My Descent with Sarah Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you've proved you know your way around a pussy, girls. But I think you need to prove to us that you know how to deal with a cock now."

Juliet was first over, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss me passionately, my cock nudging into her belly as she explored my mouth with her tongue. Sarah took the camera out of my hand and took over the duties on that front. Holly dropped to her knees and began to suck at the head of my penis. In all honesty her technique wasn't great, I winced a few times as her teeth scraped along the head of my cock, and she wasn't able to get much of my length inside at all.

Juliet dropped to her knees to join her, and she did a much better job, pushing herself down on my cock and getting at least half of it inside her mouth. She also had a much better technique of using her lips to shield against her teeth, which made for a much nicer experience.

However neither of the young girls had anything like the technique of Sarah, and I wanted to fuck them. Sarah continued filming as I threw Juliet onto the bed, and held her knees apart, roughly jabbing my penis against her smoothly shaved entrance.

"Wow, she's soaking," I commented to Sarah as I slid inside her. She was lovely and tight, but there was very little resistance, she was clearly very ready to be fucked.

The situation was so erotic, there would be no way I could have lasted more than a few seconds were it not for the several glasses of wine I'd consumed. Holly had now lain beside her friend on the bed and was sucking and nibbling her nipples whilst I fucked her. She made sure to spread her legs wide for the camera as she did so, and I took the opportunity to slip two finders inside her. She was as wet as her friend, and I felt the need to switch over, pulling out of Juliet and immediately slamming inside Holly's slippery hole.

Holly was much more vocal than Juliet and made continual groans as she took my cock.

"This is making for some great footage, guys," Sarah enthused. "How are you doing Dan, this is fucking hot!"

I shook my head in semi disbelief.

"I'm a bit numb from the wine, but this is so fucking hot, you are right. I'm ready to cum, I'm only just holding on."

"Hear that girls? Who wants a load from my boyfriend?"

Juliet opened her legs invitingly.

"Yes please!"

I pulled straight out of Holly and slammed back into Juliet, ejaculation beginning immediately. My orgasm seemed to last for a good thirty seconds or so, and I was shooting what felt like an enormous load inside Juliet.

"Stay inside her," said Sarah with a hint of urgency. She handed me the camera, and fell down onto the bed beside Juliet, her face right beside where I was plugged inside her.

"I want to feel all of that cum in my mouth, Juliet, squat right over me, you little whore!"

I pulled out and Juliet obeyed her orders, quickly swinging her leg over so that her tight little cum-filled pussy was directly over Sarah's face. A few drips hit Sarah's nose, followed by a bigger drop which she managed to catch in her mouth. Juliet then squeezed and expelled all of what did turn out to be a prodigious amount of semen, in two movements, almost filling Sarah's mouth completely.

Sarah then kissed both girls in turn, ensuring each got a good taste of my load, and a good covering around their lips, cheeks and chins. Both girls seemed really comfortable and happy with this, and the filthiness of the whole scene had meant my erection, if it had ever faded, was as strong as ever. I bent Sarah over and handed the camera to Juliet, who seemed to know what to do -- there were still two other cameras recording everything from different angles anyway. I was already looking forward to editing all of the footage.

Sarah loved just being taken roughly from behind like this, but after a few minutes when she realised it wasn't going to be over quickly, she started to converse with our guests, still being fucked hard. I found this immensely exciting, which Sarah probably had guessed would be the case.

"Well girls, I... I think you've got Dan's approval, right Dan?"

"You definitely seem to have what it takes," I agreed, pumping steadily into Sarah in front of the two girls, who were standing, still naked, watching intently.

I pushed Sarah back onto the bed, lying her on her side and hooking her right leg over my shoulder. This made for an obscenely inviting sight, Sarah spread right open, my cock pumping in and out of her with nothing left to the imagination. Sarah's tits rippled with every thrust and she was groaning with delight.

Juliet was still manning the camera and was clearly getting a great view of this. I reached over and pulled Holly closer. She looked at me, wondering what was next. I put my hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her down between Sarah's legs. As soon as she caught on to what was expected of her, she keenly resumed duties of lapping away at my girlfriend's clit, this time with my hard cock pushing in and out all the while. Every few minutes I pulled out of Sarah and presented my cock to Holly who, somewhat awkwardly at first, sucked Sarah's juice from the end.

