My Descent with Sarah Pt. 10

Story Info
Some surprise guests.
5.5k words
4.75
4.3k
5
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following weeks and months were a whirlwind. Sarah's few hours of dancing at the club had earned her over three thousand pounds, on top of her already hefty appearance fee. This was an unheard-of amount of money for us, in such a small space of time. She was still worried about stealing the limelight from the other girls, so ended up giving most of it away to them, which made her even more popular.

Nevertheless, there was plenty of cashflow to ensure a very successful launch of our website. I'd been releasing new content very regularly, and Sarah insisted on being personally involved with almost everything. She has her own admin login for the site, so effectively everything I was uploading she would be commenting on, her members would be commenting on, and before long she'd be engaged in filthy discussions.

She'd also, at her own insistence, created a gateway to the site which was not behind the paywall. This was, as she put it, her welcoming new members of the site, and making sure anyone who was curious, or who simply stumbled across it, received a personal welcome from her, and an insight into what could be expected, should they become a member. This took the form of a video, which started playing as soon as a non-member arrived at the site.

Sarah sat on a stool, looking stunning in jeans and a branded 'SarahClarkSex' t-shirt.

"Hi! Welcome to my website. No matter if you've come here after reading about me in the newspapers, or seen me in Aphrodite magazine, or if you've never heard of me, I just wanted to let you know what you can expect if you become a member here."

I'd gone for a professional approach, with three very high-quality cameras trained on Sarah from different angles. I'd also invested in two green screens which allowed for us to put various backdrops behind her.

"Until a few months ago, I was a teacher. But after I got together with Dan, my boyfriend, I found myself turning rapidly into an utter, utter whore. I'm not blaming Dan - everything I've done has been absolutely my own decision. But as soon as we found each other it was like the shackles came off and I was able to become the slut I was destined to be."

"Dan loved nothing more than watching me do everything I dreamed of - because he dreamed of it too. And I loved nothing more than fulfilling all of his fantasies - because they were also mine."

"So I lost my job after everyone at my college found out about all the people I'd been fucking. What's a girl to do? You are looking at the answer -- welcome to my site."

"At the time of launch, all of the content on my site was taken from before I was a 'professional'. So absolutely nothing you see me doing I got paid a penny for. It's all just me being a slut, and Dan encouraging me."

"So, what can you expect to see me doing? Take a look at some of the sample pictures. You'll see me stripping off, spreading my legs, fingering my tight little pussy. You'll see me suck cock after cock after cock. You'll see me getting a beach-full of men rock hard, and letting each one fuck me, again and again. You'll see me fucked in the cunt, in the arse, taking cock after cock down my throat, getting my throat used like a pussy."

If you had the sound turned off, when the final effect of a professional looking studio was added over the green screen background, you could be forgiven for thinking you were watching a prime-time entertainment show with the quality of the production, rather than a filthy slut advertising her dirtiest activities to anyone who would pay the fee. She turned to the main camera again, a serious look on her face.

"And you'll see me take cum. I get sperm in my face, all over my body, in my mouth, in my arse, up my cunt, I get completely covered with cum from multiple men, again and again.

"You'll also see me get pissed on, soaked with piss from whole groups of men. Again, this isn't some seedy old men paying a naive little teen to act out their dirty fantasies. This is a confident, sexy, dirty whore who is doing everything you see because she wants to do it. Because I love it."

"As well as giving you all of this content from the past, I also want to make sure I keep everyone happy moving forwards. So, you'll see me very active on my site - I'll take your requests, pose how you'd like to see me, do what you ask, if it turns me on. And you know I'm a slut, so I'm sure I'll be fucking plenty of my members too, if the situation arises!"

"So, I hope you'll join me, living out all of my dirtiest fantasies, and maybe some of yours too. The price isn't much more than the cost of a pint, once a month - that sounds like pretty good value to me!"

She winked at the camera with a sexy smile on her face, and the video faded out.

Sarah had wanted to make it a lot more blatant - she wanted to do the whole thing spreadeagled on the floor, whilst fucking herself with Dobbin, her enormously oversized dildo. But I'd managed to persuade her that having the contrast between her understated, sexy teacher look and the filth that lay under the surface would serve us best.

