed four goes.

Lots of them hadn't left yet, preferring to at least sit and watch - this was perfect for Sarah, who loved an audience, and no doubt the multiple eyes on her as she came only made the orgasms more intense.

After the last one wanked into her face, adding to a number of loads I was sure would be unbelievable (keeping count had long gone, but I had video footage of the whole evening from beginning to end, so we could work that out later), Sarah turned to the roomful of incredulous faces.

"What time is it?" It was three-twenty-five. "Have I worn all of you out?" I raised my hand.

"Any time for me?"

"Oh, Dan!" She clapped her hands. "My amazing boyfriend, without whom none of this would be possible. What can I do for you?"

I stood her up and walked her round the back of the couch. She nearly slipped over on the pools of slimy semen she was creating on the tiled floor with each step. Bending her over, facing the room, I bent her over the sofa face first, and rammed into her cunt. She was looser than I'd ever felt, my cock going where possibly hundreds of others had been that day.

"Everyone ... enjoy ... fucking my girlfriend?" I asked the room, as I slammed in hard. This wasn't going to last long. Murmurs of agreement, and nods. "Ever seen ... a slut ... like this?"

They clearly hadn't.

"She's fucked everyone in the fucking hotel today, and plenty more. She fucking opens her legs for anyone, utter ... utter... whore."

"Oh Jesus Christ!" Sarah shrieked, coming again as I explained to the room what she was.

"Cum in her face, up her arse, in her cunt, fuck her face, slut, slut." I was just mouthing disparaging obscenities now, and Sarah, predictably, loved it.

Banging into her harder, her tits flopped back and forwards, sperm splashing around the room as they swung. I pulled out and moved to the front of the couch, pushed her head down into the cushion and milked an enormous load over the side of her face, in her ear, splashing her shoulder. Ordinarily it would have made quite a mess, but you could hardly tell, the couch and my girlfriend was completely saturated with stranger's sperm.

The lads seemed a little shell-shocked by this display, but a couple had continued to wank and stood to add to the mess on Sarah's face. This prompted one of two more, but eventually Sarah had taken all the semen she would take that night.

"Piss," she gasped, raising her gunked-up face from the couch and addressing the room.

"Time for you all to piss over me."

"I fucking knew it!" one lad shouted. "Didn't I tell you? Probably want us all to piss over her, she's that dirty.

"I am, she admitted. She was having trouble standing, the tiled floor was now so wet with semen it was quite dangerous. With the help of a couple of chivalrous lads, Sarah was helped into the bathroom, and into the bath.

Our guests then proceeded to urinate on her. In groups of three, four, five, they took their place around the bath and took turns to soak her. Sarah used the piss to wash her hair, wash the spunk off her face and tits, as ever beaming with pleasure the whole time.

She allowed streams of piss to fill her mouth, before letting it splash down her body and accumulate in the bath. She'd actually put the plug in, so the pints and pints of clear, warm odourless piss from their beer-filled bladders filled it, until she was both showering and bathing in it.

Dumbfounded that it was possible for one woman to be so, so filthy, the young men gradually left, until I was left looking at the love of my life, my soulmate, someone to whom I had begun to hatch a plan to propose marriage, splashing around in a bath of stranger's piss and semen.

"That dirty enough for you?" she asked.

That night was clearly the crescendo of the holiday; however it wasn't the last of Sarah's sexual deviancy. We had a few hours sleep, but had to vacate our room at 10am, and the bus to take us to the airport wasn't due until 2pm.

Some of the boys had offered us the use of their room to store our bags while we waited, and so they were thanked by Sarah offering up her holes in gratitude. She kept coming down to the pool area, but within a few minutes had persuaded another one or two to come back up to the room and fuck her. For the first time that holiday I wasn't in attendance as she fucked strangers, and we didn't get any pictures or video footage of these sessions.