Juliet seemed to see her friend was struggling a little and handed the camera to her before taking her place. She was a natural, as soon as my cock came free of Sarah's wet cunt she pounced on it, greedily sucking the whole shaft, tasting my girlfriend all over it.

It only took a couple of minutes of this treatment before I began shooting my cum again. I surprised myself with how much there still was, given the huge load I'd just released, but Juliet's face got a nice covering before I knelt down, totally spent now.

I did still have the energy to take the camera from Holly and ensure that the beautiful sight of Sarah lapping my sperm up from Juliet's face was recorded, and she spent a good few minutes kissing both girls, which looked simply amazing.

I spent most of the next day editing the footage from the previous evening. I usually found this a challenge when dealing just with our own footage, such was the temptation to stop and wank over the filth Sarah liked to partake in. But this was something else. By the time the ninety-minute film was ready, I'd had to take a break and spend some time taking it out on Sarah before I was able to continue.

Sarah was always pleased and happy to assist in this area, so we'd already had sex once and she'd given me a lovely, throat-fucking blowjob by the time the work was done.

The results were, I thought, superb. Sarah was in avid agreement as well, and when we played the full thing through on the big screen, the jump from filthy slut to high-quality pornographer was very clearly apparent.

"Oh my god!" Sarah wondered, as the crystal-clear images of yesterday's session with her two students played out on the big screen in magnificent high definition. "This is better than you'd see at the cinema!" Even though I probably could have managed it, I declined another blowjob as my cock definitely needed some recovery time. But Sarah brought herself to two fierce climaxes with the Hitachi as we reviewed the content.

I uploaded the video to a protected area of the site and we sent links to the girls -- we had promised nothing would go live until they gave the go ahead, and I'd done a little research and persuaded Sarah that we needed to protect ourselves from the law by ensuring that consent was very clearly given prior to any publication featuring anyone other than ourselves.

We'd also worked out a method of payment, based on the number of hits and the amount of engagement the video got, and produced a contract for the girls to sign.

It was nearly two hours before we heard back -- the girls had clearly taken the time to watch the whole thing through from beginning to end.

'That is amazing, so professional, and so sexy. We'd both be delighted and honoured to have you publish that on your site. We think we've signed all the bits we need to, please let us know if not!'

The message came from Holly's email, but the attached document contained both of their signatures. We were ready to go. Sarah had also done a quick introduction (her idea) for her members. Sitting naked on the stool in the studio, she'd recorded an introduction for her members which appeared on the front page of the website.

"Hi guys! I'd like to thank all of you for subscribing. I can't tell you how much it means, and rest assured that your subscriptions mean that I have the time to bring you treats such as today's. And I have to say, what a treat it is!"

"We made this video yesterday, and Dan's spent most of today editing it all together. But it's just so hot he's had to stop twice for a fuck and a blowjob, and I've just brought myself off twice watching it through. I'm so, so proud of it, and you should prepare yourself for lots more filthy content to follow."

"Holly and Juliet are two girls I used to teach English to at college. They came to me as they were interested in getting involved in the filthy world I now inhabit, and so we had to put them through their paces to see if they had what it takes. I think you'll agree, they definitely do!"

As we'd expected, the video proved extremely popular. Within a week it had been watched by nearly all of our subscribers and was in the top five most commented features on the site. But the biggest endorsement came via the press. They had latched on to Sarah's new career, and the fact that she was now involving her ex-students appeared to be big news.

It wasn't hard now to see the faux outrage blasting out from the headlines for what it was. Anyone in their right mind would look at Holly, Juliet and Sarah and see horny girls enjoying themselves, and making good money. They were extremely good-looking girls. And having pictures of them on the front of their newspapers was obviously a sure-fire way of selling more copies.

The people buying these papers clearly didn't all share the opinion that Sarah was 'a sure-fire sign of the degeneration in our society', or if they did, they didn't care as the day after that particular story broke, our website's subscriptions went through the roof.

This meant a nice payday for Holly and Juliet, with the promise of plenty more to follow. But even without that, the publicity which the girls had now received meant that they were getting offers left, right and centre from all sorts of publications, reputable and not so much. Within a month they'd appeared on various websites and were due to appear in another special edition of 'Aphrodite' magazine. Sarah had given them both an enormous head start, and they were now flavour of the month.

12