I had to create a new section of the website almost immediately, as Sarah wanted to upload some more personalised stuff - fulfilling member's requests on demand, essentially. Rather than the anonymous pictures we'd done in the past, holding up a sign or writing a name on her body, Sarah was now free to look right into the camera, and send whatever filthy messages she desired straight to the recipient, and all of her members. She was loving this freedom.

"Hi Clive. I'm thinking you'd really love this to be your cock, wouldn't you? Deep inside me."

"David, thank you so much for wanking over me. Please don't ever stop, I'll always be here for you to shoot your sperm over."

"Sam, you are right, I am a special kind of whore. I just love cock so much."

Sarah was also very taken with the imagination of her members giving her new ideas. For example on the afternoon we went live, she'd chatted to an operator at our utility company, asking for an explanation of the bill, whilst I fucked her and ejaculated into her face.

There were a couple of things we had to change, though. Firstly, we'd already had to move out of my house into a rented place some distance away. This was because it had become known that this was our residence, and there were always people hanging around outside. The phrase 'don't shit on your own doorstep' that I'd run past Sarah many months ago was ringing true.

Whilst our new home was very nice, and very private (it was gated with entry to residents only), we were also saving towards a home of our own. This had become much, much easier with our new career. Sarah had got us off to a flying start with her lap dancing club appearance, and I was in the process of selling my house.

Giving up my job had seemed like a bit of a risk until we saw the proceeds from the first few weeks of SarahClarkeSex. In the first twenty-four hours, Sarah had attracted more than four hundred subscribers. Not a bad start, I'd commented - that was over two thousand pounds a month. But as Sarah grew the site, the subscriber numbers grew exponentially. By the end of the month, she had over twenty thousand, and it was still growing. Whilst initially the majority of subscribers were in the UK, we gradually saw other areas starting to gain interest.

So, I worked my four weeks' notice. Essentially, they were paying me to keep our website updated, and occasionally provide a stunt cock where appropriate, for Sarah's fan's fantasies. Our swish, three-bedroom apartment in our gated community was very nice, but we wanted our own home.

We'd investigated the possibility of getting a mortgage, but sadly our new choice of career wasn't one which lent confidence to lenders, so we were just going to have to save up. And, despite the pretty exorbitant monthly rent on our place, the money building up in the business account we'd set up for the website was clearly going to give us plenty to buy somewhere within months, rather than years, should we decide we wanted to do so. But it also gave other freedoms.

A couple of weeks after moving in, I returned from the shops to a surprise. Sitting at our breakfast bar were Holly and Juliet, Sarah's ex-students who I'd had a long chat to whilst Sarah was performing private dances at the lap-dancing club the other week. I glanced over and Sarah winked at me. The last time we'd discussed these two, Sarah was suggesting I ejaculate inside them, and she'd let my cum slide out of them onto her face.

"Hi Dan," the two girls chorused as I dumped the bags beside the fridge.

"Hi girls," I replied, trying to appear casual but with an intense feeling of curiosity as to what was going in. "What brings you here?"

"The girls are interested in our new career, Dan. I've been telling them how well we've been doing."

"It's a lovely place you've got here," commented Juliet, admiring the clean lines and spacious area we were sitting in. Sarah got up to get me a glass of wine so I could join them in a drink.

"Thanks," I replied. "It's temporary, we're saving up for somewhere much better. The way things are going, we'll be moving again soon enough."

"We would have our new home already, but can you believe they wouldn't give us a mortgage? Guaranteed income of about fifty thousand a month, but my choice of career is deemed too risky, how dare they!"

"Jesus Christ, are you serious? Fifty grand a month?" Holly was agog, and Juliet was shaking her head.

"Actually, no," I butted in. Sarah is too busy fucking to keep up with the numbers, that's my job. Fifty grand was two weeks ago. Subscriptions have pretty much doubled since then, sweetie," I winked at Sarah, and she stuck her tongue out at me playfully.

"Whatever. As soon as I was getting more in a month than I was each year as a teacher, I stopped paying attention. Plenty money anyway. Sex sells, there's no doubt about it."

The girls were still reeling from this news. Sarah continued on their behalf.