I thought I might have been jealous, not being present, but there is something very erotic about sitting with a group of lads, knowing that some of their group are upstairs fucking the shit out of your girlfriend. And when those young men come back down, and your girlfriend arrives with a sexy, excited, and extremely happy expression to pick some more candidates to take back upstairs and have sex with, it becomes ever the more exciting. It is also strangely gratifying to discuss these exploits with the participants, over a beer in the sunshine.

"We've only been together about two months. Honestly, my cock never gets any rest," I laughed. "You've all done me a favour, seriously. Nobody could keep up with her. She just fucking loves cock."

I told them all her escapades, and they marvelled at her lust, stamina, and penchant for the morally disgraceful.

"She just sat on the bench, letting these two old blokes finger her, chatting away to them like it was nothing. One time, I came on her face - two loads, actually, and some other guy had also given her a face full. She went into the garage for a Mars bar, all covered like that, and started chatting to the woman about why shew was drenched in cum that night.

"Fuck me," said one of the lads. "I'm going up for one last visit - if that's OK?" I nodded and he headed up the stairs to fuck my girlfriend again.

Once anyone who she could persuade to join her had been milked of their sperm, Sarah got cleaned up, dressed, and we boarded the bus to take us away from the hotel.

There was time for one last dirty act, before we boarded the plane. Sarah was looking super sophisticated, in a really sexy but elegant looking red dress. We were queuing for check-in, and a man sidled over, looking shiftily over his shoulder.

"Excuse me," he muttered, almost under his breath.

"Hello?" Sarah replied, quizzically.

"I hope you don't mind; I was wondering..." he looked left and right. "I was staying in the same hotel as you, and couldn't help noticing...I mean, I was talking to a few of those young lads before we left, and.." he gulped. "And I was wondering if you could..."

Sarah looked at me, delighted, her sex with strangers holiday was not entirely at an end.

"You wondered if you could fuck me?"

"Well, yes, I mean, if you don't mind. But you see I'm actually here with my son and his friends over there." He looked over to where three boys sat.

"I heard about what you were getting up to a week ago, but never had the chance to introduce myself. I would have loved to I had to look after them, you see?"

"No worries," Sarah winked, looking around. The boarding for our flight had been called.

"We have to get on the plane, but I can quickly suck your cock if you like?" it was said as a bartender might offer a bag of crisps, or a waiter might offer a twist of black pepper.

The man smiled and nodded. "Over there - she nodded. You go first. The man headed over to the gent's toilet. Sarah waited for about ten seconds and then followed, walking straight into the gents without a second thought.

They had been in there for a few minutes when another man went in. I wondered whether this one last blowjob would make us miss our plane - the queue for boarding was shrinking as everyone went through the gate onto the walkway. The three boys were looking around for their chaperone.

Eventually the first guy came out, walked past me with a thankful glance, and reunited with his son. Then the second one also came out. He appeared to be on holiday with his wife or girlfriend, and she ushered him towards the boarding gate.

I looked at my watch, concerned, but then Sarah followed, just a few seconds later. She was spotted by a group of teenage girls, who nudged each other as this clearly female, stunning, elegantly beautiful raven-haired goddess emerged from the gent's toilets.

"Everything OK?" Sarah smiled a tight-lipped grin and nodded.

We hurried onto the plane and got ourselves seated. The first man was sitting with the boys directly opposite our aisle. The second, who'd just stumbled upon the scene of Sarah handing out blowjobs and make sure he got one of his own, was a couple of rows in front with his girlfriend.

As we buckled up, Sarah tapped me on the shoulder. She looked like she was trying to hold back a laugh. She pointed at her mouth, parting her lips slightly to reveal a large load of milky sperm. She tried to speak, whilst displaying it, but I couldn't make out what she was saying. Eventually she gulped if down, made a satisfied 'ahh' and looked at me, finally able to speak.

"Two! I was sucking the first guy off, and another one walked in, so I took him as well."

We both agreed that Sarah swallowing two loads of stranger's semen on the plane home, whilst the donors sat with their family and partners only metres away, seemed like a fitting way to end the holiday.

To be continued...