"The girls were wondering, Dan, if they could get involved, with the site, you know." She took a long sip of wine, and I saw her eyebrows raise as our eyes met.

"I see," I said, thoughtfully. "What sort of involved? I aimed the question at the girls.

"You know, modelling, that sort of thing. What Miss Clarke does." I loved that they still addressed her as Miss Clarke, and I noticed Sarah made no effort to correct them either.

"Would you describe what you do as modelling, Sarah?" I asked

"Technically, yes, I suppose. But I know what you mean. Holly, Juliet, I think we'd both love to see what we could all do together, and I've no doubt we could help you make some money. But we need to establish right here and right now what we're talking about."

The girls were dead silent but listening intently. Juliet removed her jacket, and again I noted her body as being extraordinarily similar to Sarah's, skin tone, curves, height, hair colour, she was a slightly younger double, and quite the contrast to Holly's peroxide bombshell look.

"The only reason we're here now is that I -- I should say, we -- love more than anything else, showing off to strangers. And doing a whole lot more than just showing, as you know. I've done things that people will only ever dream of, and I'm happy showing the world. That's something people are very willing to pay for. You've seen what's on the site, right?"

Holly nodded. Juliet smiled

"We have. I'll admit to finding it all pretty shocking when we first saw how far you go. I didn't even know, some of that stuff. I mean, when they all pee on you?"

Sarah laughed.

"That never crossed my mind either, until I met Dan. He opened my eyes to lots of stuff. Is that the most shocking thing you saw?"

Holly looked at Juliet, the pair of them going through their mental images of the filthy sex acts they'd watched Miss Clarke performing.

"I think it was, to be honest." Said Holly after some thought. "The other stuff, I mean, it's dirty, but it's hot. Some of it, just wow! I mean, that day when you were on the beach, and they all just went to town on you. Anyone who says they wouldn't like to try that is lying as far as I'm concerned. I'd love to do that."

"Right, well that's what I'm talking about. If you are interested in broadening your horizons and trying things, that's fantastic -- and money will follow on from that naturally -- more so if you are genuinely interested in and enjoying what you are doing. How about you, Juliet. Can you see yourself doing any of that stuff?"

"Holly's the shy one," Juliet responded bullishly. "I'll admit to being shocked when I saw all those guys pissing on you. But I found myself watching that over and over -- each time it was less shocking and more interesting. Eventually I found myself daydreaming about guys cumming all over me and pissing on me, it's pretty hot."

"Looks like you're proving a real role model to the girls, Sarah," I joked. Sarah appeared to take that as a compliment, and again stuck out her tongue cheekily. I was enjoying the turn this evening had taken, and Sarah topped up our wine and continued.

"OK, so I believe you are truly interested in getting involved. But there's lots to think about before you take the plunge. Let's say we were all to have sex, right now, on camera, and we put if up on the site tomorrow. Think about this. All of your friends, people you work with, your family - they can just go online and watch you stripping off, spreading your legs, getting fucked. How are you going to feel about that?"

Juliet, without pause for thought, responded immediately.

"Fucking wet," she answered, deadpan. She grinned and glanced at Holly. "Ask her! We've talked about this. Both of us feel the same. Ever since we saw everyone's reaction to seeing you up on the top shelf and saw all of your dirty pictures and read your interview, I've been itching to show everyone I can be just as slutty."

"Juliet's right, Miss Clarke," Holly confirmed. "I mean, you see things they say about you in the paper, and in big groups people are always so shocked by what you do. But when you actually speak to people, one on one, it's normally always the same reaction: Good on her, she's doing well for herself, she seems to really enjoy what she's done, why not, if you've got the body for it."

Sarah was nodding in approval. I knew that when everyone who knew her suddenly found out what a whore Miss Clarke was, it gave her an incredible rush of relief and lust.

"And how about you, Holly? I mean, what about your family, your mother? What would she think?"

Holly laughed.

"It was my mother who bought me your magazine! She's like your biggest fan. If I went home and told her I'd just been fucked on camera and the footage was on your website, she'd be over the moon!"

"Seriously?" Sarah liked this. Holly nodded, and Juliet confirmed it.

"It's true, you should have seen her face when she found out we were coming to see you -- she gave us a lift along!"

Sarah looked at me again, clearly liking what she was hearing.

"OK then. How about this. Dan can set up the cameras, we can do a bit of a test shoot, see how you feel when you're under the lights. If you still agree, we can put the footage up on the site, and we can also pay you based on the amount of hits your stuff gets. How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect," said Juliet, standing and looking around. "Where do you want us?"

We moved to our spare room which had already begun its new life as a studio. The shoot had started with some fairly tame solo shots of each of them, slowly stripping down to their underwear, before moving onto the bed for some racier shots. Both girls had superb bodies, and Sarah repeatedly complimented them, and cajoled them into more and more revealing positions.

Holly and Juliet seemed surprisingly comfortable with the situation, happily spreading their legs and fingering themselves on direction from Sarah.

It was my suggestion that the girls should join each other on the bed, and they were all too ready to get into some lesbian stuff, which both myself and Sarah loved. It turned out this was nothing new to the girls.

"We would probably be doing this right now anyway, wouldn't we Hol? If we weren't here." Juliet had raised her head from Holly's smoothly shaved cunt, and her mouth and cheeks glistened with her friend's juice. Holly nodded and made a muffled noise, her face buried deep in between Juliet's legs. I'd stopped snapping pictures for the time being and had switched to the video camera -- I set up two, one at each corner of the front the bed, and held a third to my face as I made sure to get right in amongst the action.

The cameras were of a much better quality than we'd used in the past, and our newfound financial status had also afforded some proper, studio lights, which made a huge difference to the professionalism of the material we could produce.

I hadn't even noticed her leave, but Sarah arrived back into the room with some toys -- her favourite dildo 'Dobbin', her Hitachi Magic wand, and another lifelike, penis shaped vibrator

"Mind if I join you girls?" she asked. Both girls stopped what they were doing and stood to welcome the arrival of Miss Clarke.

I left the video cameras running and again started snapping some shots as the teenage girls relieved Sarah of her clothes and began massaging and kissing her body gently.

"Oh Dan, this is amazing!" Sarah enthused, as each of the girls made their way down her chest, lightly flicking a nipple each with their little tongues. Holly's hand had made it in between Sarah's legs already and was working gently back and forth in the crevice of her vagina. Sarah was moaning gently.

"Oh, Miss Clarke, you're dripping wet!" she commented with delight. Juliet took a turn and made the same observation.

"It looks like Miss Clarke doesn't just go for cock, Holly. She likes a nice bit of pussy as well."

Juliet dropped to her knees and started working on Sarah's clit with her tongue, both hands planted firmly on her bottom and pulling Sarah into her face. At the same time Holly was kissing her former teacher passionately and playing with her tits, squeezing and kneading them lovingly. I decided it would be acceptable to release my erection, which was straining to free itself from its constraints. I didn't masturbate at all, just let my cock swing freely, which felt much better.

I was getting some amazing shots. Holly and Juliet were naturals. They reacted to the camera turning in their direction by spreading wider, or arching their backs, every movement seemingly made with the express purpose of making each shot look hotter. Each of them took a turn licking Sarah's clit and fingering her dripping hole. But as they did so, they made sure they were on full display for my camera. Both had noted my freely swaying erection, and neither had objected. Sarah hadn't even noticed, too engrossed in the intense pleasure the girls were dishing out.

I was intrigued to see Sarah begin losing herself in what looked to be a hugely satisfying orgasm. I'd never seen her cum this way before, so clearly the girls were working some magic on her. Sarah was on her back, legs wide apart with Holly lapping at her enthusiastically.

"Oh fuck... FUCK," she screamed. Juliet lifted her knee across Sarah's torso and planted her pussy down onto her mouth, muffling her cries. The sight and sound of Sarah reaching her crescendo had the effect of pushing Juliet over the edge as well, and she pretty much brought herself to orgasm by grinding her cunt roughly against Sarah's face.

Holly continued lapping away for a while as Sarah's orgasm faded, and then looked up at her with wide eyes, seemingly looking for approval.

"Wow, girls. That was incredible, you are quite a team." I complimented. For the first time Sarah noticed my cock was out, and she smiled.

12